Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secrets Of The Heart

Go down 
+14
eminemit3317
iHitRockBottom
Mel
Superman
shiree022000
xSamanthax
litttlelizzy
EminemAddict
rocawurrmoney
yellow bird
shadyslady
Miley
Zoe
Admin
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
yellow bird

Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:52 am

Cindy wouldn't let him die... but WHAT will she do? and why is so much pain in marshall...
Can't wait to find out the answers... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:54 pm

Smile U'll just have to wait & see. What do u guys wanna see? lol!
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:23 pm

update? Please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:24 pm

I'll update today promise Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:46 am

'What the fuck?' Marshall thought as he tried to swallow, but gagged.
He opened his eyes slowly & saw a huge dark figure standing over him flashing a light in his eyes & saying things he couldn't decipher. He struggled to get up, but the figure pushed him back down. He then realized something was lodged in his throat. He began to panic & tried to fight the figure over him. He felt like it was Death trying to keep him down. He wasn't ready for something like this.
Let me up!! he screamed in his mind because he was impaired from speaking.
"Marshall!!" he heard a female's voice yell somewhere & he looked. The bluriness subsided as he focused in to see Cyndi hovering over him now.
"Relax..." she replied caressing his face gently. "They're here to help you." she said & he grabbed for her. She took his hand willingly and pulled it close to her heart as the EMT administered his I.V. There was nothing else they could give him due to the fact that they had no clue on what he ingested.
Please don't leave me... His breathing was faint but his heart was pounding rapidly & it hurt with every thrust.
"I won't leave you." she replied as if she'd heard him. "I promise."
His eyes had told her how terrified he was of being alone. She had no intention of abandoning him now. She'd called an ambulance as fast as she could & they'd gotten there within the hour because he didn't live in the city, so she had to struggle to keep him concious & it was a hard struggle.
She kissed him on the forhead & he closed his eyes, passing out once again while they bagged him.
They rolled the gurny out of the house & towards the ambulance. One EMT was a male, thick & in shape build, with green eyes & brown hair. The other EMT was a female with blonde hair & blue eyes, she was petite.

"Is he gonna be ok?" Cyndi asked terrified out of her mind as she saw a flash. She looked around & saw a few paparazzi's, hiding on his property taking their pictures. She frowned as they put Marshall in the back of the ambulance & she followed b4 they shut the door. They'd ignored her question & worked on Marshall because their number one priority was to keep him alive. That & they didn't want to scare her. He was damn sure knocking on Heaven's door.
She gripped Marshall's hand & held it to her chest as they tried to get a rhythmatic heartbeat. His heartbeat was everywhere & that could mean a fatality.
Cyndi closed her eyes tight & prayed because she wasn't about to let him just die like this. Everyone would think he was a troubled star who jump off the deep end from drugs & personal demons. And ones no one knew about at that.
After a long agonizing ride to the hospital, she listened to the EMT's sling medical words around as they called into the hospital on their walkie talkies. She just sat quietly as they worked hard to keep him alive. The ambulance rolled to a stop & they popped out quickly, only to be bombarded by cameras & more. Cyndi nearly froze as they stuck mics & cameras in her face. Questions were spewing from all directions & so were flashes from different cameras.
"What happened tonight?!!" one reporter shouted.
"Did Eminem really get hit by a car?!! Or was it a car accident?!!"
"Was it drugs?!! Are you his mistress?!!"

"Move!!" the huge EMT shouted as he pushed through the crowd. Cyndi just followed quickly, still holding his hand as the other Emt kept pumping air in his lungs.
Marshall opened his eyes slightly to see bright lights everywhere. At first, he wasn't sure if he'd died & gone to heaven for a moment, but he then felt his body throb in pain. All the yelling around him made him scared, but he then felt something squeezing his hand. He looked up & saw Cyndi.
'She's here just like she promised.'
He then saw flashes in his eyes & he began to squirm uncomfortablly as everyone surronded them.
"Get away from him!!" Cyndi screamed as the security of the hospital finally kicked in. They'd met them halfway with a doctor.
"Get back!!" the burly guard shouted pushing them back as 3 more security guards moved through the crowd.
"What do we got?" the gray haired doctor inquired to the woman EMT.
"A male in his mid 30's...he's fully intubated & bagged. His BP is below 60 & his heart rate is irratic. Possible OD on these perscription pills." she said handing him the bag & he nodded as his white coat flew in the wind.
"Take him straight to the back!!' the doctor shouted as they finally made it inside of the hospitals lobby. He ws unfortunately gripping Cyndi's hand. He didn't want them to wheel him away. He never trusted a doctor since he was kid. His mother could be thanks to that.
"I need to be with him." she replied sternly as she held his hand back. "Ma'am...we need him to go in the back now."
She sighed as she looked at Marshall & his weary eyes were more than terrified. His grip was weak, but she knew he was trying to hold onto her with all his might. She was in a tough spot.

"Take him!!" the doctor shouted & they wheeled the gurny away, ripping his hand from hers. He reached for her as she stood with tears in her eyes as she held herself. She felt guilty, but there was no way they were gonna let her in the back & she knew it. She saw tears falling from his eyes b4 he disappeared & it struck her. She didn't know him that long, but she damn sure sympathized with him. He was hurting inside.
"You take care of him." she said sternly stopping the doctor.
"I'll do what I can." he said running off & she'd heard her mother say that to families who were losing their family members. In 95% of those cases they never made it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marshall opened his eyes and saw he was lying on a black silk bed. He wasn't in pain & the room he was in was similar to his bedroom---minus the color. Everything was black. He sat up & looked around confused. He got up & slowly walked to his mirror & saw himself being worked on in the hospital.
He had flatlined & they were trying to resuscitate him. He tried to touch the mirror, but it was cold to the touch, so he pulled away.
This can't be real
"It's real." he heard a voice reply behind him. He knew the voice, but he hadn't heard it in decades. He spun around & his heart dropped as he saw Ronnie standing there.
"Ron...Ronnie?" he asked baffled as he backed into the dresser, knocing things over.
"Yeah." he chuckled at his nephew. "U act like you seen a ghost."
"You are...you are a...you're dead!!"
Ronnie looked passed him at the mirror & replied, "Looks like you are too."
"I'm dreaming." he said grabbing his head & shutting his eyes.
"No." Ronnie replied appearing next to him on the dresser. He was sitting there & Marshall jumped as he moved away. He was a bit spooked. He'd always dreamed about Ronnie & saving him, but it was only a dream.

"You wanted to die. So you're here."
Marshall looked around confused & inquired, "Where is---here--- Exactly?"
"A place between the living & the dead." he said casually.
"How is it over there?" Marsh asked looking down, then up to him a bit.
"Nice. Anything you want & no pain. No worry..."
Marshall sighed in relief & nearly smiled until Ronnie asked him a deep question.
"Why'd you rush it? You had...you have unfinished buisness."
Marshall stared at him as if he'd smacked him in the face. Something he said didn't sit with him right. It was like Ronnie knew something he didn't.
"Why'd you say it like that?" "Like what?" Ronnie inquired.
"You know what I mean. Was I gonna die or somethin'?"
"Marsh, come on..." he said seriously. "Why did you kill yourself?"
"Why did you?" he asked nearly crying. "You left me there alone."

"You weren't alone..." "You were all I had."
He looked down & felt bad for what he was saying he didn't mean it. He missed his uncle everyday he was gone.
"Look, I'm here to take you...but you can still go back. Not for long because they're gonna stop tryna save you soon."
"I don't wanna go back. I can't." he said & Ronnie understood.
"You sure?" Ron asked once more. Marshall looked back at the mirror & saw them shock his heart.
"Positive." he said shaking his head & turning away. He couldn't go back to that pain & suffering.
"Then let's go start livin'." he smiled opening the door & a bright light shined in the room.
Ronnie walked to the door & stepped in as Marshall followed.

"Daddy..." he heard Hailie's voice beckon. "Don't leave us..." she cried as he looked back to see his little girl standing there.
His heart was churning 4 her, but he couldn't face that life back there. It was too much to deal with.
"Don't leave me."
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:39 am

Thanks. Smile Nice update. That made my day. Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:23 am

"Can you please tell me what's going on with Marshall Mathers?" Cyndi asked a little annoyed to a nurse who was walking by. The woman looked at her a bit strangely then replied, "I'll see what I can do." before stalking off with a bunch of supplies.
Cyndi growled angrily & stalked to the receptionist desk where a doctor & two nurses were speaking.
"May I help you?" the brunette haired woman iquired, breking her conversation from the older male doctor. He just moved over to the other nurse & continued speaking.
"Yes. I want to know what's going on with Marshall Mathers.."
The female nurse looked at her just as the other nurse had & it only made her angrier.
"Look..." she said with venom in her voice. "I've been here for nearly 5 hours!! 5!! And everytime I ask a nurse to help me they say they'll go find out & never come back." she replied glaring at her & if she could've she woulda turned the girl into stone.
"Ma'am---" "If I don't get some answers soon, I'm going to tear this hospital apart until I find him!!"
The nurse took a frustrated yet intimidated sigh & moved over to the doctor at the desk who was deep in conversation.
"Dr. Smith, this woman is looking for Marshall Mathers."
The doctor looked over to her & cocked an eyebrow before lowering his reading glasses.
"You're looking for---" "Marshall Mathers." she said angrily because he acted as if the nurse hadn't just informed him.
"And you are." "His fiance'" she said without hesitation. She knew they weren't gonna let her back there unless she was family or considered family.
"I came in with him."
Dr. Smith grimaced as he remembered as he grabbed her. "Come wiith me." he replied as he began pushing her to the back.

"I am so sorry that we had you waiting, but we have to be cautious. There are tons of photographers & such trying to get in to see him."
Cyndi understood from some point, but they'd had her there forever with no word which left her to think something was terribly wrong. She was scared to death because he was so pale & barely breathing when they'd ripped him away from her. He looked so scared & she promised she wouldn't leave him.
"We didn't know what to do because there was no way to contact his next of kin. Had I known you were out there...."
Whatever the doctor had said ceased to exist as Cyndi stopped at the I.C.U. door to see Marshall lying on the bed alone The doctor suddenly got a page & checked it. "I'll be right back." he replied dashing off. It was apparently an emergency.
"Oh my God..." she mumbled walking into the room. His heart rate was slow & he was so pale as she walked closer.
"Marshall?" she asked hoping he could hear her. He was covered with an oxygen mask & it made her feel a bit worse.
"I'm right here ok?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Push me higher daddy!!" Hailie laughed as Marshall complied. He pushed the swing a few more times & laughed as she giggled & yelled
"OK!! Stop!!" As the swing slowed down, he went to the front & watched his big little girl smile. She was just so happy & he wanted it to stay that way for a looooooooooooooong time.
"Marsh---it's time to go." he heard Ronnie's voice reply behind him. He grimaced as he forgot where he was & everything seemed to grow quiet. The birds in the trees were gone & everything was growing black.
"I wanna stay here." he replied looking back to see Hailie standing there. "With my little girl."
"Marsh...as much as I would love for you to---you can't. She's not real."
"Daddy don't let him take you away from me!!" she screamed as she ran over & clung to his arm. He nearly burst into tears because she was always begging for him to stay with her, but he always left.
"I'm stayin wit' my little girl." "Marsh---she's not real. She's in your mind."
"What is he saying daddy?" she cried still clinging to him tightly.
"Nothin' baby." he said reassuring her things were ok.
"Marsh u know I'm right. You're here because you're dying. She's not. So she can't be here."

Marshall looked down & closed his eyes. He knew Ronnie was right. He was clinging onto something that wasn't really there. He was trying to avoid the truth just as he always had. He looked up with tears running down his face & Hailie was gone. He'd let her slink back to the place in his mind.
"I can't just leave her..." "Marshall---if you go back now there is no guarentee that you'll wake up." he said letting him see himself in the mirror again.
"Maybe I don't wanna wake up. I'll just stay here with Hailie. Stuck. Happy. Nobody's there for me."
He continued to cry as he heard someone speak.
"Listen Mister...you can't leave me ok? I did all this to save you so...don't conk out on me. I'll be here as long as you need."
Marshall stared at Cyndi & felt warm. She was there like she promised. He wasn't alone. Not like when he was a kid & scared or the first time they stuck him in rehab.
"I'm goin' back." he replied looking over to his uncle & it hurt to say because he really wanted to chill with him again, but not yet.
Ronnie nodded in understanding. Without another word, he hugged him. It was something Marshall had wanted to do after Ronnie passed but he never got the chance. Marshall was terrified because he wasn't sure if he'd be in a coma forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I thought you were gonna call me," Shaun replied abgrily storming into the hospital room, startling Cyndi.
"I know---I just..." "I swear to God if you are hurting my friend I will hurt you."
Shaun was so angry, but he was just throwing around aan empty threat. He would never start shit with someone for no reason & damn sure wouldn't hurt a female even if they deserved it. But he wasn't about to let another female posion & run over his best friend. Not again. It happened too musch & Marshall was such a push over he let it happen. His kind heart let him look for the best in people.
"I'm not hurting him!! Jeez. If I were; would I be standing here waiting for him to wake up?"
"I don't know. What the fuck happened & why didn't you call me?!! Everyone's in the fuckin waitin room ready to tear this place down for him & Paul's comin'." he informed. He remembere how shook Marshall was at the house.
"He OD'd on something pills he got from Starfish..." "Stardust?!! He went to Stardust?!! Alone?!!"
"Maybe we should take this in the hall." She didn't want him disturbing Marshall or scaring him half to death to have a cornea."
"No...it's just..." he grew quiet because it was none of her buisness. But the last time they went to him he threatend to kill Em. They weren't the best of friends. Cyndi knew that first hands.
"Forget it. What did he take?"

"I dunno. Every pill in that bag was on the floor. It was like 6 different ones. Maybe more."
"Em wouldn't just take...anything." he said unsure because he knew his habit had gotten a bit bad but he went to rehab.
"Are you doin' that shit with him?!!" he shouted because he remembered Kim getting Em to do a shit load of stuff when she was using.
"Hell no!! I don't do drugs!!!" "So are you saying he fucking took that shit for no reasion?!! You had nothing to do with it?!!"
"Don't you dare try to mae this shit my fault!! Don't forget you & your friends came over & backed him into a wall literally!! You scared the shit out of him & didn't care how he felt!!"
Shaun knew she was right. They hadn't considered Em's feelings at all. Just how they felt. Em was touchy all the time since the tour & Shaun was the only one who picked up on it. He was around him all the time, but as of late Em pushed him away too.
"You think he tried to kill himself?" Shuan uttered not wanting to hear her answer, but he had to. But she just looked away.
"Hey..." he replied "Answer me."
Before she could, Kim stalked into the room angrily, until she saw Marshall. All the color left her face.
She looked over at Cyndi with rage in her eyes & Shaun knew what was gonna happen.

"You bitch." she said angrily as Shaun got in her way. She'd only found out because Hailie was watching tv.

2 Hours Earlier:

"Mommy...daddy's on t.v.!!" Hailie screamed from the livingroom.
"I don't care." Kim replied coming into the room from the kitchen. "It's ytime for you to go to bed. Now go." she smiled kissing her forhead & Hailie hugged her before running off upstairs.
"There is no word on Mathers' condition, but there is footage of him being wheeled from his home incoherent with an unknown female. He apparently wasn't breathing on his own. Well have more for you as the story comes in."
Kim. bawled her hands into fist & flipped the tv off as she hustled to the phone & grabbed it, dialing a number. Her mother was home to watch the kids so she had to make sure he was ok.
"Mom!!" she screamed as she grabbed her coat & keys. She had to know her husband was ok. Her mother ran downstairs quickly with alarm.
"What is it?!" "I need you to watch the girls." she said with pain her voice.
""Marshall is in the hospital. I dunno what's goin' on but I gotta go see him." "Kimberley...."
"Don't start now mom." she said putting the phone to her ear.
"Nate, it's an emergency. You're brother's in the hospital. I need you to come get me. I can't drive there alone."

Now:

""Woah Kim...it's not..." "Save it!! I know he's been seein' someone. Why else would he leave?"
"I'm not seeing him." Cyndi replied rolling her eyes.
"Oh no? Then why did the doctor say his "fiance'" is here?"
"Kim..." Shaun said holding her back, but Cyndi was ready. She wasn't as big but she could scrap.
"I don't have time for this shit!! That fucker married me for this?!!"
"That's your problem you don't listen!!" Cyndi shouted. She'd encoutered her shouting at Marshall before about the same shit & he was just going through hell alone. No other person around him & this was why. No one listened to him.
"You have no right to speak to me bitch!! That's my husband!!"
"You have one more time to call me that." Cyndi said furious. She didn't let something like that slide.
""You know what fuck this...I'm goin' home." she said leaving the room & Shaun followed. She was raving in the hallway & she was loud. Shaun had tried to calm her & Cyndi hear Marshall's heart rate fall. She spun around & knew stress was not what he needed. If they were gonna go at it, it had to be outside of the room. She was definitely becoming overprotective of him.
"Relax..." she said in his ear caressing his head. "You're gonna be fine. You just need rest."
She kissed his forehead & realized then that she was falling for him. A married man. She couldn't let that happen. She didn't get mixed up in stupid shit. Drama wasn't her. Just then she felt guilty for thinking of leaving. She'd promised to stay with him no matter what.
"I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:18 am

Awww... I'm so glad you upload this story.

and may I tell you that I think you even grown as a writer? It just seems like you find your style in this story.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:33 am

Thanks...4give me for the mistakes in the passage I finished it last night at 1 in the morning & didn't go over it. I just uploaded it & went to bed. More comments anyone? LOL So do u like the strong female traits in the character? Embarassed queen
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:16 pm

no question. I really like the cyndi in this story.
And yeah... she's falling for him. I mean... I saw that coming. Very Happy But that's okay... more than okay... Smile
but I hope she keeps being so strong and independent
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:19 pm

yellow bird wrote:
no question. I really like the cyndi in this story.
And yeah... she's falling for him. I mean... I saw that coming. Very Happy But that's okay... more than okay... Smile
but I hope she keeps being so strong and independent

Gotta make sure Em doesn't make her go all mushy. LOL Love makes u crazy. Smile I'll update as soon as I can. Smile
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:38 pm

yeah *sigh* love can do that...
I mean.. if they go mushy together and for each other I'm cool with that. Very Happy
But I trust you... you keep cyndi strong Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:19 pm

"I'm not into sharing him Shaun. I'm better than this." Kim replied as she paced angrily & Shaun cocked an eyebrow at her. He knew she was hurting but after all the shit Em went through with her, he knew she could stick this out. He needed her right now. Maybe then, they could talk some sense into him. He was so happy about the girl standing by his side either, but that was his only source of iformation, if she would give it. She was the only one Em was clinging to at the moment.
"See that's you're problem." Cndi replied coming into the hallway to them. "You don't listen."
"Why would I listen to a whore like you?!! You're fucking my husband!!"
"I'm not fuckin him!! But if you don't start listening to him soon...someone else might be." she sneered as she walked over to Kim & looked up at her. She had her by about 6 inches or more but Cyndi didn't care. She wasn't afraid to stand her ground.
"He needs you right now more than anything, so I suggest you fight for your husband."
Kim just listened to her intently as her rage began to subside.
"You're not sleeping with him?" "No. A love triangle is not my style." she said shaking her head in disgust.
"Then who are you & what are you doing here."
"A friend I guess you can say. I was there when he..." she paused because she didn't wanna say he tried to kill himself. Then he would be on suicide watch for sure & he didn't need anymore added presure. "Took all those pills."

"Why the hell did you let him?!!" she shouted.
"I was downstairs talking to Shaun. When I went upstairs, he was on the bathroom floor."
Kim looked at Shaun to see if the story was true because she didn't want someone who willingly allowed her husband to OD around him.
"We did come over & upset him. He left & I spoke to her for a minute." he said recapping what happened.
Do you think he---he tried to kill himself?" Kim asked heartbroken because she'd been there before & knew if he did, he needed serious help.
"No." Cyndi lied. "He loves his girls too much for that."
"I wanna die." Marshall said softly as he closed his eyes. Her heart began pounding tremendously fast because she was afraid of that.
She grimaced as her mind shot back to tht moment in the room with Marshall. He was ready to give the whole living thing up. She bit her lip & looked over to Kim who was nearly in tears. She was hurt by the fact that Marshall was only still saying he loved his girls & not her too.
"Kim---"Nate replied comforting her. "Don't feel bad. I know my brother. He's just goin' through something now."
"We need to get him some help right away." Kim replied brushing her feelings off.
Cyndi just sighed because even though they were right, they hadn't took Marshall's feeling into consideration. This was none of her buisness so she kept quiet as they made arragements.
"Thank you for staying with him." Kim replied. "But I can take over now."
"You can take over but I'm not leaving." she said sternly. "I promised him I'd stay."
Kim grimaced because it seemed funny for a "stranger" to care so much about her husband if they weren't sleeping together.

"If you're sleeping with my husband---Tell me." she said standing in front of the door.
"You know you're gonna lose him if you think that way about him. Instead of making sure your husband is gonna regain conciouness---or live even, you're wondering about him cheating on you. Marshall hasn't made a move on me or any woman since I met him." she said pushing passed Kim & going to sit by his side on the hospital bed.
2 Days Later:

Marshall opened his eyes slowly & saw a bright light. He felt rested for once & peaceful. After a moment, all that bliss subsided as pain took over his body. He groaned as everything began to come into focus. He saw he was in a hospital room & inserted with differnt tubes & such.
"Marshall?" Kim asked with a smile on her face as he looked over to see her. He frowned a bit angrily as he searched the room frantically.
"Calm down." she replied trying to help him relax, but he pulled away.
"Get---" he gasped for a second to get used to talking because his throat was dry. "Get out." he replied as his heart monitor jumped a bit.
"Where's Cyndi?!!"
"Marshall..." "Get out!!" he shouted & she began to cry as Cyndi opened her eyes. She was off in the far corner asleep because she'd been there for two days straight. When she tried to leave for something to eat, paparrazzi were all over her trying to get statements & photos. So Shaun opted to get her anything she wanted.
"Marshall...." "Just leave!!" he shouted & it only made her cry more. She had been there to support him & all he could do was push her away. Debbie walked into the room with Nate & Marshall's eyes shot to her. He froze completly as she walked over & pulled him into a hug.

Flashback:

"Mommy, it hurts!!" Marshall cried as he held his stomach tightly & tossed & turned on the hospital bed.
"Shut up!!" his mother snapped.
Marshall was scared out of his mind of dying because he'd been in the hospital so many times before & his mother had always mentioned it.
"Mrs. Mathers---" "Briggs." She corrected.
"What seems to be the problem with Marshall now?" Dr. Daughton replied looking at his chart.
"He just started puking up everything." she replied as if she was gonna cry.
"Is my son gonna die?" She begun to cry as the doctor walked to Marshall.
"Well, we need to run test on him." "Mommy...." Marshall pleaded as tears streamed down his cheeks. At 12 years old he'd had more doctor & hospital visits than any kid should have.
"I'll be right back." Dr. Daughton replied as he left the room.
"Here take this." she said trying to hand him another pill. She'd given Marshall something a few hours earlier & after awhile he'd grown sick to his stomach, puking everywhere.
"I don't wanna!!" Marshall cried as he still thrived in pain & held his stomach.
"Take it!!" she shouted grabbing his face & forcing his mouth open to push the pill inside. He fought for a moment, but it went in & she forced him to drink water behind it.
After a few minutes, he'd began throwing up once more. His body couldn't handle what she'd given to him.

Now:

Marshall looked at Cyndi fear stricken as his mother held him tight.
"I'm so glad you woke up baby. You scared us." she said not letting him go. Cyndi frowned confused on why he would be as terrified as he was of his own mother.
He looked at Cyndi, then hinted towards his mother with a face no child should have of their parents. Ever.
"Can I please talk to Marshall---" she replied. "Alone." she finished sternly & everyone looked at her as if she'd crossed a boundry because she had in their eyes. She wasn't family.
"You have no right to ask us to leave." Kim replied wiping tears from her eyes.
"But I do." Marshall said in a whisper, trying to nudge his mother off. From the looks of things. It seemed like Cyndi was being Marshall's puppet master & his family nor friends liked it. They quietly walked into the hall & Cyndi closed the door behind them.
"Marshall, why don't you want your family here?"
He didn't answer her, he just pulled her in for a hug. She felt his tension release as he relaxed in her arms.
"You never left." he whispered in her ear, not letting her go. "Like you promised."
He let her go & held her hand instead.

"Can you please make them go away?"
"Why? Marshall your wife was here for you..." "I don't want her here." he said cutting her off as he rubbed his throat.
"Here." she said picking up a cup of ice chips & fed him a few.
"Thanks." he said leaning back on his pillow & groaned in pain.
"I think you two can work things out." she stated & he just shook his head disaaproving of her comment.
"I'm through with her. I want all of them gone." he said sternly.
"Marshall, your family's here for you. What more do you want?"
He looked at her with pain etched in his eyes because she didn't understand him.
"I can't trust them!! My mother...she---she made me sick when I was a kid ok? That's why I don't like hospitals. She had me here like every other day." Cyndi grimaced in horror as he told her that. "That can't be---"
"Please just make them leave." "Marshall...they want me to leave."
"Well, I don't. So please don't leave me." he nearly cried as he pulled her close to him.
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:07 am

awww.... that was sweet and sad all at once.
And I want more... Very Happy Please?
I truely love this story!
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:27 am

update? please? Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:46 pm

one will happen 2day just 4 u. Where is everybody?!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:55 pm

This is dedicated to yellowbird. Enjoy:

"Well, she has to go." Paul smiled walking into the room with a huge smile planted on his face. They both looked over at him & Cyndi grimaced as Marshall frowned confused. Kim, Debbie, Nate & Shaun walked in behind him saying nothing.
"No, she doesn't. I want her here." Marshall protested as he tried to sit up, but he was hurting too much.
"Well, seeing as you're not in the right state of mind to make that desicion, your next of kin does." he smiled looking at Kim, who was staring at Marshall.
"She has to leave." she replied folding her arms over her chest & Cyndi gasped unbelievingly. She knew Kim hated her being around.
"You have no right!!" Marshall shouted, but it ended in a groan of pain. "According to theses papers. We do." Paul assured.
"Marshall, just calm down." Cyndi replied caressing his back & Kim nearly growled at an unknown woman touching her husband.
She was gonna make things right with them.
"So do I have to get security or what?" Paul chuckled, holding a document in his hand that assured that Kim made all of Marshall's decisions. Even though he would've never done that in the past, she was on his side this time. She was willing to get Marshall the help he nedded.
"No. I'm gonna leave." she assured & Marshall looked up to her with disbelief.
"I don't want you to." he said grabbing her hand tightly.
"Marshall stop it!!" Debbie shouted but he ignored her. "Please...you can't leave me."
She was a huge reason he chose to come back, so she couldn't just leave. Not now. Not ever.

"Marsh--" "Please...I know I was bein' a dick & everything but you can't go."
"Get out." Kim said angrily, storming over to them & breaking them apart. "He's my husband."
"Not for long!!" Marshall shouted as she stood over him. "All of you get the fuck out!!" he yelled & nearly keeled over & Kim laid him on the bed.
"Relax babe." Kim replied, trying to help him, but he refused.
Cyndi looked at Marshall, then at the angry mob staring at her & left without dispute. There was no reason to, she would only lose. And they were his family. Maybe he was in good hands & they could get him the help he needed.
Shaun watched his friend throw a fit as Kim & Nathan tried to calm him down. Debbie just kept to herself because she wasn't 100% accepted as well, but there was no way she was gonna be away with her eldest son in a crisis. Hell, he almost died. Shaun then ran after Cyndi, who was standing at the elevator.
"Hey..." he replied & she turned to him. "Thanks for understandin'. We are his family." he replied & Cyndi nodded as the elevator opened.
"Yeah you are. But it's funny to me how none of you beg to ask the question why he's so hell bent on pushing all of you away. You just assume it's drugs." she said getting on the elevator before it closed & Shaun sighed defeated. She had a bit of a point, but it had to be his addiction. He never acted that way. Ever.
1 Week Later:

"I'm here to see Marshall Mathers." Cyndi replied staring at the receptionist at the desk of the facility they were in.
"I'm sorry ma'am but he's not allowed any vistors." the middled age woman smiled & Cyndi frowned.
"I'm aware of that." she said angrily because she'd been up to the Rehab center earlier that week.
"I'm sorry---." "My client has a court order here to see Mr. Mathers." her lawyer smiled politely as he sat his breifcase on the desk, then opened it & handed the paperwork to the receptionist. She frowned as she looked at them & Cyndi smiled. She'd come prepared this time.

10 Minutes Later:

"Thanks Jonathan." Cyndi replied to her friend, who was also a lawyer at one of her dad's law firm. She'd called him & asked him for a favor & he of course complied because he'd had a crush on her. He wasn't too older than she was. She made him promise not to let her father know.
"Anything for you, you know that." he smiled.
Cyndi knocked on the door that was Marshall's room bfore opening it & saw Marshall lying on the floor.
"Marshall!!" she shouted as she ran over to him & he grabbed her tight as he realized who she was.
"Please tell me you're real." he replied & she frowned as she got a wiff of his breath. It reaked.
"I'm real Marshy. I'm right here." she replied. "Please go get a doctor." Cyndi replied to Johnathan & he was way ahead of her. He nodded as he left the room. Marshall was trembling badly & sweating profusely. She hated to see him so in pain because he'd already been in too much to begin with.
Let me help you to the bed." she replied & he refused, by shaking his head.
"How'd u get on the floor?" she asked & he started crying. He was only trying to make it to the bathroom & collapsed.
"Marshy, what's wrong?" she asked frantic.
"You're gonna---- disappear again." he said in a whisper.
"Baby, I'm right here." she replied trying to make him understand, but he just sobbed & she wiped the sweat off his head with her hand.
"I'm never leavin you again ok? I'm right here." she whispered in his ear.

"It hurts & I can't stop shaking." he said jittery as he let her hold him in her arms on the floor. She was sitting up & he was laying on her lap as she caressed his head & rubbed his back.
"It's just withdrawl." she assured & he grimaced.
"It's not. I know it's not." "But---"
"Please believe me Cyndi. No one else will." he cried & she sighed. She wasn't gonna be like everybody else. She'd watched first hand how he got ignoreed.
The door opened & the doctor came in with Johnathan who looked on concerned.
"Mr. Mathers...I warned you." Dr. Wilson replied kneeling to them. Cyndi stared at the doctor angrily. Here Marshall was thriving in pain & this jerk was scolding him. Some facility.
"You should allow a nurse to assist you." he replied pulling out his small flashlight before looking into Marshall's eyes.
"No." Marshall refused like a little boy. They'd refused to give him a suppliment to wean him off of drugs, so he refused their help. He felt like they were trying to kill him. He just wasn't allowed to have any because of his state.
"Can you help me get him to the bed?" he inquired to Johnathan & he didn't hesitate. They'd put him on the bed & he curled into a ball.
"Is he gonna be ok?" Cyndi asked angrily. "Hopefully he'll get through this fine." Dr. Wilson replied.
"Why is not allowed vistors?" "His family required it & we are a facility who condones privacy."
"I understand privacy, but no family to help encourage him?" she spat.
"Who are you again?" "Cyndi.." John warned.
"Aah. So you do exist." Dr. Wilson chuckled & Cyndi frowned.
"What?" she asked confused a bit peeved.
"I was beginning to think Mr. Mathers was a bit crazy, but it turns out he was only hullucinating about you daily. Obviously love stricken."
Johnathan grimaced at the sound of that.
"He's not in love with me." Cyndi replied folding her arms in front of her, but now she knew what he meant by her disappearing.

"Cyndi..." Marshall moaned & her eyes shot to him---he was still trembling and sweating.
"What the hell is wrong with him?" She was now more than angry.
"He's going through withdrawl." he replied rolling his eyes.
"He said he can't stop shaking." she protested.
"All symptoms of withdrawl" he smiled sarcastically. "This is why we don't allow friends & family here."
She pushed passed the doctor & sat beside Marshall on the bed. His tears had never stop & nor did the shaking.
"Please take me home." he cried silently as he looked at her.
"That's why I came." she assured as she caressed him & tried to bring him comfort.
"We have to call his family first." Dr. Wilson reeplied because he wasn't just gonna let him go.

2 hours later:

"He is not being released." Paul shouted coming in in a rage.
"I have papers that say he is." she smiled throwing it back at him.
"What?" he asked storming to her.
"Your client---which is now my client--- was admitted against his will when he was very coherent to make the decision to check himself into rehab or not." Johnathan replied stepping in the way & Cyndi smiled.
"Who the hell are you?" Paul spat.
"Johnatan Rivers--Attorney at Law." He smiled as he extended a hand to Paul for him to shake but he refused.
"He works for Williams & Myers. The largest law firm in the U.S." Cyndi smiled proud of her father's buisness & the fact that she stumped an asshole. She could see it all over his face. Marshall walked out of the bathroom fully clothed & worn out. He stopped & stared at Paul. He was angry with him & not scared to say so anymore. He felt more than betrayed by his family now.
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:50 am

thank you... that makes my day!

I wonder whats wrong with em. And I hope at least shaun realize that its more than the drugs. I can't wait to see in which diretcion his an cindys relationship goes... She isn't all mushy yet. thats good. lol!

keep the updates coming, kay?
Back to top Go down
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:10 pm

it's really interesting. I want to know what's the real reason behind this too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:21 pm

I know I'm a nagging, greedy pain in the ass but I'd love an update. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:02 am

update will happen 2morrow. cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:52 pm

Marshall stared out of his window as Cyndi drove down the highway. She was worroed about him because he hadn't said a word since they'd left the rehabilitation center. He was just shivering uncontrollably, but it was unnoticiable. It just looked as if he were cold & seeing as how it was pouring down freezing rain outside & he got drenched---he had right to shiver. Cyndi had of course turned on the heat, but it didn't sem to help because he wasn't cold. He was burning up.
"Marshall, I honestly think you should let me take you home." she insisted as she looked over to him.
"I told you I wanted to go see Hailie." he replied softly as Cyndi stared back at the road. He'd requested that after he & Paul exchanged words. Well in actuallity Paul was the one who said everything. He scolded Marshall like a child, making Cyndi step in and take up for him. She saw that their relationship seemed more father--son, then boss & employee, with Paul being the boss. The only thing was, he wasn't the boss. Marshall was.
She knew them heading over to his daughter's home was a bad idea. The last time they had gone things blew up in his face & he nearly got himself killed. He seemed to fold under pressure & right now he was under a ton. She just obliged & pulled into his family's estate.

"Thanks." he replied looking over at Cyndi as she cut her car off. he was greatful that she never gave him any hassel like everyone else. She listened to him. He just wanted to see his girls because he knew they were home worried about him. He felt horrible about leaving them like that because they still were a family even if they weren't an official one. he couldn't explained to his little girls why he just "walked out".
"I'll be waiting here." she replied supportive & he noddeed. She new her going inside would only cause more conflict & she wasn't for that in front of his kids. He got out of the car & hussled to the door of the house. He looked under the flower pot sitting near the door & grabbed the spare key. He'd left it there for the girls just in case of an emergency. Thank God they never had to use it.
He stuck the key in the lock & opened dthe door. The house was a bit quiet, but he then heard his little girls laughing in the livingroom.
He smiled a bit as he headed there. he couldn't wait to hold them in his arms & tell them he was ok.
He stopped in the livingroom entrance as he saw Kim sitting on the couch with a mug in her haand. She was watching Nathan being attacked by all three of the girls & his heart broke. He was used to being the one nearly tickled to death by his baby girls.
He just turned & walked away because he felt as if he weren't being missed.

Kim looked oover to the door as she saw Marshall's back disappear.
Marshall?" she asked getting up as Nate noticed.
"Ok you guys.." he replied nudging them off as he sat up. "It's time for bed."
"Come on Uncle Nate. We wanna stay up." Hailie pouted.
"You guys have school in the morning." he replied as he watched Kim follow behind Marshall.
"You suck." Alaina pouted as she took off & went upstairs as Hailie & whitney followed.
"I'll be up to tuck you guys in in a minute." he replied going after Kim.

"Marshall!!" she shouted running after him as he walked out into the rain.
"Just leave me alone!!" he shouted as he kept walking & she ran out after him.
"No!!" he shouted as he stalked to Cyndi's car & nathan looked out as he stood at the entrance of the door. He then ran out after them. He wanted to know why his brother was out of rehab so early.
"Would you please stop!!" Kim shouted as she grabbed his arm & he pushed her off.
"Don't touch me!!" he shouted angrily as Nate stalked over to him & pushed him back as the rain drenched them.
"You have no reason to be like that to her or us!!" Nate shouted. He couldn't understand his older brother. Everyone was tryig to do everything to help him & he ws just being a dick.
"Fuck you!!" Marshall screamed turning back as Cyndi got out of the car. im looked at her & growled furiously.
"Are you kidding me?!!" Kim screamed. Now she knew what was going on. he was definitely fucking the mysterious girl no one else knew about.
"I get it now!!" Kim said going over to him & now allowing him to get in the car.

"You don't want anyone but you to be happy!! You got a new life & feel fucked because you want everyone to pity you. well news flash---you fucked up. You got stuck on drugs & no one pitys you!!"
"Marshall get in the car." Cyndi edged on because she knew this would only end bad. He was already too weak & couldn't handle this added stress.
"And fuck you!!" Kim shouted as she turned her attention to Cyndi. "You ruined our family!!!"
"Kim let's just go in the house." Nate replied because he knew this was a dead end.

"Mommy & daddy aren't gonna ever be happy are they?' hailie asked closing her shade. She'd saw them outside bickering.
"i don't know." Alaina shrugged as she flipped her tv.
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:12 pm

YAY! Thanks. Smile
I really can't wait to find out what is really wrong with him. Beside the drugs.
And he is so angry with nate. I wonder what the secret if the heart is... cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:08 pm

"Marshall, it's been a hour & you're still shaking. I think you should let me take u back to the hospital." Cyndi replied concerned as she walked over to the bed with a mug full of warm tea.
He shook his head in disapproval because there was no way he was gonna be locked up in any kind of facility against his will again.he'd had enough of everyone ruling his life. He wasn't a fuckin kid & Cyndi knew that. he loved how she respected his decisions & he loved how she was always there for him even though she didn't know him from a can of paint.
Oh my God, do I love HER?
"I'll get over this in a few days." he replied pulling his cover tightly over him, even though he felt like pure shit. he knew something else was wrong because he'd been through withdrawl a few months ago & it wasn't this bad, but he knew it could've just been that & his nerves. He was going through alot & his emotinal state of being was shot to fuckin hell as of late. Cyndi sat the cup of tea on the bedside table & sat beside him. She felt his forehead & he was more than hot.
"Marshy---"she replied frustrated. "You're burning up."
"I'm fine." he replied clenching his quilt.

"You're not fine babe." she replied. Did I just call him babe? Jesus i need to get away from here for awhile.
Marshall's sad eyes looked up to her because he'd heard the "babe" & he liked it. He knew she cared, but he was afraid for her to. he was afraid to let anyone in but right now he needed her.
"Look Marshy---Marshall," she replied perfectly clear. There was no way she was getting emotional attached or anything else in this situation. "I'm gonna call your wife...." "NO!!" he souted grabbing her hand & stopping her from walking away.
"Marshall, your family cares about you...." "No they don't.'" he pouted as he struggled to sit up.
"Marshall, your brother--hell, your wife wants you home even though she thinks you fucked another woman." she protested.
"They locked me in a fuckin' rehab against my will!!" he shouted thinking of the agony they'd put him through.
"Would you please calm down?" she replied because she hated seeing him upset. "I'm sure they were just tryin' to help."
"How is leaving me all alone in a rehab center helping me?!! I almost fuckin died & barely recovered before they threw me in there!!"
She had no answer for that because he was right. He wasnt allowed any visitors & couldn't be weaned of drugs with any pharmacuticals.

She was actually pissed about that situation but she needed to go back to her life. she wasn't about to let his life overrun her own. She had too much going on & he was just a very well known stranger.
"I know you were scared--" "I wasn't scared." he protested. He hated when his manhood was tested, not that she was testing it.
"You need your friends & family."
"fuck them!!" he shouted as he stared up at her.
"What the hell do you have against them? You freakin married Kim--again!!"
"And that was a mistake!!!" he shouted, then he looked down hurt. "That was a mistake." he whispered again softly.
"Why?" Cyndi asked curiously, wanting to know the secrets on his misery. The secrets he held in his heart. He just looked up to her heartbroken as she asked again. "Why Marshall? Tell me."
"I wanted it to work." he replied looking down. "I swear to God this time I wanted it to work."

Flashback:

Marshall dropped his bags & walked into the livingroom. He smiled brightly as he saw a huge banner that read "Welcome Home Marshall" on it as well as tons of other decorations everywhere. He was only a few hours early home from rehab but he knew everyone would be happy to see him. he went over to the stairs & ran up them because he wanted t get freshened up. The girls were obviously still at school & Kim had to be busy decorating the house somewhere.
He walked down the hall towards the bedroom & heard Kim's voice. He smiled because he couldn't wait to see her. It had been nearly 2 months since he had willingly checked into rehab for his family & friends even though he wasn't ready.
"I love you." he heard her reply as he stood in the entrance of the door & his heart sank.
There, he saw Kim stradling a guy, before he pulled her in & kissed her passionately. they both were half naked & definitely having sex.

Now:

"I walked away & I never said anything." he replied softly as he looked up to cyndi with tears streaming down his face.
"Marshall, I'm so sorry." she said sympathyzing & pullinghim into a hug as she sat beside him.
"No one knows & I just wanted it to work. I just...I couldnt live with it anymore." he crieed harder as he clenched her.
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:02 am

I love this update!
I really like that cindy doesn't forget all about her life and still wants to help him. I think both of them have feelings for each other... awww...

But poor, poor marhsall. damn who was the man?! I have a really terrible idea who it could be!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:24 pm

"Don't look at me like that." Kim replied rolling her eyes.
"You better tell me what's goin on with you & my brother." Nathan spat as he grabbed his fitted off .
the table & put it on.
"I told you already--" "And I told you that if you're lyin'--"
"Nate, you've seen how he's been since he came home from rehab the first time." she replied & he sighed as he looked down because he had noticed. He was so unhappy at the coming home party but he didn't know why. He just thought he was depressed from the meds or whatever. He hated siding with Kim, but this time she was right. He was pushing EVERYONE away.
"I'm goin out with Melanie. I'll be home later." he replied. He'd been datig her for about a year & was in love.
"Fine." Kim shrugged. "But if you hear from Marshal--can you please tell him I want him home."
"You still want him home after what just happened?" Nate replied cocking an eye at her. She usually just wantted him out after he cheated or whatever. Something just wasn't right with them. Kim was acting like Marshall & Marshall was acting like Kim.
"Yes. If you haven't noticed, we're married." she scoffed.
"Yeah. I noticed." he scoffed back. "I'm out of here." he grabbed his keys and headed out in the rain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cyndi opened her eyes to the sound of a lightning strike & looked around. It was nearly pitch black & she realized she was still at Marshall's house & not at home. She'd only stayed because she didn't wanna leave him alone, not while he was goin through withdrawl. Anything could've happen to him--especially while he was depressed. And she now knew why. She felt his side of the bed & it was empty & that made her sit up quickly. she flipped the light switch on & he wasn't in the bedroom at all & that scared her because she'd held him until he'd fallen asleep in her arms. He weeped until he couldn't do it anymore. He was broken inside & she knew she couoldn't fix that. She wasn't up for that baggage, but she damn sure could comfort him for awhile.
She looked over & saw the bathroom door shut--it had been open beforee they'd gone to bed, just incase he needed to use it.
She dreaded going in the bathroom because that's where she had found him before--laid out & she didn't think she could take that right now. Especially after finding him on the floor of the rehab center. she was gonna take care of him right now. She jetted to the bathroom & knocked first.
"Marshall?" she asked opening it & she saw him draining his lizard. She froze as her eyes went down to his very big---
"I'm sorry." she said turning away as he quickly tried to cover himself. She closed the door & felt totally embarassed. She was blushing even though he was the one who had been exposed & in a compromising postion.

She sat on the bed & waited a few minutes before Marshall came out.
"What's up?" he asked sounding over the top exhausted.
"I just--I was worried about you." she looked up & he looked lie he was ready to pass out.
"You were worried about me?" he asked in a whisper. It had been so long since someone really cared about him like she had.
"Yes you. Are you ok?" she asked looking up at him. "Come sit down."
She pulled him down on the bed & she felt his hands shaking. She grabbed his face in both hands & kissed his forehead.
"You still have a fever." she said concerned. "I think you should let me take you to the doctor."
"No." he protested crawling to the top of the bed & curling into a ball as he held his pillow. He looked just like a little boy & Cyndi grumbled.
"Marshall---" "I'm fine." he replied cutting her off.
"You're not fine." she replied getting up & laying next to him. She looked into his eyes & saw they were a grayish color & not the usual baby blue. He was toally drained & needed someone to take care of him. She on the other hand was ready to get back to her life.
"But I will be because you're here." he said grabbing her hand & she felt guilty. She had a life to live & she was gonna do it.

Sorry it's short but I'm tired guys. Smile Leave feedback
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:50 am

I love the bathroom scene lol!

Thanks for the update. I can't wait for more. I wonder what's cindy going to do...
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:51 pm

you know what I'd love? An update. lol!
Oh boy would I love that!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:05 pm

^ exactly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:44 pm

There will be 1 in an hour. Smile O'm writin it as i speak Smile
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Admin wrote:
There will be 1 in an hour. Smile O'm writin it as i speak Smile

My Hero! Wink I love you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Here's a long awaited update:

Marshall opened his eyes & felt like shit. He had the worst case of the chills & could barely move his aching body.
"Cyndi?" he asked as loudly as he could, but it came out as a whisper. She never replied, but the bedroom door opened. he looked over to it & saw Shaun walk in with a tray.
"Good, you're finally up." he replied sitting the tray on the desk.
"what the fuck--" he groaned as he tried to sit up. "What the fuck are you doin' here?" he asked exhausted.
"You sound & look terrible Em. I think you should go back to reh--"
"Don't start." he grumbled. He was already feeling horrible & there was no way he was goin' back to that shithole."
"Where's Cyndi?" "She called me 2 come sit with you."
"She wouldn't do that." Marshall replied struggling to get up & he fell on his knees to the floor.
"Shit I'm glad she did..." Shaun replied as he ran over & to help but Marshall shooed him away.
"Don't touch me!!" he shouted knockin Shaun off of him. Shaun growled angrily. but shook it off. he knew marshall wasn't himself & he wasn't gonna shun him.

"Look at you." Shaun replied. "You can't even stand on your own."
"Yes, I can!!" Marshall yelled, but it ended in a groan & he felt like a wimp. One of his oldest male friends was watching him in his weakest states.
"Where the hell is Cyndi!!" he shouted as he grabbed tMarshallhe end table & pulled himself up & Shaun helped him sit on the bed.
"She went to school." he replied frustrated because he was tired of hearing his mouth.
"Bullshit!!" Marshall yelled trying to be strong but he was so weak. "You pushed her out didn't you?!!" he yelled trying to get up.
"No!!" Shaun yelled pushing him back on the bed. "I was trying to tell you earlier--she called me & wanted me to sit with you!!"
"You're lyin'!! she would never leave me---especially with one of you." he said angrily. That cut Shaun deep but he kept his cool.
"There was a container of soup in a bag on the counter. I assumed she left it for you so I heated it up."
Marshall looked at the bowl of chicken noodle soup and grimaced. he hadn't eaten in awhile, but if Cyndi left it for him he would try to choke it down. She was only looking out for him.
"You want it?" Shaun inquired. Marshall grimaced but nodded in approval, so Shaun sat the tray on his lap. He looked at it for a moment, the grabbed the spoon off of the tray & dug in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awhile later:

Cyndi opened Marshall's front door & jetteed upstairs. She went through a whole day of classes & couldn't get Marshall off of her mind. She felt like an asshole to leave him like that. He was so pale when she left him sleeping, but atleast he wasn't alone. She had to go to school & nothing was gonna deter that. hell, she had one more class b4 the night was over, but she just had to check on him. She jetted upstairs & went straight to his room.
"Marshall open the door!!" Shaun shouted as he pounded on the bathroom door. Cyndi looked on horrified.
"What the hell Shaun?!" she shouted running over to him.
"He won't open the fuckin door." he replied a bit frantic as he stared at her.
"How long has he been in there?" she asked scarce. She knew she shoulda just stayed with him. It only seemed to prove that no one gave a shit about him.
"For about an hour. Maybe longer." he replied. "An hour?!!"
"Marshall---babe it's me." she replied sweetly as she knocked gently.

Marshall looked up from the toilet bowl as he heard Cyndi's voice. He'd prayed for her to come back because he refused to open the door for Shaun. There was no way he was letting him see him puke his brains out. Hell half of it was all over him.
"Cyndi?" he asked in a whisper. "Yeah, it's me Marshy."
He crawled 2 the door & unlocked it before scurrying away. He didn't want Shaun seeing him like a "punk" as he'd call it. His pride was in the way.
Cyndi rushed in as Shaun stood at the door & watched it close in his face. He was angry & being pushed away wasn't helping. He just wasn't used to this.
"Marshall what is going on?" Cyndi asked rushing over to him as he heaved in toilet again. He'd been in there the whole time puking.
"After I ate the soup Shaun said u left..." he stopped as he flushed the toilet.
"I didn't make any soup Marshall." she replied confused as she thought back. "Fuck!!"
she got up & stormed into the bedroom. "What the hell did u give him?!!"

Sorry it's short but things kept stopping me. I will finish tomorrow I promise. Smile
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:35 am

love it... can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:08 pm

great update Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:28 pm

update! update! update! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:45 pm

"I gave him the soup You left on the table in the bag." Shaun replied as he stood face to face with Cyndi who was in a rage, but right now her face was a bit confused.
"I never left anything on the the table." she replied angrily because there was no way she was letting anyone maker her out as the bad guy. "Just tell me what the hell you gave him." she demanded this time.
"I told you." Shaun replied sternly as he crossed his arms over his chest. He wasn't about to change his story.
"Bag on the...table?" Cyndi mumbled looking down as she thought. She suddenly looked up with her eyes widened.
"Why would you give him that?!!" she screamed running back into the bathroom & Shaun rushed after her.
"Why? What was it?" he asked concerned as she dropped down to the floor beside Marshall.
"His mother dropped that off this morning." she said looking up to him breifly as Marshall tossed his cookies in the toilet once more.
"His mother?" Shaun asked baffled because she rarely saw Marshall. She would never randomly drop by his house. He the thought & remembered seeing her at the hospital a few days ago.
"That's not good." he gulped as he remembered Marshall always bein' sick as a kid.

"I know." she replied turning her attention to Marshall. She placed a hand on his back & rubbed him breifly before he turned to her & clenched her tight in his arms before he began crying. Shaun stared on baffled because he'd never broke down in front of a girl--hell he never broke down in front of anyone but him before.
She held him tight as he trembled in her arms. All she could do was worry because there was no telling what--if anything--Debbie had put in his food. he was already goin through hell & she had just added to it.
"Please don't leave me again." he begged as more tears fell from his eyes. He was in so much pain that he couldn't do anything but breakdown. "Marshal---"
"Please...." he replied burying his face in her chest & she felt obligated to say yes.
Shaun just lookd on astonished, yet shocked because there really had to be something about this girl that made Em open up so fast---hell even at all.
"I don't think you should be dealing with this." Shaun replied & Cyndi looked up to him. he didn't trust her because he knew Em wasn't in the right mind state & anything he did or said would most likely end up on tv or in the tabloids.

Sorry 4 the short update---I have 2 go. Sad
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:11 am

short and I still love it... but you have to give me more soon Very Happy pretty please... Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:53 pm

"And why is that?" she asked a bit flustered as she never broke her gaze from him. She knew no one trusted her around Marshall because no one knew her.
"Because--he's--" he thought for a second, but not enough to hesitate before finishing. "He's not in the right state of mind."
"Says who?" Cyndi asked sarcasitically. She was really getting sick of everyone's attitude towards her.
"You can tell--" "No. You want me to believe what you're saying so you can--"
"Cyndi--" Shaun said possibly for the first time that she'd noticed. "You of all people said yourself he needs to be with family. Family." he said sternly & she looked away because he had. She saw how Marshall was pushing everyone away. Although she now understood why he was pushing Kim away--she couldn't understand why he was pushing eveyone else away. There was no reasoning unless he was just trying to keep them in the dark. Just s she was about to side with Shaun, Marsh looked up to her with tears falling from his eyes, pleading without a word.

"As of lately -- to him -- I have been his family. So I'm not leaving him for you or anyone else." she protested.
"He needs to be in rehab!!" he shouted. He was at his wits end now & damn sure wasn't gonna watch his best friend die while a "floozy", as Paul called her, get his fortune.
"And he'll go when he's ready." she said calmly even though she wanted to yell, but she held it back for Marshall's sake.
"Right--you mean when he's dead right?" Shaun scoffed & Marshall's eyes shot up to him.
"Get out..." he said in a shaky voice as he tried to suck up his tears. He was furious with what his best friend for what he'd said. How dare he have the audasity(4give me if it's spelled wrong) to say something lik that about him. "I'm not going anywherer until you kick her out & come with me!!"
Marshall quivered in her arms as he shouted, sending his nerves to go crazy.
"For God sakes would you please stop yelling!! You're upseting him." she replied holding him, trying to comfort him.

"Well he wouldn't be upset if he was in rehab where he belonged."
"Get. Out." Marshall said looking up to him before trying to struggle up.
"Em...This girl has got you brain washed."
"Get the fuck out now!!" he shouted standing on his wobbily legs. He wasn't up for dispute but he would do just that if his so called friend didn't leave.
"Fine. Keep each other, but when you need me --- don't call me." With that, he stormed out & Marshall fell right to his knees as he disappeared.
"Ok, that's it--" Cyndi replied rushing over to him. "You're going to the hospital."
"No, I'm fine." he replied as he tried to get up but he groaned.
"We're going." "No!! I'm fine!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marshall looked over at Cyndi as he sat on the hospital table with nothing but a gown. They'd been there extra long & Marshall was terrified because he hated doctors---especially at hospitals.
"Something's wrong, I know it." he replied jittery as he stared at her.
"Everything's fine ok? You're gonna be fine."
With that said his doctor opened the door.
"Mr. Mathers your test results are back." he replied closing the door & walking in. He looked up at him as a child would.
"The results are a bit---off to me." he replied & Marshall looked at Cyndi as he kept talking.
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Oh damn... I thought shaun was smarter than that...
and what IS in marhsalls blood?! Update more soon please Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:33 pm

"Off how?" Cyndi inquired as she stared over at the doctor.
"Well, first we saw a trace of Vicodin,Valium & something else we couldn't decipher in his blood stream." he replied looking over to Marshall, who looked down ashamed, even though he hadn't done anything wrong. He hadn't willingly taken any drug. Not that Cyndi knew of, but she had left him for a few hours.
"There's no way to pump that out of him because it's already in the blood stream as I stated. What was the other drug you ingested?" he continued as he sat on his stool & rolled over to where Marshall was. Marshall just sat quiet & never answered. The doctor shook his head realizing he wouldn't get an answer.

"I'm not gonna even ask where you recieved the narcotics, but you know I haven't given you any." he said pefectly clear.
"I only advise you as my patient to abstain. Your body simply can't handle anything else."
Marshall looked over to Cyndi & felt ashamed of the news he was hearing because he didn't want her thinking the way everyone else thought of him.
"So that's all?" Marsh asked looking back at the doctor. He was relieved to think that was all he was going to say.
"Unfortunately, no Mr. Mathers." he said regretablly. " Your blood cells are abnormally low &--"
"Don't." Marshall protested. "I don't wanna know." he said jumping up off the doctor's table. That's why he always avoided going. There was alway's bad news. Always.

"Marshall--" Cyndi replied, but Marshall put his hand up to stop her. "I don't want 2 know."
She sighed as she watched him grab his clothes in a hurry.
"Mr. Mathers, I advise you listen to me. It's gravely important to your health. I wanna admit you to the hospital--"
"No!!" Marshall shouted as he turned to him in a rage, but Cyndi could see the fear in his eyes.
"I'm going home ok? I get it. No more drugs."
"Mr. Mnathers, with your symptoms, I'm not sure if it's pneumonia or something worse. With you going through withdrawl--"
"I said I don't wanna know!!" Marshall shouted, scaring Cyndi. The doctor sat quiet as he held the folder in his hand.
Marshall took in a deep breath to gather what was left of his strength before going into the bathroom to change his clothes.
"Mrs. Mathers, you have to convince him to stay."
"I'm not--" she was baffled by the fact that he thought they were married, but she reliezed he might of not shared Marshall's information with her if he knew other wise.
"He's not going to listen to me." she chuckled because he obviously had no idea how stubborn Marshall was.
"I'm sure you can get your husband to listen to you. If he doesn't get admitted he's at risk of being even more ill than he is now or worse."

She sank in her seat because she knew hat that "Or worse" meant.
"You don't get it. He hates hospitals. He hates them."
"I'm well aware of that, but if we don't run more test to get the proper results--" "I get it." she sighed.
"We have to get more blood work. His temperature is way too high & I don't know how long he'll last without toppling over. Especially with his withdrawl." he replied seriously. Stressing that point again. "I'll give you two a few minutes alone." he replied getting up & leaving.
After another minute, the bathroom door opened & Marshall came out fully clothed.
"I'm ready to go home now." he replied & she frowned because he was so red faced & exhausted looking.
"Marshall--" she replied getting up & walking to him, but he just shook his head in disapproval because he knew what she wanted from him.

"Babe please --- just stay." she said taking his face into both of his hands.
"I can't." he replied as a tear escaped his eye & slid down his cheek, but she wiped it away.
"You can." she encouraged. "I'll be here with you through the whole process."
"No--they won't let you--" "I will raise hell if I can't." she protested as she stared deep into his eyes.
He knew from experience on how they sent people home after a certain time no matter what.
"Do you promise?" he asked looking her in the eyes.
"I promise." she replied & he pulled her close before kissing her softly. She gave him as she placed a hand on his head & kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:36 am

Aww... a kiss?!
Nice update... so sweet.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:27 pm

Marshall opened his eyes in a fright and Cyndi sat upright in her chair. They'd been there for about three extra hours waiting for the doctor to return with his results. They'd hooked Marshall up to an IV & nothing more because he wasn't allowed. He was an addict wether he admited it or not & any little drug was a gateway to him using. Besides that fact, he'd already had too many narcotics for the day & the doctor couldn't risk mixing another powerful drug with the ones already folating around in his system. "calm down." she replied as he observed his surroundings.
"What the hell am I doing in a hospital?" he asked on edge.
Cyndi just frowned at his inquiry & asked one of her own. "You don't remember?"
Before he mustered the strength to answer she answered because she realized by him asking the question he didn't know.
"You were throwing up like every minute & we thought it was because of something your mother might've put in your food--"
"My mother?" he asked even more confused as he wrinkled his forehead. There was no way he would willingly eat anything she would give to him. He hadn't done that since he was a kid & even then he didn't want it.

"Yeah she came by this morning while you were alseep & dropped some soup off for you. I left you with Shaun--"
"Shaun?" he asked baffled by the idea since he wanted nothing to do with him or anyone else.
"Yeah, Shaun--none of this sounds the least bit familiar to you?"
He thought hard for a moment & remembered only a tad bit of what happened.

"As of lately -- to him -- I have been his family. So I'm not leaving him for you or anyone else." he heard Cyndi's voice protest.
"He needs to be in rehab!!" Shaun's voice shouted.
"And he'll go when he's ready." she said calmly even though she wanted to yell, but she held it back for Marshall's sake.
"Right--you mean when he's dead right?" Shaun scoffed
"Get out..." he remembered himself saying.
"I'm not going anywherer until you kick her out & come with me!!"
Marshall quivered in her arms as he shouted, sending his nerves to go crazy.
"For God sakes would you please stop yelling!! You're upseting him." she replied holding him, trying to comfort him.

"Right--" he replied groggily. "I threw him out & he wants nothing to do with me anymore."
"Yeah--if you want I could call himm &--" "No. I don't want anything to do with any of them remember?"
He sighed in dispair as he laid back on his bed & closed his eyes. the pain that was once going through his body was now coming back. Whatever he'd taken had left him painless & obviously a bit loopy because he hadn't remembered anything. He looked at Cyndi lovingly because she was there. No matter what he'd done, she was still there.
"So I passesd out or something huh?" "Not really you--"
"I'm ready to go." he replied trying to get up but he trembling a bit too much.
"Marshall..." Cyndi replied jumping up as he grabbed the small rail of the hospital bed.
"Babe--you have to relax." she warned because it seemed like he didn't care about his health. He was always trying to prove how macho & independant he was, but inreality he needed help, but he wouldn't admit it. Shaun was right to say that he wasn't thinking straight because he wasn't.

The hospital door opened & Dr. Smith walked in with a chart. Marshall looked up & felt cold by the way Dr. Smith was looking.
"I'm ready to go home." he ordered as he sat up straight trying not show any weakness.
"I'm gonna let you go only because there's a ton of press trying to bombard their way in. I still haven't finished running all the tests but--"
"Test?" Marshall asked looking at both he & Cyndi.
"What did you find?" Cyndi inquired cutting Marshall off so he wouldn't trigger the doctor to reassess his decision to let Marshall go home. She knew that would only send Marshall into a frenzy.
"Honestly I'm a bit stupmted right now but it looks like leukemia -- but alot of his symptoms are throwing me off."
Marshall's jaw dropped as he heard the word leukemia. How could he have that.
"Are you fucking kidding?!!" he shouted as he hopped up from the bed. Cyndi couldn't believe it either because it couldn't be that serious. He wasn't that sick. He couldn't be.
"It could just be a serious case of pneumonia so don't get excited---"
Marshall swallowed hard as Dr. Smith continued talking, but he wasn't listening. He only had a drug problem which wasn't a problem at all. Nothing more, even though he felt more off lately. Hell, for awhile & he knew it wasn't just drugs--but he wasn't accepting this. He would die first than to accept this.

Leave feedback Smile
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

shadyslady

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:56 pm

so good you should update all your stories
i cant keep my eyes off the screen
they are all so amazing
Very Happy Smile cheers Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:05 am

damn... I hope cindy can talk him into staying at the hospital...
please update soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:04 pm

update comin real soon. Thanks 4 the support Smile
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:07 pm

great.... can't wait for more. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:34 pm

Marshall stared blankly at the wall as Cyndi walked into the room with a tray. He brushed off his thoughts as he trned to look at Cyndi who had sat the tray down on the dresser before walking to him. She frowned because the room was still dark & he was just sitting with his back facing her. They'd been home for about an hour since the doctor had released him due to the fact the press was trying to bombard their way into the hospital for him.
"You're not dressed." Cyndi replied turning her head away because he was just in his boxers & nothing more. His chest was wet becaused he'd just stepped out of the shower & sat on his bed. The room was dark, besides the light spilling in the room from the bathroom. He sighed before looking up at her.
"I wanted to just -- sit here."
She immediately looked over to him and saw sorrow embedded in those raindrops he called eyes. Right now they weren't the bright blue they normally should've been. They were a stormy grey, but she was none the wiseer because when she'd met him they were the same color.
"I brought you some soup." she replied hopeful, but he scoffed.
"Not hungry." "Marshall, you have to eat."
"Why? What's the point?" he mumbled with another sigh.
"Don't say things like that." she said looking down at him before sitting beside him. She knew he needed more than a friend right now.

"In all honesty, I'm just not hungry ok? I'm nauseous."
She nodded understandingly before seeing his dirty clothes from earlier sprawled all over the floor. Marshall stared over at her & frowned because she was just so beautiful as the light illuminated off of her. She got up & picked his things up of the floor, only to put them in the hamper, then turn the bathroom light off. He looked away as she looked over at him and sat back down. He was so afraid of what she thought of him.
She must think I'm a loser. He looked down at himself & saw a gut protruding a bit & he frowned. He was ashamed of what he'd become.
"Marshall what's wrong?"
I'm out of shape, my career & marriage are on the rocks--and--no. I refuse to say I have a drug problem because I don't. But ontop of all that -- I don't have any friends or family to support me. I look to you-- aa stranger for comfort.
"Nothing." he simply answered looking down.
"Unlike anyone -- I'm here to lisetn. you can talk to me."
"It's not your problem." he answered laying down on his side & curling into a ball.
Although he had a point -- he was wrong. Even though she'd thought that on numerous occassions, she didn't anymore. She realized she couldn't tear herself away from him even if she wanted to. She flocked to him like a moth to a flame & it was because she was so compassionate. Strong minded & independant yes -- but cold-hearted was not one of her traits. Especially after she'd extended her hand to help him. No matter what anyone else said -- he reached back for help. Who was she to deny it?

If something happened to him if she decided to turn her back on him, she would blame herself. She knew she could juggle helping a new friend --or crush -- as the situation seemed to play out, while still going to school & persuing her dreams.
"Marshy--" she replied as she crawled ontop of him & turned him over. He adverted his eyes, but she made him look at her.
"You are not alone."
"You sound like a fuckin' Michael Jackson song." he scoffed scornfully as he rolled his eyes. He was trying to hurt her feelings & push her away as he did to anyone else. It wasn't hard to make people run from him.
"I know you're just trying to shove me out of your life but I'm not going anywhere."
Even as she said it out of her own mouth, he didn't know how to swallow that. It was a big pill to swallow because he felt so alone for the longest -- that any concern towards him from another human being just felt foreign. He looked at her as if she were Casper the fuckin' freindly ghost himself. He didn't understand how she could be so -- compassionate. To be honest, it scared the shit out of him because he'd even managed to make his best friend Shaun hate him & that was hard. Shaun was hard to tick off.
"You will -- everyone eventually does." he said not angry or bitter but as if he were hurt.
"Obviously not everyone." she smiled running her index finger gently down his cheek as he stared at her lovingly, but timid.
She stared into his eyes & instantly got drawn in. So much so that she slowly leaned down to kiss him & he fidgeted nervously even as their lips met.

He tasted her lips & they tasted like strawberries. He'd long to taste them for the longest but he refused to accept any feelings he was harboring. He just didn't want to drag her into his "fucked up life" -- as he everyone else labled it. She felt him trembling beneath her as they shared the passionate kiss and felt a bit flattered. To know he was just as nervous as she was saying alot to her. She knew he had his fair share of groupies, sluts & celebrity whores to be more than expirenced, but this showed her he wasn't heartless & just looking to always get laid. He was more than what he portrayed.
She ended the kiss breathless & looked down at him as the moonlight shined over them through the blinds. He ws staring at her obviously afraid of her next move & that made him even more adorable to her.
"Why'd you--" he was interrupted by her kissing him once more. She took his small lips into hers & tasted them. She grabbed his hands & planted them on her hips & he felt he was reluctant to her touch.
Marshall stared up at her as she stared down at him & knew at any moment she would stop because he was disgusting. He was overweight, unshaven, not to mention still married. Hell the news he'd just gotten must've been rolling around in her head, hence the reason she was observing him right?
All his doubts washed away a bit as she pulled her shirt off & kissed him again.
What the hell is she doing?!!
He felt her hands rubbing his bare chest as she made out with him intensly -- but gentle & passionate.

"Cyndi--" he replied between kisses. "you don't have to do this."
"Ssshhh..." she replied seductively placing her index finger to his lips. He felt his friend grow as he breathed in a bit nervously. It had been forever since he'd had a girl seduce him--besides Kim that was & they hadn't had sex in forever. Even after they'd been married because he couldn't seem to get aroused. Not after seeing what he did.
"Aren't you afraid I'll get you sick?" he asked spittefully as he pushed her off. She looked over at him as he sat up. she new he was worried about what the doctor had said, but she wasn't. She knew it had to just be the flu or pnuemonia. hed been through a shit load & that damn sure would make you more than sick. His walls were fuckin' high & thick, but she was gonna break them down.
"Come here--" she said pulling him & he pulled away.
"No." he said grabbing her shirt & tossing it at her. "Just get dressed & get out ok?"
She chuckled a bit as she covered herself a bit. He wrinkled his nose as he looked at her angrily.
"Somethin' funny?" "Yeah." she replied. "You."
"I already know I'm not anything you want ok?" he said turning away ashamed. "I don't need a pity fuck. Just leave because you will in the end. Especially after you find out I'm not "well endowed"." he said self loathing and she frowned.
"That's what everyone thinks right? Especially after kim said what she said. Nobody wants me. They either want my money or my fame. That's what you want right? " he looked back at her & she saw he was actually shedding tears.

"I want you." she said abundantly clear & he shook his head in disbelief.
"How could you want me? You just wanna use me." he cried.
She sat up & pulled him over to her as she laid back down. She pulled him ontop of her & pulled him down for a kiss as she felt his love press up against her hips. She looked down & saw his buldge & knew it was large because she'd acidentally wanlked in on him before & it was big just flacid.
"I want you." she repeated so it could be drilled into his head. "Not your money--"
She helped him remove her red pantie as she caressed him gently & pulled his hard member out of his boxers.
"Just you." she said clearly as she helped guide him into her soft wet center. She groaned in painn as she kissed him & he held her tight as she kissed her neck & she felt his tears roll down her shoulder to the bed.
She felt him trembling as he clutcher her tight & se knew he ws so scared to trust her on anyone else.
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:31 pm

great update! And damn yeah a lovescene?!?!!
But you just can't leave us there... so more please soon... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:30 am

'Marshall don't go in there.' Ronnie warned with exteneded arms as he gaurded the entrance of where Marshall was headed. Marshall hestitated as he saw the figure of his uncle standing only feet infront of him. He closed his eyes & took in a breath to try & ease his nerves, but it barely helped. He was so jittery & sick to his stomach that it lead him here. He blew out the breath & opened his eyes to see he was alone. His head had been playing tricks with him for sometime since his near death expirence & that scared the hell out of him. was it real or just his last thoughts? Was he really on way out of this world to be with his best friend who'd left so many years earlier? He shook the thought out of his head & headed inside.
"You must have a death wish." Dust frowned as he saw looked Marshall dead in the eyes as he sat behind his desk. He lifted the silver Desert Eagle that had a white handle & aimed it at Marshall as he sat back. One of his whores sat on the arm of the chair as she caressed his hair & stared at Marshall with a seductive grin.
"Most likely." Marshall agreed. He knew that by his own actions that he didn't care about life lately as much as he wanted to. There was no denying it. He'd crawled into a dark hole & just wanted to die.
"You know--" Dust smiled gesturing to his piece. "I can grant that wish for you."
Marshall eyed his gun then looked back up at before walking over to him. gripped the gun tightly, afraid that Marshall was gonna try something on him like last time.
"How 'bout I just do it myself?" Marshall inquired as snatched the gun free from Dust's hand & placed it to his head. He sqeezed the trigger without flinching & the female gasped as she closed her eyes tightly.

Marshall stood confused as he looked at the gun then placed it back because nothing happened. Amber looked at Marshall as her heart raced in terror for him. Before she could blink he pulled the trigger once more.
"Dude!!" Dust shouted as he sprang up & snatched the gun free from Marshall's grasp. "What the fuck?!!"
Although he'd threatened to kill him, he wasn't stupid. Killing him in his office was stupid because he'd have to relocate & on top of that police would be crawling everywhere because a star was found dead by his gun.
"You keep an unloaded gun?" Marshall asked unphased by the ordeal.
"No--" he relied opening the chamber & showing him the bullets. he had a full clip.
"2 duds?" Marshall mumbled at the unlikeliness of the situation.
"You are one crazy motherfucker--Amber leaves us alone." he ordered. Without hesitation she got up & hustled towards the door. "I can give you a good time if--"
"Get out!!" Dust shouted & she shuddard before disappearing & closing the door.
"What the hell are you doin' here?" "I need some -- I just need to re-up."
"You ran through the bag I gave you alre--" he stopped & chuckled as he thought of something. "You o.d.'d"
"Not o.d.'d" he said firmly.
"So I'm supposed to believe you tried to kill yourself?" he smiled as if he knew better. "That bag was a mix of shit & you mixed somethin' didn't you?"

"After what I just did -- you really doubt I wouldn't try & take my life?"
Stardust hesitated then looked at him. "You know -- I don't know but that little girl of yours would be disappointed if you went out like that."
"Don't you talk about her!!" he shouted grabbing him by the shirt & throwing him up against the wall.
"Fine--" he replied looking downn at Marshall. "That was always your sore spot." he replied as a matter of factly.
"So, your new gun totin' girlfriend gone bust in here again?" he asked as Marshall let him go & he turned back as if he were gonna strike him. Dust smirked a bit at the new found sore spot that he could use to hurt Marshall. He never did that reaction for any other woman. Even Kim. Coulda been the history her & Dust shared.
"Are you gonna give me somethin' or not?"
"I got something for you. It's a bit more highly concentrated than what you're used to." he chuckled & Marshall frowned confused. He was too sick to his stomach for this. He was going through withdrawal so bad that he just needed anything he could get his hands on. He'd been up all night going through his old stash & found nothing.
"What do you mean by that?" "It's powerful than E, vicodin or valium -- & it's easier on your kidneys & liver."
"Just give it to me." Marshall ordered. He had other things to do.
Cyndi reached for Marshall's side of the bed & felt that it was empty. She sat her head up & looked over to see what she'd felt was right. She then turned over to look at the clock on his nightstand & it read 7:23 am. so where the hell was he? He always slept late, so what made today any different? Was it because they'd made love? Was he down in the kitchen cooking for her just like the movies or lovey dovey novels she'd always read? She shook the thoughts free from her head because she knew that wasn't plausable. Or was it? She sat up & saw his things sprawled all over the floor like a tornado had ripped threw it.
"What the hell?" she muttered as she sprung up & threw on one of his over sized t-shirts. she looked at the bed & saw bloodstains. She blushed as she immediately ripped them off & tossed them in the hamper. It was her first time & he'd definitely popped her cherry. with him, it was any & everything she could ever dream of. He was gentle & held her tight as he kissed her softly. he made her feel like they were in love forever. He needed her & she definitely could tell the way he clung to her as they made love slowly. She felt a bit guilty because he was still infact a married man & she knew they would never last. Hell they had never started anything. They somehow just ended up in the bed. His smell was still entangled on her & she loved it. She loved taking in his scent & now for the time being, it was wrapped on her.
"Marshall?" she asked walking to the bathroom, but saw it was empty, but the medicine cabinet had been rumaged through & traces blood was in the sink.
She was now beginning to panic. She ran from the bedroom & hustled down the stairs to the livingroom.
"Marshall?!!" she shouted as she ran into the empty kitchen. The house phone suddenly rung again startling her, so she hustled over & answered it.
"Hello?" She nearly shouted. After listening for awhile, she frowned & covered her mouth in concern.
Marshall stumbled into the studio where Dre was talking to Paul & smiled.
"Dre!!" he shouted a bit drunken as he threw his hands in the air. Dre frowned as Paul grimaced angrily.
"What are you doin' here in Detroit? You never leave your cave in L.A." he laughed as he stumbled over to them. It was apparent that he'd used something.
"Em--you good?" Dre asked a bit peeved at his demeanor.
"Fine." he said seriously. "Just loosin' up like everyone wants me to."
Paul wrinkled his forehead as he tried to analyze Marshall. He couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or really high on something. He was a clown all the time, but lately his mood was dark. Too dark.
He still looked rough around the edges & was definitely a bit strange.
"Paul was just telling me--" "How I'm screwin' up right? That's why I'm here. I can't afford to get fired."
"Are you ok enough to finish the tour?"
Marshall frowned confused as he thought hard. "Tour?"
"Yeah--you know--the one we put on hold when you checked into rehab the first time."

leave feedback please. Smile tired wrote late. It's 1:54 am. Sad affraid lol
Back to top Go down
yellow bird

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:54 pm

great update!

can't wait to see what happens next
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Of The Heart   Secrets Of The Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets Of The Heart
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next