Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Position Of Power [The Game]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shady_Aftermath_Girl

PostSubject: Position Of Power [The Game]   Tue May 26, 2009 7:48 pm

Disclaimer: This story is for entertainment purposes only. It is completely fictitious, and the author means no harm to The Game or anyone else that may have been depicted as a “real life” character. No money was made on the fiction here, either directly or indirectly, i.e. paid advertising. In other words - it's just a bunch of shit I/we wrote for fun. Please don't take it seriously.

Alexandria Valentine, 23 Years Old:

Alex was born in raised in the dangerous streets of Compton, California and lives by the rules of the hood. Though not in a gang, she runs with gang members and has been since she was a teenager. Though she knows many others have died in the streets of Compton, Alex is oblivious to the fact that her dangerous lifestyle could get her killed.

Jayceon 'The Game' Taylor, 26 years old. Famous rapper. Jayceon is also from Compton, and knows just how dangerous it can be. And he knows that it's even more dangerous for Alex, because she's a girl, and girls are targeted alot for rape and prostitution. He meets the young girl, and knows that he has to help her. She doesn't think that she needs help, and the two bump heads. Will Alex see that Jayceon is right, and she needs to get out of the hood? Or will Jayceon's attempts to save her come to late?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shadyaftermathgirl
Shady_Aftermath_Girl

PostSubject: Prolouge. (NC-17)   Tue May 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Prolouge (NC-17)

East Compton Blvd

It’s the home of Blood gang members, drug dealers, and prostitutes.

And me.

I know what you’re thinking. I’m one of those good-for-nothing, low life women who sell their body to support their nasty drug habit. Well think again, because that ain’t me. I may live in the hood, but I am not going down that road. I ain’t completely retarded. I’d rather cut off my left foot than sell my body to some strange old man who can’t get any from his wife anymore.

Don’t get me wrong, though. I love Compton. It's my city. I’d never leave it, but some of the people in this town are to drugged up on crack to give a shit about anything. And I’m smarter than that. Drugs hold no appeal to me. It’s a waste of time, money and brain cells.

People look down on my hood, and think that we’re all the same, think that we are horrible people who have nothing better to do than do drugs and commit crimes. They think that we do the things we do, commit the crimes we commit because we think it’s fun.

Well, let me tell you. Living in the hood is not all it’s cracked up to be. Some of us have to sell drugs to get by, and though I would never do drugs, I’ve had to sell them in the past to help support myself, and to have somethin’ to eat. It wasn’t a proud time in my life, and it took a toll on my conscience.

Growing up, everybody pinned me as a statistic. And that was because, like so many in the hood, I grew up with out my father. It gets annoying after a while, because the people in the schools would all say the same thing. She’s not doing well because she doesn’t have her father around. She has a bad attitude because she doesn’t have her father around. She’s got an authority problem because she doesn’t have her father around.

I got caught doing a lot of bad shit, especially in high school. Fighting, skipping, sleeping in class. You name it; I got in trouble for it. But the thing was, I was really smart. I got a 3.5 GPA, so most of the teachers ignored when I did bad stuff in class. I could skip a whole week of school and still ace the test Monday. I didn’t let any of my friends know about my grades, though, because smart people weren’t exactly welcomed in the hood.

Rival gangs were pretty close in the hood. The Bloods controlled most of the south side of Compton, and The Latin Kings had control of the East side and a little bit into Long Beach, and The Crips had the north side. The Bloods had the most territory, though, which made me glad I ran with the Bloods and lived in Blood territory. I couldn’t be a full member, though, because I was a girl. But I was pretty much as close as it got.

I was doing pretty good. I was making enough money to get by, and I spent a lot of times with my friends, and a lot of time partying and actually doing stuff that I want to do. Well, I thought that I was doing pretty good. I was surviving, and I’d made it to 23. I thought I was doin’ pretty okay. Until I met Jayceon.
Back to top Go down
Shady_Aftermath_Girl

PostSubject: Chapter One [NC-17]   Tue May 26, 2009 7:54 pm

Chapter One NC-17

“Alex, snap out of it girl. You alright?” Came the voice of my best friend, Adrianna from next to me.

I shook my head to get myself out of the daze and said, “ Yeah, I’m alright. I was just spacin’ out.”

“You always spacin’ out,” She teased, “That ain’t nothin’ new, girl.”

“If it wasn’t so damn borin on Wednesdays…” I grumbled. We were out on East Compton Blvd, leaning against a building with nothing to do.

“Fo’ Sho’,” Adrianna agreed, glaring into the still bright California sun. I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to stay cool.

“I can not wait until Saturday,” I said, “There will actually be shit to do. We could go to that city pool, but that’s on the East side and I ain’t trying to get jumped by no Latin Queens today.”

“Me neither,” She agreed, “They seem real jumpy lately. Real ready to fight. I ain’t want to get into all of that. Not today.”

“It’s probably all this damn heat,” I said, wiping a little bit of sweat off my forehead, and frowning, “Heat makes people agitated and pissy real quick.”

I leaned my back against the brick wall, and put my left foot under my butt, and my hands in my pockets. The Latin Kings were an extremely dangerous gang, even though they didn’t have much territory. Girls could actually become full members. They were called Latin Queens and were every bit as violent as their male counter parts. I had gotten stitches because of a fight with a Latin Queen once, and in another fight, I’d broken a rib or two.

“Shit, Alex, here go DeAndre,” Adrianna said, nudging me and nodding down the block. It was one of the Blood leaders. He stood about 6’3”, was well built and had braids. He was bossy, arrogant, and a womanizer. But he was a Blood leader, so I had to put up with the fool.

“Whatchu two doing?” He said in the accusing tone that he usually spoke to us in. When it comes to this fool, I have an unbelievably short temper; I almost always seem to lose it with him around. I took a couple deep breaths, trying to control it, but fuck it, he wasn’t worth the effort.

“We standin', nigga, what the fuck does it look like we doin’?” I snapped, pushing my hands deeper into my pockets. DeAndre crossed his arms over his chest and gave me an impatient, angry glare.

“Why you always got to have a Godtdamn attitude, woman?” He snarled back, “Watch how you talk to me.”

“Oh, get over yourself,” I muttered under my breath, kicking myself away from the wall, and and walking away from him. I managed not to hit him this time! Score! Adrianna followed suit, not wanting to be alone with DeAndre. We were about half way down the block when shots went off. We all hit the ground, covering our heads with our hands.

I looked back just to make sure that DeAndre was okay. I ain’t like the guy, but I didn’t want him to get shot shot or anything. We realized that the gunshots were farther away then we all realized. Gunshots are a sound that are louder, and carries farther than most people would think. We stood up and brushed ourselves off.

“You alright?” I asked Adrianna. She was a strong girl, but had never gotten used to the sounds of gunshots. It never failed to freak her out.

“Yeah, I’m alright,” She answered, eyeing the direction that we had heard the shots come from, “Like you said, Alex, people wouldn’t be fightin’ and shootin’ each other up if it wasn’t so damn hot out.”

“Let’s find some air conditioning,” I said and added, “Before we shoot somebody up.”

We shared a laugh and continued walking down the sidewalk.

“You wanna go to my momma’s house?” I asked, “She got some of that sweet tea.”

“Hell yeah,” Adrianna said immediately, “You know I love that shit.”

My mother lived in the middle of Blood territory, and that put me at ease. All the Bloods knew who she was, and they loved her. There would be a huge price to pay if any opposing gang members did anything to her.

Momma was at work when we got there, but I took the spare key from the hiding place and went inside. I poured some for the sweet tea and cleaned the kitchen a little bit for her. My mother worked hard, and deserved to come home to a clean house.

“What do you want to do next?” I asked, sitting down across from her at the kitchen table.

“Wanna go taggin’?” She asked, “There are some alleys that we ain’t hit up yet.”

“Yeah,” I said, “I’m in.”

We decided to wait a few hours, until it got dark. It was easier to get away with then. Adrianna and I were good at tagging. We’d been doing it since were sixteen. At around ten, we dressed in dark clothes and grabbed some cans of red and black spray paint and put it in the pockets of our over-sized hoodies. I had my hair up in a pony tail. Though we rarely got any paint on ourselves anymore, I didn’t want to risk getting that shit in my hair.

The spot that we had chosen was close the east side, close to Latin King territory, so we had to be really careful. Only the street separated the two gang’s territory. We looked around to make sure that nobody was around us, and we got to work. I took my red and black spray paint and Adrianna took hers. I began to write ‘Compton’ in big red letters with black lining and Adrianna was writing ‘Bloods’ in the same way.

About an hour and a half later, I was happy with my work, and putting the finishing touches on it. I looked at Adrianna’s side.

“Good job,” I said, putting a tiny spot where I had missed a bit of red here, and a spot of black there.

“Yeah, you two did an amazing job,” We heard a voice behind us, and froze. We both slowly turned around to see an angry, red-faced Compton police officer.
Back to top Go down
Shady_Aftermath_Girl

PostSubject: Re: Position Of Power [The Game]   Tue May 26, 2009 7:56 pm

ahh, a little feedback please from everybody?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Position Of Power [The Game]   Tue May 26, 2009 8:22 pm

I can guareentee there will only be three replies if any. As u know I'm into the story. It's different. Love the visuals & cant wait 4 u 2 post ur ther ideas. Thanks again 4 joinin'. Smile cheers queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Position Of Power [The Game]   

Back to top Go down

Position Of Power [The Game]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1