Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eminem Goes Postal on MTV Awards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Eminem Goes Postal on MTV Awards Empty
PostSubject: Eminem Goes Postal on MTV Awards   Eminem Goes Postal on MTV Awards Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:15 pm

Shitty joke gone wrong. No Mad

Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eminem Goes Postal on MTV Awards   Eminem Goes Postal on MTV Awards Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:10 am

May 31 2009 10:34 PM EDT

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1612970/20090531/story.jhtml
real video feed from mtv
http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/395499/2009-mtv-movie-awards-technical-award-winner-carl-berman-celebrates.jhtml#id=1611659

Brüno Lands On Eminem During Awkward MTV Movie Awards MomentEm seemed displeased at his close view of Bruno's midsection.
By Eric Ditzian
Eminem Goes Postal on MTV Awards Ass_in10

While the show has not reached its halfway point, the award for most outrageous presenter at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards surely goes to Sacha Baron Cohen's Brüno, who surprised an unamused Eminem with a front-row seat to his manhood.

When it was his turn to present the Golden Popcorn statue for Best Male Performance, Brüno, the fictional gay Austrian fashion reporter, descended from the rafters dressed as a sort of angel. He lowered himself directly over Em, who had just returned to his seat after performing a medley of two tracks from his new album, Relapse, until his legs were on either side of the rapper's head and his bare buttocks were exposed.

Em then seemed to utter an expletive and request his bodyguards to get Brüno off of him. A minor melee ensued and Brüno dangled above Em, who quickly got out of his seat and left the auditorium as cameras followed his exit.

Somewhere in there, Brüno announced the winner of the Best Male Performance: Zac Efron, for his performance in "High School Musical 3: Senior Year."

Efron had a tough act to follow — "That was weird!," he said — but he was gracious in his thanks for his award.

We want to hear from you! Turn on that webcam, sound off on what you saw at the MTV Movie Awards and upload your video to YouRHere.MTV.com.

Will the vampires grab more trophies than the slumdog? What was the year's ultimate onscreen WTF moment? It's up to you to decide the winners of the 2009 MTV Movie Awards. Vote now, and tune in on Sunday at 9 p.m. ET, when the big show airs live from the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California.
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Eminem Goes Postal on MTV Awards   Eminem Goes Postal on MTV Awards Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:25 am

I just don't believe that was staged. At least not with him involved.
That was the most rude, horrible, disrespectful and humiliating thing I saw on MTV...ever.
I watched it live and was just like... WTF?!?! are they doing?! This kind of shit is truely pissing me off...

If Em known about the joke, okay... still not funny but okay... but I just don't think so.
Fuck MTV! He shoud go on BET and fuck stupid mtv....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eminem Goes Postal on MTV Awards   Eminem Goes Postal on MTV Awards Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:22 pm

yellow bird wrote:
I just don't believe that was staged. At least not with him involved.
That was the most rude, horrible, disrespectful and humiliating thing I saw on MTV...ever.
I watched it live and was just like... WTF?!?! are they doing?! This kind of shit is truely pissing me off...

If Em known about the joke, okay... still not funny but okay... but I just don't think so.
Fuck MTV! He shoud go on BET and fuck stupid mtv....
cheers cheers cheers
Em damn sure wasn't in on the joke & I saw it live too. He was over the top pissed off & had a right to be. That was ridiculous & they fucked up for the MTV Music Awards. After everything he did 4 them, they treat him like that. Mad
They're gonna be doin' some serious ass kickin' & I know someone has to be gettin fired. He did the small film for them & even didn't perform on BET because of a contract to perform for MTV first. Some pay back. Jackasses!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eminem Goes Postal on MTV Awards   Eminem Goes Postal on MTV Awards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eminem Goes Postal on MTV Awards
Page 1 of 1