Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

*What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:12 pm

omg naji's gonna kill cyndi's baby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:15 pm

Jamillah whelled Cyndi down the hall to a hosptial room as Naji followed. She was sitting in a wheel chair, quiet. Naji was still furious, but holding it inside. They finally made it to a room & Cyndi sat on the examining table. Dr. Carter walked into the room & Cyndi layed back. Naji sat in the corner as they turned on the ultrasound machine. Dr. Carter squirted some gell on her growing belly & she flinched because it was cold. Naji watched as they started searching for a heartbeat. They saw the picture of the baby on the screen & he took a couple of still pictures.

"Here's the heartbeat." the doctor smiled & Cyndi sighed in relief. Naji couldn't believe that she was infact still pregnant.
"What happend?" he asked as he took more pictures.
"I fell by accident." she said as Naji stared at her. Her left arm was bruised. It was sprung, they'd bandaged it up for her before wheeling her down the hall.
"Well, you have to be more careful." Dr.Carter replied
"How far along is she?" Naji asked angrily.
"By the looks of it....she just hit 4 months."

Naji stormed out of the room & saw Kim in the hallway, heading to Marshall's room. She spotted Naji & headed toward him.
"What are you doing here?" she asked as they stood face to face.
"Cyndi's here. She's still pregnant." he replied gritting his teeth.
"Are you serious?!!" she practically yelled.
"Uh huh & it's too late to get an abortion. She's 4 months." he sighed angrily. Kim was stunned. She didn't wanna lose Marshall.
"We have to do something." Kim replied.
"I'm gonna marry her." he said staring at Kim's reaction.
"Naji..." "Bye Kim. I'll be sending you the annulment papers, with an invitation." he said heading back into the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Next Morning:

Marshall sat up in his hospital bed. He'd just waken up & his chest was killing him. He buzzed for the nurse & sat & waited. Cyndi walked into the room & he stared at her arm.
"I would've let someone else come in , but all the rest of the nurse's were busy." she replied because she knew he didn't want her around him.
"It's fine..um...my chest is killing me & I can't really breath." he said.
"Ok, I'll go get you some pain killers. Just breath in & out slowly ok?" she said & he nodded 'yes'. She walked out of the room & he layed back on his pillows. He waited for a minute & she rushed back in with a small cup & a small apple juice.

He popped the pills, then downed the apple juice.
"Thanks." he said still propped up on his 2 white pillows.
"No problem." she smiled slightly.
"What's wrong?" he asked after seeing her frown.
I'm seriously stressnig & I need the old Marshall back.
"Nothing." she said as she fixed his sheets.
"Well, you seem upset. What happend to your arm?"
"I fell." she said softly thinking of Naji.
"Well...you should be careful...you are pregnant aren't you?" he asked. She cut her eyes up to him & he stared at her.

"That obvious?" she asked softly.
"Yeah...you look like my fiance'. She's pregnant too."
"She's....pregnant?" she said hurt. He got her pregnant too....
"Yeah. She's about 6 months."
"She hides it well." Cyndi snapped as she thought about all the loose clothing she started to wear & that was strange for her. Cyndi was so wrapped up in her problems that she didn't notice.

Oh God, that's why he was marrying her. I'm gonna ruin their family. She frowned & Marshall noticed.
"How do you know me?" he asked because he was curious.
"Exscuse me...." she said as she began to cry & leave the room. She felt horrible because she was destroying his family that he'd worked so hard to build. She felt like everything was her fault. Little did she know Kim was wrapped in her own secrets.

queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:57 pm

omg marshall has to realize his past
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Marshall sat bored in his hospital room because he was alone. Kim suddenly walked in with a huge handfull of balloons. She sat them on the table & gave him a peck on the lips.
"What's that for?" he asked, looking at the balloons that read 'Get Well Soon'. "You. she smiled as she sat in the chair beside his bed.
"Me? Why?" he asked confused.
"Because you're getting better." she smiled.
So, I wasn't entitled to any when I was dying? he thought as Jamillah walked into the room.

"Are you ready Mr.Mathers?" she smiled as she walked over to the bed.
"Ready for what?" he asked.
"Therapy, we have to help you manage your breathing." she replied as she got his things ready.
I already know my lungs are fucked up & I can't breath.
"I don't need it." he sighed as he layed back on his pillows & stared out of the window. "Why not?" she asked.
"Why try? I already know it's not gonna work. The doctor said they're never gonna be the same." he said fustrated.
"Alright, we need to get those legs of yours to be stronger." she said truthfully. I hate liars. he thought as he let out a sigh.

"Marshall, please do this for me." Kim pleaded. He turned & looked at her before saying, "Fine, but I want that other nurse."
"What other nurse?" Jamillah asked a little offended.
"Um...Sydney...no that's not it...Cyndi." he replied.
"Why her?" Kim asked a little annoyed.
"I had an attack or something that day you left & she helped me. She helped me finish walking too. It just felt like she was always there for me when I needed her. I can't explain it." he said. Kim couldn't dispute that fact because she was.

She was always doing the job that Kim was suppose to & wanted to do. Marshall had always let Cyndi take car of him & Kim hated that because Cyndi was the "other woman" in his life. She was always the one Kim had to compete with. Marshall never meant for it to be that way, but his heart just made it so. He loved Cyndi & she held a precious space in his heart. Not a day would go by without him thinking about that one night they'd shared...if he fought for her instead of leaving her for Kim. He'd kick himself everyday & thought "What if".
I need to know how I know her. he thought as Jamillah walked out of the room.

She hustled toward the nurses station to get Cyndi.
"He's asking for you," she smiled. "I think he's starting to remember." she finished Cyndi sighed.
"Why?" she asked fustrated.
"All you can say is why? You should be ecstatic." Jamillah smiled.
"I am...I just can't help him." she replied with another sigh.
"What? He's your best friend. Don't you want him to remember you?"
"Not really." she replied finishing some paper work.
"What do you mean, not really?" she asked staring at her friend.

"You don't understand." Cyndi replied. As far as she knew, Naji waas the only one who'd known that Cyndi was still pregnant with Marshall's baby & he accepted it. She didn't know why & she didn't ask questions because he'd hit her. She wanted to keep it the paternity of her baby a secret, she didn't want anyone to know.
"I don't." Jamillah replied.
"I'm going on maternity leave." she sighed.
"But you're only four months preggers."
"I have a wedding to plan too." she smiled fakely.
"OK then." Jamillah said confused as she walked off.
I won't destroy his life.

"Where is she?" Marshall as as Jamillah helped him out of the bed.
"She can't help you. She's going on her maternity leave.
"Does that mean she's about to have her baby? Isn't she only four months?" he frowned. Ireally wanted to know.
"She's getting prepared." Jamillah replied as Kim grabbed his other arm.
"Oh." he said as they helped him down the hall.
"You should steer clear of her anyway." Kim replied slyly.
Why'd she say that?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 Months Later:

I get to go home today. I hate this hospital. I hate looking at theses walls everyday. I never saw that nurse again & I really wanted to know how we knew each other. Marshall thought as kim handed the discharge papers to the doctor. She was happy that he was comming home, even thought he'd thrown a fit to. He was fully recorved & he still didn't remember anything. He'd substained a serious head injury & they didn't expect him to remember.

His lungs still weren't satisfactory, but he didn't care. He wanted out. Sometimes he had to breath into an oxygen mask, just to catch his breath. It was as if he had a severe case of asthma. Kim didn't care how bad he was, she'd vowed to do anything to help him. She was just glad to have him back.The nurse walked in with a wheel chair & Marshall struggled over & sat in it. They rolled him outside as Kim followed. She was now 9 months & huge. They got outside & a car was waiting for them as were the paparrazi. They began snapping pictures of him & his very pregnant fiance'. He stood up & stared at the car as it started to trigger a memory.........

Flashback:

"Marshall, watch out!!" he heard a female's voice yell as he turned around & saw bright lights that blinded him. He quickily stepped on the pedal & heard the tires screech as they hit the other car dead on. His head slammed his head on the window as he saw the shard of glass that flew into his chest.

Now:

"I'm not getting in that thing." he said as he backed up into the brick hospital wall. "Why?" Kim asked as more pictures were being snapped.
"I almost died in one of those things." he said jittery.
"You remembered?" she asked excited, yet upset because he was upset.
"Yeah, I remembered & ain't gettin' in." he replied keeping his eyes steadfast on the car.

"But that's our only way home." she said in a non-negotionable tone. She was too pregnant to even think of walking home & they lived to far.
"I can't...." "Marshall, nothing bad will happen."
"You can't promise me that." he said
"Yes, I can...... I promise." she said sincere. He sighed uncomfortably & knew he was gonna have to, so he obliged. He got in & strapped himself in tight. He waited for the worst possible scenerio.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marshall jumped out of the car as fast as he could. He stood stunned at the huge mansion infront of him.
"This is all mine?" he asked shocked.
"Ours." she smiled as she walked up to him & grabbed his hand. She walked him inside & 3 little girls ran up to him, screaming "Daddy!!!!"
He was uncomfortable because he didn't feel comfortable around people yet. "Uh...hey." he said gently nudging them away as Kim closed the door & stood & watched them.

"You must be Alaina," he said to Hailie. "You must be Whitney," he said to Alaina. "& you must be Hailie." he said to Whitney.
"No daddy." Hailie giggled. "I'm Haile, she's Alaina & that's Whitney."
"Oh..sorry." he said disappointed in himself because he didn't remember his own children.
"Uncle Marshall, come outside & play with us." Lainie giggled.
"Yeah daddy...it'll be fun!!" Hailie laughed.
"I can't..." he said softly. "Why?" Hai asked.
"Daddy's still sick. He has to get stronger. Take your little sitter & you girls go out back." Kim replied with a smile.
"Ok!!" they lauhed as they went through the kitchen.

"Cute little girls, but why did one of them call me Uncle Marshall?"
"That's my sister's daughter, she's your niece. We adoted her." she said.
"Oh..so the other two's ours?" he inquired.
"Hailie's ours...but Whitney's mines with another guy." she said disappointed in herself because she'd wished that she was his.
"So, is the one your carrying ours?" he asked as the phone rang.
"I'll be right back." she sighed as she got up. She was happy she'd dodged that bullet. My family must be crazy. he thought as she hung up.

Your suit's ready for fitting." she smiled. She'd been pushing to get married right after she had the baby & that was any day now. He felt uncomfortable by it. "Um....honey...." I don't even know this woman. "Come on...." she pleaded.
"Ok." he folded. So they left & left the girls with her twin sister Dawn.
What am I doing? I'm marrying a woman who I don't even know. This is a nice suit. Marshall thought as he stood in the spacious dressing room. He was staring at himself in the fullsize mirror.
"Kim....I can't fit....sorry." Marshall said as he bumped into a woman.
"It's...fine...." she said looking up to him.
"You..." he said speechless.
Oh God.Cyndi thought as she stood in her white cinderella styled wedding dress.
"We need to talk." he said as he stood in his white tux.

"What are you doing here?" Kim asked as she saw him sitting in a chair.
"Cyndi's trying on herwedding dress. What are you doin' here?" he asked getting up. "Marshall's getting his tux fitted." she said.
"This isn't good." Naji said as he saw them by the fiting room, looking as if they were gonna get married.
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:05 pm

omg marshalls saw cyndi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:41 pm

"I been dreamin' about you." Marshall replied staring at her. She just stared at him because she hadn't planned to see him.
"How do I know you?" he asked still standing infront of Cyndi.
"We were....." she started.

"Cyndi..." Naji replid as he walked over & she put her head down.
"That dress looks beautiful on you." he said, stepping infront of Marshall.
"You really think so?" she asked looking up with a smile.
"You look fat but..."
"She doesn't look fat. She'pregnant & she looks gorgeous." Marshall snapped as Kim walked over to him, holding her stomach. She had been having little pains all day. Naji just gave him an evil look before turning back to Cyndi.

"How do you like your suit?" she asked smiling at him.
"It doesn't fit, but it's nice." he said as he watched Naji grab Cyndi's arm.
"You know better bitch..." Naji whisperesd as he kissed her & she flinched.
"Smile.." he said softly, so she did.
"We can have that taken in." Kim replied trying to pull him, but he pulled away. She was beginning to worry he'd remember her. She grabbed her stomach as another pained surged through it. He stared at Cyndi & tried to remember her. All he knew was her face & name. It was eating at his core to know that one question burned into his soul.

"Cyndi...how do I know you?" Marshall asked again. She opened her mouth to speak, but Naji answered.
"You two use to be friends." he snapped.
"I asked her." Marshall said angrily as Cyndi looked at the floor as if she were a dog. "And I answered. Cyndi, say goodbye."
"But..." "Say goodbye." he snapped.

"Goodbye Marshall." she sighed as Naji pulled her over to the other side of the room. as Marshall was about to follow them, Kim stopped him.
Let them be Marshall. We have alot to deal with." she smiled nervously as she kissed him. Marshall stared passed Kim at Cyndi & Naji & knew that guy rubbed him wrong.

"Take that fuckin' dress off & get ready to go. You know better. Just wait
'til we get home." he said with a smile as he shoved her into the changing room.
"Baby...go take that off." Kim replied. He stared at her & wanted to say something, but he obliged. After a couple of minutes, Cyndi came out of the changing room & stared over at Kim as Naji payed for her dress.

She's pissed. she thought as she saw Kim hawking her, as if to say, 'Stay away from my man'. She was thanking that, but she also didn't want her to be with Naji.
"Let's go." Naji said nudging her as Marshall came out of the dressing room & he saw them leave.
Fuck..I wanted answers. I know that guy, I don't like him. I can tell. He doesn't treat her right.

"Marshall...I think I'm in labor..." Kim said as she grunted in pain.
"What does that mean?" he asked turning to her as she held her stomach.
"I think the baby's coming!!" she yelled in pain.
"Oh....what do I do!!!" he yelled as he began to panic.

"You have to drive me to the hospital..." she grunted.
"I can't...." he said as he grabbed her.
"You have to!!" she yelled as she sat down & an attendant came over to help. "I don't know how to drive!!" he snapped.
"Oh yeah..." she said as she practiced her breathing.
"I fuckin' warned you about talkin' to that son of a bitch!!" Naji said as he pushed her into the house & closed the door. She jumped at the sound as she stared at him.
"He bumped into me..." she said as she walked toward the stairs.
"I don't give a fuck!!" he yelled angrily.
"Naji...please don't get angry." she pleaded as she walked up the stairs. She was tired because they'd been runing around to get things ready for the wedding. He followed her as he began to get even angrier.

"What did you just say to me?!!" he yelled as she headed toward the room & he grabbed her.
"Naji, I'm sorry..." she cried because he was holding her wrists tightly. She was damn near 6 months pregnant & way too big to fight him.
"I bet you are. I fuckin' told you about talkin' back to me. Just wait 'til we get married." he said letting her go.
"Naji, I want us to better. We can't fight around the baby...."
"We won't." he said as if were a law.
"What do you mean by that?" she asked offended.
"Push!!" the doctor yelled as Marshall held her hand & she crushed it.
"Can you let me go?" he asked in pain.
"I need you!!" she yelled as the baby started to crown.
Oh...My...God... he thought as he started to have a flasback of her having Hailie. What the fuck was that? he asked as he snapped out of it. "Push!!" the doctor yelled again & Marshall began to get nauseous.

"I need some air!!" he replied as he got free from her & ran into the hall.
How do they go through that? he thought as he saw 2 nurses rush a gurny passed him & Cyndi was lying on it.
"Don't push!!" Jamillah yelled.
"I have to!!" Cyndi cried as she held her stomach.
"Don't...it's way too early!!" Jamillah replied.
"Please save my baby...." CVyndi said as if she were gonna black out.

She was bleeding, bruised & in tremendous pain. Naji catiously walked behind them as Marshall stared in awe.
I feel like I should be with her...he thought.
"Marshall!!!!!!!!!" he heard Kim yell & he jumped. He wanted to go see what happend, but he went back in the room with Kim.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:01 pm

"You have to stop pushing Cyndi..." Jamillah said concerned as she inserted her I.V.
"It hurts..." Cyndi said closing her eyes.
"Cyndi...open your eyes I need you awake!!" a female doctor came in & yelled. "I'm tired..." she said as she opened them slghtly.

"I know, but you know we have to stop this bleeding, or you & the baby are going to be in serious trouble.
"Please...please save my baby." she said trying hard to keep her eyes open. "We're gonna give you some magnesium & that should slow down your contractions." Dr. Wright replied.

"She bleeding way too much...she's in labor.
"I know...I'm gonna try my best to prevent her water from braking." Dr. Wright replied.
"Aaaah!!!!!!!!!!" Cyndi yelled out in pain as she grabbed her stomach & more blood released from her.
"Too late!!" the other nurse yelled as Cyndi cried & Naji grabbed her hand. "This isn't good..." Jamillah mumbled.

"Ok..Cyndi, you're gonna have to push!!" Dr. Wright replied as she checked her cervix.
"No....you said & it's too early..." she cried as her contractions got worse.
"I know...but you have to push now. I promise I'll do everything to save your baby." she said with little help. The baby was barely 6 months & she knew there would be many complications.
"No...it's too early she cried as more blood was released from her.
"You have to push or you're gonna be in trouble." Dr. Wright replied as she watched her pressure drop.

Oh God....please protect my baby...
Marshall stared down at the baby girl in his arms. She was wrapped in a pink recieving blanket & she smelt wonderful. He smiled because she was sleeping snuggly in his arms. He looked over to Kim & she was fast asleep. He slightly smiled as he saw Naji walk passed the room.
I wonder what happend. He slowly got up & put the little girl in the bassinet beside Kim & put another blanket over her. He walked out into the hallway & saw Naji sitting in a chair with his face buried in his hands.
He slowly walked over & looked down at him.

"You ok?" he asked as Naji slowly looked up.
"Fine. What's it to you?" he asked sorta exhausted.
"I saw...is she ok?" he asked concerned, still looking down to him.
"Wait...why are you here?" he asked.
"Kim had our baby." he said as a small smile swept across his face.

"She had...what was it?" he asked excited.
"A baby girl. She has alot of black hair." he smiled briefly.
"How's Cyndi?" he asked again.
"Not so good. Kim's in that room over there?" he asked quickily.

"Yeah, but...." Naji pushed passed Marshall & went into the room. Marshall sighed as he stood there. He couldn't understand his reaction.
I need to find her. he thought as he walked passed Kim's room & walked down the hall looking in every one. He finally saw her lying in a hospital bed asleep. He slowly walked in & walked over to her bedside.

He looked around the dim room & saw there was no bassinet. Her stomach was flat so he knew she definitly had the baby.
"Cyndi?" he asked softly & she looked at him slightly.
"Marshall?" she asked softly. She was groggy from the drugs they'd given her. "Yeah...how you doin'?' he asked.
"Where's my baby?' she asked.

"I...I don't know." he replied. "Will you go...." she asked as she passed out. "Cyndi?" he asked, but she was asleep. He walked out of the room because he didn't want to disturb her. He saw the guys who'd come to visit him standing in th hall as he approched Kim's room. He'd been told that they were his best friends, but he couldn't recognize them.

"Congradulations!!" they errupted as he walked toward them.
"Thanks..." he smiled slightly as he went into the room. Shaun was holding the baby & staring at her. Something about her rubbed him wrong. She looked as if she were mixed.
"Hey..." Marsh said walking over to him.

"Hey Marsh...beautiful little girl you got here. Beter take care of her."
"I will." he smiled as Kim smiled at them. She was thinking about Naji. She wanted him in the baby's life, but she knew he wasn't gonna tolerate Marshall. She was thinking of telling Marshall the truth.
"I love her already." Marshall smiled as he held her.
"I don't blame you." Shaun replied.
1 Week Later:

I been in this house for 4 days straight, taking care of this little girl. I love her to death, but I think Kim's hiding something from me. She's been reclusive & it might be...what's that...post...something.....some kind of depression. I know she loves this little girl to death, but she's been...I don't know. I haven't been able to get back to the hospital to see Cyndi. I wonder if she's ok & I really hope she hasn't lost her baby.
"You ready?" Kim asked as she put on the baby's coat.
"Yeah." he smiled as he stood up. The limo was out front waiting for them because they were going to the hospital for a follow up.

Marshall sat in the hall as Kim stayed with the baby. He'd gone for water & the door was closed when he came back. He got up as he saw Naji down the hall. He'd gone into the room & Marshall got up. He haded down the hall & saw Jamillah.

"Cyndi....it was for the best." Naji whispered in her ear as she slept. She'd been coming in & out of coincessness for the past few days because she'd lost a tremendous amount of blood. She was aware of what was going on when she was awake, but right now, she was asleep.
Marshall walked into the entrance of the hospital room & heard Naji talking to her.

"We can have our own family now." he whispered.
Why would he say that?
"You belong to me......" ....to me...to me... he heard it echo in his head as he had a flashback.

Flashback:

I don't wanna be with you anymore Naji!!" Cyndi screamed & he smacked her. He pushed her to the wall & said
"You belong to me!! You're mines!!" he said as Marshall ran over & grabbed him. "Get off of her!!" he yelled pushig him. He was a scrawny little white boy & Naji was huge.
"Fuck off!!" Naji yelled punching him in the mouth & Cyndi screamed for him to stop.

Now:

"Get away from her." Marshall protested as he walked into the room. He suddenly remembered where he knew her. He'd felt whatever feelings he had for her, it sorta flooded all of his senses.
"What?!!" Naji snapped turning around.
"Get the fuck away from her!!" he repeated livid & Naji just chuckled.
"I don't have time for this." he replied trying to walk passed him, but Marshall caught his arm.
"You're gonna have time." Marshall said pushing him into the hallway.

"So is this the old Marshall?" Naji asked with a smile.
"I....shut the fuck up!!" Marsh replied because he'd only remembered some of his life with Cyndi.
"Pathetic. What do you want?" he replied angrily. He wasn't in the mood to squabble.
"What happend to her?" he asked furious & Naji sighed.
"We argued & she ended up here."
"Tell me!!" Marshall yelled.
"Fine....We started talking about your baby.....

Flasback:

"What do you mean by that?" she asked angrily.
"Look, we're gonna start our own family. This baby...."
"This baby what?!!" she yelled.
"Are you getting loud with me?!!" he yelled.
"I can't do this anymore!!" she yelled turning to leave & he caught her arm as they stood above the staircase. She was fed up with with him.
"I fuckin' told you to respect me!!" he yelled as he smacked her & she pushed him. "Don't ever touch me again!!" she yelled as she was about to go down the stairs & he grabbed her.
"Let me go!!" she screamed as she struggled to get lose, he lost grip of her & she fell down the stairs.

Now:

"She went into labor & had to have the baby." he replied.
"Where's the baby?" he asked as he heard Cyndi say something. He turned around & Naji was gone. Fuck!! he snapped as he went into the room. Kim doesn't know about us. he thought as he saw a shadow behind him.
"Marshall?" Kim asked as he turned around.

"Yeah?" he asked staring at her & the baby.
"I'm ready to go." she replied.
"I'll meet you back at home." he replied.
"But..." "I have something to take care of..." he said as more memories flashed through his head. "Fine baby." she sighed as she walked away.
queen COMMENT HERE!!!
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:39 am

omg marshall's getting his memory back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:37 am

Wow, thanks for the feedback. You guys brightened up my day. Thank you so much. It's s tuff like that that helps me write an installment everyday. I'm so glad you guys enjoy this story soooooooo much. Just for makin' me feel good...here's another installment:

Marshall stood over Cyndi as she opened her eyes.
"You came back to me..." she smiled slightly.
"Yeah...I did." he said as he grabbed her hand & he began remembering them making love.
"I had the baby..." she said as she closed her eyes.
"I know...what happened to it?" he asked, but she didn't respond.
"Cyndi?" he asked concerned but she had fallen asleep again.
Jesus...I'm never gonna find out what happend... he thought nervously as he rubbed his hand through his soft, dark brown hair.

"You're pregnant with his baby?!! he heard himself yell.
"I haven't slept with him yet!!" he heard Cyndi's voice yell.
"THat means.....no....No!!" he heard his voice echo.

I gotta find out what happend. he thought as he kissed her forhead & left the room. His memories were foggy, but 2 things were extremly clear to him. He & Cyndi were lovers & the baby she had was definitly his.
He saw Naji standing in the hallway, talking to talking to Kim. Kim stormed off angrily & Marshall ran down the hall & stopped Naji.
"Stay away from my fiance' & my baby." he yelled.
"Fuck off!!" Naji said angrily as he pushed him. "You need to be worryin' about Cyndi." he finished & Marshall stared at him angrily.

"What the fuck happend to the baby?!!" he yelled angrily.
"He...." "He?" he asked heart felt because he'd never had a son.
"Yeah, she wanted to name the fucker Matthew, so I did. They took him away right after she delivered him. He had too many complications." he said turning to leave.
"Wait...where is he?" he asked grabbing his arm.
"The NICU!! Now leave me the fuck alone!!" he yelled storming off.
[/i]He's alive...[/i]Marshall said with little hope. He started to go after Naji, but his son was more important.

"Jamillah...where's the NICU?!!" Marshall yelled bumping into her.
"2 flights up. Marshall...."
"I gotta go!! I'll explain later!!" he yelled rushing into the elevator before the doors closed. I'm gonna see my son.... he smiled as the elevator dinged & he hopped out. He hustled down the hall & read the signs. NICU.... he thought as he read the sign. He walked over to the glass window & saw the parents inside with their babies. He opened the door & looked around at the beds for Mathers.

"Sir can I help you?" a female nurse asked.
"No...." he said as he continued through the room.
"Sir, you can't be in here without permission." she said as he saw the bassinet marked Matthew, but not Mathers, it was empty.
"Where is he?" he asked turning around to her.
"Where's who?" she asked. "My son...Matthew."
"He's gone." she said softly. "Gone?" he asked heartbroken.
"He was sent to a facility. His father signed papers for him to be adopted as soon as he was well enough." she replied.
"What?!" he practically yelled & scared the other parents & babies.

"He's in a place that has better equiptmet to try & ensure his health sir."
"I want my son back..." he said upset.
"Sir....his father..." "I'm his father!!" he yelled.
"No....his father signed the birth certificate & everything. I'm sorry, but you'll have to leave." she said escorting him to the door.
"Where was he taken?"
"I can't disclose that information." she replied.
"I want...my...son!!!!!!!" he yelled again.
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:57 pm

omg em's baby is up for adoption :'( Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Marshall suddenly got a sharp pain in his chest & his breathing began to get labored. He grabbed his chest & took a few quick breaths, but it didn't help too much. "Sir, are you ok?" the nurse asked trying to help him.
"Just get away from me." he said as he walked away.He was livid by the fact that his only son, was gone. He went toward the elevator & pressed the bell. He took in some more breaths & tried to calm down as the bell rung & the elevator doors opened. He stepped on & pressed for the 15 floor. He waited & listened to the elevator music breifly as the elevator doors opened. He got out & slowly walked down the hall. He saw a familar face leave Cyndi's hospital room.

He rushed down there to make sure she was ok.
"She fine." Shaun replied with anger in his voice.
"What are you doing here?" Marshall asked furious.
"Why didn't you tell us she was in here? She's our friend too." Shaun snapped furiously & Marshall had a quick vision of them all partying together. "I didn't know..."

"Shit man.....I can't believe she lost the baby." Shaun said angrily.
"The...." Marshall said hesitantly, but he felt like he could trust him.
"The baby's alive." he said softly. "What?"
"He's...he's alive, Shaun." he said remembering his name.
"He? Wait...you just called me by my name. Are you rememberin' shit?" he asked. "A little bit...." he said rubbing his scar onthe left side of his head. "Shit, that's good. I mean..do you remember you & Cyndi bein'...you know?" he asked skeptical.

"A little, but enough to know the baby's mine & Iwant him back."
"Wait...I thought Naji was....she never went through with the.....oh shit." Proof smiled slightly as he thought things over.
"You need to leave Kim." he replied looking up to him.
"What?" Marshall asked confused & offended. He'd remembered the fact that he was stepping out on Kim.

"You & Cyndi need to build your family together. It's been too long & you two need to get together. No secrects, just you two together."
"I can't leave Kim. She just had my baby." he protested.
"Marsh....I don't think....I know that baby ain't yours." Shaun snapped.
"Fuck you. Natasha's mine!!" he yelled angrily, doubting the fact that he should trust the person infron of him.
"Marsh...you can tell, the baby's mixed." he said because was a light skinned tone. She had a teeny tiny hint of African American in her.
"Fuck off!! Tasha's mine!!" he yelled as he stormed off.
"Listen to me!! You know Kim's cheated before!!" Shaun yelled angrily. He liked Kim, he just didn't want Marsh to be played for a fool anymore.
Marshall got out of the limo as a memory of him & Kim played in his head.

Flashback:

You cheated on me again? Kim...how could you?" Marshall asked heartbroken.
"Baby...I'm sorry. I wasn't thinkin' sstraight..." she said trying to kiss him. She was sincere. She'd made a mistake. "I love you..."
"You don't love me. If you loved me...you wouldn't of cheated again." he said leaving the house as she cried.

Now:

"Tasha has to be mine..." Marshall mumbled as he rode up to his mansion & hopped out of the limo. It was getting chilly out, so he hustled up to the house. He took out his keys & opened the door. No one was in the livingroom, but he heard snickering upstairs. He closed the front door & hustled up the stairs, toward the nursey. He saw Kim standing beside Naji, as he held Natasha. He kissed her on the forehead & Marshall was taken aback.

"Marshall..." Kim replied turning around & seeing him.
"How...." he was at a lost of words.
"Please listen to me." she said as Naji turned around.
"Put my daughter down." Marshall said angrily as he stared at them. He didn't know what else to say. He was livid at the fact that the person infont of him was the reason he didn't have his son & he refused for him to hold his precious daughter.
"She's my daughter & I wanna be with her." naji replied sincerely.

"Daugh...." "Marshall listen to me....." Kim said again walking over to him.
"Is it true?" he asked & in the back of his mind, he knew it was true. His friend even warned him. "Yes." she said truthfully. She was tired of the lies. "How could you do this to me again?!!" he yelled as he looked at Naji.
"You....you took my son away from me." he said upset.
"He was my son. Me & Cyndi....."

"No....he's mine." Marshall snapped.
"Son?" Kim asked upset. She was never able to give Marshall a son & she wanted to. "You know what? This isn't even worth it. I need space." Marsh said storming out as he saw his little girls standing in the hall. They'd just come out of their room from playing. They hadn't heard what happend, but by the look on their father's face, they knew something was up once again.
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:59 pm

can't wait till next update
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:20 pm

Cyndi opened her eyes & felt completly groggy. The meds that were given to her, certainly kept her out of pain. She groaned as she tried to sit up. "Relax." she heard a males voice reply as she looked over & peered into the dark, right corner.
"It's me, Antwan." she heard his voice say as he stepped into the little bit of light, that was shining in her room.

"Hey..." she mumbled trying to sit up once more.
"Let me help you." he said wrapping his arm around her & propping her up as he grabbed her pillow. He propped it up behind her & she leaned back. "Thanks..." she smiled slightly as she stared down at her empty belly. She placed her left hand over it & rubbed it gently as she began to cry. She felt horrible because the life that had been inside her had been ripped out. She softly began to sob because she was sure that her little boy was gone.

"Don't cry." Antwan said grabbing her & pulling her into his arms. He held her close to his heart as he caressed her head.
"I never got see or hold him..." she sniffled as her tears drenched his shirt. "He's in a better place." Antwan said synpathetic.
This is all my fault. she thought as she continued to sob.
"Sssh...Things'll get better." Antwan said & she clung to those words because Marshall had always said that.
God, I wish Marshall were here.
"Cyndi..." she heard Marshall's voice say.

They both looked up & looked over to the door & Marshall was standing there. Cyndi was in disbelief as tears continued to fall from her eyes.
"Marshall...." she cried as she stared at him.
I don't care if he doesn't remember me....I need him right now.
He walked over to her & pressed his lips against hers & she was as surprised as ever. She didn't resist, she just let him do it. That's what she craved. She'd missed her best friend dearly & needed him around. Antwan stood in the background confused on why he kissed her.

"Oh God Marshall....I lost the baby." she said as broke into more tears.
"No....Matthew's alive." he said remebering where she got the name from.

Flasback:

"I'm gonna have a son one day & name him Matthew." Marshall smiled as they layed in her queen size bed. They'd just got home from school & finished their homework.
"Matthew Matthers? Another M&M?" Cyndi chuckled as they stared at her ceiling. They were locked up in her room, so he wouldn't get caught.
"M&M? Hmm......never realized that." he said making a mental note.
"Well, how do you know that whoever you have kids with is gonna wanna name their son Matthew?" she smiled as she looked over at him.

"Shit, you're right...that's not a guarentee. Hey, how bout you give me a son & name him Matt for me." he said staring over at her.
"Yeah right & I'm just suppose to be your mistress?" she scoffed.
"Yeah...bare me a lovechild." he smiled. "As if." she scoffed.
"As if? You been watchin too much of that new 'Clueless' stuff." he chuckled. "I know...that was cheesy." she chuckled.
"Ok...how are you suppose to support this son?" she smiled as she stared into his ocean blue eyes.

"Shit...how 'bout if you ever have a son, you name him Matthew. Jeez."
"Deal." she smiled. "Deal." he said kissing her.
"What was that?" she blushed.
"A kiss to seal the deal fir life." he smiled as he looked back at the ceiling.
She just stared at him as she felt butterflies in her stomach. She was definitly crushin' on her best friend.

Now:

"You remembered our deal." he smiled.
"You rememberd our deal?" she asked astonished.
"I love you....." he said kissing her again & she was so happy to hear it.
"Where's our son?" she asked as she grunted in pain. She'd had alot of complications during the dilivery process.
"Are you ok?" he asked. "Yes....where's our son?" she asked again.
"I don't know." he said nervously.

"What do you mean you don't know? You just said he was alive."she cried.
"He is....but Naji......" he trailed off.
"Naji what?!" she asked frantic. "Is Matthew mines?" he asked skeptical.
I refuse to go through this again. he thought.
"Of course he's yours baby." she said sincere "Why?"

"Because he's Natasha's father.." he said nearly crying.
"Who's Natasha?" she asked confused a Antwan just stood back astonished at the information he was hearing.
"Kim's daughter." he said heartbroken.
"What?!!" she asked upset & hurt. She knew he was fuckin' around on her, but he never imagined it was with Kim.

"It doesn't matter....I'm gonna find our son." he said.
"What do you mean find?" she asked concerned.
"Naji put him up for adoption. He's been moved to some facility because he's sick, but I'm gonna find him."
"Oh God...." Cyndi cried even more. She was so sick of the drama, but didn't look like it was gonna be over soon.

Leave some feedback please.....
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:42 pm

can't wait till next update btw can you update your other stories too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:19 pm

2 Hours Later:

Cyndi frowned as she walked down the hallway of the private 'Children's Specialized Hospital', with Marshall holding her hand. She immediately checked herself out of the hospital after hearing the news of their precious little boy being rushed to a facility, only to be adopted after he was strong enough. If he ever got strong enough. There was no way in hell she was that was gonna happen. He was gonna go home with her & Marshall, where he belonged. The facility seemed gloomy & definitely not fit for children to stay in.

The walls were a bone white color, with little decor & the waiting area consited of brown uncomfortable chairs, that just with sight, you could tell. A receptionest desk was sitting not too far beyond that, with a young brunette haired girl sitting.
"Wait here & I'll handle this." he replied and she frowned.
"There's no way..." "Please, just let me handle this, you rest here."
She sighed & sat in one of the uncomfortable chairs as he walked over to the desk.
"May I help you?" she inquired as he made it to the desk.
"Yeah, um..." Marshall swallowed hard because he was feeling a bit run down. He was more concerned for Cyndi because she had lost so much blood & wasn't doing well enough to be walking about. He begged her not to leave the hospital, but she of course refused. She was tired of letting things slide. She was gonna handle things head first from now on. Or atleast, that's what she told herself.

"I'm lookin' for my son." he said sternly as he stared her in the eyes & she sat upright to grab a few files.
"What's his name?" she inquired as she flipped through the files before he even gave one. "Matthew Williams."
The word "Williams" left a sour taste in his mouth because of their bitter rivalry. Just knowing that the monster stamped his name on his child, left Marshall devestated to say the least.
"Ah..." she smiled as she stumbled across the file & Cyndi heard a baby begin to cry. She looked passed Marshall & stared down the hall as he continued to speak with the young woman.

She frowned as she read the file & his heart dropped because the expression on her face was full of pain.
"What is it?" he inquired nervously.
"Let me call a doctor to speak with you." Without saying anything else, she picked up the beige phone & pressed a number. She was instantly patched through to the person on the end of the exstention.
"We have a couple here.." she replied as Marshall's heart began to pound uncontrolablly, which sparked a sharp pain to shoot through his chest from his wound.

He took a deep breath as the girl smiled at him breifly as she hung up. Not even a minute later, an older woman emerged from the office down the hall & stalked up to him with her heels clicking as they hit the floor. She had on a white lab coat & reading glasses. She stopped at the desk & stared at Marshall before smiling brightly & shaking his hand.
"Hi, my name is Grace Hernandez. How may I help you?"
"I'm looking for my son. His name is Matthew Mat...I mean Williams. I was told he was admitted here."

"Ok," she replied as she took a deep breath. "The premmie brought in is in critical condition, so we keep him in the I.C.U., isolated."
"So he is here?" "May I ask why are you here? Arer you looking to adopt him?" she inquired as Marshall looked around & realized Cyndi was gone.

"Exscuse me." he said pushing passed her & stalking down the hallway.
"Sir.." Dr. Hernandez replied trying to stop him, but he kept going.
"Call security." she told the nurse before running after him. There was no way she was gonna let a bunch of strangers steal a baby from her facility. She had to protect them.
His breathing had grown rapidly because he didn't know what was going on. He peeked his head in every room, until he saw her & his eyes widend in shock.
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:23 pm

omg marshall has to get his baby back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:24 pm

He saw Cyndi cradling a baby as she hummed to it. AThere was a woman standing in the corner of the room staring at Cyndi as if she'd stolen something.
"Cyndi..." Marshall's voice broke her connection as she looked up and smiled. "I found him Marshy." she nearly cried asa she continued to smile. She looked down at the tiny, fragile little boy in her arms & gently touched his head.

"Ma'am.." Dr. Hernandez replied moving into the room behind Marshall. He stood in her way inadvertantly, so she wouldn't rip the baby away from Cyndi. He knew she was in a fragile state of mind because she blamed herself for their son's perdicament.
"you cannot be in here. This child is very sick and not allowed outside attention." she warned. The facility only allowed the adoptive parents in so the baby could become aquainted with it's new parents."

"Thank goodness..." another male who resembled Marshall replied as he stepped into the room & moved over to his wife. "I was searching for you because he wouldn't stop crying..." he stopped in mid-sentence, realizing the baby had gone quiet, but not to his wife's touch.
"Who are they?" he asked as he watched Marshall stare down at the baby in Cyndi's arms.
"I don't know..." Becca cried as her husband Josh placed an arm around her. "But she won't give him back."

"I'm his mother." Cyndi replied sneering at the woman.
"Excuse me..." Dr. Hernandez replied appauled by the comment. "Please put him down. These people are adopting him once he's better."
"No one's taking my son." Cyndi replied firmly as she glanced at her with hate filled eyes. She'd had him ripped away once, but not again.
"Are you sure?" Marshall inquired to Cyndi and she nodded. He knew she had never seen him, so how could she possibly know by one glance? But on the other hand how could the baby be soothed by only her touch. He looked over to the bassiunet & saw a crib card which read
"Matthew Williams"
It was him.

"I'm calling security." Dr. Hernandez protested as he rushed from the room. Marshall knew trouble was gonna follow and getting their little boy back wasn't gonna be easy. Not with adoptive parents already waiting in the wings. By the looks of Matthew, he needed to get well or he asn't gonna last. He was just too tiny and hooked up to too many machines.
They were gonna have to come together & pray...hard. Their son's future was in jeopordy.
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:47 pm

omg poor baby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:00 pm

Marshall knew the dire consequences of staying there any longer than they had to. He had to get Cyndi to hightail it outta there because it would only complicate things if they'd got thrown out. He watched Cyndi as she carefully rocked Matty & sang to him. He was at ease & trying to fall asleep in her arms. He'd never saw a smile soo bright on her, except when she'd stared at him. It was a mental picture he would cherish forever. He didn't want to interupt the moment, but he heard the secruity officers coming down the hall.

"Cyndi..." he replied moving over to her & his only son. "We have to go." With those words said, her eyes shot up to him in pure frustration. There was no way in hell she was gonna allow anyone to tear him away from her again. Especially since he was so ill. His body was frail & tiny beyond words. He needed his parents, along with nourishment & love.
"I'm not leavin' him." she said as wthe other parents stared on in anguish. They wanted their "son" in their arms just as bad if not more.

"Baby, I know..." "No!! You don't!!" she screamed as the huge security officer stepped in the doorway. Marshall stood frozen because his heart was wrenching inside. Something in him wanted him to feel the full effect she felt, but losing his memory prevented that. There was only a small connection there. "Ma'am.." the huge burly gaurd replied as Dr. Hernandez stood beside the other parents.
"Come with me please." She just ignored him & he grew impatient. Marshall saw what was about to unfold & stepped in the way.
"We're leaving." he assured. He walked over to Cyndi & stared down at his little boy. He took a breath & finally spoke.

"Cyndi, let me hold him for a moment."
She looked up to him skeptical & hesitated. After kissing Matty on the forehead, she carefully handed him over, seeing as how Marshall never laid eyes on or touched him either. His heart skipped a beat for a second, and it only lasted that long before he handed him to Dr. Hernandez.
"Take care of him. You'll be hearing from my lawyer tomorrow."
He tone was dark and serious.
"What are you doing?!!" Cyndi screamed as she went over to grab Matty, but Marshy grabbed her instead. Matthew began to fuss the minute he touched Dr. Hernandez's arms.

"Let me go!!" she screamed. "Cyndi, it's for the best." he assured, but her head was clouded & she wasn't thinking straight. He knew their battle had only began.
"He belongs with us!!" "Not right now..."
"I hate you!!" she screamed as she watched them shuffle Matty into the other woman's arms. tears streamed from Cyndi's eyes as she stormed from the room & Marshall ran after her. That was one of the hardest things he ever had to do.

Please leave feedback.
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:44 am

will cyndi and marshall get their baby back???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:31 pm

Marshall stared at the other couple as they thankfully held Matthew in their arms, despite the fact that he wouldn't stop crying. Josh stared at Marshall with content as if to say, "You're not getting our son."
Becca just tried to quiet Matty down as Marshall ran after Cyndi.
"Don't worry Becca." Josh reassured. "I'm gonna call our lawyer right now." With that, he flipped out a cell phone & dialed a number that was placed on speed dial.
Marshall pushed passed the security guard and hustled down the hallway as his sneakers squealed on the newly waxed floor.

He suddenly felt his heart thump outrageously and it slowed him down. So much so that he immediately lost his breath & leaned up against the wall to his left before falling to his knees. He grabbed his chest & felt his heart pounding loudly on his rib cage. He tried to take in an air of breath, but no such luck. Something was going on inside & he didn't know what. He just chalked it up to the excitement & stress he was under.
He closed his eyes for a moment before struggling to stand up.

"Sir?" a females voice inquired as she hustled over to assist him. She saw he was totally pale & short of breat. "Are you all right?"
He nodded as air finally enetred his lungs & color began to fill him again. "Fine." he said shrugging her off & heading off behind Cyndi again. He finally made it outside & the cool air did him some good. He searched right, then left & saw her bawling on a nearby bench. He sighed in relief as he went over & stared down at her.

"Cyndi..." "How could you do that?!" she screamed as she looked up to him. Her face was more than drenched with her own tears & it hurt him to know he caused it.
"No matter what happens, he needs to be here. He's sick & they have to help him."
"So you hand him over to complete strangers?!" She didn't understand him one bit. Why bring her here just to leave him behind?
"I know you didn't want me to have him Marshall. But do you have to be so cruel?" She broke eye contact with him as he frowned confused.

"What are you talking about?" he inquired at a total loss. She sighed frustrated, forgeting that he lost his memory.
"The reason you got in the accident that night was because we were fighting over me having this baby." she said spitefully.
"You were livid with me for even being pregnant because you were marrying Kim, so you wanted me to get an abortion."
His jaw dropped as he stared down at her.There was just so much he was in the dark about. He was trying so hard to remember everything, but nothing else would surface. He was lost in himself & everyone hated him for it. From everything he heard, he was an asshole. Atleast, that's how it sounded to himself.

"Cyndi," he said getting on his knees infront of her, not caring that he could feel the hard sidewalk through his sweatpants. He grabbed her hands in his & made her look at him.
"I am sorry for whatever I did to you. I must've been a real jerk..."
She turned away & he sighed. "I'm serious..."
"Marshall..." she said pulling away from him. "Don't."
She stood up & he stared up to her in awe.
"I can't do this with...whoever you are right now."
I need my best friend back. My real best friend she thought.

Her heart & mind was just as confused as he was. Even when he was the "real Marshall", he made her life hell. She loved him to death, but he played with her too much. Going back & forth...calling her this & that. And even opting to get rid of Matty. Now she had to sort it out & find a way to get their son back. She had to make a real stand for a change. With or without him. Her whole life seemed to consist on making him happy. She had to be happy too right? Even if her heart longed for him.
"Cyndi.." he replied holding back tears as he stayed on his knees.
"No." she cried. "You hated me...I just...I need to think." she said walking to the cab that she had called to come get her. He watched speechless as she got in & it rode off. Marshall's tears finally fell as he watched the cab shrink into the distance.

Leave me some feedback
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:42 pm

omg poor cyndi and marshall i feel so bad for them naji's a jackass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:46 pm

shadyslady wrote:
omg poor cyndi and marshall i feel so bad for them naji's a jackass

U're fast Smile Thanks 4 the replies. queen
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:40 am

Cyndi wiped tears from her eyes as she opened her apartment door. She walked in, closed the door & froze the moment she turned around to the site infront of her.
"What are you doing here?" Her tone was menacing, yet laced with pain. There was so much anguish built up inside of her.
"Waitin' for you to come home of course, but I was kinda giving up." Naji replied with a half a smile as he walked over to where she was.
"Get out of my house." she replied spitefully. She hadn't been there in forever & now to come home to a monster wasn't what she was expecting.

"Is that anyway to greet your fiance'?" he inquired as she backed away from him with her keys still gripped in her left hand.
"Fuck you." she spat & he grimaced at the blatant disrespect.
"I told you to watch the way you speak to me." he said moving closer & backing her into a wall. She wasn't about to let him beat her up without a fight, but she was totally drained. Her body still hadn't healed from giving birth-not to mention the tumble down the stairs.

"You expect me to respect you after what you did to me?" she asked staring up to him almost fearlessly. She had nothing else to lose in her eyes & he was nothing but a bully.
"As long as you wear that ring, you belong to me."
She scoffed as she looked down at the huge ring on her finger. She'd forgotten she had it on.
"Well, you can have it back!!"
She pulled it off & tossed it at him forcefully. It bounced off of his chest & he grimaced furiously.

"Who do you think you are?!" he inquired tugging her hair & she groaned as he made her look at him. "You think because your little boyfriend is up & runnin' that things have changed?"
He let her hair go and she stared at him angrily as he cornered her.
"What do you want from me? What did I ever do to you?"
He sighed as he looked down at her. "Nothin'. This isn't against you."
She frowned at his comment and realized he more than hated Marshall. It was more than a highshool vendetta. It was way deeper.

"You got his "wife" pregnant. What more do you want?"
He turned his back to her & chuckled. "You don't get it. He took everything I wanted. From you...to Kim & my kids."
"Kids?" she asked confused about the plural. "It's none of your buisness." he snapped.
"Naji...I really don't care about your gripe with him. How could nearly kill me & my child & not care? How could you just give him away?"
He turned back to her with all sincerety & replied, "I did care."
"I wanted the child you two concieved out of the picture so me & you could move on, but you had t olie to me."

"That's..." "What? No exscuse? I think it is. You destroyed us."
"You bastard...get out." "No, I think we should give it another go around. No more Kim. No more Em. Just us."
She laughed at his comment as she walked to her couch. He could he think so idiodically?
"Not in a million years." "Why? Do you think you & marshall are gonna get that little snot back?" he asked sarcastically.
"I don't need anyone to help me get my son back."
You will once I drag your name through the mud." he said seriously.

"What are you talking about?" she asked seriously.
"How do you think it would look if I told a judge that you were having an affair with a married man & you were engaged yourself to me?"
"You wouldn't..." "Come on. You know me better than that." he smiled cockily.
"Go to hell." "I'm there everyday I see your best friend." he said spitefully as he stood over her.
"I could cry & say, 'I thought the baby was truly mines & once I found out he wasn't she had nearly lost him' ." he smiled. "Your honor I was so distraught..." "Stop it!!" she screamed as she began to cry again.

"Did I say something wrong honey?" he asked brushing her hair behind her ear as she pulled away.
"I'm sorry for being an asshole, but you give us another try." he said slipping the ring back on her finger. He wasn't letting her go that easily.

Leave Comments:)
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:10 pm

omg soooo good marshall has to be with cyndi tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:46 pm

Marshall stood with his hands shoved in his pockets as he waited at the door. He was freezing beyond words because of how cold it was outside. After wandering around town for awhile with his thoughts, in his Escort truck, he ended up here. He had no idea why, but it was the only place he could think of. He hadn't drove since the accident & never planned to. It took him ages to get in a car comfortably again. Even now he still was jittery about it.

"Who is it?" he heard a voice inquire from the other side of the door.
"It's Marshall." he replied looking around at the neighborhood & he grimaced. The place was horrid and he couldn't believe anyone would live there. The door startled him as it opened & he peered at the person awkwardly.

"Hi." he said scarcely as he studied the person standing infront of him.
"What did I do now?" Debbie inquired as she closed her big pink fluffy robe. Marshall frowned at her inquiry because he didn't understand.
"Why would you ask that?" "Come on Marsh. Just tell me."
"You didn't do anything." he said shaking his head. "I just wanted to see my mother." With that said she cocked an eyebrow at him & hesitated.
"Can I come in?" he asked & she said nothing. "If it's gonna be a problem...." he replied turning to leave.
"There's no problem." she replied moving out of his way.
"Come on in." she smiled brightly.

He walked in her home & found it quite cozy. There was a couch & t.v. in the livingroom, but not too much more, aside from an entertainment center. To the right was a staircase that led upstairs. The place was just so tiny. Debbie stared at him after closing the door. He searched around the room & saw tons of pictures with him, her & his brother who he couldn't remember. He then saw pictures of Hailie, obviously growing up. Nothing he could remember.
"So," she said finally interupting him. "What brings you here?"
"You of course." he smiled as he turned to her.
"Is everything...alright?" she asked and he frowned again. He knew Kim said he hated her, but he didn't think it was true. Or atleast he didn't expect her to know.

"Everything's fine mom." When the word mom shot out of his mouth her jaw nearly dropped. He hadn't called her that in years unless he was being sarcastic. Her eyes widened as she nearly cried.
"Why didn't you come see me after my accident?"
"I wanted to come see you baby, but I thought you wouldn't want me there." she replied with a dry cough. He saw that she looked tired & a bit run down.
"Why wouldn't I want you there?" he said with a slight chuckle. "You're my mother." he moved closer to her & hesitantly pulled her in for a hug. She couldn't hold her tears back anymore, she let them out as she held him back with a tight grip.

"I'm sorry Marshall." she whispered in his ear & he didn't know why she was apologizing. From his stand point, he was to blame. He pushed her away, from what Kim painted. She rarely spoke of her. The only time his mom came up was when he asked something about her, but it always got cut short by the conversation ending in
"Fuck her..."
Marshall hated that because he had wanted to know his past.
"Everything's ok now." he replied offering her comfort. He genuinely meant that too. Whatever he'd done to ruin their relationship was gonna be put to a hault.
He had no idea of their history & didn't care. This very moment tore him up even more because he felt the "other Marshall" was truly a dick. He culdn't see how anyone would shun their mother. Cyndi hated him & he was gonna find out why. All he had in his mind was her & he was gonna hold on to it if it killed him. Not knowing his past hurt, but he could atleast have a better future.
"Mom, I need some advice..." he said breaking their hug.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kim paced back & forth as she thought of what unraveled in front of her. Marshall had stormed out completly distraught & that hurt her because she still loved him. She never meant to hurt him so deeply, but she didn't want to hurt Naji either.
"We were happy." she cried as Dawn stared at her go back & forth.
"Kimmy, you need to calm down."
"Dawn...we were building a new life. The old Marshall was gone. Hell, he is gone. We were happy!!"
"then get him back." Dawn interjected. She knew it wasn't hard seeing as how Em alway's flocked to her. Their history was too grand.

"That bitch has his son. His son!!" she screamed and it hurt.
"And I had Naji's kids...kid." she said fixing her statement.
"Which means you two are even. He drove you to Naji right? Neglecting you & cheating on you..."
Kim knew that was only partially the truth. But all in all she was sorry & they were even. She loved him to death.
"Yeah, I can get him back." she sniffled as she wiped her tears dry from her face. She knew she could. She always did & she wasn't gonna let another woman--Cyndi of all people--take her man. He was always hers.
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:32 pm

can't wait till next update this story is so good it always has me on my toes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:50 pm

Oh my Goodness Here's an update for all who r waitin':

Marshall walked into his livingroom, only to see Kim feeding Natasha a bottle as she sat on the couch. He was about to turn to leave, buty knew there was no where else to go. Besides that, he didn't wanna run away. He wanted to find out the truth of their relationship if that were even possible. All he knew were the bits and peices that had flooded to him momentarily & left him confused. He needed to start from the beginning.
The thing was he, didn't know how to start from the beginning. For him, he had no beginning. He just sat his keys on the table as she watched.

"Where have you been?" she asked concerned, yet afraid that he'd kick her out or worse like he would normally do. She never intended for things to get this bad.
"At my mom's." he said walking over to her & her eyes widend as her jaw dropped. She never expected him to say that.
"W..why?" She was baffled and really wanted to hear the answer. She knew he always asked, but she usually just down played her. She new the real Marshall wouldn't want anything to do with her.
"She is my mother. I wanted to meet her."
She never thought about it like that. He'd never met her. His own mother. This wasn't the same guy she'd married & fell in love with long ago.

"Did everything go...ok?" "Yeah." he replied dragging the word as if to say 'What could possibly go wrong?'
She placed the bottle down beside her and gently put Natasha over her shoulder to burp her. Marshall just stared down at her as tons of thought went through him.
"We need to talk." he finally replied after a long moment of silence.
Oh God, here we go. He's gonna throw me out of here.
He sat down beside her and took a breath.
"How'd did we meet...." "Marshall please don't....What?" she asked with a cocked eyebrow. She was so used to them at each other's throat that she wasn't expecting that.

"I need to know why you hurt me. I'm in the dark here ok? I don't know what's goin' on & all I remember is you and me fighting over you cheatin' on "him"...again." "Him?" she asked confused.
"You know what I mean." he said looking away. "Where are the girls?"
"I let them go out with Dawn & my mother." she replied. She knew when he came home they were gonna have trouble & she didn't want them subjected to it. She was gonna fight to keep Marshall & now was her chance. "Good." he sighed in a bit of relief.
"We met at a ditch party Shaun had in his basement."
"Shaun? The guy who says I'm his best friend right?"
She nodded & he listened intently. "Keep goin'."
Cyndi sat quiet as she thought of what Naji had said to her. She couldn't lose her son. There was no way in hell she was gonna let him go willingly. Not after fighting for him the way she did. Hell, she lost damn near lost Marshall over it. She looked at the ring in her hand & grimaced. But if she did try, Naji would run not only her name, but Marshall's name through the mud. He didn't need that right now. Hell, he'd been through it before, but he couldn't deal with it now. He was mentally fragile & it had just dawned on her. She could kick herself for what she did.

She abandoned him in his time of need and she swore to herself she would never do that. Hell, he was trying his best & he didn't even remember the life that he had previously had. Maybe it was best for them to stay apart for awhile. He didn't need anymore stress, but that was killing her inside. She was always there for him since they met & now he needed her most. Or did he?

I know it's a bit short, but pleaz leave feedback!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:54 pm

I know u guys have been patiently waiting & I'm sorry. I am really busy, but here's an update.

"Dawn, I don't know if I did the right thing this time." Kim replied as she paced back & forth slowly while rocking Natasha who was falling asleep in her arms.
"Which is?" Dawn inquired sleepily on the other end. It was getting late
"I told him about our past but..." she fell silent as she thought of the coversation. "But what?"
"I kinda twisted somethings up so I wouldn't look so bad."
"Ok, so what's wrong with that? Every girl does it."
"I know, it's just...he looked so hurt by what I said. I told him how he treated me and..."
"And he should feel bad." Dawn snapped. "He's an asshole!!"
"Was." Kim made clear.

"Yeah, whatever. He'll see his wrong & he'll leave that tramp Cyndi to be with you." Kim could tell Dawn was smiling because she knew her twin best. Hell, she was right. The new Marshall was already doing things different. He didn't kick her out or yell at her. He only wanted to hear her feelings & not speak his own.
"Forget we even had this conversation." Kim chuckled. She was now at ease. Everything was gonna slide back into place. Marshall was soon gonna be all hers. He wasn't even involved with Cyndi. Hell, he hated her when he first woke up. All she had to do was play on those emotions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How can I be such an asshole?
"Sir?" Marshall's driver inquired with a small yawn. He was a young guy, around 27 with low cut brown hair, but not as low as Marshall's though.
"Are you ready to head home now?"
He was tired because they had been driving nearly 4 hours straight with no destination. Marshall had simply gotten in the back of the SUV and told him to "Drive." Without hesitation or questioning, he did so.
"No." he mumbled breaking out of his deep thoughts. He was hurting inside terribly & knew there was no way to ease the pain. He couldn't go back...hell, he couldn't even remember his past to change it even if he wanted to.

I fuckin' hurt Kim like crazy. All she wanted to do was be my wife & have a few kids, with a normal life.
"Take me to Cyndi's." he replied as he laid his head back on the seat. He'd watched the sun go down hours ago, but he didn't enjoy it. Cyndi just kept popping into his head & he felt like a cheater. What he couldn't understand was why he only remembered her & him. The fact that it was only in bits & pieces didn't help.

The doorbell rang & Naji groaned frustrated as he walked over to open it. To his dismay, Marshall was standing there. He groaned frustrated as he bawled his fist. He was ready to put a hole through his face with his fist. The guy just didn't know how to give up.
"Where the fuck is Cyndi?" he asked staring up to the huge burly guy infront of him.
"Nunya." he replied spitefully. "What?" Marshall asked confused.
"None of your fuckin' buisness that's where!!!!!" he yelled pushing him & Marshall stumbled back to the wall & hit it hard. He coughed as he grabbed his chest & fell to his knees.

"Naji!!" Cyndi screamed coming out of the back room. She had been in the back & thought she'd heard some noise.
"Stop it!!" she screamed pushing passed him & trying rushing to Marshall's side, but he caught her arm. "Remember what I said."
She looked at him evilly as she snatched away. She was sick of his shit.
She was sick of being threatened & bullied.
"Are you ok?" she asked kneeling to him & saw he was weezing a bit.
"Marshall?" she asked concerned & he looked up into her eyes as he caught his breath. There was just a spark there that he couldn't deny, but he wanted to know why it was there.
"I'm good." he said pulling away a bit as he struggled to stand straight up.

"I'll give you two some time to talk." Naji replied closing the door & Cyndi rolled her eyes.
"What is he doin' here?" he asked furious at her. Maybe what Kim had said about her was right. She was just out for herself & stringing him along.
"He is my fiance'." she said nearly vomiting in her mouth.
"Your fiance'?!" he yelled. "That son of a bitch nearly killed our baby!! Or was that just a lie too?" he asked glaring at her coldly.
"What do you mean a lie?" "Nothin'." he said biting his tongue.
"Does he really hit you?" He wanted her to tell him the truth. Kim had said he would never touch a girl & she wold know seeing as how they had a relationship, so he believed her. She also told him how Cyndi didn't want their baby. She was just using for leverage to destroy their union & that's what she thought. So, he of course felt like she tried to kill Matthew by getting in a fight with Naji & falling down the stairs on purpose.
"Marshall...." she said as if she didn't wanna talk about it, but he took it as if he'd caught her in a lie.
"I knew it." he said shaking his head disappointed. He was really hoping she could help him be himself again, but it looked like that wasn't gonna happen. He hated that his head was so jumbled up.

"You knew what?!" she shouted. "That you were a liar. I shoulda stuck with my first instict of you. You were never my real friend. You just strung me...the other Marshall along & him being here proves it."
How could he say that to me? I wanted nothing but him for as long as I can remember & it was him who refused to leave Kim or even acknowledge me. I did everything for him, but this is for the best. He has to hate me.
Marshall stormed passed her and opened the door. He had bone to pick with Naji as well.

"You stay away from my soon to be wife." he sais staring down at Naji as he sat on the couch. His eyes immediately shot to Cyndi until Marshall kept going. "Me & Kim are gonna be married. Don't you call her or even drop by. Not even to see Natasha. She's my daughter." his words were stern & Naji stood up & towered over Marshall angrily.
"You're not taking my daughter away from me." he said through clenched teeth as Cyndi watched afraid they would kill each other.
"Watch me." he said turning & walking away. Naji looked as if he were gonna tear him into little pieces, but he never moved.

"As for you..." Marshall said stopping at Cyndi who was still standing at the door. "If I ever get Matty back don't you ever try to come & see him. You disgust me. You lied to me about everything. He doesn't hit you. No woman could stay with a guy who did that, but if he does hit you. I hope he kills you."
He didn't mean what he was saying, he was just angry & he honestly thought Naji wasn't beating on her, so he thought it wouldn't hurt. But it tore into her. It felt like razor blades & lemon juice being used on her insides as the same time.
"Marshall....you don't understand...I lov....." before she could finish her reply, Naji yanked her back into the house forcefully, but Marshall failed 2 notice. He was too angry. He just stormed off as Naji slammed & locked the door. He was furious with everything & everyone around him. He needed to let off some steam & quick.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS. WHAT'D U THINK? WHAT DO U THINK SHOULD OR WILL HAPPEN
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:00 pm

omg so good sorry i didnt reply to the last instulment i had two essays to write
can't wait till the next one Exclamation Laughing Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:16 pm

It's kool. I know how much u love the story. Sorry I took so long to post the last update. I 4got. Sad Here's another 4 u. Smile

This portion is dedicated to ShadysLady. Thanx 4 the support. I'm upset because I wrote a perfect piece & it magically disappeared before being posted so this is an attempt at recreating the scences. Forgive me for the f ups.

A Week Later:

Marshall woke up in a cold sweat & startled Kim. She sat up beside him groggily & flipped on the lamp. She looked over to him & saw he was drenched in seat & breathing heavily.
"Are you ok?" she asked rubbing his back as he gasped for air. He clenched his chest as he nodded yes. In reality, he was struggling to breath & that scared him to death. He didn't wanna have to live by a pump or machine for the rest of his life, so he hid it as much as possible.
"Then why are you awake?" She was so tired because the baby had been keeping her up every night. Marshall offered to help, but he was still learing the ropes of being a parent.

He looked up at her then turned away because he had been dreaming of Cyndi yet again. Their last fight had him on edge because something deep inside was hurting from it.
"Nothing." he said kissing her, then getting up from the bed.
"Just go back to sleep baby." He said flipping the light off before walking to the bathroom & she laid down.
He closed the bathroom door after flipping on the light & stared at himself in the mirror. He rubbed his chest & felt the scaring from the countlesss surgeries he felt were a waste of time. They claimed to have fixed his lungs, but why was he always in pain or struggling so hard to breath? If they meant they'd fixed it just to keep him alive he thought it was some favor.

He grabbed the sides of the sink & stared at himself himself. The dark hair & blue eyes. He didn't look like anything in his old photos because he was a blonde & apparently the old Marshall kept older photos to himself. He hadn't died his hair since the terrible accident that was slowly coming back to him with every dream. This time he saw himself die. Hell, he was in his own body with a shard of glass slicing through his lungs. He could feel every rip & tear & it was horrid. All he could see was himself reaching for Cyndi to help & she was there. Cradling him on her lap & talking nothing but encourging things in his ear as he felt himself grow cold. Something wasn't right. She couldn't be as cold as it seemed she was. He rubbed his hand through his hair, then scrubbed his hand across his face.
He stared at himself once more & thought of the earlier events.

Earlier That Day:

Kim looked over at Marshall as he sat on the bench on their patio. She could tell he was distressed. He'd been so quiet for the passed few days. Hell, she knew he was differnt from the other Marshall & normally quie, but for the past few days he was just distant. Granted the fact that he smiled & played with her & the girls, but there was something on his mind that kept him from totally connecting. She'd arrainged a barbeque for him, her & the girls and after he cooked, he'd sat on the bench & looked depressed.
"Are you ok?" she asked walking to him as she cradled Tasha in her arms.
"Fine." he smiled as he looked up to her.

As much as she wanted to walk away & leave it alone, she didn't. Now was her time to get what she had been missing for years. She now had the chance to hear him talk to her about his problems now that Cyndi was out of the picture. They were a family now. It was now just Marshall & kim. No Cyndi.
"No you're not. Tell me what's wrong." she said sitting beside him. She pulled the blanket off of Natasha because the sun was being blocked by the visor on the patio. It was a nice day, but still a bit breezy. Typical for Michigan.
"You know you can talk to me right?" "Yeah. It's just...."

He was cut short by the frown she made & he didn't want to hurt her feelings. "I just don't wanna lose Matty." he said finally letting her in after a week of keeping it bottled up. She sighed angrily because Cyndi had once again messed up their perfect day. She refused to accept the fact that Matthew was Marshall's. It hurt too much.
"I know." she replied as he looked over at the girls. "Paul said he & Harvey were dealing with that."
"I know, but do I even know them well enough to do that?!" he shouted & the girls noticed. They looked over from the swing & Kim waved for them to play.
"For the zillionth time baby... Yes."

"It's not just that." he said calming down & nearly crying. "I don't want him to...to di..." he sighed deeply as he placed his face in his hands.
"He's just so sick Kim." he said looking over to her. She saw the hurt in his baby blue eyes & knew there was nothing she could do to ease any bit of it. She knew she would go nuts if anything happened to her girls & felt bad for Cyndi. She knew she had to be going through hell to be seperated from her baby. She brushed it off & listened to Marshall only to feel guilt.
He looked over to the girls play on the swing set he'd brought thems a few years earlier on Christmas.
"Do you wanna hold Tasha?" Kim asked scooted over closer to him & he smiled as he looked down at her.

She placed Tasha in his arms & laid her head on his shoulder. He loved the new baby smell on Tasha . It always made him smile. He brushed his fingers acrossed her tiny hand & she opened her eyes a bit before opening her hand & latching on to his index finger.
"I love when she does that." he smiled.
"That's because she only does that for you." Kim replied nudging him.
"Do be jeaulous." he teased with a chuckle.
"I love you." she said looking him in the eyes & moving closer to him. They hadn't been that happy since they'd first began dating & that was ages ago. She pressed her lips to his & the doorbell rang inside. She groaned frustrated as he rolled his eyes.

"I'll be back." she replied getting up, but he stopped her.
"I'll get it." he reassured with the swetest smile. He placed Tasha over his shoulder & she watched him as he disappeared inside. He shuffled through the livingroom & opened the door. He cocked an eyebrow as he held Tasha.

"Hey Marsh, can we talk?" Shaun asked standing there.
"Well I'm kinda busy."
He had kept his distance from from the guys because he didn't know or trust them. The guys had took it a bit hard, but Marshall didn't get why they didn't come see him in the hospital. Hell, he was dying & their excuses were they didn't wanna see him like that. Well, he didn't wanna be like that. He was ure that if any of them were on their death beds, he would've fell down the stairs & bust his ass to be there.

"Man, it's important. We haven't spoken..."
"Look D..DeShine..." "Shaun man." he groaned because he wanted Marshall to remember. "Just Shaun or Proof even."
Marshall frowned confused as Tasha began to fuss. Having so many names was strange to him. The one memory he had of Shaun was foggy & not enough to prove they were great friends. They hadn't showed him videos because of everythng that had been going on. Not to mention the fact that the doctor ordered them not to push his recovery to much because he could relapse. Too much information could over load his mind.

"Ok...." "Forget me right now. Have you seen Cyndi?"
Marshall rolled his eyes & turned away as he walked to the couch. Shaun just followed.
"I take that as a no." he replied.
"I'm never speaking to that woman again." he snapped as he rocked Tasha to stop her fussing.
"What do you mean you're never talkin' to her again'?!"
"She's a liar. I don't talk to liars. I'm starting over." he stated boldly.
"Cyndi?!! A liar?!!" Shaun shouted appauled. There must've been some mistake.
"No mistake. Why are you looking for her anyway? You & her have a thing too?"

Shaun wanted punch him in the mouth, but he refrained and bawled his fist instead.
"You were always jealous of other guys with her." he replied & Marshall frowned outraged.
"I am not a jealous person. Marshall Mathers is jealous of no man."
Shaun chuckled because Marshall always said that.
"Can you leave?" "No. We haven't seen Cyndi in a week &...."
"I don't care!!" he shouted scaring Tasha and making her cry.
She...she..." "She's always been there for you. You can't tell me you don't feel that. I saw how defensive you were for her at the hospital a few weeks ago." he replied and Marshall looked away because he was right.
"She fuckin' used me & played me for Naji."

"Who the fuck told you that?!" Shaun laughed frustrated. Marshall just looked at him as he spoke.
"You kept Cyndi on the back burner for Kim. [/i]Kim!! The one who hurt you all the time & drove you to Cyndi!! You're fuckin' best friend!!"
Kim walked into the room & grabbed Natasha as Marshall stood confused of the truth. Shaun just shook his head in disgust at Kim.
"If you wanna know the truth. Call me." he said leaving out the already open door.
"What was he talking about?" Kim asked scared.
Marshall never answered her. She wasn't a liar. Cyndi had to be.

Now:
I gotta know what's going on.
He grabbed his pills, popped one for the pain in his chest & swallowed some water. He flipped off the bathroom light & went to get dressed. He needed to see her & it couldn't wait.
Marshall stared at his watch & realized it was a stupid idea to catch a cab over to Cyndi's at 3:45 in the morning. Hell, it was idiodic, but he was there. He knocked on the door awhile ago & ther was no answer. He grabbed the knob & it was open. He pushed the door open & his eyes widened. The apartment was a mess as if it'd been robbed. He stepped inside & heard Cyndi screaming. He automatically turned on his defense mode. He stalked through the mess & headed into the bedroom to see Naji pushing Cyndi up against the wall.

"I told you I was bringin' them by!!" he yelled as her eyes met Marshall's.
"Get the fuck off of her." he said with built up rage. Naji spun around & caught Marshall's eye. He laughed for a second, then rushed him. Marshall slammed into the wall & felt Naji wailing on his ribs. He groaned in pain as Cyndi ran over & tried to pull Naji off of him. He let Marshall go & flung her onto the bed.
Marshall sphered Naji & they both fell to the floor. Naji grabbed Marshall's throat & began choking him as Cyndi ran from the room to get help.
"I hate you!!" Naji yelled as Marshall punched him in the jaw.

"Let me go!!" Marshall heard Cyndi's voice scream from the other room.
"Cyndi?!!" Marshall asked trying to scramble up off the floor, but he felt Naji's heavy weight on his back & fell to the floor. He slammed into it hard & nearly blacked out as he saw a huge burly guy carry Cyndi kicking & screaming into the room with three other big guys behind him.
"What do you want me to do with her?" the huge guy asked holding her tight around the waist.
"Shut the bitch up." Naji replied as he held Marshall down.
"Cyndi!!" he yelled trying to get free.

Leave Some Comments Guys
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:34 pm

omg i can't wait till the next update this is sooo good Laughing Razz cheers
i hope marshall and cyndi end up together in the end I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:34 pm

"Let me go!!" Cyndi screamed as the huge guy took her from the room. His tight grip around her waist was painful, but she kicked to get free all the same.
"Cyndi!!!" Marshall screamed once more as he tried to push Naji's weight off of him. His mind was racing with what they were gonna do to her. He had to get free. He had to save her. Some inner part of him was definitely kicking in. This situation seemed all too familiar. So much so that his memory was trying to flood his mind.
Not now....
"Don't you worry about her." Naji insured as he pulled Marshall up off of the floor & pushed him. Marshall stumbled towards the wall, but caught himself.

He eyed the huge guys blocking the doorwayas he heard Cyndi's scream become muffled.
"Get out of my way." he said sternly with his hands bawled into fist.
The huge guy infront him stared down & chuckled before replying.
"Move me."
With that said, Marshall rushed the guy & moved him inches before they both hit the floor. Marshall scrambled to get up, but Naji pulled him back into the room.
"You're not goin' anywhere!!" he replied slamming Marshall's head into the wall & he yelled in pain as everything grew blurry to him. Before he knew it, he he felt a punch to his jaw & he was on the floor.

"Let me at him!!" Stephen shouted because he was sore that a scrawny guy like Marshall put him down on his ass with one hit. No one did that & got away with it. He was suspended from football for breaking a guy's leg on the feild for doing such a thing. He stalked over to Marshall & kicked him in the ribs before he could get up. Marshall fell to his side & spit up blood because the impact to his chest was serious. He grabbed his chest as he tried to focus on the people surrounding him, but he couldn't. His mind was worried about Cyndi. He tried to get up again, only to get knocked back on his ass. He then felt blows from just about everywhere as they ganged up on him.
"He just won't stop." Stephen replied angrily as Naji watched. He knew Marshall's only agenda was to rescue Cyndi. It always had been.

"You can't help her this time!!" he shouted. He grabbed Marshall by his left leg & dragged him to the bathroom where the others followed closely behind to continue to wail on Marshall.
"Get the fuck off of me!!" he shoted kicking Naji in the balls & he keeled over. Marshall struggled up off the floor & ran towards the door only for Stephen to tackle him. He fell hard to the marble floor, but not before slamming the back of his head on the hard tub. He gagged for air as the stinging pain in his head took effect. He had more then the wind knocked out of him.
"Bitch." Stephen replied because he'd finally gotten even.

Naji looked up while cupping his most tender area & saw the blood trailing from the tub to where Marshall was laying. He groaned as he looked at his friends. This wasn't supposed to happen. He and his friends were just suppose to have a drink and chill out. He was gonna have to apologize to Cyndi once again because he'd gone overboard. he knew them beating the shit out of her friend would send her over the edge.
"Why can't you just understand she's my girl?" he asked walking over to Marshall as he laid in a puddle of his own blood.

Marshall tried hard to keep his eyes open, but it was hard. He felt warm liquid seeping from somewhere in his head. He weezed as he struggled to breath. He just couldn't catch his breath. He tried to turn over to get up, but only made it on his side.
"Don't die on my floor." Naji ordered as if it meant anything.
I have to get to Cyndi. Get up!!
"Cyn...Cyndi..." Marshall mumbled and Naji grew even agrier.
"Get her out of your mind!!" Naji shouted as he kneeled over Marshall & grabbed him by the throat cutting off---well nothing because he couldn't breath.

"Stay away from Cyndi & my daughter. As for Kim..."
He scoffed heartbroken as he let him go. "Just stay away..." he said getting up & pushed passed his friends. He couldn't deal with the same bullshit anymore. His temper was way out of control. To him, Marshall had ruined his life. He'd always held Cyndi's heart & though he liked to think he held Kim's, she always left him for him. He knew money was no issue because he worked hard & he had it too. Being the star he was. Now he was trying to take his daughter. He was never gonna let that happen. Ever.

Marshall blacked out as he saw the huge guys disappear from the bathroom. He couldn't fight the inevitable.
"You're never gonna leave me!! Do you hear me?!!" Naji yelled as Cyndi cried. Marshall walked outside & saw them.
"Get off of her!!" Marshall yelled as he pulled Naji off of Cyndi. He had grabbed her & pushed her to the wall because she was trying to leave him.. They were outside of their highschool. He was always hitting her. As much as Marshall tried to protect her, he was just a scrawny boy & Naji was huge for his age. He & Cyndi had hooked up because he was a the top basketball player & she was head cheerleader. It was fitting. When they first got together Naji was the sweetest person ever, but he began to change. He treated Cyndi like a puppy & she was too small to fight back. He ran over her because of the sweet person she was.

"What are you gonna do about it bitch?!!" he yelled pushing Marshall & he stumbled back into a wall.
"Keep..keep hitting her & I'll show you." he said standing straight up.
I know there's no way I can beat him, but for Cyndi I'll try. I'd rather get hit then her. he thought as Naji stormed over to him.
"Naji don't!!" Cyndi cried as she ran over & grabbed him.
"Get the fuck off of me!!!" he yelled pushing Cyndi to the hard ground & she grunted in pain.

"Mother fucker!!!!" Marshall yelled punching Naji in the mouth & he split his lip.
"You son of a bitch!!" he yelled punching Marshall square in the face, then his ribs. Marshall got the wind knocked out of him as he fell to the ground.
Before he could catch his breath Naji stared to stomp him. He grunted in pain with every kick to his chest & stomach. "What you'd once say? I'll never have her as long as you're her best friend? We'll see about that!!" NAji yelled as he continued to kich Marshall. He started to cough up blood as he heard Cyndi's voice yell "Stop it!!!!!!!" as he got kicked in the mouth.

"Get off of him Naji!!" she yelled pulling him back as she cried. He looked around & saw some kids standing around watching. That defenitly wasn't good for his reputation. He wasn't known for that.
"Fine....you'll regret this." he smiled as he walked away. She watched him disappear as she heard Marshall groan in pain.
"Marshall!!" she yelled running over & kneeling to him. She saw all the blood on the ground as he sat up, holding his nose & mouth.
"Are you ok?" she asked concerned. She sat on the ground beside him. She was dressed in her cheerleading outfit & her hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

"Yeah...this is nothing new." he said muffled. He groaned in pain as he held his side.
"You didn't have to do that." she sniffled as she wiped the tears dry from her face.
"Yes I did. I'm your best friend. You help me." he said as blood poured from his nose & mouth.
"Let's get you fixed up." she said grabbing his hand & pulling him up. She held him up as they walked back inside the school to the nurse. That wasn't the last time Marshall got into confrontations with Naji. he'd beaten him up all the time after that. Marshall never told Cyndi. He just said his mother did it, seeing as how she beat him everyday anyway.
As long as she's safe. That's all I care about. She's free of him.

Marshall groaned as he opened his eyes. His head was pounding & his body was aching. He was covered in his own blood, but none of that mattered. He struggled to get up, only to fall back to the floor. A memory had finally come back. He did care about Cyndi the way his heart wanted him to. He was definitely having trouble breathing, but he didn't care. He had to make sure she was ok. He crawled out of the bathroom into the bedroom slowly because that's all his body would allow. He finally made it to the living room area & saw Cyndi lying lifeless on the floor.
Oh God..I'm too late.
He crawled to her as fast as he could pushing his body to the limit even though he couldn't breath. He turned her over & pushed her hair out of her face to see she was bruised & bloodied.
"Cyndi?" he asked cradling her in his arms.

"You gotta wake up ok?" he asked as his heart did a funny pitter patter, due to lack of oxygen. He laid her on the floor & grabbed his chest as he collapsed beside her and blacked out again.
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:59 am

you know, I really like this story but damn... I want a happy end so bad here. I really do.
I mean... I love drama and all but I hope there will be a happy end for Marshall and Cindy in this story.
I want some happiness for them. PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:40 am

I'll try. Smile Thanks 4 the input I love you queen Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:36 pm

can't wait for your next update
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:44 pm

Marshall's eyes fluttered as he heard a faint beeping.
What the fuck....
He tried to take in a huge breath, but gagged as his chest nearly gave in. His lungs were really bothering him. He opened his eyes slowly to see a bright light shining in them. He groaned in pain as he felt a rush of pain shoot through his body. He looked around frantically as he tried to get up, but it hurt too damn much.
"Marsh?" he heard a voice inquire from the corner of the room & there he saw Shaun, sitting in a chair.

Marshall inched back on his pillow as if he were in danger & Shaun noticed as he got up & walked to him.
"What?" he asked looking at himself to make sure nothing was on him. There was just no other reason for him to be staring at him like that.
"Who...who are you?"
Shaun stopped abruptly & rolled his eyes as he looked up. He shook his head disappointed before replying.
"Fuck.." he mumbled & Marshall kept his eyes glued to him.
"The doctor said you mighta really messed your head up again but I can't do this again."
He was stressed to breaking point because he wasn't use to not having his best friend.
"What are you talking about?" Marshall asked confused. He went to touch the back of his head & there was huge bandage. He gasped in pain as he touched it a bit before pulling away.
"I can't go through explaining everything all over again!! You gotta remember!!"

"Shaun?"Kim asked walking into the room, but she got distracted by seeing Marshall awake.
"Marshall..." she smiled because she just couldn't go through what happened before. It was too painful. She just couldn't lose him. Not again. They were just building their lives over together. They were happy for once.
"Marshall, Cyndi really need you right now." Shaun interjected. He knew he had to say something because Kim wouldn't.
"Shaun!!" Kim protested as she walked into the room & stood between them. There was no way she was allowing him to be near her. Not after this. Nobody knew what happened, but she was pinning it all on her.
"Cyndi?" Marshall asked slowly & her name triggered a memory. He held the front of his head because him having a memory was excruciating. It was just too much for his mind to bare.
"Marshall!!" Kim shouted as she ran over to him.
"Let me go!!" Cyndi's voice screamed in his mind.
"Cyndi!!!" Marshall screamed once more.....

Oh God..I'm too late.
He crawled to her as fast as he could pushing his body to the limit even though he couldn't breath. He turned her over & pushed her hair out of her face to see she was bruised & bloodied.
"Cyndi?" he asked cradling her in his arms.

"Where is she?!!" he shouted snatching the I.V.'s from his arm & tossing the sheet off of him. He pulled the heart monitor off of his chest as Kim grabbed & stopped him. Everything he'd been through after the crash rushed back to him immediately.
"Baby, you have to lay down. You were hurt really badly." she nearly cried. He saw the concern in her eyes & knew she was right. His whole body was aching & his ribs were badly bruised & bandaged up. He dreaded to see what the rest of him looked like.
"I need to know she's ok." he said staring her in the eyes. With that said, he pulled the tiny nasal cannula oxygen mask from his nostrils & pulled it over his head.

"She is ok isn't she...Shaun?" he asked glancing over to him & Shaun looked down. His heart was broken by the situation.
"Shaun?" he asked struggling to get up. He struggled over to him and waited for answer, but nothing came.
"She has to be ok...." he gatherd what little strength he had & stormed out of the room.
"Em!!" Shaun shouted. He never wanted this to happen. He just wished Marshall would remember.
"Look what you did!!" Kim shouted forious. "If he hurts himself I'll..."
"You'll what?" Shaun asked angrily & she sneered at him as they left the room in search of him.

Marshall stopped abruptly as he saw Cyndi lying on the hospital bed. He'd been racing down the ICU hallway, peering into every room frantically. His heart did a small dance to see she was in fact alive. He limped into the room & walked to her bedside. Her heart monitor was so slow that it scared him.
Jesus... She was beaten & bruised so badly. Her tiny fragile body had been tortured & for what?
"Cyndi?" he asked gently grabbing her left hand. He didn't want to interupt her rest, but he had to know she was alright. He waited, then nudged her a bit.
"Cyndi?" he replied again raising his voice a bit. His heart raced as he waited once more, but nothing came. She didn't even stir.

"Come on Cyn..." he said leaning over her & brushing her hair behind her ear. He gently rubbed her face but she didn't move.
Her right cheek was bruised terribly & she had a busted lip. The swelling had obviously gone down & it was healing.
"She's not gonna answer you." Shaun replied standing in the doorway. "She's in a coma Marshall."
A coma? No...I can't lose her. Not now. Not like this.
"I'm sorry about what I said before. I didn't..." he nearly broke out into tears. "Christ I didn't know. I didn't mean it."
His tears had finally fallen & rolled down his cheeks to hit her face. Shaun just looked on heart broken for him. There was something always in the way of their happiness. He stepped away & left him alone with her. They deserved that. He had to keep Kim away from the room. She didn't care to know where Cyndi was when they were admitted days ago, so when they split up, she went to the front desk to ask for direction while he just scurried to the room.
"You gotta wake up 'cause we got a son to raise."

"Get away from my daughter." he heard a female's voice reply venomous. He let Cyndi go & spun around to see a woman in the doorway. He didn't recognize her. She was dressed in a mink coat & a huge burly guy was standing behind her.
"I..." "Don't say anything!!" she screamed going into the room. "Just get out!!" She was clenching her purse in her hand & he couldn't understand why she was so furious with him. He didn't even know her. But past Marshall did. It was Cyndi's parents & they despised Marshall since the day they met him. He was nothing but trouble for their daughter.

He didn't say a word, he just went to leave, but he stopped in his tracks.
"I'm sorry." he said looking back.
"Sorry?" her mother asked through clenched teeth. "My little girl wouldn't be here if it weren't for you!!"
"Just leave before I do something I regret." her father replied as he looked at his lifeless daughter.
"I didn't do this to her." he protested.
"Then what happend?!!" her father shouted turning to look at him & Marshall realized they truly believed he'd hurt her. He thought for a moment & realized the incident was blank. There was nothing there, it was wiped clean.

"I don't....I..." "It doesn't matter." her mother replied heartless.
"You mind as well say you did this to her. If you would have stayed away from her, she would'nt be here." she cried.
"You took my daughter away. She moved here for you. Hell, she went to school to be a nurse for you!!"
She turned to look at her daughter & sniffled.
"And now she's lying in this hospital bed because of you. I know it is."
"Honey..." he father began, but she cut him off. "No. Our little girl had a baby & we didn't even know it. She hides things from us because of him. She always did." she cried. They'd felt that because it was true. Communication was lost between them when they'd banned her from seeing Marshall growing up but she refused. She always snuck him in the house & stayed out to be with him.

Marshall couldn't say a word because he didn't remember. He was just hurt by what was said. No amount of sorry's could fix this for them. They were losing their daughter. He just turned to leave as her mother continued to vent.
"He never cared for her...she was always second to that other girl. For the life of me I never knew why Cyndi loved him so much."

"Marsh..." Shaun replied walking to him. He knew Kim was headed their way. "Her parents are here." he said stopping him from going towards Cyndi's room.
"Her parents?" he asked. He hadn't seen them in a long while. He knwe this was serious, but he wondered who called them. Shit, he felt like an idiot that he hadn't. They had a right to know.
"Ok...Marsh, I need to know what happened. The cops wanna know what happened."
"I don't know Shaun. I can't remember."
"You gotta remember somethin' or they're gonna pin this shit on you."
PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:29 pm

ahh... don't leave us here... update please...
and btw I love shaun in this fic.... and damn... I'm still hoping for a happy end..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:29 am

omg cant wait till next chapter this is so sad kinda like romeo and juliet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Wed May 13, 2009 8:22 pm

"Mr. Mathers?" they heard a deep male voice inquire behind him, so they turned around. There were two suited officers headed down the hallway towards them. Marshall stared on a bit shook because he wasn't ready to deal with any cops. He hadn't even sorted the details of what happened in his own fucked up head. All he knew was he couldn't of put Cyndi in that hospital bed. There was no chance.
"Are you Mr. Marshall Mathers?" the officer inquired again staring directly at Marshall with a grimacing glare.
"Yeah." he replied nodding his head slowly.
"We need to ask you a few questions if you don't mind." he insisted as he pulled out a small notepad from his left pocket.

"Here?" Marshall asked because he was still weak & counldn't fatham being ushered from one place to another.
"Unfortunately yes." the other male officer replied angrily.
"I opted that we take you down to the station but your doctor refused. Something about your health being a problem."
The tall male was furious because he hated any domestic abuse & this was a worse case senerio. He'd seen girls being killed for no reason at all----except for their boyfriends being over the top S.O.B's.
"Are you ok with that?" the other officer inquired & Marshall complied.

"So..." the short male officer with the pad started. "Why were you at the victim's house last night?"
Marshall sighed & looked down as he tried to recall that night as clear as possible but he ws drawing a blank.
Fuck---What was I doing there? Think Marshall think...
A memory of a coversation then floated back to his head as he held it. It'd hurt so much to remember. But he had to remember & now was no time not to:

Have you seen Cyndi?"
Marshall rolled his eyes & turned away as he walked to the couch. Shaun just followed.
"I take that as a no." he replied.
"I'm never speaking to that woman again." he snapped as he rocked Tasha to stop her fussing.
"What do you mean you're never talkin' to her again'?!"
"She's a liar. I don't talk to liars. I'm starting over." he stated boldly.
"Cyndi?!! A liar?!!" Shaun shouted appauled. There must've been some mistake.
"No mistake. Why are you looking for her anyway? You & her have a thing too?"

Shaun wanted punch him in the mouth, but he refrained and bawled his fist instead.
"You were always jealous of other guys with her." he replied & Marshall frowned outraged.
"I am not a jealous person. Marshall Mathers is jealous of no man."
Shaun chuckled because Marshall always said that.
"Can you leave?" "No. We haven't seen Cyndi in a week &...."
"I don't care!!" he shouted scaring Tasha and making her cry.
She...she..." "She's always been there for you. You can't tell me you don't feel that. I saw how defensive you were for her at the hospital a few weeks ago." he replied and Marshall looked away because he was right.
"She fuckin' used me & played me for Naji."

"Who the fuck told you that?!" Shaun laughed frustrated. Marshall just looked at him as he spoke.
"You kept Cyndi on the back burner for Kim.Kim!! The one who hurt you all the time & drove you to Cyndi!! You're fuckin' best friend!!"
Kim walked into the room & grabbed Natasha as Marshall stood confused of the truth. Shaun just shook his head in disgust at Kim.
"If you wanna know the truth. Call me." he said leaving out the already open door.
"What was he talking about?" Kim asked scared.
Marshall never answered her. She wasn't a liar. Cyndi had to be.

"Mr. Mathers are you alright to answer these questions?" the male asked & Marshall let his head go & nodded in approval.
"We hadn't heard from her in awhile & I needed to ask her some questions."
"At nearly 4 in the morning?" the angry officer asked & Marshall looked over to him breifly only to feel a bit intimidated.
"I just wanted to know she was ok."
"Why wouldn't she be ok?" "I don't know." he said a bit agitated.
"Mr. Mathers, are you telling us the truth?"
"Yes." he nodded.
"Then what were these questions that were so important?" the dick of an officer inquired. His story didn't add up already & he was ready to lock Marshall up.

"Nothing." he said looking down. He was in the midst of an argument with her, but he wasn't telling them that. He would just look guilty.
"Nothing? So you had no reason to be angry with her?"
Marshall sat quiet as he had another flashback.

"As for you..." Marshall said stopping at Cyndi who was still standing at the door. "If I ever get Matty back don't you ever try to come & see him. You disgust me. You lied to me about everything. ----- No woman could stay with a guy who did that---- does hit you. I hope---- kills you."

He shook his head because he only got bits & pieces of the coversation. He just couldn't remember it. Especially under this type of pressure.

"Mr. Mathers? Did you have reason to hurt Cyndi at all?"
"Me & Cyndi weren't talking ok? I was angry with her." he spat out & the two officers stared over at each other breifly.
"Why?" the one with the notepad finally asked. He went by the name of Detective Brown.

"What is he doin' here?" he asked furious at her.
"He is my fiance'." she said----"I'll give you two some time to talk." Naji replied closing the door.
"Your fiance'?!" he yelled. "That son of a bitch nearly killed our baby!! Or was that just a lie too?" he asked glaring at her coldly.
"What do you mean a lie?" "Nothin'." he said biting his tongue.
So, he of course felt like she tried to kill Matthew by getting in a fight with Naji & falling down the stairs on purpose.

The memory grew fuzzy as another part began.
"You knew what?!" she shouted. "That you were a liar. I shoulda stuck with my first instict of you. You were never my real friend. You just strung me...the other Marshall along & him being here proves it."

"Mr. Mathers?" they asked impatiently & he looked up angrily.
"She gave my son up for adoption. She was gonna leave town with Naji & get married." he said looking up. His facts were all jumbled up.
"How could she just up & leave him like that?" he was now nearly in tears.
"And you wouldn't hurt her because of that?"
"No." Marshall replied appauled as he looked at them. He was hurt more than anything.
The two officers glanced at each other once more not believing him.
"What?' he asked seriously.
"Nothing." the male with the pad replied.
"Tell me!!" he shouted.

"Fine." Det. Anderson replied angrily.
"You happen to cooberate a story we already got from her fiance'. He says you were having an affair with the victim behind his back. She happend to get pregnant & you flew off the handle. You didn't want it because you were marrying your highschool sweetheart. He seems to think the little "accident" you two had wasn't an accident at all. He thinks you tried to kill his fiance'."
"I...I...."
His statement was cut off by another memory.

"You're pregnant?" he asked angrily.
"I..um...I took the test today. I'm pretty sure I am, but I wanna go to the doctor to make sure." she said truthfully.
"Your totally irresponsible!! You shouldn't marry him just because you're pregnant!! Jesus... How could you get pregnant by him?!!" he snapped.
"I haven't slept with him yet!!" she yelled.
"What?" he said confused.
"I told him I wanted to wait. I can't sleep with two guys at once. Christ we've only been dating for 2 weeks." she nearly cried.
"So that means....No....NO." he said angrily.

"Yes." she said as she choked back her tears.
"You can't be....there's no way....You're not having this baby." he snapped.
"What?" she asked angry yet hurt.
"You heard me. If you are pregnant..you are not having it."
"How are you gonna tell me what I'm gona do?' she asked livid.
"Because I did!! I'm getting married in two days!! How would that look?!!"
"You should of thought of that when you kept sticking your dick in another woman!!' she yelled.
"I...I need to get the fuck outta here right now!!' he said storming out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They sat in the car & didn't say a word as Marshall drove down the freeway. Cyndi stared out of the window at the falling snow. MArshall looked over at her breifly, then back at the road.
"I'm sorry about the way I said what I said yesterday, but you can't have that baby." he said as he drove steadily down the snow covered road slowly. "Nice way to start a conversation Marshall." Cyndi said pissed.
"I'm sorry ok but I'm marrying Kim. I can't have a baby."
"That's why I'm marrying Naji." she replied. ------
"He's not raising my child." Marshall snapped.
"Well you're not. You shouldn't worry about it. You don't even want it."

"Is that anyway possible?" Det. Brown inquired interrupting his thoughts.
Marshall just looked up with tears in his eyes. He couldn't of hurt Cyndi.
"Did you go over there last night in an attempt to stop her from leaving town Mr. Mathers? We're you just that jealous?" Det. Anderson probed.
"I...I don't know..." he mumbled as the door burst open & Paul stormed in.
"My client is not going to answer more questions without his proper lawyer present."
"Fine. We're all done here. We got what we came for." Det. Anderson smiled. "Don't try leaving the state for awhile." he said leaving.

"Marshall what did you say to them? Paul inquired concerned as he closed the door. Marshall just looked up ashamed of himself because was confused. There could be no way he hurt Cyndi like that. He wasn't that selfish was he? People had said the "old" Marshall was. But he couldn't be a monster.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sat May 23, 2009 7:42 pm

Update coming soon say which one u want. Smile
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sat May 23, 2009 10:57 pm

love to have another update of this and the other side of 8 mile pleaz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sun May 24, 2009 2:08 am

Great. New update 2night. Smile

Marshall stared through the glass doors of Cyndi's ICU room & felt terrible. He was doubting himself in a terrible way. He was actually believing that he'd put her there in that bed. He couldn't recap what truely happened & it tore him to shreds to think he'd hurt her. He knew he was pissed at her for the things they'd been through but wasn't really sure why he'd taken that trip to her house so late. That was stupid on his part, but something deep inside was urging him to go. Everyone else was saying he did it...why not believe it?
He watched her lay lifeless & sighed in distress. He didn't have the heart to go inside but his mind was screaming for him to. He'd watched her father drag her mother off to get something to eat & some rest because she refused to leave her side. She was now alone---and he had no heart to comfort her. He knew how hurtful it was to be alone in a hospial bed when he was in a coma because his friends & family rarely came to see him. But Cyndi was always there---everyone said so. That was until he woke up & pushed her away. He now knew how she felt because her family refused to let him see her.

"Why are you standing out here?" Shaun's voice inquired startling him. He jumped as his heart jerked.
"Sorry." Shaun chuckled. "Didn't mean to scare you---but why are you out here?"
"I can't face her..." he mumbled looking down.
Shaun sighed as he watched his friend hurt inside. He wanted things to be the way they were. Everyone laughing & chilling together at a club. Things had gone to hell quickly & he'd lost his best friend. Even though he was standing in front of him, the part that knew him had been erased.
"What do you mean by that? She would want you in there."
"Are you sure about that?" he asked looking over to Shaun heartbroken, yet feeling guilty.
"You're her best friend!!" "I'm not so sure about that!!"
He was now holding back tears because it was eating him up like acid.
"What if I put her there?!!" he finally revealed & Shaun cocked a weary eye at him.

"You would never touch her like that." Shaun tried to assure. He knew Marshall better than that. He grimaced thinking of they way they'd found her & Marshall.
"I don't know what really happend, but you would never put her in a hospital bed. You love her too much for that."
"He loved her too much for that!! But after everytrhing I remember I'm not so sure."
Shaun shook his head & looked at Marshall angrily.
"You are him!! OK!! You love that girl more than anything-----" he calmed himself before trying to finish.
"No---just because I wear his face---hell, his body...it doesn't mean I'm him!!" he shouted. He was tired of trying to live up to what everyone wanted him to be. He just couldn't remember. He wasn't the same guy anymore.
"You know what the cops think?!! They think he tried to kill her in that "accident"."
"Marshall would never do that." Shaun scoffed as matter of factly. There was no way he was gonna believe that. He knew Marshall better than anyone, but Cyndi.
"What makes you so sure?" Marshall replied narrowing his eyes at Shaun. He was tired of everyone not listening to him. Everyone always thinking they were right really pissed him off. They weren't inside of him. They didn't know what he knew just because they were around the other Marshall.

He watched Shaun cautiously as he fumbled through his pocket in search of something.
"Because of this." he said pulling out a huge pink diamond, white gold ring. Marshall just frowned confused.
"The other "Marshall" as you call yourself---he brought this for Cyndi & he was gonna give it to her. He made me promise to hold it until he told he loved her & wanted to have the baby. Which was supposed to be the night of the accident. I gave him the ring & found it in his pants pocket when the nurse handed over his things. I swiped it so Kim wouldn't see." he replied walking over to Marshall. He couldn't believe it. He just stared at the huge engagement ring.
"So I don't know what happened that night...but there's no way you did it Marshall." he said bodly to make him get that he was the same guy, just a little lost. He knew it must've been hell dealing with the cards dealt. It must've been horrible & no one was helping because they were treating him like he should know everything. He handed the ring to him & Marshall quivreed as his chest began bothering him.
"She wasbloody & bruised. Damn near black & blue when they brought you two in last week & you were----" he cut it short because going back to that place wasn't healthy.
"She would want you there. She need you."
Marshall looked up as he figited the ring in his left hand. Now was his chance to see her before her family came back. He nodded in approval & went into the room hesitantly. It was dim & she was just like she was the day before. She hadn't moved an inch. He slowly walked to her bed & moved the chair that was sitting there away. He stood over her & went to grab her hand but pulled away.

Tell her I love her A voice inside pleaded. He bit his lip & closed his eyes as tears fell from his eyes. He had no idea where they were coming from, but he was bawling over her as if to mourn.
"Cyndi...come back to me please." he mumbled in her ear as he grabbed her hand & laid on the bed beside her as much as he could.
"I'm sorry for what I said. I want the baby...." He looked in his hand & saw the ring. He sucked up a bit of his tears & slid the ring on her hand. On her left ring finger. "I had Shaun hold this for me....I'm gonna leave Kim and we can get married." he whispered in her ear as his tears fell on her long hair, dampining it. "I need you...I need you to stay---"
"What the fuck are you doin' in here?!!" he heard a voice yell, so he got up startled. He looked to the door & saw Naji standing there furious.
"She's my girl---she's having my baby." Marshall protested.
"What the fuck are you talking about?!!"
Marshall looked around confused as to why he was on the bed beside Cyndi. It was like a flip switched off in his head for a moment. He was totally blank on what he'd just done.
"I....I'll leave" he said walking towards the door, but Naji wouldn't move. He wasn't letting him leave like that. Not that easily.
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sun May 24, 2009 9:56 pm

can't wait till next update
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Thu May 28, 2009 5:43 am

I'm still hoping for a happy end... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:50 am

THIS IS DEDICATED TO SHADYSLADY & YELLOW BIRD
THANK YOU GUYS 4 THE SUPPORT. Smile I WAS UP LATE WRITING THIS:

"You really think I'mma let you leave after a cooment like that?!" Naji shouted as he shoved Marshall & he stumbled back as he got a sharp pain in his chest. He frown as he grabbed it & looked at Naji clueless. He had no idea what he was talking about.
"You're mad because I said I'd leave?"
"Stop playin' fuckin games with me!!" Naji shouted still blocking the door.
"Look..." Marshall said taking a hollow swallow. His chest was growing tight again & that making it hard to breath. "I don't wanna fight."
With that said, he tried to walk out of the room, but Naji grabbed his arm & pushed him back again.
"I know u don't" Naji smiled as he looked at him. "I already kicked your ass." he mumbled.
"What?" Marshall asked trying to make out what he said.

"Just leave MY fiance' alone. Ok? Don't be tryna pull that "we have a baby" shit on me."
This guy is losin' his marbles. I don't want Cyndi.
Even as his mid thought that, his heart was saying something else that he was choosing to ignore. He chalked it up as mixed signals & crossed wires from his previous life.
"You're the one I should be sayin' that too." he said refering to Kim & Naji grew furious. He didn't like the idea of Marshall raising Natasha as his own.
"She's my daughter!!"
"I'm not in the mood for this." Marshall said walking towards the door & Naji wouldn't let him pass.
"Get outta my way." he said angrily. "Make me." Naji taunted.

Marshall looked down for a moment as he got dizzy, then looked up with a wry smile.
"Are you mad I fucked Cyndi first? Or was it the fact that Kim keeps leaving you for me that you hate me?"
Without answering, Naji punched Marsall in the chest, making him crumble to the floor. As he was about to go beat him to a pulp he noticed Marshall wheezed on the floor. He wasn't getting up & he'd spit up some blood. Naji knew his punch was hard, but noty that hard. He ran over & buzzed for a nurse. He couldn't afford him dying while he was there. That would definitely be plastered all over the news & both of them being stars would only add to the conflict.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Well Mr Mathers..." Dr. Carter erplied looking at his file. They'd put him through a series of test to make sure everything was ok. He sat in his hospital robe waiting to hear the results. He was tired because they'd picked & probed him. Not to mention drew his blood & put him in machines he didn't even know about.
I hate hospitals. Especially after the accident. This shit just brings it all back. I wanna go home
"You seem to have an infection."
Marshall cocked an eyebrow at him as if to say 'What'.
"I'm guessin that's bad right?"
"You'd be guessing right." Dr. Carter replied placing the chart down.

"I'm going to set you up on an anti-biotic right now, with an IV & put you on bed rest. There is no...."
"Wait, what?" Marshall asked a bit unnerved.
"I'm gonna set you up on an IV &---." "Ad then I can leave right?"
He asked, cutting him off. Dr. Carter removed his glasses then responded.
"I'm sorry but I have to keep you here. You're infection is getting out of hand. It's in the lungs."
Marshall grimaced at the sound & looked at his doctor angrily.
"How did I get an infection?" In my lungs non the less.
"Well by the looks of it, it was due to your prior surgeries. We opened you up quite a bit..." "Spare me the details. How did you not know?!!"

"You hadn't complained of any pain..."
"Did too & you fuckers said it was normal!! You said it would go away after awhile because I fucked up my lungs!!" he shouted furiously as he groaned in pain & grabbed his chest.
"Mr. Mathers, calm down. How longf have you felt the pain you're feeling now?"
"Ever since..." he took a small breath before finishing. " Since I woke up."
"Did the pain progress?"
Hell yeah!! his mind shouted but he nodded instead. He refused to think about it or be treated like a baby, so he kept iyt to himself. He just took his pain killers to make it ease a bit. He knew that if he said anything he would've been in the hospital longer than he wanted to be. But it damn sure explained alot.

"That's why we need to keep you here..." "No." Marshall shouted jumping off of the table. "I wanna be discharged."
He was in a sheer panic of being kept there. The last two times he'd been admitted, he'd almost died. He wanted out.
"But Mr. Mathers this is grave to your health---"
"Just give me some pills or somethin'" he ordered.
"You must be properly treated or----" "No!! You're not keeping me here!!"
The doctor swallowed hard because he knew there was no way to. He he wanted out, he could damn well just walk out.
"And don't say anything to my family ok? This is just between us." Marshall made clear. He gathered up his clothes as Shaun walked into the room.
"Very well, I'll get you your discharge papers." he replied leaving Shaun frowned.

"He letting you go home? What about your head injury?"
"It's healing." Marshall said thinking of what he as just told.
"I heard you fainted or somethin' tho. What----" "Me & Naji got into it that's all. I didn't faint." he said angrily as he moved around the room grabbing his stuff.
"Em, where are you going?" Shaun fnally asked making him stop.
"To see Matty." he replied going into the bathroom to get dressed. He wasn't about to let his son lose both his parents. He had to go handle that situation for Cyndi. Something inside made him want to do it for her. Not only that, he was afraid that Matty wasn't doing so good. A nagging feeling in his gut wouldn't go away until he did.

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:51 pm

so amazin im watin for a happy endin tho lol!
I love you I love you I love you Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Laughing Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:40 pm

Dedicated to Shadyslady Smile cheers

Marshall swallowed hard as they walked down the hall of the hospital Matthew was held in. He'd been to the front desk & requested to see him & although they refused at first, Dr. Hernandez agreed to allow him in only for a few minutes. As long as he didn't make a fuss like last time.
"Are you sure you're ok?" Shaun as watching Marshall rub the back of his neck. He just seemed a little bit off.
"I mean you did get hurt. You fucked ya head up on that----"
"Shine...I'm good ok? I just wanna see my son."
"Shaun!!" Proofed corrected. "Sorry." Marshall sighed.
"What the fuck happened with you & Naji?"
"I dunno. One minute I say I'm leavin'. The next, I'm on the floor spittin--"
He cut his sentence short because he didn't want him to know what happened. Hell, he didn't even know why Naji was so mad. He wanted to give Cyndi up.
He stopped outside of the room as Dr. Hernadez went in. After only a few minutes, she returned & gave them the go ahead.
Marshall walked into the room and saw Becca & Josh standing over near a corner staring at him like he was a theif.

He brushed their glares off & turned his attention to Matty. He was in his bed, but surround in glass. His heart wrenched as he walked up to it & placed his hand there. He wasn't doing good at all. He seemed worse than before because he'd had more tubes inserted.
"What's wrong with him?" he asked not looking away from his little boy.
""He's... his body is rejecting treatment." Josh replied as Becca turned away & grabbed her husband. He held her close to his heart as he stared over at Marshall. Shaun let out a sigh of greif because he was really hoping they'd get good news for once.
"I thought he was doin' ok." Marsh replied wanting to hold Matty in his arms. He felt like shit because the only time he'd shared with him was when he ripped him away from his mother.
"His lungs are too small. He can't breath on his own." Josh answered.
Lung problems? You & me both buddy

"Look..." Josh replied breaking the silence & Marshall didn't turn to look at him. He stared at his little boy who was suffering.
"You're making this even harder on us." he replied & it made Marshall look up. "Alex is too sick for us to fight over him."
"Alex?" Marshall mumbled turning to them infuriated. "His name is Matthew." he stated sternly & Becca grimaced.
"He's ours." She cried. "You didn't want him." she protested.
"You don't know what you're talkin' about." "Marsh--" Shaun warned.
Marshall wanted to shove him out of the way & let them have an ear full but that wouldn't be in the best interst of Matthew. He knew that.
"You're not fit to be his parent. We've been here everyday, all day. I'm his mother & Josh is his dad. Not you. You're a foul mouth rapper---"

"You listen to me." Marshall stated clearly. "Matty is mines. Not you or anybody else in this world will keep from him again." he replied seriously as Shaun tried to calm him down. He knew that wasn't the right nerve to pick with him. Regardless of anything, Marshall's children always came first. This was no different.
"Marsh, let's just go. We gotta see Paul & Harvey ASAP."
They were gonna file a petition for Matthew. Marshall wasn't about to let him slip through his hands. Not to anyone no matter how nice they were. They weren't him & Cyndi.
"Matty.." Marshall replied looking down at him. "You gotta get better ok? Mommy would like to see you. I know she would. Maybe that'll make her better too."

With that said, he walked from the room freely & Shaun followed.
"Marsh..." he replied stopping him & he saw tears in Marshall's eyes. The situation was definitely wearing on him & tearing him down.
"Don't ok? I'm fine." he said sucking up his tears. He was so confused because one part of him wanted to move on with Kim & another wanted to see what he really felt for Cyndi. He pushed his feeling to the side & straightened up.
"You're not fine. Tell me what the hell is goin' on in that head of yours."
"Nothing." he said storming off.
"Tell me!!" Shaun shouted stopping him once more.
"Stop pressurin' me ok?!!" he shoued infuriated as his chest grew tight. He had to learn to keep his cool.

"Look," he said calming down. "I just...my son is sick. His mom is..." he sighed. "I know." Shaun co-signed.
"I know everyone wants to see me & Cyndi together but I love Kim & this is stressin me out. Ok? I wanna raise Matty with Kim. We're gonna be a big family."
"What about Cyndi?" Shaun asked gritting his teeth. He was tired of this conversation. He'd had it a million times with him.
"When she gets better her & Naji are movin'. They're together. He loves her & Kim loves me. That's just how it is." he said walking off.

Leave Feedback Smile
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:15 pm

can't wait til next update I love you I love you I love you Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:20 pm

This part is dedicated to Shadyslady. LOL I just love hearin feedback guys & since I got some, here's an update:

Naji stared at Cyndi & guilt washed over him. He never meant for her to get hurt. He loved her & this only made him know it. After all the time of treating her like shit, he realized he really--truely fucked up. He was taking his anger of not being with Kim out on her. That wasn't Cyndi's fault, it was Kim's. She decided to leave him for Marshall over & over again. Then, when he realized Marshall & Cyndi had thing, he lost it. Both girls he ever had true feelings for was in love with the same guy & that hurt because it wasn't him. Nobody was gonna care now because he had been a totally dick---shit an asshole.
He stared at her & the horrible thoughts of what happened to her flooded back to him.

Flashback:

Marshall tried hard to keep his eyes open, but it was hard. He felt warm liquid seeping from somewhere in his head. He weezed as he struggled to breath. He just couldn't catch his breath. He tried to turn over to get up, but only made it on his side.
"Don't die on my floor." Naji ordered as if it meant anything.
"Cyn...Cyndi..." Marshall mumbled and Naji grew even agrier.
"Get her out of your mind!!" Naji shouted as he kneeled over Marshall & grabbed him by the throat cutting off---well nothing because he couldn't breath.

"Stay away from Cyndi & my daughter. As for Kim..."
He scoffed heartbroken as he let him go. "Just stay away..." he said getting up & pushed passed his friends. He couldn't deal with the same bullshit anymore. His temper was way out of control. To him, Marshall had ruined his life. He'd always held Cyndi's heart & though he liked to think he held Kim's, she always left him for him. He knew money was no issue because he worked hard & he had it too. Being the star he was. Now he was trying to take his daughter. He was never gonna let that happen. Ever.

Marshall blacked out as he saw the huge guys disappear from the bathroom. He couldn't fight the inevitable.

Naji got up, leaving Marshall bleeding on his bathroom floor to make his point to Cyndi. He was gonna make her see her "friend" the way he was & make it clear to stay away from him. He couldn't understand why he even came to see her so late. It made him think they were seeing each other again & that wasn't gonna happen.
He stalked into the livingroom to see Cyndi lying on the floor with his friend Stephen covered her. He'd ripped her shirt off & was groping her as she laid lifeless on the floor. The glass table Naji had brought was shattered & glass was everywhere.

"Get the fuck off of her!!" Naji yelled running over & pulling him off. He wasn't about to let anyone rape her. That damn sure wasn't the plan. She wasn't supposed even to get hurt.
"What the fuck man?!!" Stephen yelled but Naji never replied, he just gave him a right hook, flooring him. He knew his friends were drunk & could get crazy, but not with his girl. He turned & looked at Cyndi & she was sprwaled out on the floor with cuts & bruises all over her. Her lip was busted & bleeding.
"What the fuck did you do to her?!!" he shouted falling to her side & cradling her in his arms. There was like a ton of bricks that seemed to fall on his heart at that moment. He never saw what he did to her as bad until now. It all came to him & he felt like an idiot. It had to take forsomeone else to do it for him to get it.

"She wouldn't shut up. And we thought you wanted us to teach her a lesson." Stephen shouted as he got up.
"I swear to God I'll kill all of u. What the hell happened?!!"
"Naji we gotta go!!" his other friend Devin shouted pulling him up.
"I'm not leavin her!!" he shouted, but Devin wasn't listening. He knew the cops were on the way because of the upscale place they were in. No way no one heard them. They couldn't afford to get caught, even if no one had called the police. They pulled Naji up & practically dragged him from the apartment.

Now:

"Baby, you gotta wake up ok?" Naji replied as he saw the ring Marshall had slipped on her finger. He growled angrily as he removed it & her parents walked in the room.
"How is she?" her mother replied & he sighed.
"The same." he replied defeated. He wanted her to wake up so badly so they could start over. He slipped the ring Marshall gave her in his pocket befoer turning to them.
"Thanks for being here Naji. It means alot." her dad replied.
"Thank you." he nodded nearly in tears. "I'l be back."
He walked out & her parents sighed.
"This has been really hard on him." her mother replied.
"Hopefully now, they can get married." her father replied.
"Even though she has a baby with that Marshall boy? I know that hurt him." her mother replied.
"Well, the good thing is that he's here & not Marshall."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)   

Back to top Go down

*What Hurts the Most* NC 17 9-11-06 (Emfic)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Fiction :: Marshall Mathers Fanfiction-
Jump to: