Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible 50 Cent and Eminem Joint Album in Works

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Possible 50 Cent and Eminem Joint Album in Works Empty
PostSubject: Possible 50 Cent and Eminem Joint Album in Works   Possible 50 Cent and Eminem Joint Album in Works Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:05 pm

The mythological joint album between 50 and Em has been a topic on people’s mind for quite some time now. Imagine the two hottest lyricists from Aftermath appearing on one album together collaborating left and right, the idea seems quite interesting. It would literally be an album of epic proportions.

We remember these two collaborating back and forth on the pivotal track, ‘Patiently Waiting’ off of 50’s explosive album ‘Get Rich or Die Tryin’’ which produced by Em to the title track ‘Encore’ which also featured Dr. Dre. 50’s new album will also include a track featuring Shady fittingly entitled ‘Norman Bates Motel.’ I must admit though, with Eminem on the track, it literally brings out the beast in 50 Cent. His lyrics and his deliver are a step up with Em on the track. Either way, if this joint album does come together it will be a blessing with the situation that Hip-Hop is in right now. I can just imagine Eminem and Dr. Dre doing main production on the track with some help from Timbo or possibly Kanye.

While Eminem has yet to comment on the joint album, jokingly titled ‘Ebony and Ivory,’ 50 Cent spoke to MTV News and provided answers into the question of a possibility.

These were his comments:

“I'd love to. We haven't [seriously] discussed making an album together, 'cause we would have to sit collectively and create each song, unless we was doing something where half of it was his and half of it was mine. And conceptually, maybe if he came up with the first six songs and I built the last six songs and we just featured on each other's records, you know what I mean? We'd do that in a heartbeat.”

Keep your fingers crossed, cause I doubt this album will be released anytime soon, just like that of Dre’s ‘Detox.’ Let’s hope the Aftermath camp have more up their sleeves than just two albums from Em and two possible albums from 50. The three-headed monster is back in full effect.

Keep posted to 24hourhiphop.com for more updated news into 50 and Em.
http://24hourhiphop.com/article.php?id=5073
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Page 1 of 1