Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next To You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shady_Aftermath_Girl

Next To You Empty
PostSubject: Next To You   Next To You Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:42 am

Story Desciption:

Alex Taylor, seventeen years old, pregnant, and scared. She goes to live with her older brother, a famous rap star, in Florida so she is financially secure when the baby comes. She doesn't want to be with the father because she's afraid of being hurt. She's seen her friends hurt too many times and she doesn't want to go down the same road. Will she let her walls break? Or will she never let him in?

Character Description:

Name: Alexandria Marie Taylor
-Baby sister of Jayceon 'The Game' Taylor

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 115 lbs (before pregnancy)

Hair Color: Long, black

Eye Color: Brown

Piercings: Bellybutton, ears

Tattoo's: none
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shadyaftermathgirl
Admin
Admin
Admin

Next To You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next To You   Next To You Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:10 am

Shady_Aftermath_Girl wrote:
Story Desciption:

Alex Taylor, seventeen years old, pregnant, and scared. She goes to live with her older brother, a famous rap star, in Florida so she is financially secure when the baby comes. She doesn't want to be with the father because she's afraid of being hurt. She's seen her friends hurt too many times and she doesn't want to go down the same road. Will she let her walls break? Or will she never let him in?

Character Description:

Name: Alexandria Marie Taylor
-Baby sister of Jayceon 'The Game' Taylor

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 115 lbs (before pregnancy)

Hair Color: Long, black

Eye Color: Brown

Piercings: Bellybutton, ears

Tattoo's: none

Once again sounds like a great read. Smile Let's go!! LOL lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com
Shady_Aftermath_Girl

Next To You Empty
PostSubject: Chapter One PG-13   Next To You Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:24 pm

Chapter One: Michael

"I don't want to spend time with him, Jayceon," I said, frowning at my older brother. I sat at the ktichen table, eating dinner. My six-and-a-half month pregnant belly bulged out under my shirt. I was seventeen years old and having a baby. My (over protective) older brother and I were on the topic of my baby's father, Michael. I'd only lived with Jayceon for four months now, ever since I told him who my baby's father was.

"Why not, Alex?" He asked, trying to change my mind, "You are going to have to spend time with him eventually, you know."

I had a feeling that Jayceon wanted me to be with Michael, but I didn't want to be with him.

"Because the second I get close to him, he's goin to run off hollerin that my baby ain't his," I said, "I seen that happen to many times before to my friends. I aint going to let him do that to me, Jayceon."

"Alex, this ain't the Compton ghetto you used to live in," Jayceon reasoned, frowning, "Not every guy is going to do that to you. I wish you would give him a chance. He's a good guy. I work with him. He's smart, and hardworking. I can tell he ain't one of those Compton niggas who don't give a shit about their babies."

My brother wasn't going to let this go. I could tell. He was stubborn, just like I was. I stood up and put the empty plate in the dishwasher.

"I ain't tyring to let him hurt my child," I said, putting my hands on my hips.

"He isn't going to hurt hte baby," He said, putting his hands on my shoulders, "Do you think I would let him near you if I thought he was going to hurt my nephew?"

"Or niece," I corrected, then said, "You are my older brother. Ain't you supposed to hate the person who got me pregnant?"

He laughed a little, "Yeah, I guess so. But I don't."

"Yeah, I know," I huffed, "You guys watched the NBA finals together."

"Hey, I made fifty bucks off of him from that bet."

"You're not helping,"I said, going to the fridge for a Dr.Pepper.

"Would you please spend time with him?" Jayceon begged.

"If I go to dinner with him, will it shut you up?"

"Tomorrow night, he'll pick you up at seven," Jayceon said, grinning.

"You're a pain in the ass," I scowled.

"You know you love me."

"Hardly," I scoffed, "I disown you."

Just then, Michael walked into the kitchen. I sighed. He was over here so much, he didn't even knock anymore.

"We were just talking about you," Jayceon said as Michael sat down at the island.

"Was it good?" Michael asked.

"No," I said flatly.

"Alex," Jayceon warned, "Don't yo got some breathing shit to practice or something?"

"Lamaze?" I scoffed, "No. I already know how to breath, thank you."

I walked up stairs and past Jayceon's messy room. I went in and picked up his clothes and put them in the hamper, then made his bed. While Jayceon had a messy room, mine was really neat. I cleaned when I was too bored or anxious about something. I gues keeping busy got my mind off whatever I was worried about. I finished cleaning Jayceon's room and went into mine.

I lay down on my bed, grabbing my remote and turning on the TV. Now I had to think abou this 'date' with Michael. Great. Jayceon had been buggin gme to spend time with Michael for months now. I just wanted him to stop bugging me about it.

I was six and a half months pregnant, and really big for how far along I was. Most people thought I was nine months along, but I wasn't. The baby was healthy, though, and that's all that mattered. I could be the fattest person ever and I wouldn't care as long as my baby was healty.

Sure, it got too hot sometimes, and my body swelled and I had wierd mood swings, but I had a baby inside of me. It wasn't about me, though, anymore. I couldn't just think about myself. And as much as I wished I could go back in time and wait a while before I had a baby, but I couldn't bring myself to regret what happened.

I loved my baby already, even if the father was someone I didn't like. Just then, the baby kicked, as if to say, 'I love you too, Mommy.' I smiled a little bit, putting my hand on my stomach. The baby sometimes kept me up at night, and slept during the day.

I felt suddenly hot, so I changed into shorts and a tankt op and put my hair into a pony tail, letting my bangs hang down. The bottom of my belly usually showed, becuase the shirts were too small and I wouldn't let Jayceon buy me a whole new wardrobe.

He was way rich, but I didn't want him to spend the money he earned on me. I liked to work for my own money. In Compton, I had a job. I didn't feel usless. Here, I felt lazy.

I went downstairs, and Jayceon was gone. But Michael was still there, sitting in the ktichen, eating our food. I rolled my eyes, ignoring him. I took the paper and sat down at the other end of the island, flipping through the 'help wanted' section.

"What are you doing?" Michael said, eying me. I looked up at him.

"I'm trying to make myself by finding a job," I said, rolling my eyes, "Why do you care?"

He laughed.

"What?" I snapped.

"You're not getting a job," He said, yanking the paper out of my hands. I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest.

"And what makes you think that?" I scoffed.

"Because I said so," He said flatly, in a very as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"You can't just do that," I said, "You can't just tell me what to do."

"I just did."

I stomped out of the room, and called Jayceon, but was shocked when he took Michael's side. He said something about working would put stress on the baby. I was out numbered. I didn't have a choice. I hid in my room for the rest od the day, mad because I'd lost the argument.

I was close to all of my brothers friends, who were supposed to come the next day. In fact, Michael was the only one who hung around my brother who I didn't get along with really well.

Andre, Curtis, Marshall, DeShaun...I loved all of them. I could talk to them about anything. They were all really over protective, just like my brother. I was glad that they had gotten over the fued they'd been in.

And they were back, closer then ever. Especially Curtis, who was his best friend. His right hand man. They might as well be brothers. Marshall was bringing Hailie, too, who was out of school for the summer.

I couldn't believe she was fourteen already. I'd known her since she was five years old, and I was nine. She was growing up so fast. It was crazy. But I loved that girl. She was stronger then most girls my age. And more mature, too.

"Alex," Jayceon sid, walking into my room, "Did you clean my room?"

"Uhh, no," I lied, "The maid did it."

"The maid only comes once a week," He said, "And she's coming tomorrow. The maid didn't clean my room. You did."

"But it was messy," I said.

"Alex, don't clean my room," He said, "You have enough to worry about, okay? I don't want you straining yourself."

"Okay, Jayceon," I promised, "I won't clean your room."

He left, and I was more tired then ever. I guess cleaning his room tok more energy then I thought. I changed into pajamas and crawled into bed, falling asleep before my head hit the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Shady_Aftermath_Girl

Next To You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next To You   Next To You Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:11 pm

a little feedback please?
lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Next To You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next To You   Next To You Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:39 pm

I liked it & sorry 4 no reponse. I've been busy & some what lost interest in reading & writing fics myself. Hence why it takes so long 2 update. But I wanna know why she doesn't want Michael 2 be in the baby's life & I see that she's antsy & wants 2 do something. She def stubborn I just hope she doesn't try 2 work hard & lose the baby.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com
Shady_Aftermath_Girl

Next To You Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Two   Next To You Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:04 pm

CHAPTER TWO: THE GANG ARRIVES

I woke up the next morning, still a little tired. I looked at the clock, and saw it was almsot moon. Only seven moure hours until my dage with Michael. Awesome. But I was really excited for Marshall and all of them to come. I hadn't seen them since I was around four months pregnant.

I'd gotten alot bigger since then.

Walking down into the kitchen, I ran my fingers through my hair and looked out of the window. It was drizziling enough to be cold, and it looked like it was going to be like that all day. I sighed, opening the fridge.

I didn't feel like cooking anything, and I didn't feel like eating just cereal. I found Jayceon, "I'm going to get donuts. Can I use your car"

"Yeah, keys are hanging up," He nodded. He was in the studio, emersed in his music, "There's a shopping list on the fridge, if you don't mind picking up a few things."

"Yeah, sure," I answered, and he gave me a couple hundred dollar bills.

I changed and straightened my hair and put on make up, deodorant and perfume and was on my way. I stopped at Starbucks and got some coffee. You weren't supposed to have a lot of coffee when you're pregnant, so I didn't drink it that often. Every once in a while was okay, the doctor said, and I needed it today.

I got a cart, and put the white-choclate coffee in the little cup holder that come with carts now. Of course, every body was talking about me. Like they always did. I was pregnant- not a fucking alien

People always stared at me when I went in public. And today, it was really just getting on my nerves. Women got pregnant and had babies everyday, it wasn't like it was something new. I was wearing a really cute outfit:

http://images7.cafepress.com/product/318158357v16_350x350_Front_Color-LightPink.jpg
http://i3.iofferphoto.com/img/item/991/134/75/1GCkdhkWZwBSyeE.jpg
http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/c1/6/AAAAArHdcboAAAAAAMFhwQ.jpg

My hair was hanging down past my shoulders despite the hot weather. I might be as fat as a whale, but I still liked to look good. There was nothing wrong with that. I looked on the list of things that Jayceon said he needed.

milk
eggs
cereal
pepsi
dr. pepper
monsters
stuff to make cookies

I didn't even bother looking at the rest of the list. He was such a guy... I should have figured that these things would be on his list. I got all of the stuff that he needed and then some stuff I needed, like pre natal vitamins, fruit, and some foods that I'd been craving.

"75.09," The guy at the cash register said. I took out one hundred dollar bill and handed it to him. He gave me a wierd look, like as if pregnant girls my age weren't supposed to have money. I thought about saying something to him, but didn't.

"Do you want some help to take this out to your car, ma'am?" He said, as if me bein there annoyed him.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "I'm pregnant, not handicap."

Annoyed, I pushed the cart out of the store and loaded the stuff into the back seat of the car. I suddenly craved some hot choclate coffee, the kind you got at the Starbucks ten miles out of my way. Wanting to get out of the house for a few hours, anyway, I went.

"Can I have a large hot choclate coffee?" I said as I stopped in the drive through. The girl working looked really familiar. I couldn't put a finger on it, but she looked like somebody I knew. Her name tag said 'Danielle.'

"That'll be three oh four," She said in a friendly voice. I gave her exact change and waited for my drink. Happy to have it because I had been craving it for a long time, I took a long drink of it before I took off out of the parking lot.

"What took you so long?" Jayceon asked when I walked into the kitchen, carrying all the bags and putting them on counter.

"I went to get some coffee," I said, holding up the cup.

"Oh," He said, "I was starting to get worried. In a few days, we're going to get you a cell phone."

"Do you really think that's-"

"Yes."

"Whatever you-"

I was stopped in mid sentance, because somebody had come up behind me and covered my eyes. I froze, not knowing who it was.

"Guess who?" Came the male voice behind me.

"Curtis!" I said, recognizing his voice immediatly. I turned around.

"Wholy fucking pregnant," He said, his jaw dropped as he looked down at me. I slapped him in the chest, then hugged him, happy to see him, "Where are the rest of them?"

"In the living room," He said.

I ran- wobbled at a fast pace- into the living room. There was DeShaun, Tony Yayo, Marshall and Hailie. I hugged all of them, Hailie last. They all marveled of how big I was. This type of staring, I didn't mind.

DeShaun, Yayo and Marshall went into the kitchen with the other boys.

"Can I touch your belly?" Hailie asked, sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, sure," I said. I gently took her hand and put it to where the baby was kicking. It took a moment, but the baby kicked hard right where her hand was. She looked up at me, beaming.

"Does it hurt?" She asked.

"Only sometimes," I said, "Like when the baby kicks in the ribs, or when the baby is stretching. Other then that, it just feels wierd."

"Wow," Hailie said, "I'm not getting pregnant for a long time."

"Good," I said, "Your daddy would go into Cardiac arrest."

"You're telling me..." She said, "He freaked out when a boy called me."

"I'll tell you what," I said, "I have to get ready to go to dinner with Michael, but you can come up with me and watch me get ready. And tomorrow, we spend the day together because your dad will probably be at the studio, or at some performance."

"Sure," She said, smiling.

Most fourteen year old girls would be immature and annoying to hang out with, but Hailie was really smart and mature for her age. She was really funny, and an easy person to talk to and get along with. I didn't mind spending time with her not one bit.

It was supposed to be a really cold night, so I put on a long black maternity shirt that went down to my but, a pair of jeans, and some boots with fur. I didn't want to go out with Michael, but I was going to at least look good- fat as a whale or not.

I straightened my hair and put on make up. Hailie had to help me lace the boots up because I couldn't get to them. She didn't even laugh at me, like I exptected her to. I laughed at myself, though.

"You look really pretty, Alex," She said as were taking some pictures together. She was an avid myspacer. I didn't evn want to think about how many friends she probably did, being Eminem's daughter and everything.

"You don't mind if Hailie sleeps in your room, do you?" Jayceon asked.

"No, of course not," I said, shaking my head, "I gotta go. I think Micheal is here."

"Have fun," He called.

"Yeah, right," I said sarcastically, walking out of the door.[i]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next To You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next To You   Next To You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next To You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Fiction :: Got Talent?-