Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You Think This New Album...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Do You Think This New Album... Empty
PostSubject: Do You Think This New Album...   Do You Think This New Album... Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:14 am

Do You Think This New Album will send Marshall back to where he was in 99-02?
With all his ripping & running & with the stress he's just gotten over do you think he's ready for this type of spolight right now?
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think This New Album...   Do You Think This New Album... Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:17 am

1st Please Reply. cheers

2nd= I honestly hope he can deal with the pressure & expectations of this & the next album. That's alot of work...and so fast. I never thought he "fell off" as others have put it. He needed a break to get his life together, which it seems he has. I hope coming out like this won't affect his progress...u know from him leavin' his family at home & such...that ate at him. So I hope everything's squared away. I'm looking forward to the 19th & am happy to see him in a better place. cheers
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think This New Album...   Do You Think This New Album... Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:26 pm

Okay... let me try...

I really like his new stuff. I'm a fan of music, good music Very Happy I'm not stuck in genres. But I really didn't like the hip hop and rap music out there. Even em's encore... I just couldn't feel it.
I don't know much about his personal life and drama. So I don't judge.
But you could always see, that this whole fame thing wasn't esay for the dude.
Some artist need this little bit of miserable to be creative. But I hope for him that he's happier now. I mean... how old are his kids? I guess he thought it's time to go back to work, because you need something to do after the children left home... Very Happy
Art should be fun and passion not pressure. Maybe he reached this point now. I guess money isn't a problem anymore.

As for his comeback could affect his progress... let's face it. The dude is a Libra. I'm a Libra too. We're living in extremes. I guess he will never become the most stable person around. But that's okay...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think This New Album...   Do You Think This New Album... Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:36 pm

yellow bird wrote:
Okay... let me try...

I really like his new stuff. I'm a fan of music, good music Very Happy I'm not stuck in genres. But I really didn't like the hip hop and rap music out there. Even em's encore... I just couldn't feel it.
I don't know much about his personal life and drama. So I don't judge.
But you could always see, that this whole fame thing wasn't esay for the dude.
Some artist need this little bit of miserable to be creative. But I hope for him that he's happier now. I mean... how old are his kids? I guess he thought it's time to go back to work, because you need something to do after the children left home... Very Happy
Art should be fun and passion not pressure. Maybe he reached this point now. I guess money isn't a problem anymore.

As for his comeback could affect his progress... let's face it. The dude is a Libra. I'm a Libra too. We're living in extremes. I guess he will never become the most stable person around. But that's okay...

I love libras!! lol Because I'm a Virgo & libra is also next to my sign. I act like both because my b-day is right b4 the sign. If u get what I'm sayin'. Thanks 4 replyin yellowbird cause I work hard with this site & nobody say's anything I feel alone. Sad
The kids are still home with Kim. They haven't moved out or anything. Smile I agree about the drama thing. He makes his great stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think This New Album...   Do You Think This New Album... Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:50 pm

Quote :
The kids are still home with Kim. They haven't moved out or anything

well yeah... I guess but they're teens now right? Two of them at least? He has three girls right?
I heard him on shade 45 lately and he said something like the older his kids get the less they like him... Laughing
I just think thats it is may be a good thing for him... to work again.

and yeah I know what you mean! We libras a pretty irresistible Smile

Off topic... you're doing great with this site. I know how much work this can be. So I'm replying gladly Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think This New Album...   Do You Think This New Album... Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:53 pm

yellow bird wrote:
Quote :
The kids are still home with Kim. They haven't moved out or anything

well yeah... I guess but they're teens now right? Two of them at least? He has three girls right?
I heard him on shade 45 lately and he said something like the older his kids get the less they like him... Laughing
I just think thats it is may be a good thing for him... to work again.

and yeah I know what you mean! We libras a pretty irresistible Smile

Off topic... you're doing great with this site. I know how much work this can be. So I'm replying gladly Wink

Thanks. Smile lol! The girls are 13 & 15. Glad he decided to work again. I really missed him but also glad he took his time off. Better that then dead u know? queen
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think This New Album...   Do You Think This New Album... Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:02 pm

13 and 15? damn.. he looks sooo young... he doesn't look 10 years older than his oldest daughter.

but yeah... not only the good once die young... also the desperate once.
So hopefully he stays clean. Saw him yesterday on this german TV show and yeah... I think he looks and acts much better then a few years ago.
Hey seems like a good guy and he's a great poet... so it's good to see him like that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think This New Album...   Do You Think This New Album... Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:12 pm

Yeah he had so much energy. cheers
Back to top Go down
vatansever223

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think This New Album...   Do You Think This New Album... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:45 am

Okay... let me try...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think This New Album...   Do You Think This New Album... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Think This New Album...
Page 1 of 1