Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)

Go down 
+15
songbird<3
mlkp
iHitRockBottom
eminemit3317
TheRealRoxanne
Mel
Chrissy
xSamanthax
EminemAddict
Yana89
sheck0608
yellow bird
shadyslady
Zoe
Admin
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
yellow bird

*What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:33 pm

Grrrrr... I hate Naji. He's just so, so, soooo selfish it makes me sick Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Thanks 4 the repliesbut unfortunately my computer is broken. I have no idea why & won't be able to update for awhile so please be patient you guys. Sad This totally sucks. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:09 pm

Naji waited patiently as he stood on the doorstep & the door finally opened. Kim froze as she saw his face. He hadn't spoken to her since the last time they'd had a huge blow out over her being with Marshall. He stared down into her arms & saw tasha, who was crying. His heart went soft at the sight of his little girl, who he hadn't seen in a few weeks.
"Naji---" "Can I hold her?" he asked cutting her off. She swallowed hard because she had missed him & she didn't wanna argue about Marshall & their situation again. She was trying to start a new leaf of things.
"Of course. You just have to wash your hands first." she requested & he nodded in approval as he followed her in the house & closed the door behind them. He followed her upstairs & went into the bathroom as she headed into the nursery. He came out & went into hte nursey to see Kim trying to quiet Natasha down.
"She just won't stop crying." Kim replied frustrated as she moved through the room.
"Here--" Naji replied grabbing her gently "let me try."
"how long she been crying?" he asked cuddling her in his arms.
"For about a half a hour. Marshall's the only one who can get her to calm down when she's like this." she blurted out & Naji looked over to her angrily. He hated not being able to be around his baby every moment he could.

"Calm down Tasha." he replied ignoring her comment & Kim knew Tasha wouldn't stop crying.
"Daddy's here." he replied as she started cooing & Kim looked on astonished. he let her grab his index finger as he gently rubbed her. "you just miss your dady don't you?" he asked & Tasha smiled slightly.
"Oh my God..." he replied looking up to Kim. "She just smiled."
"What?" Kim asked rushing over to him.
"She just smiled." he replied once more. "Didn't you baby?" he asked in a baby voice & Tasha smiled again. kim was happy to see it because she only seemed to smile at Marshall.
"I wanna see her more Kim." he requested & she sighed.
"you know Marshall--" "Fuck him." he growled as he played with Tasha.
"You can't just say that. He's my fiance'." she reassured. She wasn't about to screw this up with Marshall.
"Well your "fiance'"-- put this ring on my fiance'." He dug in his pocket & pulled out the pink diamond ring he'd taken off of Cyndi & showed it to her.
"He wouldn't do that." she said hurt, not accepting it. They were in love &he said he wanted to marry her--not Cyndi.

"Well he did & I nearly killed him over it." he mumbled, thinking about the fight they'd had in the hospital room that floored Marshall.
"You're lying just because you want me back." Kim dismissed waving her hand at him.
"That's where you're wrong." he assured as he saw Tasha was asleep.
"Me chasing after you is over. You made your choice & I finally realized how much Cyndi means to me." he smiled & she saw in his eyes that he was dead serious. Apart of her was hurt by his notion.
"I love Cyndi & as soon as she wakes up---I'm gonna give her the world. I'm gonna marry her & give her anything she wants."
Kim turned away as he kissed Tasha on the forehead & walked her to the crib. he laid her down & placed her blanket over her & just took in the sight of her for a moment as she slept peacefully.
"I wanna see Tasha more Kim." hee said turning back to her & she shook her head disapprovingly.
"You & Marshall can't get along for two seconds. You think he's gonna let you---"
"She's mines Kim!!" he shouted. "Not his--she's ours. You get to say who see's her & who doesn't."
"Marshall is clinging to Tasha. I think it's because his son---" "Their son." Naji corrected.
"Don't." she warned. She hated the fact that Cyndi gave him a child. Let alone a boy.

"Why? You can't erase it. I can't erase it. Don't forget who gave me the idea of adotion because of her jealousy."
"Naji stop it." she warned but he was right. The moment she knew Cyndi was preggers with Marshall's baby, she was livid. She needed a solution, but then Cyndi opted for an abortion. That solved everything. She wouldn't have to see a miniture Marshall running around after he was gone. Hell, they thought he wasgonna die & if she had to deal with Cyndi having his baby, she would've lost it. But when she found out Cyndi scrapped the abortion she was more than angry, she was scared. scared of losing Marshall to her. she knew how he felt about having a real family & her being pregnant meant the old Marshall loved her enough to get her pregnant. He'd had his share of sluts & he'd never gotten anyone knocked up. Ever. But Cyndi--ever since they'd met, he loved her even if he hadn't admitted it. Kim could tell they loved each other every fuckin day. It was too late to have Naji make her get an abortion, so she got Naji to put the baby up for adoption instead. She wasn't thinking at the time, but now, she regreted it because an innocent child wouldn't know his parents for her insecurities.
"You can't give him back a child." Naji replied.
"I can." she replied knowing her plan & Naji caught on.
"You keep this." he replied shaking his head & handing her the engagement ring that was rightfully Cyndi's. He was done getting hurt by her. Cyndi was for him & he was gonna start a family with her.
"I hope you get what you want." he said leaving & she looked down at the white gold, pink diamond ring.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:52 pm

so amazin girly keep up the great work
Like a Star @ heaven I love you Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:33 pm

"So let me get this straight." Paul replied after a long time of silence. Marshall had stormed into his office and Shaun had followed close behind trying to keep up. "You want me to gain custody of Cyndi's baby & give him to you."
Marshall had told him all about the situation & he didn't believe a word of it.
"Matthew's my son too." he reassured and Paul scoffed.
"Look, I see what's goin' on here. Some part of you feels bad for Cyndi & you want her to have her baby." Paul replied sitting straight up.
Marshall frowned at him & couldn't understand his statements. He was supposed to be "Marshall's" lawyer, manager and most of all his friend. Standing there, Marshall couldn't undeerstand how the other Marshall lasted so many years around him. He could barely stand 2 minutes in the room.

"No. Matty is mines!!" he shouted angrily.
"Marshall--" "Fuck this. I'll get him on my own." he said turning to leave but Paul stopped him.
"Em hold on!!" he replied rushing up from his desk and hustling over to him. "I'll make a call & see what I can do."
Marshall let out a sigh of frustration as he stood unnerved. He watched as Paul picked up the phone & made a call.
"Marsh---just relax." Shaun replied trying to calm him down. He saw how angry he was getting & despite him swearing he was ok he new different. He had a fuckin head injury for Christ sakes & it landed him in a coma. Then despite what Marshall said he knew what he heard about him "fainting" was true. No matter the situation, he knew his best friend & he knew when he was hiding something.

"Everything's gonna be fine & Paul's gonna get Matty back."
"How do I know I can trust him?"
"Because Paul always does his job. He may be a hard ass sometimes--hell all the time, but he does his job."
Before Marshall could respond Paul sighed frustrated.
"Well I have bad news & more bad news."
Marsh looked at him as he spun around.
"The people who you're fueding with are actually Matthew's parents now."
Marshall's jaw dropped as his heart quickened. He never expected to hear that.

"What the fuck you mean they're his parents now!!" he shouted.
"They filed along time ago & as soon as they saw him it was a done deal."
"So what---" "There is no "so what". They have legal custody over him and the only reason they haven't taken him home yet is because he's so sick." he said a bit coldly.
"So you're saying they own my son?"
"Is he really telling the truth here?" Paul asked looking passed him to Shaun & he nodded in approval as Marsh frowned angrily. He was livid that he was right there & they treated him as him as if he weren't. Apparently his word was't good enough.

"I still don't believe this but--if you're serious about this I'll call Harvey and you have to take a DNa test because naji is rightfully the baby's father on the birth certificate."
"I don't care---" "What are you willing to do for this?"
"Anything." Marshall said without hesitation & he meant it.
"Alright but I'm tellin you now this is--not-- going to be easy. You may not even win the case."

Thanks 4 the replys & sorry 4 the wait. Been occupied. But hope u like it. Leave more feedback please Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Marshall walked in the house & it was eerily quiet, not that he cared to notice because he was depressed. The news he'd gotten rocked him to the core because hed literally lost a child & he was gonna have 2 fight hard to try and get him back. And even after all the fighting there was a 95% of him still losing. The odds were against him. He sighed heavily as he headed upstairs & walked down the hallway to his bedroom & heard sof music playing. He nudged the door & it swung open to a candle lit room. Kim was sitting up on the bed with black lace lingerie and he stopped stunned. She smiled as she crawled to the edge of the bed and he walked into the room slowly.
"Hey baby." she replied as he walked over near the bed.
Hi----Kim." he said hesitant standing in the same spot.
"Come here babe." she smiled brightly as he looked away from her clevage. her tits were damn near hanging out.
"Kim what are you..." before he could finish, she had already got off the bed & pulled him into her arms. She planted a kiss on his lips as she pressed her body to his & he wrapped his arms around her akwardly. He didn't wana make her feel bad. Sed obviously done so much to set a mood for them.
"I wanna make love to you." she said in a low seductive growl and his eyes widened in fright. He nudged her off gently & tried to walk away, but she caught his arm and pulled him back. He was always trying to run.

"Kim the girls---" "Are at mom's." she smiled as she kissed him once more. she then moved her hand down to his member & felt it grow in her hand. She licked her lips a bit & he grew terrified.
"Stop." he said like he used to when they were kids. He even had on the voice.
"Marshall--baby it's been awhile. A long while since we've had sex."
"Kimberley, I don't want to." he said sitting on the bed.
She rolled her eyes & turned to him. "I asked you not to call me that."
"Why not? It's your name." he smiled. "I like it. sayin Kim just makes me cringe for some reason."
She knew why, but she hated when he said that.
"Look--" she sighed. "Let's just have fun tonight." she smiled sitting beside him & brushing off the bad energy. She was gonna give him a son if it killed her.
Fun?[/] he thought disgusted. [i]How can she say tha's fun?
"Kimberley---" "If you call me that one more time we're gonna fight."
"Ok. Kim--" he said sternly. "I had a bad day."
"Why?" she frowned concerned and he realized he'd asid too much. He didn't want 2 tell her just yet.

"Don't get mad ok?" he asked and she frowned angrily as she thought of what Naji had told her earlier.
"I was gonna talk to you about first but if I waited--" "Just tell me." she snapped & he gulped hard.
"I sent a request to the court for Matthew."
Her eyes widened & hurt shot acrossed her face. It was as if what Naji said about Marshall & Cyndi slapped her dead across the face.
"Why would you do that?!!"
"Don't be angry." he replied trying to calm her down. "I want us to raise him."
"That is not---Marshall let's jusst make love." she replied trying to lay him on the bed.
"Kim stop!! Didn't you just hear what I said?"
She was gonna ignore him & make love to him if it was the last thing she did.
"Yes. Ok, let's just--I want you inside of me." she said nibbling his ear.
"I'm tryna tell you something important!!" he snapped as he jumped up & left her alone on the bed.
"I don't care!!" she shouted. "I did all this for us!!"

"Why don't you care about what I'm saying?!!" he asked hurt by her comment.
"Because it's not an option!!" she yelled coldly. She got up and walked to him as he stared at her with tears nearly shedding.
"So let's just make love & have our own bundle of joy." she said sexily as she touched his chest.
He stood there for a moment as everything ran through his head. He felt confused.
"Get of of me." he replied pushing her away & running out of the room.
"Marshall!!" she shouted as she began to cry. She realized she'd fucked up again, but she hadn't meant to.
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:48 pm

oh kim...It looks like your man don't want you anymore... maybe you have to try harder... lol!

it's time for marshall to remember.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:53 pm

yellow bird wrote:
oh kim...It looks like your man don't want you anymore... maybe you have to try harder... lol!

it's time for marshall to remember.... Wink

lol hey I went back & added more did u read the whole post? It does look that way tho lol & I have a feelin the other Marshall is tryna break out lol
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:57 pm

oh yeah I did.

I had a feeling there is more... so I was waiting. Very Happy

I wonder what his going to do now....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:24 am

Marshall grabbed his chest as he stood outside. What Kim had said to him sent him reeling & he couldn't believe she'd be so cold. She shut down any plan he had 2 be a family. Hell, he knew she was bitter about him stepping out on her & havingg a baby with another woman, but he thought she would understand. He jumped as his cell phone rang & scared the hell out him. He fumbled around in his pocket & pulled it out.
"Hello?" he asked heartbroken, yet furious.
"Em are you ok? Cause Kim just called me in tears saying you walked out. I didn't really get the whole story because she was sobbing--but I know it's serious because she never calls me for help. Ever."
"Shaun--she flipped out at my idea--"
"Just like I said she would." Shaun pointed out.

He made it clear to his friend, that his soon to be "wife" wouldn't go for raising a baby that he had outside of their marriage or relationship.
"Can you please not do that?" he asked frustrated.
"Ok fine." Shaun sighed a bit peeved. "Tell me what happened."
"I told her we should adopt Matty but she got pissed at me."
He looked down and kicked a rock that was at his feet. He felt worthless & alone. He ran the argument he had with Kim back through his head & frowned.
"I'm so stupid!!" he shouted & Shaun grimaced at his comment.
"Why'd you say that?"
"All she wanted was to make love to me so we can expand our family & I blew her off. I need to get over this!!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Shaun asked angrily. He was tired of Kim always having a hold over Marshall & this was no different.
Even though the tables had turned & Marshall had amnesia, she still had a hold on him.
"Marshall--" "I cheated on her, had a baby & she still wants to have a family with me!! I'm ruinin' it all because of an affair I had. I'm pathetic because I ran out on her because she's upset that I cheated on her."
"Em--" Shaun tried to start, but Marshall cut him off with his rambling. He felt like he'd fucked up big time.

"I gotta go apologize--" "Em she had--"
"She fuckin loves me when I cheated!! I gotta go make this right. "
With that, he hung up & turned back around.

"Marshall!!" Shaun shouted angrily at his friend, but he heard a 'click'.
That infuriated Shaun because he knew Kim wasn't what the new Em thought she was. hell, he knew she loved him, but them being together was poison. It brought nothing butt pain for both of them--yet they could never stay away. And that's why Cyndi suffered.
"I'm gonna fuckin' fix this shit right now." Shaun replied storming out of the studio.

Forgive the shortness & thanks for the support, but I've been busy.
Leav more feedback Smile
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:27 pm

I really like to read more!
I hope Proof can open Marshalls eyes!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:57 pm

4give the delay, but my computer was down 4 awhile. I will update very soon on all stories Smile Thanks 4 the continued support Smile Stay tuned please cheers
Back to top Go down
sheck0608

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:51 pm

i rly love this story. u have to update real soon please. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Kim cried uncontrollably as she played the earlier events in her head. through everything, she just couldn't seem t do anything right. Marshall wanted her to take in the child he had & be a family, but she spat in his face.
No. she thought. "Why does he always have to be so selfish!!"
She couldn't wrap her mind around the situation that seemed so unreal. how could he want her to raise the bastard of the bitch she hated?
"I'm sorry." Marshall's voice whispered startling her & she spun around wide eyed. Sorry? Him? he really was a new person.

Sorry 4 the delay & short update my computer is goin haywire I'll update ASAP!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
sheck0608

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:46 am

thanx for that update but it just makes me want more lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:04 pm

It's my birthday!!!!!!!! Smile cheers Twisted Evil Sept 20th Smile I wrote this on my bday but didn't get to post til 2day. Smile I had sooooooooooo much fun. Here's ur long awaited update. Very Happy

"I know all you wanted was for us to make our own new little one--" he said softly. He was so nervous that he didn't know what to do. "Marshall, I was the one who was wrong. So I should apologize."
"No--" he said walking to her & grabbing her hands into his. "You were right to be angry babe. I had no right to try & pull Matty into our lives like that." Even as he said it, something buried deep inside got torn to shreds by those words.
"You really mean that?" She was completly baffled by his attitude because she knew how he felt about kids. Especially his own. It was like telling him to carve his heart out & leave it behind.
He wiped the tears dry from her eyes & nodded. "I love you. Whatever you want I'll do it to make you happy." he said kissing her. She closed her eyes and fell into the kiss. It was so gentle & kind that it made her feel like they were kids again & just begining to date. They ended the kiss and stared at each other & Marshall felt uncomfortable, but she fell to notice. she just pushed her body up against him & kissed him forcefully. He kept his hands in the air as she went to unbutton his shirt. She then grabbed his hands & pushed up on his body before making his hands run up & down her body.
"Kim..." "Don't ruin it this time." she ordered as she nibbled on his lip as her hands went down to his pants. She was going to get pregnant by him if it killed her. Their family would never be torn apart again. Ever. Cyndi was out of the picture & so was the brat they'd spawned. She knew it had to be a mistake. She had to have tricked Marshall because he would've never intentionally get her pregnant-- at least that's what she continually told herself.

'Just relax--you love her & she loves you. This is what grown people do to show their love.
He pep talked himself, but deep inside he was freaking out. He didn't remember ever having sex, so this was practically like his first time & he was more than nervous. Kim seemed more than expierenced & he should have to but it was all wiped from his memoery. He tried to hint at it earlier, but she refused to listen & he wasn't gonna sound like a wuss in front of his soon to be wife. Especially not now when she was adament about doing it. It was just supposed t ocome natural though didn't it? Being in love was supposed to make it easier right? Then why was he havng the urge to push her off & slow things down? Way down.
He began to tremble as she groped him where no one had touched since 4ever. Atleast since he'd remembered after the accident.
"What's wrong?" Kim inquired nibbling his ear as she got undressed.
"I--" Tell her you're nervous nitwit. She should understand. Hell, I know she will.
"Nothing." he blurted out & groaned inwardly. Idiot!! he scolded himself.
"Good." she smiled as he felt his friend growing & he looked down to see himself in her hand. It was huge. He frowned as she pulled his hair & licked his lips.

"Ok--I'm nervous!!" he shouted stopping her. She froze as she looked at him. He stared away feeling like less than a man, but she just kept looking at him. After not saying a word for awhile, she went back in to kiss him.
"Stop joking ok?" she warned, but he just pulled away.
"I'm dead serious." he said timidly as he twittled his fingers. A smile spread wide across her face before she burst into laughter & he sighed with a frowned. "You have got to be shitting me Marshall!!" she laughed uncontrollably.
Her laughter broke his spirits & showed definitely didn't care to understand him. He should've just kept his mouth shut like he started to.
"I am. I'm just kidding." he said rushing at her with a hard kiss. She moaned as she turned him to the bed & pushed him to sit down. He stared up at her & saw she was still smiling. If he had in fact been scared, she was gonna school him just as she did their very first time together even though they both werent virgins. She just knew more & since he failed to tell her that Cyndi had in fact been his first, she took it to believe that she was. Hell, he was nothing like Naji was in the sack back then & still wasn't now, but atleast he knew where to touch her. This intrigued her so much that she was willing to teach him all over again. He was just so vaulnerable that she couldn't pass this up.
"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

Marshall gulped hard in fear as she took her panties off & straddled him. She grabbed his member once more & he let out a breath. It was still stiff from her stroking it moments earlier & seemed to couldn't control it.
She rubbed his hard cock against her wet center & moaned as he looked at her terrified. His breathing had picked up & he was nearly hyperventilating. The doorbell suddenly rang & he sighed in relief as she let him go.
"Damn it!!" she shouted as she got up to get dressed.
Thank God!! his mind shouted as he hopped up & pulled his pants on.
"I'll get it!!" he offered jetting from the room as she pulled on her robe.
"It better be important!!" she shouted angrily.
He ran down the stairs hurridly & made it to the door in a snap. He was so greatful for the interupption & damn sure could hug the person responsible. He opened the door to see Shaun standing there.
"What's up?" he frowned confused as Shaun pushed passed him & entered the livingroom. He closed the front door & followed him.
"I want you to come with me."
"Shaun, what's wrong?" he asked a bit panicked that something was wrong with Matty or Cyndi even.
"You bein' here with her is."

Marshall frowned as he stared at the man who everyone said was his best friend, but he was getting sick of the so-called "advice" he was always spewing. It just didn't seem to be going with what Marshall had decided to do & he couldn't wrap his mind around why he just couldn't be supportive. That's what best friends were supposed to do right?
"What the hell do you mean by that?"
"Exactly that man. You are being brain washed & I refuse to stand by and watch this any longer."
"Brain washed?! What the hell are you talking about?!!" he was getting angrier by every word coming out of his mouth.
"Kim--she's got a hold on you & you're too blind to see that." he said calmly, tryingto avoid a dispute.
"And how the hell do you believe that?" he asked sarcastically.
"Because you love Cyndi. She is your soulmate. I don't care what you say right now because I know--"
"Don't start this shit again." he snapped, but Shaun ignored his request & kept going.
"You're gonna listen to me this time!! I've always said nothing but not this time." he knew he couldn't watch his best friend be left in the wrong direction. He was all for him trying to press forward from what happened, but not without the truth of his past.
"You loved Cyndi since the day you laid eyes on her in pre-school. Fuckin' pre-school!! She stood up for you when no one else would. Not even Kim."

Marshall turned his head as Kim stalked to the top of the stairs & heard them speaking. She was trying to see who it was & why it was taking so long, but heard them instead.
"I cheated on Kim with Cyndi." he said as a matter of factly & Shaun nodded.
"Granted, but Kim cheated on you with Naji first."
"No--" Marshall refused shaking his head. "I made her cheat."
"Yeah fuckin right!!" Shaun said as he burst into laughter.
"That girl has been cheatin' on you since high school!! And you know who was there to pick up the pieces?"
"Cyndi--"Marshall mumbled as he thought of the time he'd gone to her house crying on her shoulder because he'd suspected Kim was cheating again. That was the night they'd made love for the second time in their life & it was the best thing the old Marshall had ever experienced, besides the first time. But this Marshall couldn't remember that.
"Exactly." Shaun reassured. Marshall looked down & tried to search the depths of his mind, but it was just so dark & blank. theree was no past there & the things he did remember were just so jumbled that he was confused. Trying to be what everyone wanted was stressfull & it made him feel worthless because he was trying to be some he wasn't--anymore.

"I think it's time for you to go now DeShaun." Kim replied strolling down the stairs & over to them in the livingroom.
"Why? Because I'm telling him the truth?" "There is no truth being told here."she sneered at him.
"Right. So you're telling me that Em Cyndi knocked up accidentally?"
"Exactly." she replied crossing her arms over her chest as Shaun scoffed.
"Yeah right." he nearly laughed. "you & I both know that after Hailie he's been strappin' with any bitch or hoe he's hit off."
Marshall just watched as they both bickered. "Except Cyndi. Her trifling ass most likely trapped him."
"I swear to God I will punch you in the mouth." "I'd like to see you try little man." she replied towering over him.
"Stop talking to my fiance' like that." Marshall warned.
"Sor-ry." he mocked. "But you know damn well Em knew--wether subconciously or not--"
"Bullshit!!" she shouted angrily as Marshall got in between them. His heart seemed to tighten at the sound of her shrill scream he grabbed his chest.
"Really?" Shaun asked cockily. "It's been damn near 14 years this year. Why haven't you two had another little one?" he asked smugly. She frowned hurt by his inquiry because as much as she protested, he was right. he never even had a scare although alot of fake posers claimed it. They immediately withdrew there statements when he threatend a test or to sue. He was careful on where to plant his seed & even though she begged to have another--he'd refused over & over.

"Both of you guys stop ok?" "As soon as she tells you the fuckin' truth I will."
"Because a whore stole my son that I should've given him!!"
"Obviously he didn't want a slut to bare another child because she had two out of wedlock!!"
that comment made Marshall furious. He had no right to degrade Kim that way.
"I want you out now!!" he shouted. "NO!! I find it funny how you let her degrade Cyndi & never say a word."
"Because--" he was stumpted for the first time today. "Cyndi--" "Is everything to you. She nursed you back to health-- gave you a son & now she's lyin' in a hospital bed & you won't even see her."
"I did--" "For awhile but you turned your back on her when she needs you the most & she was there for you. Hell, she's a nurse because of you."
"We have seperate lives--"
"Because you choose to keep it that way. The night of that accident you were gonna ask here to marry you."
Kim's jaw dropped as her heart nearly shatterd. What Naji had said was true.
"Shaun stop--" "No Em--Listen to me. that ring you brought was for Cyndi. Not Kim. Cyndi."

"Why don't you just accept that me & him are goin' to stay a family?I accept everything about him--"
"If that's the case then why won't you let him adoopt Matty? You know how much his kids mean to him."
"She shouldn't have to!! Matty was a mistake I made--" "I can't believe you just said that."
"Well he did--" "And you-- he accepted Whit & Tasha even after he thought both of them were his & found out otherwise!!"
Shaun was right about that & it made both of them feel like shit.
"You got alot of nerve--"

"Me & Cyndi aren't together ok?!! We just aren't!!" he screamed storming off & running outside, slamming the door behind him.
"Nice job Shaun!! He could get himself killed like that!!" she yelled trying to go after him, but he caught her arm.
"You got alot of nerve making him blame himself for your indescretions!!"
Back to top Go down
sheck0608

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:30 pm

happy birthday by the way!!

i loved the update.... i hope marshall gets back with cyndi soon .
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:18 am

happy belated birthday! Very Happy

Great update! And yeah go Shaun!
I hope so much that marshall wakes up and starts to remember.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Marshall shoved his hands in both of his pockets as he speed walked down the long wooded area near his house. He was freezing, but none of that matered because he needed out of tha crazy house for awhile. He was feeling smothered. He looked around him cautiously as his hoodie sheiled him just a bit. He was afraid of Kim or Shaun finding him. Hell, he didn't know where he was going himself but he needed air. And the cold air outside was more than enough. All he could think was that Shaun had been right. Just hours earlier he was fighting hard for Matty & as soon as Kim threw a fit he gave up. Even though it ripped him to shreds inside, he gave up. What kind of parent was he?
A terrible one
He stopped and looked down at the road as pain riped through him. Something deep inside was crushed & dissapointed as if he had vowed to never be a deadbeat dad.

His head began to pound as everything started to go black. This was smething new & it scared him half to edath because it was as if he was becoming lost. He was always saying things out of turn as if--
"No!!" he shouted. "I won't become that selfish monster everyone says I was!!" he shouted as he grabbed his head & shut his eyes tight to regain control.
His old self was trying to come back & he was fighting. With every memory, the "new Marshall" was beginning to go dormant & he knew it.
How was he gona regain control?
Drugs he thought. The doctor had given him a ton of things that kept him a bit disorientated, burt it was better than letting another part of him win.
"I'm gonna drown you out you son of a bitch!!" he shouted, making himself look crazy.

I'm sorry you guys, I'm tired & sick. I have to finish later Sad
Back to top Go down
sheck0608

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:21 am

aww i hope u feel better.. update when u can please. i want the old marshall to come back.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:06 pm

Here we go!! :

Shaun looked around quickly, but saw nothing. It was now getting dark & he'd been searching a few hours for Marshall. He was worried out of his mind because he way he left sent red flags off. He was too upset to be out on a "walk". As much as the "new Marshall" wanted to be normal it didn't change the fact that he was famous. Just because he'd had an accident & lost his memory didn't the fact that his face remained the same. There were ton of people who would mob him for the silliest reason had they had the chance & now was perfect. But that was the least of Shaun's problems, his best friend was being weird--more so lately than before. At one point it seemed as if he were remembering things, but now he was just cold. He felt like it was because he was being pulled in different directions. Especially by Kim. The Matty thing was the last straw for shaun because there was no way he was gonna let Marshall lose his only son with the girl he loved. Even if they were never gonna be together.

He grumbled at the thought as his cell phone vibrated in his pocket.
he puuled it out & stared at the screen to see Kuniva's name. He quickly flipped it open & put it to his ear frantically. He felt as if this was gonna be terrible news. he hoped they didn't find Marshall face down in some ditch or river. He had just gotten his ass handed to him by Naji-- & his friends--or so Shaun suspected,minus the friend part. He was sure that Marshall & Naji must've fought. That was the only plausable explination. There was no telling what really happened because the cops suspected Marshall of trying to hurt Cyndi & Marshall, being the way he was believed it & couldn't recall himself. There was just no way that was true. It didn't explain how Marshall cracked his head on the tub or other things. Or maybe Cyndi tried fighting back?

No-- Shaun replied shaking his head brushing the thought off.
"Hello?" "Shaun,it's me--" Kuniva replied. "Me & Kon are at the hospital & somethin's up with Cyndi. You gotta get down here & bring Em."
"Shaun sighed frustrated & heartbroken. They didn't need anymore bad news. Not now--especially when Marshall was missing.
"Ok." he hung up & dialed Em. It just rung.
"This is Marshall--I'm not answerin' so you know what 2 do. Drop a few bars & I'll hit you back ASAP, cause I'm takin' a nap." Shaun chuckled as he heard his old friend's voice stop & laugh too. He missed him.
"Alright, peace--beep"
"Marsh--I know you're upset, but when you get this, hit me back or just go to the hospital. Somethin's up with Cyndi. Please just meet us there." with that, he hung up & hopped back in his truck before taking off.
Back to top Go down
sheck0608

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:49 pm

what a cliff hanger =[ im like so attached to this story. i no u just updated but i cant wait for the next one. this story is def oneof my favs.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Marshall stared into the pond of the park and shivered. The pond was beginning to freeze over because it was just that damn cold & here he was with nothing but a hoodie on. His hands were damn near frozen even though they were shoved in his pocket. He'd hopped on the bus after walking for God knows how many miles & everyone gawked at him. After nearly being bombarded, he jumped off the bus & was at the park. A park that was familiar & he hated that he didn't know why.
he stared at his reflection for awhile & it seemed to be staring back at him--destressed.
"Let me out--" he saw the reflection mouth. His eyes widened in fear as he kept watching. The reflection looked to it's right & Cyndi was there smiling at him. He turned around, & saw he was alone because it was getting late & dark out. The reflection kissed the mirage of Cyndi, then looked back at him as his hair turned blonde & he stumbled back. He was damn sure losing his mind if he wasn't before.

He walked far away from the pond & saw a bench. For some reason it triggered a memory.

Marshall slowly put his shirt on as he walked down the street. He wiped the tears dry from his eyes as he headed toward the park. The only place he could stay because he didn't want to go home.
"Yo Em!! Wait up!!" he heard a familar voice yell as he was halfway to the park. He turned around & saw DeShaun joggin' towards him.
"Yo man, what's wrong?" he asked noticing he had been crying.
"I...me &..." "Kim? I heard about what happend. Man, fuck her."
"No...me & Cyndi." he sniffled.
"You & Cyndi? You & Cyndi what?"
"We went all the way tonight."
"You mean all the way...all the way? You ain't no virgin no more?!! That's good!! Why the fuck are you cryin'? Shit Cyndi sexy as hell. I was thinkin' 'bout hittin' that." Shaun laughed.

"Why would I cry over her??" Marshall mumbled as he saw a cop car pull up to him.
"She must've lied to me then to. bitch--" he mumbled angrily as he started headed to exit the park.
"Mr. Mathers we need you to come with us. Now." Det. Anderson spat with no remorse.
"What did I do?" he asked confused as the detective walked over to him & pulled out handcuffs.
"You're under arrest for domestc violence & attemted Murder against Cyndi West." he said grabbing his wrist & pushing him to the car.
"I never did anything to her!!" he shouted angrily as he tried to fight, but the officer pushed him to the hood of the car, knocking more than the breath out of him.
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can & will be used against you in the court of law you low life scumbag."
"I never touched her!!" he shouted as he try to get free, accidentally hitting the officer causing him to get even angrier.

He pulled marshall up & threw him to the dirt ground, before kicking him in the ribs.
"You think what you did to that little lady was bad?!" he yelled kicking him again & Marshall spit up blood. He hated seeing a girl being abused & he was damn sure gonna make Marshall pay before he called it in to headquarters.
"I got some friends I want you to meet." he replied dragging him up & throwing him into the back of his unmarked car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naji paced back & forth as he waited for Cyndi's doctor to finish examining her. She had gone through tons of testing and that sent her parents on edge. They were down in the chapel to pray. This was their only child & losing her would tear them apart. They called into the police station to press charges on Marshall because they felt he was responsible & he shouldn't of been free while their daughter suffered.
"What the hell is going on?!" Shaun yelled running to him.
"I dunno what the hell is going on. She went for test and--"
"She fuckin' flatlined?" he mumbled heartbroken.
"No--they just dunno if she's ever gonna wake up."
"I thought they said she was ok--"
"Well obviously the fuckers were wrong."

"Yo--what the hell has been goin' on?" Anarchy asked stalking down the hall. he had been on tour for awhile & came back to hearing all types of things & hearing Cyndi was in the hospital yet again stumped him. he grown more than a bit fond of her while Marshall had been on his "death bed" and he despised Naji. He knew how he put his hands on her.
"God damn man--you been gone forever." Shaun replied as Naji gave him an evil eye.
"Tourin' is important, but I cut it short. I been hearin' all types of shit."
"Too much--" he statred as the doctor came out to speak with Naji.
"how is she?" "From all the test--she seems fine, but it's the matter of her regaining conciousness." he siged taking off his glasses.

"Meaning?" Naji asked impatient.
"She checked out--it's unexplainable but it happens. Stress before trauma causes a person to check out sometimes---it's permanant some cases."
"So what the hell are you saying?!"
"Just talk to her--give her a reason to come back if that is posssible. There is nothing else we can do for now." he said walking off.

[/b]PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!!! Smile[/b]
Back to top Go down
sheck0608

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:58 pm

...... please updateee =] again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:41 pm

Smile I'm ready to end this story if possible lol

*Cyndi opened her eyes slowly to see Marshall staring at her. He was smiling as he brushed her hair behind her ear.
"You're still here." she whispered. They were lying in his king size bed under white silk sheets.
"I told you I wasn't goin' anywhere," he said as his eyes left her face briefly & his smile dropped. She knew that meant something bad.
"I need you to do something for me."
He looked back up to her with regret in his eyes. Things had been so good between them since she woke up there. He didn't wanna ruin it but their time was spent.
"Whatever it is I can't."
He sighed as he kept going. "I need you to go home."
"How could you ask me that? I can't go back there. You're not there."
"I am there." he replied but she shook her head & got up. She had on a tiny baby blue silk gown that stopped at her knees the way he liked it. He watched her stalk to the bathroom, so he rolled off the bed & followed her.

"Cyndi--baby--" "I don't wanna be anywhere without you. That person out there isn't you!!" she screamed turning to look at him.
"He hates me." she whispered nearly in tears. Marshall was in front of her in an instant without ever walking. He pulled her into his arms & held her.
"I know things are rough but--if you stay here--" "I don't care." she said squeezing him tight. She loved feelings his arms around her & the past few days had been heaven.
"I'm home whenever I'm with you." she murmered. He inhaled her scent & relished her words because deep inside he felt the same way.
"I never wanna let you go." he said in her ear as he held her tighter.
"Then don't" she said pulling back & looking him in the eyes with more than love. There was pain shadowed in both their eyes.

"I need you to go back for our son. He needs you Cyndi--more than I do right now." by the look on his face she knew he knew something she didn't.
"What is it?" "Nothin'" he said letting her go & walking away.
"Marshall tell me." she probed as he sat on the edge of the bed.
He looked up to her with tears in his eyes & her heart broke.
"I don't know if I'll ever see you again. I'm stuck & I can't help. I wanna hold my son--our son." he said looking up to her.
"You gotta go back & tell him how much I love him."
"Just come back!!" she shouted upset & hurt, but she knew it wasn't that simple.
"I can't--especially now. Something's wrong--"
"With you??" "Cyndi please--" he replied sincerely. "I know I told you things would be alright & they're not--I'm sorry, but I can't watch you die." he said pulling her down on the bed with him.

He kissed her passionately as he ran his hands over her body. She moaned in pleasure as he pulled her in close & before picking her up into his arms. He kissed her as she began to cry. She just had a horrible feeling it would be the last time they saw each other.
"I love you--" he said before kissing her again. "No matter what I love you & always will. You are my life. You & my kids." he asid laying her down & laying beside her.
"Please don't leave me again." she pleaded as she pulled him ontop of her. He caressed her gently as what was left of him shredded. He didn't wanna let her go because he knew the hell waiting for her. Being beat up by a prick & hated by her best friend was bad, but being seperated from their child was worse. He always promised to protect her but that was a distant dream now. He needed her now--more than she knew.

"Cyndi--please don't give up on me--don't forget me." he said trying to hold her tight but she was slipping away as he grew weaker. He didn't wanna be alone anymore, but he wasn't for letting her die just for company. They'd see each other again 1 day. Hopefully.
Something wasn't right & he knew it, but telling her would only scare her further. He needed her to go back. She had to have a family, even if it wasn't theirs & he hoped she was strong enough to move on. He wanted their son to live & if Cyndi was there, he knew she'd try her damndest to ensure that. Wether he was around or not & by the looks of things--he wasn't gonna be there. Hell he feared for Matty too. He wasn't getting any better. All he could do was hope and pray. He clutched her tight as she fell asleep & he closed his eyes.

"God let her push on without us..." he mumbled. *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's been 3 days & no Em." Shaun replied agitated as he paced back & forth Cyndi's hospital room.
"Relax. We'll find him. He does this--" "No he did this when we knew who he was. Now, he could be anywhere--he doesn't remember the places we check. Hell, he could be--" he couldn't even bring himself to say it. He knew the last time they were together he'd been weird. He "fainted" & checked out of the hospital early because he wasn't one to stay confined there.
"Don't think that." Kon replied frustrated even though he was worried too. Kim had been haywire & angry with Shaun for him leaving & she was right.
"If something happens to him it's my fault." Shaun replied destressed.
Cyndi opened her eyes slowly & groaned a bit as she heard bickering.

"Marshall.." she groaned & both Shaun & Kon spun around.
"Cyndi??" they both replied rushing to her as she tried to sit up.
"Relax." Kon ordered making her lie back.
"Where's Marshall?" she asked groggily. they both looked at each other then back at her.
"He's um...how you feelin'?" Shaun asked avoiding the question.
"Where is Marshall?" she asked more concerned & stern.
"He uh...we...Cyndi--" "We don't know." Shaun interjected.
Her heart sank as she heard those words. It was one bad thing after another & the "other Marshall", her best friend, knew so. She knew something was wrong.
We have to find him." she edemanded as if she hadn't just come out of a coma herself. But that was her. Always worried & going to the ends of the Earth for her best friend & lover. Now was no different.
Back to top Go down
sheck0608

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:34 pm

i hope you dont.lol this update was really good in a sad way lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:40 pm

"Cyndi, you're in no position to look for Marsh--"
"I don't care--" she said going to get up, but pain shot through her. She was sore all over. "Would you please...please relax." Shaun pleaded as he helped her lie back on the bed.
"How can I relax when Marshall is out there missing?"
Her tone was more than concerned, it was terrified. Whatever "dream" or whatever she'd just had about her best friend had sent her on edge. He had been trying to warn her that they wouldn't see each other again. She just couldn't live with that. She needed her best friend so they could raise their son & be a family.

"Because if you don't we'll have to worry about both of you." he replied.
"Again." Kon replied rewinding everything in his mind.
"Look, we're gonna find him..." "Have you checked the hospitals?"
"Everyone in the area." "Jails?"
"Yeah--" "Prisons?"
"Cyndi--we've called everywhere. Shelters, the whole nine. We got nuthin'."
She nearly burst into tears hearing that. There was no way he just dropped off the face of the Earth.
"What about his credit cards--" "He hasn't used the ones he has. He likes to use cash remember? But he hasn't been to an ATM or anything." Shaun replied.
"And we know he's not driving. He hasn't done that since the accident. Hell we can barely get him in a car as it is." kon interjected.

"Shaun, what would make him disappear? What did Kim do to him?!" she asked pissed off. She knew there had to be something that pushed him over the edge to just up & leave without a word.
Shaun grew quiet as he rethought what he'd done. He had been warned not to make Marshall upset but he couldn't keep from letting his emotions spew.

Flashback:

Marshall turned his head as Kim stalked to the top of the stairs & heard them speaking. She was trying to see who it was & why it was taking so long, but heard them instead.
"I cheated on Kim with Cyndi." he said as a matter of factly & Shaun nodded.
"Granted, but Kim cheated on you with Naji first."
"No--" Marshall refused shaking his head. "I made her cheat."
"Yeah fuckin right!!" Shaun said as he burst into laughter.
"That girl has been cheatin' on you since high school!! And you know who was there to pick up the pieces?"
"Cyndi--"Marshall mumbled as he thought of the time he'd gone to her house crying on her shoulder because he'd suspected Kim was cheating again. That was the night they'd made love for the second time in their life & it was the best thing the old Marshall had ever experienced, besides the first time. But this Marshall couldn't remember that.
"Exactly." Shaun reassured. Marshall looked down & tried to search the depths of his mind, but it was just so dark & blank. theree was no past there & the things he did remember were just so jumbled that he was confused. Trying to be what everyone wanted was stressfull & it made him feel worthless because he was trying to be some he wasn't--anymore.
"Me & Cyndi aren't together ok?!! We just aren't!!" he screamed storming off & running outside, slamming the door behind him.
"Nice job Shaun!! He could get himself killed like that!!" she yelled trying to go after him, but he caught her arm.
"You got alot of nerve making him blame himself for your indescretions!!"

Now:
"It was my fault...I made him leave."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Det. Anderson stormed into the precint like a bat out of hell as his trench coat blew as he came from outside.
"This better be important because I got somethin' better to do."
"It's the guy you brought in..." the young officer in a beige uniform replied, as he headed to the back & towards some stairs.
Detective Anderson followed him vastly as he grumbled in anger.
"He's not gettin' outta here no matter what he says."
"That's just it--" the young officer replied as he put the key in the huge black door that held the worst prisioners ever to come through there doors. It was what was known as the "hole".

"I fed him for the fiirst time today like you asked & he just...never moved."
He opened the door & the room was rank & cold. There was no light, just the little that had spilled in when the door had opened. He peered into the room and saw Marshall curled up on the floor shivering a bit as he seemed to hyperventilate.
"Hey..." he replied going into the room after grabbing a flaslight & turning it on. "Mathers--get up."
He stalked over to him & nudged him hard & Marshall started coughing up blood.
"What the hell?!" he said looking back at the guard.
"You brought him in pretty beat up..." "I know I did. Fuck.' he mumbled.
"Clean this shit up."
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:56 am

great job keep up the good work
cheers Very Happy Smile Smile Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Ok so this is the last part of the run around. Smile Trust me. I am going to move forward & try & close this story out lol. I kno exacty how to get the juices of this story flowin again. I just got stuck in a soap opera type thing lol. but after careful thinking I realized a great way to hop out of it lol. Here it is :cutie: My long awaited update. After this chapter the story will get better lol. I just have to get it to flow into that part. Please leave feedback. Smile I appreciate all the honesty even if it hurts lol. It's to make it better & appeal to the audience.

Cyndi stared at the bruise on her left cheek as sh efinished fixing her hair in a ponytail. Her long honey blonde locks were down to her back. She'd left a long bang out to swoop over her face & somewhat cover the bruise there. She was embarrassed. Humiliated, but none of that mattered right now. Her best friend was missing.
Naji slipped into the bathroom behind her & wrapped his arms around her waist before kissing her bruised face.
"What do you want from me?" she asked in a whispered voice. She was so broken inside that she couldn't hide it anymore.
"Marry me." he said softly in her ear.
She looked at his reflection in the mirror & saw he was staring back at her seriously.

"Have you lost your mind?" she nearly shouted. he'd put her through hell & now he was asking her to marry him. Again.
Staying with him so he wouldn't hurt Marshall anymore than he had was one thing, but that just didn't matterright now.
"Hear me out.." he said spinning her around to look at him as he grabbed her hands & stared down into her beautiful brown eyes.
"I know I been a jerk but this...someone hurting you made me realize how much I love you."
He brushed her hair off her bruise & tried to caress her face. She scoffed as she tried to pull away but he wouldn't let her.
"Baby please..."
He got down on his knees & stared up to her as her jaw nearly dropped.

"Look, I don't know everything that happened that night but..."
"I wanna protect you. Cyndi--you were almost raped..."
Her heart dropped at the word that left his mouth. Raped--her? Whoever had broken into their place was a monster & she was buying the fact that her parents thought Marshall tried to kill her. No way. He was angry at her yes...but not that angry.
"Stop it." she said snatching away & leaving their bathroom.
"Cyndi.." he replied scrambling up & going after her. "Hear me out babe." he said standing infront of her, so she wouldn't leave. Hell, he couldn't even stop her from leaving the hospital.

"Stop.." "No. You have to face that he was there. He told you he hated you Cyndi...."
"Because of you!!" she shouted. "Granted, but he didn't love you enough to stick it out with you the way you did for him."
Her eyes began to tear up as he kept talking.
"You were there through everything. Even keeping the baby when I..." he stopped before he made himself look any worse.
"Look...your parents still think we're getting hitched & I myself would love that. You as my wife." He leaned down to kiss her but she inched back.
"I don't wanna disappoint them. I know you don't either. So please.."
He got on one knee & pulled out a ring.
"Will you still marry me? I know I been a jerk & I've changed baby. I love you & would do anything you wanted. Even get Matty back."
Back to top Go down
sheck0608

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:05 pm

its sad to hear that your gonna end this story soon cuz i love it but im kinda anxious to hear the way ur gonna end it. =] im so hooked to this. lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:36 pm

Sorry u guys I'll get 2 this soon I love you
Back to top Go down
sheck0608

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:46 pm

k take your time. i cant wait =]
Back to top Go down
Yana89

Yana89

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:35 pm

I LOVE your story. I couldn't quit reading it, once I started. I hope to read more soon from you cuz I really would love seeing Marshall and Cyndi get together. And yeah. Naji has lost his mind and why the hell didn't the cops tell at least Kim where Marsh is? oO
I hate cops, I truly do.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:37 am

Omg to everyone still waiting for an update it will happen. Sorry its taking sooooooo long I just been busy but I will try n update everyone slowly but surely.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:47 pm

"Cyndi please rethink this." her mother pleaded as Cyndi walked out of the bathroom fully dressed.
"Mother--"
"For Christ sakes you just came out of a coma. Please get back in bed." her mother pleaded standing in her way as Shaun an Denaun stood near the door waiting for her. Naji just watched silently for once. He'd said his peace to her in the bathroom while she finished fixing her hair.
""I was in bed log enough."
"Exactly." her father interjected angrily. He was sore over the sight of his battered daughter & the fact that she ended up in a hospital bed at all steamed him. He wouldn't have it. "Now this has gone on long enough. You're staying here
and once you're healed enough you're coming home with me & your mother."
Shaun grimaced at the sound of that. He felt like time had rewound & they were kids again. Her parents always bombarded his house & drag her away from them. Marshall especially. They hated the bond they shared and no matter how hard they tried they snuck around to be with each other. He feared this time she would listen and just leave. Hell too much drama had happened in the past year.

"Stop it." she said calmly as she tried to walk passed them, but her faher caught her by the arm.
"You'e staying here."
"Stop it." she said again still calm, but her voice was now a bit raised.
There is no way I'm letting you go after that low life." he mumbled as he pulled her towards her hospital bed and she suddenly had a fuzzy vision of herself being dragged somewhere.
"Stop it!!" she screamed as she pushed him off and he stumbled. Everyone stared at her shocked & some confused at her behavior. She had never reacted that way before.
"I am going to find my best friend if it kills me!!"
I'm tired of everyone telling me what to do.
"I am not a child. Not matter what you or anyone else thinks I know he didn't hurt me." she said as she held back her tears.
He would never put his hands on me like everyone else.
"I'm going to find him and that's that."
With that she strolled out of the room with Shaun following her. He was proud of her for standing up for herself finally.
"Sir," Naji asked slipping over to her father. "Are you ok?"
"Fine....but I'll be better when we take my daughter home to Jersey where she belongs. You two will be married."

"Are you ok?" Shaun asked as they pulled up to Cyndi's apartment. She hadn't been there since Naji made her move in with him. She felt so stupid looking back on her actions and letting everyone say and do what they wanted. She was nearly in tears & in reality she was not emotionally alright, but she had to keep it together. Marshall was in danger & she felt it in her gut.
"Fine." she smiled fakely and he knew she was lying. Denaun just sat quietly in the backseat.
"Look if you don't want..." "Shaun, he's my best friend & he can't remember a damn thing but that doesn't make him any less of my best friend. I'm gonna help him remember & if he doesn't we'll make new memories."
Shaun smiled brightly as he stared at her. "That's the shit I like to hear."
"Do you want me to walk you in?" he asked because it was getting late & he knew she was still weak.
"No, I'm fine." she smiled again as she gave him a hug. She then turned back & looked at Kon.
"See you later butthead." she said lickig her tongue at him and he chuckeld.
"By sweetie." he replied as she got out of the car.
"We're gonna drive around again and call you if we find something."
"Tomorrow Shaun -- early in the morning come get me & we'll look. I'm gonna call around."
He nodded & watched her hustle into her condo apartment building before pulling off.

She hopped off the elevator & walked down the hallway to her apartment. She saw her door was slightly open and that sent her senses tingling. She slowly nudged the door open & crept into the apartment.
There is no way I'm yelling out "hello" this is not a scary movie & I am not dying.
She turned to leave & saw her 'Welcome' mat pushed up slightly and dried blood was trailing into her apartment.
Only one person knows where my extra key is
She turned back and slowly inched through the livingroom after flipping on a light. She wasn't stupid there could've been a burgalar but ther was nothing out of place.
Her eyes searched the livingroom, then she went to bedroom and after that the bathroom.
Nothing. She sighed as she dropped her coat on the coach with her purse & went to the kitchen.
she flipped the light on & saw a puddle of blood on her floor and near that was Marshall. He was sitting with his back planted to the wall oh the island in her kitchen. Her mind went in complete and utter panic.
"Oh my God!!" was all she could scream as she ran to him and fell to her knees beside him. He was cluthching her house phone & completly out of it. He was beaten badly but the bruises were dark purple meaning they were old.
The moment she touched him he nearly jumped out of his skin.
"It's ok!!" she shouted falling back a bit afraid he would throw a punch.
He relaxed a bit then tried to talk, but spit up blood instead.
He's gotta have internal injuries.

"I'm gonna help you." she replied as he stared at her evilly. He wasn't in the mindset of trusting anyone.
Her nursing skills damn sure was kicking in. "Lay down." she orderd because by the looks of him he was gonna collapse any minute. How he made it all the way to her house without anyone helping him or falling out was beyond her. But his.....

Will Be Continued Shortly I have to step out cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:29 pm

"I'm gonna help you." she replied as he stared at her evilly. He wasn't in the mindset of trusting anyone.
Her nursing skills damn sure was kicking in. "Lay down." she orderd because by the looks of him he was gonna collapse any minute. How he made it all the way to her house without anyone helping him or falling out was beyond her. But his drive was beyond tremendous.
He fell over and she finally realized he was weezing.
She laid him flat on the cold floor and he groaned in pain as she ripped his torn shirt open. She placed an ear to his chest & heard the bood rushing around in his lungs.
"Oh God..." she mumbled and Marshall went into a panic after hearing her, but he stayed there on the floor because his strength was depleted.

Cyndi shot up & went through the draws frantically.
"Come on...C'mon..." she mumbled as she found a pen.
"Yes!!" she shouted as she grabbed a butcher's knife and fell back down to him. His eyes widend in fear as he saw the huge Michael Myers size knife.
Oh God she's gonna kill me for what I did to her. Hell I don't remember hurting her but she obviously does and if I did...I deserve this.
"Marshall, I'm gonna..."
Kill me I know & she's gonna torture me...why did I come here?

"get you breathing again ok?" He looked at her in awe and shock before slowly nodding. "I bet that'll be nice huh?" she smiled a bit trying to ease the tension. She turned him on his side as she grabbed a bottle of vodka from underneath her cabinet. It had been there because Marshall had left it one time.
I can't believe she's helping me.
"I'm gonna make a small incision in your side ok?'"
He nodded as he shut his eyes as he waited for the piercing pan but it never came. She was removing the insides and the outsides of the pen to be prepared.
"I'll be right back." she finally replied and he opened his eyes.
He watched as she ran from the room and disappeared. She came back in a few minutes and knelt to him as he saw she had a thin tube.
She took the tip of the knife placed it to his side. He flinched as he felt the cold steel prickling his side.

"Ok, here we go." she replied pushing the knife into his side without hesitation and he screamed in pain on the inside. In reality he just let out a groan. She penetrated the skin, then went through the muscle and hit the lungs carefully. After removing the knife she placed her finger over his bleeding side.
"You're gonna feel alot of pressure." she assured and he nodded as he shut his eyes even tighter. She jammed her finger in the hole and he finally screamed as she grabbed the pen that she'd made hollow. She removed her finger & jammed it back into the messy hole and put her mouth to the other end. She sucked hard to get the blood to flow through the pen & she felt it coming up. She moved as the blood rushed out of it.
Boy was she glad she had her traininng.

Oh my God I can breath!!
He took small breaths but he really wanted to sigh in relief.
"I'll be right back." she said and after a moment he heard water running as he began to drift off to sleep.

Flashback:

Marshall looked around nervously as he stuck his hands into his pocket. He was waiting for Cyndi to come out of the building as he had done everyday, but today was cold. It had been snowing for awhile and there was a huge pile of snow on the ground.
He spotted Naji talking to another bully who beat the shit out of him everyday named De'Angelo and that couldn't be good.
Where is she?
"Hey Mathers." he heard Naji's voice ay behind him and a chill ran down his back.
"C'mon Cyndi." he mumbled not turning around.
"Hey I'm talking to you loser!!" he shouted pushing him and he stumbled.
"Just leave me alone ok?!!" he finally shouted as a plea rather than a demand.

De'Angelo and Naji began laughing outloud as he stared up at the two towers called bullies. He was terrified.
"He has the hots for your gurl." De'Angelo teased.
"Shut up!" Marshall shouted pushing him as best as he could, but he was only a scrawny kid.
"You fucker!!" De'Angelo replied going to punch him but Naji caught him by the arm.
"C'mon. Leave the little bitch alone." he chuckled. He had something else in mind. They walked as Marshall turned his attention to the school once more.
Is it that obvious I like Cyndi?
He jittered a bit as it grew colder.

"Hey Mathers!!" he heard and as he turned to look he felt something rock hard slam into the side of his head. He collapsed immediately as his nose began to bleed. He knew it was because it was definitly warm liquid trickling from his ear & nose.
"Oh fuck!! You killed him!!" De'Angelo shouted as Naji stood over him & kicked him in the gut.
"Punk." he spat as de'Angelo pulled him to run off and the kids outside scattered as well.
I'm gonna die
After awhile of drifting in and out of conciousness, he felt hands grab him.

"Marshall?!" a distorted voice shouted as he tried to focus, but he couldn't open his eyes.
"Wake up please." he finally recognized the voice.
[color=blue]Cyndi[color]
"Please don't die....you're my best friend." she cried as she cradled him.
You're my best friend too.
"Somebody please help us!!"
I have to try and hold on for her....she won't let me die. Ever.

Now:

"Marshall you have to wake up!!" Cyndi shouted ass she shook him frantically. There was no way she was gonna let him pass out and die.
"I called Shaun...he should be here soon."
"You..." he said out of breath. "You wouldn't let me die." he said grabbing her hand tightly as tightly as he could. She gripped it back as she caressed his head gently.
"Never." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:57 pm

Feedback please cheers
Back to top Go down
Yana89

Yana89

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Sure we wait for you to go on^^
Great one again. Hope for more

Yana
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:59 pm

OMG i'm just seeing this n had no idea anyone was still reading
Back to top Go down
sheck0608

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:51 pm

i cant wait for an update. =] love it.
Back to top Go down
EminemAddict

EminemAddict

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:45 pm

I really like this... I just spent about 4 hours reading it. Now my eyes hurt. I hope to see more. Smile Oh and Naji and Kim piss me off! lol. Great story though!! Update Smile cheers king cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:39 pm

OMG thanks 4 the suport. I know I been slacking like crazy but alot has been keeping me busy. This feedback means a shit load & i will update soon enough. 4 real this time Very Happy I love you cheers
Back to top Go down
EminemAddict

EminemAddict

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:35 am

Yey! I can't wait. Smile
Back to top Go down
sheck0608

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:16 am

same here. im getting anxious lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Ok so today is of course Em's bday so y not an update?? Here we go:

Cyndi paced back and forth as she bit her nails and she hated biting her nails with a passion. The only time she did that was when she was extremely nervous and she damn sure could add this to her check list of being "nervous". She was petrified beyond words because of the image burned into her head. A bruised & pale Marshall drowning in his own pool of blood on her kitchen floor. She'd done the best she could to accommodate him with the things around the house, but there was no telling the real damage he sustained. More than that she wanted to know what the hell happened to him. hell, he'd been missing for a few days & showed up at her house, nearly dying on the floor. She'd called Shaun as soon as she could and he'd arrived awhile later to zoom them to the hospital. They'd rushed him off to the back & needed approval for surgery. They'd since been waiting for a few hours in the waiting room as everyone else arrived.

Cyndi stopped dead in her tracks as her colleague Dr. Schneider came walking down the hallway. He was the best surgeon in the hospital and as soon as he saw Cyndi he took Marshall in. Everyone looked up because they'd noticed her pacing had stopped. She had been burning a hole in the floor since they'd ushered her best friend off. Kim stood up & rushed over to the doctor as he stopped at Cyndi & took off his face mask & green paper hat.
"How is he?" Cyndi asked frantically as he reached her. She could see blood all over his surgical gear & that freaked her out.
"Fine...fine.' he reassured and Kim let out a sigh of relief.
"He's resting, but if you hadn't done what you did he would've bled to death internally."
"Oh my god.' Kim gasped taken aback by that news.

"I don't know what happened to him but it's apparent he's been beaten pretty bad." he said pulling Cyndi to the side and that drove Kim mad with rage.
"I think you should try and find out what happened because you know there will be questions. Police questions." he stressed. "I'll try and keep this under wraps, I don't want a big mess because of who he is." he finished.
"Can I go and see him?"
"Yeah, but he needs rest so not everyone can go in."
"Well I'm going in.Kim snapped irately. There was no way anyone was keeping her from her soon to be husband. especially after she'd been worried sick over him disappearing.
"Fine just you & her. I'll go give security notification that no one is allowed in without my word." he replied rushing off.

Cyndi hustled down the hall and disappeared as Kim talked to the rest of the guys. She wasn't about to be interrupted by anyone. She needed to talk to her best friend one on one with no bullshit stopping them. She stopped at his door & saw him lying peacefully on the bed. boy was she fucking sick of hospitals & working in one didn't make it any better. She dreaded their first encounter and he was so peaceful.
God...he looks asleep and I don't want to wake him....but I need to know what happened & if he's really ok.
She sighed big and the moment she did, he turned his head to her & opened his eyes to stare at her. her heart raced because they'd been through so much shit the past few months & it tore them apart.
Here goes nothing she thought as she slowly walked in and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:36 pm

update please Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:57 pm

I am working on updating all of these sorry 4 the delay Very Happy thanks 4 patiently waiting
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:53 pm

"Hi..." she replied softly not taking her gaze from him. The things she wanted to talk about didn't seem so important as she saw how fragile he was in that hospital bed. She wanted to make sure he was alright first.
"Hi." he croaked, his voice cracked a bit. It sounded as if it hurt for him to talk. His eyes were rimmed in red and he was ghostly pale. She wanted to keep this short & sweet,but they were going to talk. she was just glad she found him & he was safe. The silence between them was now a bit weird, so she opted to talk.
"How are you feeling?"
"Like I got ran over by a truck." he replied looking at her and she smiled a bit as she moved closer to the bed, but in her eyes he could see the concern she really had for him.
"Look, thanks for...you know...what you did for me."
"I'd do it again in a heartbeat." she replied before he even finished his sentence. He looked away from her as he settled into his pillow a bit more. He was throbbing all over & having the tiny tubes shoving air into his nose was uncomfortable, but breathing felt great. Just knowing he was safe eased him.
"Marshall...we need to talk." she replied as she remembered Kim in an instant. She didn't want them to be interrupted.
"We have nothing to talk about." he said still not looking at her. "I've said my peace."
She frowned as his words sunk in.

"What do you mean you've said your peace?" she nearly shouted.
"I said thank you." he said looking up to her. "What else is there?" he asked agitated.
"Are you serious?!" she spat. She was sick of this game. Giving and giving & getting spit on in return. He could see the anger in her eyes before she spoke again.
"I'm your best friend..." "No! You were his best friend and he's gone. Long gone & he ain't coming back." he said through clenched teeth. He relaxed a bit as she stared at him in disbelief.
"We're toxic for each other don't you see that? Or maybe you're just toxic to me. I don't want you in my life...I'm serious. Whatever you had with him was just that. With him. He's dead and ain't coming back. Now I said thank you...just leave it at that."
Cyndi sucked back her tears as she sucked in a breath. What he said sliced her deep and it hurt.
"Fuck you." she spat with so much venom that his eyes widened in surprise.
"I saved your life you fuckin' prick and this is how you talk to me?!" she was livid & had NEVER talked to him like this before. As much as he dumped his shitload on her, she just let it build & build, but not anymore. Everyone could go to hell for all she cared. She was tired of being treated like a child & told what to do. It was her fault for allowing it.
"You may not remember being my best friend but you damn sure are him!" she screamed and his eyes never left her.
"Try looking in the fucking mirror sometimes cause you damn sure are wearing his face. No matter what you think Marshall...I know... that you know...that you love me."

He scoffed at her words and she laughed mockingly.
"I don't give a shit what you say. Cause deep down you do. You remember something...you have to."
"You wish I did." he spat.
"Really? You don't?" she asked and he shook his head disapproving.
"Then why'd you come to me of all people?! You coulda went home to your precious "Kimberley"". she mocked and he frowned, she had a point there. He didn't even know how he knew to go there. "But you didn't."
"Just get out." he replied as Kim opened the door.
"You want me gone Marshall? Fine." she said staring him deep in his blue eyes.
"But when I walk out of that door I'm not coming back. I've done everything for you and you treat me like I'm a monster. Screw this. I deserve better. Maybe getting rid of you will be the changing point I need in my life." she said turning and walking towards the door. She pushed Kim out of the way after giving her a menacing look and kept going.

"How dare you?!" Kim asked catching her arm & pulling her back.
"Get the hell off of me!!' she shouted with fury in her eyes as she snatched away. There was no way she was letting anyone hurt her ever again. Kim was taken aback by her reaction. She was usually mousy.
"You can him!! You two are made for each other. Screwed up in every way." Cyndi replied angrily.
"I heard about you stopping him from getting Matty too." Cyndi replied with such sorrow in her voice as she looked away. She scoffed then looked her in the eyes.
"That's low...eve for you." With that said, she turned and walked away as Kim bit her bottom lip. She turned to look at Marshall who was just as shocked by Cyndi's antics. Kim had waited outside the room as she heard them yell at each other & she was happy to hear Marshall telling her to go. she was equally as shocked to hear Cyndi explode, but knew that would drive them more apart so she let them continue until Cyndi started her mumbo jumbo about him loving her. She wasn't allowing him to slip through her fingers. This was her second chance & there was no letting go.

I know it's short but please reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xSamanthax

xSamanthax

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:40 am

Aw thanks so much for the update. I'm not gonna lie it almost made me tear up. Gosh why Marshall? Grrr lol.
Hope to read more soon! Keep us updated. =)
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:20 pm

Of course, loved it.
Back to top Go down
http://gurllie1994.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next