Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

*What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
xSamanthax

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Waiting for an update! :]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:58 pm

After what seemed like an eternity, Cyndi looked up into her bathroom mirror. She’d nearly burst into tears after seeing her own reflection. The bruises covering her eye was too much to accept. How had she let things get to far?

Nearly being raped? Seriously?? she scoffed to herself.

This was not the girl she’d wanted to grow up to be, but in reality this was the girl her parents raised. A take shit and smile person, even if it tore her apart inside. And she was damn sure broken to her very core. Not only had she lost her best friend, the one person she’d ever loved—she’d lost the most important thing in the world to her.

Matthew.

Her little boy was out there in a facility, fighting for his life all while some strange people were trying to adopt him. Closing her eyes, she released a sigh and fought back her tears. No way was she gonna shed another tear. It was time for her to grow a backbone and stand up for herself, even if it killed her. God know s she had a hard road to pave. Too much shit was shoveled onto her other one. Letting a married man hold her heart was a huge mistake, and even though she used to believe “the heart wanted what the heart wanted”, she was adopting a new motto.

Eventually I'll learn the kisses won't always mean something, promises can be broken, and love is just another way of saying “I wanna break your heart”.

Her son was the most important thing in her world at the moment and she was gonna do anything to get him back. Naji’s offer popped up in her head, but she quickly shook it off. There was no way she was gonna involve him in getting her son back. Yeah, he’d signed the damn birth certificate, and he could get the paper he’d signed to vanish in a flash, she was turning over a new leaf. Doing things on her own. Without any help. After what Marshall had said to her, she wanted nothing more to do with him. If he didn’t want anything to do with her or his son, then it was his loss.

First thing was first, she was going to have to get a lawyer and a damned good one. She could afford it with her job as a RN so there was no worry there. Looking at the bruise covering her she grumbled. How was she gonna explain that? To someone out in world, they were gonna think she was just some party girl who had gotten in a fight. Especially since her face was all over the tabloids for knowing “Eminem.” This was gonna be tough, but she wasn’t backing down. Whoever took her case was gonna have to understand EVERYTHING.

Another sigh.

Who the hell was gonna understand everything??
A smile spread across her face as an idea formed. Who better to understand her lifestyle with Eminem, than his own lawyers? Paul and Dennis were gonna be her first call.

Authors Note: Sorry it's short but a page was all I could do today. I am very busy and have to get back into this one. Smile :yes: Hope u guys enjoy and tell me what u think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:18 pm

update?
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:31 pm

Please update! cheers I love this story♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Here is the long awaited and overdue Surprised update lol hope u enjoy:

Pacing back and forth, Marshall couldn’t shake the guilt he felt over shoving Cyndi away so harshly. She had after all, saved his life effortlessly without complaint or question. The fact that the police had him as a suspect in her “sexual assault” case and showing up on her floor bloody and near dead hadn’t turned her away, but he wish it had.

Because then, he wouldn’t have to feel whatever he was feeling now for being an outright dick. Everything was fuzzy about that night and he knew he hadn’t done anything. Hearing her say there was no way he could have done it had eased him tremendously as well. Not only because she had said it, but because she meant it.

In her heart of hearts, she trusted Marshall and he just wish he knew why. In his point of view, the old Marshall was a prick. Horrible to any and everyone.—and on top of that, he was a cheater. How could he hurt Kim, his wife, the way he had? Even his mother— ugh, the things he heard were sickening. And everyone wanted him to go back to that??

How?

How could he live with himself if he turned back into what he perceived to be a monster?

He’d been fighting with his conscience all day and was now more exhausted than he was before he came home from the hospital. Boy was he sick of those. He could definitely go the rest of his life without seeing another one.

Feeling a bit winded, he leaned up against the wall with his elbows, and felt it shift a bit. Looking up, he frowned confused. The wall seemed sturdy, and to the naked eye it seemed normal enough. Knocking on the wall, he heard a hollow thud. The fact that the room was covered in multiple wooden square blocks made this area hard to find. Had he not stumbled onto it, he would’ve never known it existed. Knocking on the wall beside it, he felt it was solid. This was definitely a secret compartment. Pushing each corner, he finally felt the wall shift before it swung open. He jumped back just in time to not get smacked by the door.

Looking inside the compartment, he saw a journal, videotapes and DVDs.

Picking a few up, he saw they read:

Valentine’s Day’, ‘Music Awards’, ‘Birthday Parties’ , and there
was much much more.

Still frowning, he couldn’t understand why the things were hidden. Grabbing a few of the DVDs, he went to the huge LCD TV planted on his wall. Looking around cluelessly, he searched for a DVD player. There was a Blu Ray machine and a stereo system.

Why did everything have to be so damn complicated?!

Cursing to himself, he finally found the darn machine and turned it on before popping the ‘Valentine’s Day’ DVD in. Sitting down on his leather recliner, he waited as the DVD loaded.

“I suck at electronics...” he heard his own voice scold as the picture wobbled.

Apparently whoever the camera man was, he was trying to maneuver the camcorder. After a moment of fumbling around, the picture went still.

“Got it!” Marshall’s voice replied happily as he walked around to the front of the camera.

“I hope this thing is recording. What did Paul say about the red light? Does it mean recording or paused?” he mumbled frustrated.

“Fuck it.” He replied impatient.

He tilted the camera up a bit so everything was in view and behind him was the dining room table and it was set up with a red table cloth and candles. Marshall was dressed in a dark suit and red tie. His blond hair was groomed perfectly and he had on his glasses.

“Today’s Valentine’s Day. I used to be big on this day, but that was before I got fucked over….no, no. Scratch that. That’s not what this is about. This is a video I’m secretly recording so you can have forever Kim. Things have been good with us lately and I want it to continue.” He smiled slightly.

Marshall swallowed hard as he watch the “other Marshall” be all sentimental. This was something he’d never thought he’d see. And it was all for Kim. This was only making him more confused. He had it in his mind that Marshall had been horrible to Kim, not…sappy.

“I’ve been planning this dinner for weeks now while I sent you out shopping and what not. I can’t wait to see your face when I pull this out and ask you to marry me again.” He said, pulling out a blue velvet box and opening it. There was a huge diamond ring inside.

“I cooked.” He said sarcastically with a chuckle. “That part shouldn’t be a surprise since I cook breakfast lunch and dinner whenever I’m home. Not that your food sucks." He quickly said rolling his eyes with a laugh.

Kim was never good at being in the kitchen even though sometimes she tried.

After hearing some rattling in the driveway, he dimmed the lights and stood near the door. The door swung open and Kim stalked in. She stared at him for a moment and took in the setting before she walked in only to flip on the light.

“Turn that out!” he shouted frustrated.

“What are you doing?” she snapped closing the door and walking over to him.

“Um today is Valentine’s day.” He replied sarcastically.

“I know what today is.” She scoffed pushing passed him but he caught her arm.

“Kimmy, what’s wrong?” he asked in a puppy dog voice.

“Nothing ok?! Would you get the hell off of me.”

“Baby, just talk to me. I did all this for us.” he said trying to pull her in for a hug but she tried her best to snatch away.

Letting her go, he stared at her in disbelief. She looked over to him and they finally locked eyes. His was laced with hurt and hers with guilt.

“Where were you?” he nearly whispered.

“Shopping.” She replied looking up and he knew instantly that she was lying.

It was something she’d always did. She couldn’t look people in the eyes and lie. Swallowing, he closed his eyes briefly to hold back what he was really feeling.

Marshall shifted as he watched the footage on his TV. He was seconds away from turning it off, but something in him was pushing him to keep watching. Whether he liked it or not this was one of the memories he lost.

“Tell me where the fuck you were.”

“Don’t fuckin’ curse at me asshole.” She replied shoving him.

“Then tell me where you were.” He said softly. “All I wanna know is where you were.”

“I don’t have to answer to you.” She replied turning to leave.

“Why do you always do this to me?!” he shouted and she stopped.

“I’ve been home all day cooking, cleaning and taking care of the girls before dropping them at your mom’s. Who you know I hate to see—”

“I don’t give a shit Marshall. Just stop—stop being nice!” she shouted and he frowned confused.

“I must be missing something because we’ve been good. No real fighting and I’ve been rushing home and canceling shit to be with you. I’ve done everything you asked to keep us together! I thought you were happy!” he shouted and she laughed cruelly.

“You’re not man enough for me.” She simply said and totally broke him with that statement.

Feeling the box in his pocket, he swallowed his pride as she walked to the door.

“Kim—wait.” He pleaded. “Whatever I did, I’m sorry. We can fix it. I did all this for us.”

“Marshall, have fun tonight. I’m not staying in here with you.”

Marshall couldn’t believe what he was watching. Kim couldn’t have been as cruel as the tape had made her out to be. He was convinced that there had to be a good reason. It had to be on the DVD. Clicking a button on the remote, he fast forwarded it and stopped the moment he saw Cyndi walk in the front door. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:51 pm

I really love that update cheers I hope Marshall'll remember!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSamanthax

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:34 am

Update Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Sorry 4 the delays but updates will be coming soon guys. Please bear with me cheers
Back to top Go down
TheRealRoxanne

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:08 pm

This acctually made me cry its soo good please update soon:)'ox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eminemit3317

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:16 pm

this is SO SO SO SO SO SO SO good! I can't wait for an update Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy cyclops cyclops bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:25 am

Marshall rushed over and clutched his best friend tightly in his arms. Without a word, she caressed his back as he tried hard to pull himself together. Somehow, she always knew exactly what he needed.

“What happened?” Cyndi finally asked, breaking the silence as he let her go.

“She left—” he replied looking down at the floor as he tried choking back tears.

Just the thought that he was thinking of crying over her pissed him off. Hell, he hadn’t done a single thing wrong. It was her…all Kim’s fault. He felt himself putting up a wall that he had worked so hard to let down.

“What do you mean she left?” Cyndi asked taking her coat off and he wrinkled a brow.

“Why are you so dressed up? You had a date didn’t you?” he asked feeling guilty about calling her over to his house if she had.

It was Valentine’s Day for Christ sakes.

“I’m such a screw up. I’m sorry go—”

“No!” Cyndi interrupted, cutting off his rambling.

“I didn’t have a date. I’m dressed up for you.” She explained.

“Me?” he asked confused.

“Yeah.” She nodded. “I figured since its Valentine’s Day, you might wanna pretend I was your date.”

She mumbled and he smiled at her sweet gesture but she didn’t notice because she was staring at the floor.

“How did I ever get you as a best friend?” he inquired still smiling as she looked up.

“What do you mean?” she asked staring at him.

“I mean—you’re just so great. Anytime I need you, you're there. No questions asked.”

“Well, you’re pretty great yourself.” She interjected and he protested.

“Not like you. I’m not –”

“Don’t down yourself. Tell me why you called me here.” She insisted, sitting him down on his couch before sitting beside him.

His mood suddenly went sullen as his face matched his feelings.

“Kim’s cheating on me.”

Marshall bawled his fingers into a fist as he continued to watch what unfolded on the “movie” he found. As much as he wanted to deny that Kim was heartless, he couldn’t deny what he was seeing.

What he’d saw.

Swallowing hard, he pushed his feelings aside and continued to watch.

”How do you know?” Cyndi asked, even though she didn’t doubt him.
Kim had a history of stepping out on him and everyone knew it. Even Marshall; all though he acted as if it weren’t true.

“I did all this stuff for her!” he shouted getting up and gesturing to the candles and dining table.

“I cooked…I cleaned…I watched the girls.” He sighed as he fought back more tears that burned his eyes.

“But she came home smelling like him. And you know I was gonna ask her to marry me again??”

She choked at hearing those words. Marry him? Again??

Why Kim?

Why not her? Although she came to grips that they were never gonna be together, it was just a constant reminder that tore deep into her every day.

“Marshall I’m so sorry.” Cyndi replied grabbing his hand as he fell silent.

“I can’t keep chasing her you know?” he asked spinning around and looking at his devout best friend who felt sorry for him.

“Trust me… I know.” She said because she was fed up with him being damaged by her.

He deserved way better than he was given.

Always had and always would.

“I shoulda just listened to you when you said leave her alone, but I…” he was at a loss of words.

“You had Hailie.” She replied and he could hear the hurt in her tone.

“Cyndi I’m sorry.” He said falling to his knees in front of her and taking her hands.

He knew how much she always loved him and he treated her horribly after the debacle with her family. So many mistakes had been made that they’d been driven apart.

“It’s not your fault.” She smiled bravely even though he could tell he’d long ago broken her heart and it never healed.

“See? Even though we both know it was, you won’t admit it. You love me through all this bullshit.”

“Marshall—” she replied, but he cut her off by saying something she longed to hear as he sat beside her again.

“I love you. Always have. It was always you Cyndi.” He said kissing her.

Falling into the kiss, she felt like they were teens again. Quickly realizing they weren’t, and he had countlessly chosen another woman over her, made her come back to down reality.

“Stop. We can’t. You're in love with Kim.” She replied even though the words stung like battery acid.

“Fuck her! She tore my heart out more than once and for what?!” he shouted.

The truth was— he didn’t know the answer. If he was a dick to her, then he could understand, but they’d been great for awhile.

“I’m serious this time.” he said looking her in the eyes and a huge part of her believed him.

“I wanna pack all her stuff up and get her out of my life.” He said brushing her hair behind her ear.

“I don’t think she understands the sacrifices that I made for her…” he said leaning in to kiss her, but the house phone rang.

Grumbling, he stopped himself and shot to his feet.

"It might be one of the girls. I’ll be right back and we can have the dinner I cooked.” He smiled and her heart melted.

He was serious this time.

There was now no doubt in her mind that he still was in love with her.
Her cell phone suddenly rang and she fumbled around in her purse to find it.

“Hello?” she asked sticking it to her ear.

“James…I’m sorry I had to cancel our date but—” she was cut off by whatever he was saying.

Blowing off her first real date in months for Marshall didn’t matter to her because her best friend was in a crisis. She was always ditching things to be by his side when he needed her.

“I know it’s Valentine’s Day and I’m sorry.” She stressed because he’d been asking her for dates for a month straight and she refused until recently.

“It’s not that I don’t like you. Something just—came up.” She said thinking of Marshall.

“I’m sorry. I have to go.” She replied hanging up just before Marshall came back into the room.

“Ready for dinner?” She smiled getting up.

Biting his lip, he smiled before saying.

“That was Kim. She said she was sorry and wants to explain everything. She promises she wasn’t cheating.”

Cyndi’s heart sank as he rambled on about Kim.

“I gotta go get her. Can you let yourself out?”

“Yeah.” She said swallowing her tears as Marshall kissed her cheek and jetted from the house.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
“Alaina have you seen your uncle?” Kim asked standing in the kitchen.

“I think he’s downstairs watching a movie. I haven’t really seen him all day.” Alaina replied eating her ice pop.

“Alone?” Kim asked and Alaina nodded.

“He’s been pretty quiet all day.” Alaina replied and Kim grew worried.

Leaving the kitchen, she went off to find him.
Back to top Go down
eminemit3317

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:16 pm

its so intense! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iHitRockBottom

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:53 pm

THIS IS SOOO GOOD! omggg I love you lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mlkp

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:20 am

OH MY FUCKING GOD!! this is sooooooooooooooooo great! im new, and this is the second fanfic i have ever read and the other one was short BUT THIS IS SOO GREAT. you are great writer amazing story. im checking this like every hour.PLEASE update! im addicted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:07 am

mlkp wrote:
OH MY FUCKING GOD!! this is sooooooooooooooooo great! im new, and this is the second fanfic i have ever read and the other one was short BUT THIS IS SOO GREAT. you are great writer amazing story. im checking this like every hour.PLEASE update! im addicted

Thank u so much cheers u have 2 gimme time 2 update i'm tryna do so many at 1 time lol i've fallen behind Sad Wish i could post everyday. Bare with me guys Smile And stick around Twisted Evil Updates will be soon. oh and when u reply, just write what u think in th box and not the subject cheers
Back to top Go down
songbird<3

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:29 am

Very Happy update please!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iHitRockBottom

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:08 am

why are you taking so long? :/
lol i hate not to know what's going to happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:24 am

Sorry a little busy but i'll update this one in a day or two 4 u cheers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:47 am

I kno I'm late but the update is coming. This is my birthday weekend and I'm tryna finally enjoy myself a lil. I love you
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:32 pm

Happy birtday then Very Happy I hope you enjoy your presents Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:32 pm

Sorry 4 the delay.. I really am and Thank u cheers an update soon ok??
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:56 pm

I would love to read more of all your storys. They're great I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSamanthax

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:21 am

Passinq by . (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Gripping the remote to the TV he just turned off, Marshall sighed. It felt more like the wind had been kicked out of his chest as he heard feet coming downstairs.

“So you were down here watching a movie like Alaina said huh?” Kim asked noting the remote he held in his hand.

His eyes immediately shot up to her and anger mixed with confusion filled them. What he’d just saw wasn’t a scripted movie even though with all his heart he wanted it to be. Staring her in the eyes, he wondered, had been as gullible as the old him had been? Could he not see that she was poison to him as Cyndi spat over and over again? The worst question of all was…

Had he treated Cyndi like shit when she was the one who devotedly stood by his side?

If Cyndi was telling the truth that meant Shaun had been too. And that meant that Cyndi was the one he should have ended up with all of those years. Hell, all of these months that he treated her like she was the devil, and Kim as the angel.

No. he thought to himself, holding his emotions inside.

This wasn’t right. It couldn’t have been. He swallowed hard as he realized she was waiting for him to answer.

“Uh…yeah.” Was all he’d managed to say.

“Well what were you watching?”

“Something about my life.” He mumbled, still gripping the remote a bit tighter.

Grumbling, she looked a bit more infuriated than he was and that shouldn’t’ve been the case.

Unless she had been the one to hide the videos!

Was she the one hiding his “memories” from him?? Did she lock them away in hopes that he wouldn’t remember the way things were?!

“You mean ‘8 Mile’?” she spat and he cocked an eye brow at her puzzled.

“8…Mile? He asked baffled at what the hell she was talking about.

“Yeah. Don’t try and hide it.” She pouted as he noted it.

She’s always pulling that card and like a fool I fall for it! he thought.

“I hate that movie. You…He”, she sneered meaning the “old Marshall”.

“Portrayed me as a slut— and then you went and slept with that slut.” She nearly cried.

“What?” he asked confused as all hell. Was she talking about Cyndi again?

From what he’d just witnessed, she could be classified as a slut. Not his former best friend.

“You know—the actress—” she said turning her back to him and folding her arms over her chest.

“I don’t want you to ever watch that again please. It just brings up bad memories.”

“And I’m supposed to listen right?” he spat with venom in his voice.

“What?” she asked putting her fake tears away and turning back to him.

The truth was, she did expect him to do what she said. Ever since the accident, he’d sided with her. That was just the way it was. What the hell had changed?

“You heard me. You expect me to just be your little puppy dog and follow after you right? Do what you say and not give a fuck?!” he spat as she grimaced.

Was she losing her Marshall that she’d grown to love again?

“You don’t know what you're saying. Did you take your pills today? You feeling alright?”

“Fine!” he screamed. “I just need to get away from you!!” he replied throwing the remote on the couch and storming upstairs before leaving and slamming the door.
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:30 am

Amazing! I hope Marshall will see that Kim is not good for him and choose Cindy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iHitRockBottom

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:27 pm

I LOVE IT Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aleida

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:41 pm

I READ THIS IN ONE SITTING BY FAR THE BEST EMINEM FAN FICTION SO FAR!!!! Please update soon, I need more!<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eminemit

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:22 am

This story NEEDS to have a happy ending Surprised Laughing No Very Happy affraid
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:27 pm

eminemit wrote:
This story NEEDS to have a happy ending Surprised Laughing No Very Happy affraid
Yeah, and an update! Please? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iHitRockBottom

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Mel wrote:
eminemit wrote:
Yeah, and an update! Please? Shocked

PLEASEEEEEE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Soon guys thanks 4 holding on. U guys rock Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Readermeetauthor

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:49 am

I just stumbled across this site yesterday and this was the first story I read and i am already hooked, can't wait
to read more bounce Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:05 pm

An update is in the works thanks for joining and commenting our lovely Admin will be pleased to see wonderful comments. In the mean time while u wait for an update please take a look at the rest of the website. Anything dealing with Eminem you will find it here 1st. Thanks again!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fictions.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
realslim

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:59 pm

omg, love it love it love! I read it all in two long sittings, could keep my eyes off! pretty please update!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mlkp

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:33 am

omg if you update this and "Secret of Hearts" my Christmas break will be made <3 santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:15 am

mlkp wrote:
omg if you update this and "Secret of Hearts" my Christmas break will be made <3 santa

Did u read the update i posted on Secrets of the heart already?? And I'll try n make ur Christmas Merry santa
Back to top Go down
mlkp

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:42 am

Admin wrote:
mlkp wrote:

Did u read the update i posted on Secrets of the heart already?? And I'll try n make ur Christmas Merry santa

yes! I was the one who wrote that long message for you after the update! haha and thanks so much! I love cindy's charcter, how she's so strong and compassionate at the same time. (: and I hate Naji so fucking much omg. lol Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:42 pm

After running multiple scenarios through his mind, Marshall finally mustered the courage to knock on Cyndi’s door. There was no way he could’ve backed out now because he’d aimlessly walked all the way to her house. His phobia of cars was starting to get on his last nerve, but anytime he got near or into one the horrible crash flooded his mind. Even though he wasn’t sure what his real next step was…he knew one thing. He had to apologize to Cyndi. Over the past couple of months he’d been despicable to her and she’d been through hell. The inkling he had that he should’ve hated her had been wrong. All wrong.

Atleast he’d hoped so.

Not knowing his past was biting him in his ass hard and holding him back. Because despite every move he made to try and start over, something was always in the way. There was a huge roadblock and he was now thinking that maybe it was because of Cyndi. Possibly because he tried so hard not to have her in his life—maybe that was the misstep. Maybe she was just meant to be there. Now was definitely the time to find out because the door was opening.

To keep her from protesting, he opened his mouth to speak but frowned instead. Anger coursed through his veins as he bawled his hands into fist.

“What do you want?” Naji asked with a smug grin.

“What are you doin’ here?!” Marshall shouted, he was more than livid to see him open the door.

“I could ask the same about you. But since you asked so nicely,” he said sarcastically.

“I’m here to see my girl” He made clear and that made Marshall cringe.

It made him jealous.

“I thought you were leaving.” Marshall heard Cyndi’s voice reply and looked over Naji’s shoulder to see her walk up behind him.

Their eyes immediately locked and for a minute he forgot Naji was standing in between them. That changed the moment she turned away.

“Goodbye Naji.’ She insisted, pushing him out the door.

“Think about what I said.” He smiled at her before slamming his shoulder into Marshall’s and walking off.

Marshall had half the mind to deck him, but Cyndi was more important at the moment. All of him had just hoped that she still wasn’t pissed at him. That she’d just said those things at the hospital to vent and that she was over it already.

“What is it that you want?”

So much for that theory. he thought disappointed.

But he couldn’t blame her. The things he’d said and done were horrible, especially since she’d saved his life more than once. How had he been so despicable?? He kept beating it into his head that he was trying to be a better man then he had been, but that wasn’t true. He had treated the most important person in his old life like shit.

I could kick myself in the ass for being a complete dick. he scolded himself.

“Can I come in?” he pleaded and she hesitated for a moment, but she could never turn down his puppy dog eyes.

Stepping to the side, he didn’t waste any time. He knew that was a yes from her. He slid into the apartment and watched as she closed the door.

“Why was that prick here?” he inquired more angry than he meant for it to come out. For the life of him he couldn’t understand why he always hated seeing the guy.

“Please don’t start.” She sighed frustrated and he understood. The fighting between them had been over bearing and she had been through enough.

“Sorry, just—something about him rubs me the wrong way.” He offered.

“You guys have been at it since high school.” She said shaking her head.

“High school?” Marshall asked cocking an eye brow.

“Yeah. You never liked him hanging out with me and vice versa.” She smiled and he knew she was obviously thinking of some memory between them.

He wished he could remember like that. But his mind was a blank slate. That killed him to his core because he now wanted to know the truth about his past. Not some watered down lie.

“Make sense.” he mumbled.

“So what do you want?” she pressed again and he sighed, but he bit the bullet and told her exactly why he came.

“I just came to apologize to you. I mean I been nothing but horrible to you.” He stopped as he saw her shake her head in disappointment.

“Marshall please— I’m just too through with all of this drama.” She interrupted.

“But I mean it. I—”

“I can’t do this with you anymore. I tried for so long to love you and you just—” she sniffled and stopped herself before sucking up her tears and finishing.

“You love Kim. I accept that now. My life has been in a whirlwind with you and I refuse to do it anymore. My main priority now is my son.” She made clear.

“Our son.” He interjected as he tried to step closer to her but she moved away.

“Who you didn’t want from the very beginning. You made that clear, so you have no obligation to him.”

“Please just listen to me.” He pleaded again.

“Marshall just go. Please.” She ordered as her tears burned her eyes. She was not gonna cry over him again.

“Why does Naji get to have you and I don’t?!” he asked furiously as he grabbed her gently by the arms and pulled her close.

All he really wanted to do was ask her to help him remember. To sort out their crap and see where they stood, but she wasn’t trying to let that happen. He knew he hurt her too many times and so much time had been lost between them, but he wanted to try now.

Didn’t that count?

“Gimme another chance to fix this.” He demanded.

“That’s all I ever wanted.” She cried as he leaned in and kissed her. It was the stuff dreams were made of and wasn’t willing to let that go. Being with her just felt right.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
“It’s always about competition to you isn’t it?!” she shouted disappointed, snapping him out of his daydream.

Blindsided by reality, he was speechless. Why had he blurted that out about Naji? Where had that come from??

“Just go!” she screamed as she walked off into her bedroom and started to cry.

He hesitated for a moment, but eventually left as she had ordered. That damn sure hadn’t been a scenario he thought out in his head.

@mlkp.....Thank u. I did see that I just didnt rem if it was b4 or after the new part...but i see it after lol sorry been scatter brained the past few days lol. Updated this today 4 u and everyone santa
Back to top Go down
iHitRockBottom

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:51 pm

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. This is great Very Happy<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mlkp

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:53 am

omg jealous marshall again. hahaha thank you sooo much! omg. you are great. please update again soon? im checking this everydayy!! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:10 pm

Thank you 4 ur reply santa Hope u had a merry Christmas
Back to top Go down
iHitRockBottom

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:48 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Very Happy cant wait for the update<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psycho

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:11 pm

I extremely enjoy reading your work, couple of spelling mistakes but nobody’s perfect. Problems, one you a take while to update and the second thing is that the drama between Marshall and Cyndi is becoming quite repetitive and tedious for me. Maybe you go start another story, introduce a brand new character into Marshall’s life. I do not hate any pieces of your work, just giving constructive criticism
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Psycho wrote:
I extremely enjoy reading your work, couple of spelling mistakes but nobody’s perfect. Problems, one you a take while to update and the second thing is that the drama between Marshall and Cyndi is becoming quite repetitive and tedious for me. Maybe you go start another story, introduce a brand new character into Marshall’s life. I do not hate any pieces of your work, just giving constructive criticism

Thanks I noted the same thing in this story. Got stuck in a "soap opera" style run around. That's y I kinda got hung up on this one. Was tryna break out of that with him remembering Laughing As 4 the "Cyndi" character I use the name so I now it's my work. That's how it started. LOL but her characteristics is different in every story however. Love the feedback thanks 4 ur honesty Smile Hope u enjoy the site.
Back to top Go down
iNeedaDoctor

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:26 am

Any updates?

I really hope you start another story line, soon! This one was good, but as you say, it's turning into something you don't want - so stop while you're ahead. This is the best EM fan fiction site out there. Please update soon!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:10 am

iNeedaDoctor wrote:
Any updates?

I really hope you start another story line, soon! This one was good, but as you say, it's turning into something you don't want - so stop while you're ahead. This is the best EM fan fiction site out there. Please update soon!!

Thanks Very Happy yeah I'm gonna try n wrap this one up as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   

Back to top Go down

*What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Fiction :: Marshall Mathers Fanfiction-
Jump to: