Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eminem Seals Exclusive Deal With Universal Music Publishing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Eminem Seals Exclusive Deal With Universal Music Publishing Empty
PostSubject: Eminem Seals Exclusive Deal With Universal Music Publishing   Eminem Seals Exclusive Deal With Universal Music Publishing Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:01 pm

Eminem Seals Exclusive Deal With Universal Music Publishing Group
May 13, 2009 04:43:36 GMT

Eminem Seals Exclusive Deal With Universal Music Publishing 2me4u111

Eminem has signed an exclusive worldwide deal, which includes 'Relapse' and 'Relapse 2', with Universal Music Publishing Group.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gearing up to drop his new album "Relapse" in U.S. on May 19 and already releasing several singles off it, Eminem inks an exclusive worldwide deal with Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG). The deal includes Eminem's new album and its sequel "Relapse 2".

"Eminem continues to be an indelible and iconic musical presence around the world," David Renzer, chairman and CEO of UMPG, says concerning the agreement. "I am so pleased that we will be working with his manager, Paul Rosenberg and the Interscope team on continuing to bring his amazing music to a worldwide audience."

As for Eminem, he also shares the same excitement. Through his manager, he states, "We are excited about the future of our continued relationship with UMPG, and we look forward to many more years of chart-topping success together."

In related news, Eminem's new song "Beautiful" from "Relapse" has just arrived in iTunes before hitting the web days earlier. Produced by Eminem himself, it samples Rock Therapy's "Reaching Out". Commenting on what the track is all about, the rapper shares, "It was the only song that marks that period without bringing me back to that place. Every other track not only didn't fit with the album, but when I listened to it, it would bring up bad memories."

Audio stream of Eminem's "Beautiful":
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Eminem Seals Exclusive Deal With Universal Music Publishing
Page 1 of 1