Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Secrets Of The Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:59 pm

"Oh that tour." Marshall chuckled at the mere thought. "I thought we agreed to scrap that."
"No, you decided to scrap that when you got too wasted on drugs. We lost tons of money for that stretch of the tour." Paul said bitterly as he sneered at Marshall.
"Nice to see you care about me Paul & not money."
"Well, maybe someone would care about you if you cared yourself."
Marshall bawled his hand into a fist & gritted his teeth at his statement. Being in their presence showed just how much they didn't care about him. He used to make himself believe they did, but they showed on countless occasions how they could care less. He was just a dollar sign to them. Nothing more.
"Whoa--" Dre interjected. "Can we stop fightin' like little girls for a minute & really talk business?"
"Well, like I was telling you about your "investment" over there--"
When those words left Paul's lips, a switch flipped in Marshall. He was cut deeply by that statement because he thought they were truly friends, but that showed him the truth.
"Fuck both of you." Marshall spat as he turned his back on them & wobbled over to the mixing board. Dre raised both eyebrows because he was overly offended.

"I know you didn't just say fuck me." Dre replied calmly as he stalked over him.
"I did. So what?" he said with venom as he glanced up to him & Dre saw the emptiness in his eyes.
"I don't know what's up with you, but everybody else seems to think it's--" "Drugs. Yeah, I know."

He scoffed because it was as if they'd never done their fair share of anything, which they had because they'd done it together plenty of times.
"Are you still--" "What do you think?' he asked sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.
"I can accept that, as long as you pull your shit together like the old days. You know -- recreational -- instead of a dependency thing. Get back in the studio. Bring Shady out." he smiled as he patted him on the back.
Marshall looked at the man in front of offended by his words.

sorry it's short, more 2 come soon just a bit busy cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:38 pm

Leave feedback guys please Smile This actually is a tedious job & i know I've been slacking, but life has got me busy, but know I'm thinking of this site. Smile cheers

Those words gutted Marshall more than either of his bosses knew. For his friends to care more about business than his life was horrible. It made him grow cold & it shredded the little bit of emotions he had left. He'd broken his back for damn near 8 years straight to keep everyone afloat & the moment he needed a break--ok it was more like a melt down--but no one noticed. the moment he did need time for himself, they shunned him & acted as if he hadn't worked & did any & everything they'd asked him to do. even when he'd gone through his first divorce, custody hearing or even facing jail time, he worked. It took a toll on him that no one knew because he'd always throw on a smile & be a clown for the world & his friends. He couldn't let his guard dwn because it would show he was weak & that he was not.
"You know what Dre? You're right. Let's just forget all the petty shit & go in the booth right now." he said sarcastically.

Sorry u guys I have 2 finish the update 2night. Anyone still interested?
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:12 am

so glad about the update... and I hope for more.
So yeah I'm still really interested. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rocawurrmoney

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:14 pm

omg!! i luv this story i hope u update soon!!! =] Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:00 pm

Marshall pulled the headphones over his head & secured them on his ears as he waited for Dre to drop the beat. He stared blankly at the mic & could barely focus. His head was throbbing & he was becoming clammy. Shit, he felt like he was on fire, but he would be damned if he would show that to the two assholes peering at him through the glass. He heard the beat drop and he nodded to it for a second as if he were truly interested, when in reality, he was spaced out. There was so much shit on his plate right now that he just wanted to crawl into a hole & die. He didn't even bother to grab a pen & paper to write lyrics because he just didn't have the passion to. He was over the top depressed & thought a freestyle would do.
Dre stared at Marshall through the glass & waited for him o go, but he just stood there.
"This is ridiculous Dre." Paul scoffed as Marshall stood there.
Dre paused the beat & pressed the intercom. "Em--is everything ok?"
"Fine." he said snapping back into his body. "Let's go." he replied as his stomach did a flip. He groaned as he struggled 2 keep himself 2gether. Dre rewinded the beat, then threw it on & Marshall opened his mouth to spit a rhyme, but he ended up throwing up on the floor.
"What the fuck?!!" Dre shouted at the thought of his carpeted floor ruined.
Marshall ran from the booth & out of the room embarrassed. He couldn't stand to be weak infront of anyone--especially his friends. he already felt as if they already thought of him as imcompetent.
He collapsed in the hallway & tried to gather himself as he wiped his mouth clean of the puke he had on himself. His legs were so weak that he knew it would take a miracle for him to get out of there unseen.

Dre went to the booth & opened it to see blue colored vomit matted into his carpet. He frowned disgusted as well as concerned & hauled ass after Marshall. His friend was in trouble & whatever he was taking was gonna kill him slowly but surely. He wasn't so sure about the slow part, but it was definitely fucking wih his system.

Marshall struggled to his feet & use the wall as leverge as he hustled to the elevator. He pressed the bell & waited as the wall held him up.
I need to take some more to feel better he thought as he held his stomach & shut his eyes. He felt like he hadn't taken enough to override the sickness.
"Marshall!!" Dre shouted as he & Paul hustled down the hall. Marshall took off towards the stairs & hustled down them. there was no way he was going to be cornered again. "I'm not going back to rehab." he mumbled as he struggled down the stairwell.

I think I'm going to let this site go. Smile I just been so busy & feel bad 4 not updating Sad Later guys. Leave feedback
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:38 pm

OH! I totally missed this update!
Please don't let it go! I really love this story! YOu have to finish it!

I want a Cindy&marsh happy end... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:04 pm

Aww motivation. Laughing We'll see what happens. cheers
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:02 pm

I hope you update soon! I hope you'll finish this story!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Marshall gripped the steering wheel as he tried to catch himself. His head was spinning and heart was damn near pumping out of his chest. he felt it hamming his rib cage trying to get free. If he didn't know better, he'd of thought he was in cardiac arrest.
"Calm the fuck down." he scolded himself with a mumble because he couldn't muster anything else. he laid his head back on the head rest as he felt the car rumbling beneath him. He'd hopped in the car & started it but didn't have the strength to pull off. Taking off down the staris damn sure wasn't a good idea when he coulld barely hold himself up, let alone together. He was falling apart & had been for awhile, but denial was a bitch. Being an addict in denial was worse. Death was lurking everywhere with an addict & everyone but that person could see it. Dre & Jimmy damn near caught him in the lobby, but he turned back around & went through the other door. He damn near collapsed before he got into the car, but he pushed himself to the limit. Not everything was spinning & he was getting the shakes. Whatever he took was either wearing off or leaving some sort of side effect he could live without. He groaned in pain as he sat upright & tried focusing on the road.
"I gotta get home." he willed himself as he put the car into 'Drive' & took off.

"Paul he threw up blue shit." Dre said still shocked about what he saw.
"I told you he was usin' again. I had him in rehab, but that new little whore of his got him right out." he grumbled angrily reliving it. "He's gonna fuckin' die if we don't get him some help."
"Cali--" Dre suggested. "take him to a rehab center in Cali. She won't be none the wiser."
Paul cracked a smile as if it were a brilliant idea. "I'll go call right now."
"We gotta get Kim in on this cause if she lets him--"
"She's already in. She helped us last time. She wants him back, it's funny to see them do the role change."
"I don't care how you do it. Just get him checked in. If we gotta have an intervention here, I'm in."
Dre grumbled angrily as he ordered his assistant to get the janitor to come scrub his now ruined rug.
"I didn't know it was this bad--again." Dre replied walking away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marshall put the key into the door of his house & unlocked it before stumbling inside. He'd popped about 6 more of the pills Dust gave him before getting home. His body was tingling, yet numb, and everything was still shaking as was his heart was still pounding uncontrolablly.
"Marshall--" Cyndi replied frantic as she shot up from her seat. She was gonna go look for him, but thought he might come home first & she was right.
"Hey--" he said outta breath as he stumbled his way into the kitchen. He looked a mess.
"When'd you get here?" he asked a bit confused.
"Marshall we--I spent the night." she said following him to the kitchen. He frowned as he thought a bit, but everything was so jumbled. "You did?"
"Yes. After we came from the hospital--"
"Alright, alright." he replied going in the fridge & grabbing the orange juice. He twisted the cap off & started to chug, but he stopped as he gulped hard.
"This is fuckin' spoiled." "Is not. I just brought htat yesterday."
"Well something's off." he said sitting it on the table & she noticed he was trembling yet again.

"Marshall you need to sit down."
He looked at her angrilybecause he was tired of people messing with him about his health. trying to tell him what to do was outta the question.
"I'm fine ok?? Don't start with that shit. I had enough of it." he said grabbing a fried chicken leg & he began eating it as he walked to the livingroom. He sat down as she watched.
"The doctor called--" "Please." he begged. I just want to mellow out for awhile." he said as he thought he saw Ronnie's image by the kitchen door. He did a double take & only saw the door. His heart was still racing, but he knew taking a breather would help.
"Fine. I'm going upstairs to lay down. If u need me call me." "Cyndi--" he replied as she hustled up the stairs. He sighed disappointed because he knew he'd hurt her feelings.
He bit the chicken again as his arm got a little bit heavy.
"Cyndi--" he replied getting up & heading to the stairs, but he fell to his knees instead. His heart was racing way too fast as his body tensed up & he dropped the chicken before clenching his fist. His breathing was rapid & as he trembled.
"Cyn--di" he whispered, but he meant it as a yell. He felt blood dripping from his nose as he fell over & saw Ronnie standing over him yet again. "No--" he pleaded as everything began to go black.
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:45 pm

I'm so glad you update again. can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:56 pm

thanks Smile That makes me do anupdate faster. LOL Where is everyone??!!!!!! LOL cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:05 am

Cyndi flipped off the bathroom light before walking to Marshall's king size bed. She had thrown on her night gown after a shower to watch tv for awhile, then fall asleep. She'd waited up all day to tell Marshall what his doctor had said, but he was damn sure not in the mood. He was more than off today & he shooed her away, so when he was ready to talk, he would. She knew better than to push because he seemed to be a fragile person & with everything going on, he damn sure would crack under anymore pressure. She finished rubbing in the lotion she'd put on & climbed into the huge bed she'd made earlier after changing the sheets. She grabbed the remote & flipped the tv on before lying down. The bed was so comfortable that she just wanted to snuggle up & fall asleep. to bad her snuggle buddy had a huge attitude & didn't want her company.
She sighed as she flipped through the channels & stopped on a wedding show.

Sorry I have 2 finish 2morrow. I'm soooooooo tired. It's 1 in the morning.
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:01 pm

shit, I miss your stories.... I hope you post more soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rocawurrmoney

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:14 pm

heyy srri i haven't been reading lately but i really hope u continue this story =] update! =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:35 pm

OMG I 4got this story....been so busy. I'll update 2day. Smile Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rocawurrmoney

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:33 pm

yayayay update =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:44 pm

Cyndi flipped the channel, then looked at her watch. Nearly an hour had passed since she left Marshall downstairs. The whole time she had fought with herself on wether or not to go down there and she opted not to. She knew how much he hated people crowding him & he definitely came home in a sour mood...but he was damn well too quiet. Either he was in serious deep thought or he was doing something he wasn't supposed to. And that meant dabbling in pharmacuticals, but she wanted to trust him. She stood her ground on that, even though a nagging pain in her gut told her to check on him. She dropped the remote on the bed & and got up. She couldn't ignore it any longer... that and she damn sure had to inform him of what his doctor had said.
He's gonna bite my head off the minute he sees me...
She swung her legs off the bed and got up. She slipped from the room and headed down the hall to the stairs. She made it to bottom of the stairs & looked toards the livingroom to see it was still dark.
"Marshall?" she called as she slowly walked through the livingroom. He was either in the kitchen or in his studio. She hadn't heard him go upstairs so he wasn't in the bathroom. Well...there were others around the huge mansion that she had yet to discover.
She sighed and stopped in her tracks because she was gonna turn around and check the bathroom.
"No...he's down here just eating or something." she said trying to trust him, but the image of her finding him nearly dead in there last time kept playing in her mind.
"Come on... just answer me and I'll..." she was stopped in mid sentence as she tripped over something. She fell to the floor and saw Marshall's silloute.

"Oh my God..." she uttered with a frown of concern as she crawled over to him. He was face down...sprawled over the floor.
She pulled him over onto his back and felt him for a pulse.
She couldn't find one.
"Baby...you gotta breath ok?" she instructed as she leaned over him. She put her face to his to see if he was breathing & there was no breath. She felt for a vital in his neck but again....nothing.
"Ok..." she said sucking in a breath and tilting his head upward. She opened his mouth and brought back the training her mother had taught her. She placed her hands over his chest, then started compressions.
"1,2,3,4,5...breath." she replied before blowing into his mouth.
"1,2,3,4,5...breath." she replied once again before blowing a breath into her mouth again.
"C'mon baby." she mumbled a bit panicked because he still wasn't breathing.

"Look at you..." Ronnie replied a little peeved at his nephew.
"Jeez Marsh...havn't you learned from my mistake yet?!"
He circled Cyndi trying to revive Marshall yet again.
"This girl is bending over backwards to save you and all you can think about is dying."
"I didn't try to kill myself this time Ronnie..." "But you damn sure ain't try to prevent it..." he stopped as he saw Marshall look down in shame. He knew his nepew was just as he had been many years ago. Lost.
He took a breath, gathered his thoughts and let it out before speaking again.
"Em...I know shit is hard for you right now but you have to get yourself together."
Em looked up from the floor and looked at his uncle. His glare was furious.
"You have nerve to try and scold me..." "Don't...I know you're hurtin' Mighty Mouse." Ronnie chuckled. He'd called Marshall that often because he would often escape in a cartoon or comic book about a super hero. The scond reason was because Marshall's initials were M.M. as were Mighty Mouse's & the last that made it absolutely perfect was the fact that his sister Debbie called Marshall ratmight. She always said he looked like a rat.
Marshall took an unnerved breath as he tried to calm himself.

"It's not funny..." "And u're right. But Em if you really want this right now then say it & we can go."
He wasn't for seeing Marshall weave back and forth from life and death. It was sickening. especially when life was so precious. To go through that conversation again was unnerving. But he knew Marshall needed it.
Marshall stared down at Cyndi as she worked hard to get him to breath, then he looked up to Ronnie.
"I'm scared." "You want rest. Trust me I get you...but you have somethin' great that's starting here." he said shinning light over Cyndi.
"Yeah right." Marshall scoffed. "She'll be long gone before I get myself together...either that or she wants some big bucks for helping me."
Ronnie shook his head and laughed a bit.
"Are you this way with every girl you meet?" "Hell yeah...all girls are liars & out for themselves."
"And men aren't?" "I don't have to stick my dick in a man and worry about fallin' in love."
"I get it now..." Ronnie smiled again as he looked at him.
"You're falling in love with her."
"Am not." he protested as if he were a child. In actuality he was. Cyndi was sticking with him like glue through hell and hot water and he'd never had that. Not even with his own mother. Something inside of him wasn't letting him accept it.

"Em...you can't count every person from the female species out."
"You have no idea what I've been through..." "I know all too well..."
"No!!" he shouted turning around and Ronnie saw tears streaming down his cheeks.
Ronnie walked to him and touched his shoulder to understand. His whole life flashed before his eyes in a matter of minutes.

He stepped back and raw pain seered him. There was nothing he could say to take away the pain locked inside Marshall's heart. He wasn't even gonna try anymore.
"I'm sorry..." he simply said and Marshall sucked up his tears. He had to be a man. It was instilled in him to keep everything a secret inside his heart. Pain was a thing for women.
"I don't want to die right now."
"Then go back...it's a hard journey but try..."
Marshall wanted nothing more than to breakdown and think about everything. He needed time to sort through his mess..but as usually there was no time. There never was any time for him to to go inside his own head. He was always tring to please everyone & do what he was told...even right now.
"Stay or go Marshall?"

"Marshall please breath...you have so much to live for..." she nearly cried.
"1,2,3,4,5....breath..." she replied breathing into his mouth for the last time and beginning to cry. He wasn't budging.
She caressed his head ever so gently and stared down at him. She was definitely overly attached to him. There was no denying it anymore.
"Wake up baby..." she pleaded as her tears dropped from her cheeks to his face. She leaned over and kissed his cold lips gently only to feel Marshall let out a tiny breath that death had a hold on. Her eyes widened as she shot up to her feet & grabbed the phone before turning on the light. She hadn't left his side & wasn't going to until he took a breath once again.
She stopped stunned as she saw how pale Marshall was. His lips were damn near blue & she couldn't tell if he were still breathing.
She dropped down over him & felt nothing, but after a moment of waiting he let out another tiny shallow breath.
She turned the black cordless phone on & her fingers went to the 9. Her first instinct was to dial 911 but alarms went off in her head. The last time she did that he was all over the net & t.v. Papparazzi had gone nuts with his story & exploided it for what it was and more. Marshall was knocking on death's door and they were worried about a fucking paycheck.
She shook the thought off and dialed his doctor instead.
She waited and waited as it rung and rung.
"C'mon..."she pleaded on edge. She damn sure wasn't calling her mother again. She would send the calvary there for her.

"This is Dr. Schnider, I'm not answering my cell so I'm either I'm at the office or elbow deep in a patient. Leave your emergency and either I or my assisstant will get back to you."
"Damn it!!" Cyndi shouted as she hit redial.
It rang and rang until finally..."Hello?" Dr. Schnider's voice replied.
"Oh thank God..." she murmered before going.
"Your patient Marshall Mathers has collasped and I just revived him..."
"Did you call 911?" "No...you know last time it was chaos...plus i'm afraid if I move him..."
"Where are you?" "His mansion..It's.."
"I'll be there in 10."
With that, he hung up and she dropped the phone before comforting Marshall.
Back to top Go down
rocawurrmoney

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:14 am

yayayayay update! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EminemAddict

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:15 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! update!!! i gotta know what happens to him!?!!?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:09 am

"We need to move him to a hospital as soon as possible." Dr. Schnider replied placing his things back into his black medical bag.
"He can't go to a hospital." Cyndi said sternly, causing Dr. Schnider to stare at her as if she lost his mind. There was no way that he was leaving his patient unattended after an overdose. He needed to be monitored 24 hours a day by a trained specialist.
"And why not?" he asked skeptical because by the looks of things, Marshall had looked as if he overdosed yet again & all while with the same person. So either something fishy was going on or the patient was just totally careless and didn't care about living. And he damn sure wanted a good if not GREAT answer.
"Because last time he was shipped off to the hospital it was ALL over the news. The media will eat this up and be swarming all over the hospital. He begged me to try and keep this as quiet as possible last time and I didn't. Now everyone's just waiting for another story." she sighed looking down at Marshall as he slept on the bed. He was yet to regain consciousness but the fact that he was breathing on his own was a great sign.
"If he's gonna get treated properly and recover, it's not gonna be there. For some reason, he HATES hospitals."
Dr. Schnider sighed because he feared she was right. Of all the time that he'd treated Marshall, he'd been too jittery to stay put at a hospital. Hence why he was so keen on knowing exactly where Marshall had lived without her giving him the address. This was not his first house visit with him, and by the look on her face, he could tell she cared too much to be supplying him with drugs. She was damn sure sober every time he met her & carried herself well so she wasn't using with him & he could spot an addict a mile away. She was genially worried for Marshall & wanted him to get better and if he was shipped to the hospital, that could turn disastrous. He had to send him home the first time because paparazzi swarmed the hospital to get shots and records on him.

"Ok." he sighed even though it was against his better judgment to do so, but there had to be many exceptions in this case.
"I'm gonna set him up on an I.V. & I'm going to come here in the morning and every night to check up on him. You're gonna have to be his nurse here, do you understand?" he asked sternly & she nodded.
"good because if he's not properly looked after his condition could worsen." he replied & she knew exactly what he meant. The phone call they shared earlier that day about Marshall's test results. He pulled a few tubes & syringes before grabbing Marshall's arm and turning it over to find a vein.
"I'm gonna take some blood work and ship over to the hospital lab. I'll have the results tomorrow for you."
After Making sure Marshall was comfortably tucked in & that the I.V. was secure Dr. Schnider left. After walking him out, Cyndi jetted upstairs to the bedroom. There was no way she was leaving Marshall alone again if she could help it.
She gently pushed the door open and light shined in on him. She tipped into the room & sat beside him on the bed. She grabbed his hand & let out a hard breath. She was worried to death about Marshall and just wanted him to wake up.
Marshall's hand suddenly shook & her head shot up to look at him. He was breathing heavy and opening his eyes slightly, but it obvious that it hurt too much to keep them open.
"Cyndi?" he moaned frantically.
"I'm right here." she said still holding his hand & he sqoze it tight.
"Cyndi, I'm sorry." he choked out. "I didn't mean to yell at you." he moaned nearly in tears.
"Baby," she said sincereas she caressed his hand. this literarly tore her to shreds. Here he was fighting to recover from an overdose & she was the first thing on his mind was apologizing to her.
"Babe don't worry about it--" "Please don't leave me." he begged as his tears finally fell. He couldn't see anything but darkness so he closed his eyes as more tears fell.
"I'm not going anywhere baby." she reassured as he sqoze her hand tighter & she crawled on the bed beside him cautiously. She curled up next to him & held him tightly. "I'm always gonna be here for you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Next Morning:

Cyndi sat a tray filled with soup, orange juice, crackers & water on the bed side table. Marshall had thrown up the rest of the night & refused to take anything to sooth his condition. he was quivering to no end & thriving in pain. It was killing her to see him in pain, but there was nothing she could do.
"Baby, do you want some soup?" she asked and he immediately frowned and shook his head in disapproval. Cyndi was exhausted because she'd stayed awake ALL night long watching him as he slept, woke up thriving in pain or puking. Not to mention she had to clean everything up.
"What about orange juice or crackers?" she insisted, but he refused. She grabbed the glass of water and climbed on the bed next top him.
"Atleast have some water." she said trying to get him to drink it but he pulled away.
"No!" he shouted shoving her and the glass spilled over, causing the water to spill all over the bed.
"Are you serious right now?!" she screamed as he stared on disappointed in himself. He was just in so much pain & it was starting to piss him off. This wasn't his normal nature & he knew it.
"I'm sorry." he replied as she went into the bathroom to grab a towel. She came back & dabbed the bed as he watched. He could tell she was pissed. "Cyndi--"
"Marshall just leave it be ok?"
"You're angry at me." he said as she slammed the glass down on a tray.
"I'm not angry." she said a bit peeved but when she looked up to him she saw the distress in his eyes. He was just so weak & vulnerable. "You just lost alot of fluids and even though you were on an I.V. you should at least drink some water."
"I don't want any water!" he groaned furiously. "I need my pills. Any fuckin' pills!!"

Her eyes shot over to him as if he'd lost his damn mind.
"How could you possibly be thinking of taking something when you nearly died?!"
"Because it hurts ok?" he said ashamed. he hated admitting his problem. He hated saying he had a problem because in his head he was perfectly normal-- that was until he had that talk with Ronnie. She sighed because she knew he was starting his withdrawal symptoms and he was gonna be hurting alot.
"I don't want to hurt & I need my pills to numb it out." he said looking away.
She's gonna think I'm fuckin' pathetic
Cyndi placed the things on the table and crawled on the bed with him.
"Marshall," she said grabbing him by the face and making him look at her. "I know this is hard for you right now, but we'll get through this."
We'll He thought. He's never had anyone stick with him through the addiction. This trust thing was gonna be a huge trying ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:10 am

Leave feedback pleassssssssssssssssssssssssse Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
EminemAddict

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:47 am

Ahhhhhh More I WANT MORE!!!! GOSH, Marshall is so stubborn....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
litttlelizzy

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:15 pm

I found this site yesterday and love it!! Then I found this story and WOW I just love it I can't wait for an update for it !! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:45 pm

litttlelizzy wrote:
I found this site yesterday and love it!! Then I found this story and WOW I just love it I can't wait for an update for it !! bounce

Nice a new follower Smile Thank u 4 the feedback it is greatly appreciated!! Smile I'll try and update ASAP!! I love you cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:48 pm

EminemAddict wrote:

Coming soon!! LOL I'm sorry I kno this update took 4 ever, but I've been hella busy. Smile Thanks 4 ur support truly!! N u don't even kno the half!! LOL Marshall is a pain in the ass and stubborn but I'm sure he has good reason. confused MAYBE hahaha Twisted Evil cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
EminemAddict

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:39 am

Admin wrote:
EminemAddict wrote:

Coming soon!! LOL I'm sorry I kno this update took 4 ever, but I've been hella busy. Smile Thanks 4 ur support truly!! N u don't even kno the half!! LOL Marshall is a pain in the ass and stubborn but I'm sure he has good reason. confused MAYBE hahaha Twisted Evil cheers Cool

lol... i cant wait Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
litttlelizzy

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:31 am

bounce bounce bounce Can't wait can't wait LOL I hope you update soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSamanthax

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:32 pm

So here I was sitting in front of my computer one night super bored.
Then I decided to search up Eminem fan fictions and this site came up. I'm thankful I did because this story is GREAT!
I sooo love it. I just had to make an account Very Happy I'm Samantha haha.
I really do hope you update soon! You're truly a great writer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
litttlelizzy

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can we have an update!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what is going to happen!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shiree022000

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:36 pm

OMG! I read this entire story in one sitting and I have to say this is probably the best Eminem fanfiction I have ever read. The story is so deep and the way you write it I can practically feel everything Marshall and Cyndi are going through. I just love the way she stands beside him through everything nomatter what, without reason except for the fact that she loves and cares for him. Please continue updating this knowing you have a fatefully reader and reviewer in me!

Add soon please! Arrow bounce cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:57 pm

Sorry 4 the delays, I had no comptuter n today's my bday!! Smile My great bf fixed my laptop n I'm back on so you know what that means........UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..........soon lol Thank u 2 my faithful fans. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
shiree022000

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Yay! cheers
Happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shiree022000

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Arrow Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSamanthax

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Aw yay update coming!
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:57 pm

update??
Back to top Go down
xSamanthax

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhh yes please an update if you can! Haha. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Update is coming but in the meantime reasd this new fic I posted here: http://fictions.twilight-vampire.com/syn-with-a-pen-f5/protecting-the-devil-s-angel-t184.htm leave me some feedback there guys thanks cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
xSamanthax

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:59 am

Can't wait for the update! cheers
I'll get to reading your other story soon! Thanks for posting the link. :]]
Happy Halloween Everyone!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSamanthax

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:13 pm

Waiting for an update! :]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSamanthax

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Hoping for an update soon. :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: update coming soon!!!   Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:18 pm

there will be an update shortly. The Admin has been without internet for a few months and not sure how long it will take but fans just hang in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fictions.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
xSamanthax

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:48 am

I miss this story. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:02 pm

xSamanthax wrote:
I miss this story. Sad

Guess what?!! My internet is back up and an update will be up asap!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:11 am

I have not 4got about this story 4 anyone still reading. I'm working on an update cheers
Back to top Go down
xSamanthax

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:22 am

OMG yes! <33 I'm so happy. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:28 am

Update will be posted tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:05 pm

The faint ringing of a cell phone stirred Cyndi from her sleep. Seeing as how she’d only fallen asleep about a half hour earlier, she wasn’t too happy. Marshall had been trembling the whole night, so she held him close to try and comfort him. It took hours to finally get him to fall asleep because he was thriving in pain. Body aches and chills were a constant and the fact that the sheets were covered in his sweat definitely weren’t a great sign.
Groaning, she turned over realizing the ringing was coming from her phone. She quickly grabbed it and flipped it open before placing it to her ear. There was no way she wanted Marshall to wake up. He needed what little rest he could grasp.

“Hello??” she whispered frustrated.

The sun was just coming up and she damn sure could’ve gone without seeing it rise. Whoever was calling her was damn sure gonna get an ear full when she got a minute alone.

“I hope you're up already and getting ready for class.” She heard Jonathan’s voice reply.

“Class? Why would I be ready for class??”

“C’mon Cyndi, don’t tell me you forgot. You have your huge mid-term for psych. Jesus, you're letting this guy take over your life.” He nearly shouted.

“Oh my God…” she mumbled. Boy was she glad she had friends like John, he was always there for her without any questions.

She could slap herself for getting so wrapped up in Marshall that she forgot something so important in her life. There just had to be a medium though because he needed her more than ever. In the little time that she knew him, he’d over dosed twice, nearly been killed and robbed by a drug dealer and been dropped in a rehab center by those who were fed up with him. Granted, he needed the help to detox, but it had to come from inside him. Not because everyone else wanted it. And not forgetting the hugest dilemma, his health. The test he had to go through and all was a scary thing.

“Thanks Jonathan, I owe you one.” She replied.

“Just get your ass to class and ace that test.” He ordered.

“Will do.” She replied before hanging up.

Looking down at Marshall she sighed softly and felt guilty for trying to leave, but she just had to. Not only would her mom and dad kill her for failing, she would be disappointed in herself. After all, she’d worked this hard to get to where she was and damn sure wasn’t going to blow it. Brushing his hair away from his face, she felt that he was drastically warm. Frowning, she kissed his cheek then slipped from the bed. No matter what he said, he was checking into the hospital as soon as she got home. He needed proper medical treatment, and he was gonna get it.
After hopping in the shower and getting ready, she left a note for Marshall, saying she’d be home in no later than two hours. Placing it by the bedside, she left. She didn’t want him thinking she just left him to fend for himself. There was no way she was abandoning him, she just had to do what was best for her as well.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“She left.” Shaun replied. He was angry with himself for spying on his friend, but he needed help.

“I told you she would, He hasn’t brought food in God knows how long, she’s probably going grocery shopping.” Paul said smugly.

“Yeah, well whatever. The fact is you got a small window here to do whatever it is that you're going to do. So get here.” He said hanging up the phone.

After what seemed like forever, Paul finally arrived with Dre in the truck and Nathan. Nate got out and went in with Paul. They hustled up to his bedroom to see Marshall still sleeping in the bed. Paul saw the note addressed to Marshall on the bedside table and read it quickly. Scoffing, he bawled it up and shoved it in his pocket.
Grabbing some things out of the closet, Nate packed a bag for his brother while Paul shook Marshall. Opening his eyes, Marshall sighed heavily as he saw Paul’s face. He was so exhausted that he didn’t have the will to fight or yell at him.

"Where's Cyndi?" he asked groggily.

"She left you." Paul sneered frustrated at the fact that that was his first concern. Whoever this girl was, he felt like she'd worked her "magic" on Marshall and had him brain washed.

"She would never leave me." he groaned.

"Well how do you explain the fact that she's not here?" he pushed. "She gets that you need help. She couldn't deal with this anymore." Paul lied.

Closing his eyes, Marshall chocked back tears, fearing what Paul said was true. He'd run this very situation through his mind a thousand times and was scared that she'd really leave. And now she had. Despite the protesting and promises, she was gone. He was all alone again with everyone against him.

“Paul please…I can’t do this today.”

“Good. That’s just gonna make this easier. You need help Marshall,” he replied pushing his cover off and grabbing Marshall’s arm. He threw it around his neck and pulled him up before finishing his sentence.

“and we’re going to get it for you.”

“Paul stop…” Marshall said weakly as he attempted to pull away, and Paul lost his grip, causing Marshall to topple over and fall to his knees.

“Fuck Em!!” Paul shouted. “Stop struggling you're goin’ to rehab today.
Back to top Go down
xSamanthax

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:39 am

OMG what's gonna happen now...Marshall to rehab. Wow.
Thanks for the update! I already want more haha..
[=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Update?
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:49 am

Admin wrote:
Update?

Hey:)
I love this story♥ Please update soon!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   

Back to top Go down

Secrets Of The Heart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next