Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eminem to be in GTA Movie?

Go down 

Would You Have Gone To See It?
Definitely, what kind of question is that?!!
Eminem to be in GTA Movie? I_vote_lcap100%Eminem to be in GTA Movie? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Meh
Eminem to be in GTA Movie? I_vote_lcap0%Eminem to be in GTA Movie? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No...Em should stick to rapping.
Eminem to be in GTA Movie? I_vote_lcap0%Eminem to be in GTA Movie? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Eminem to be in GTA Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Eminem to be in GTA Movie?   Eminem to be in GTA Movie? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:23 pm

Report: Eminem/GTA movie was in the works

Last year, the film-industry press was abuzz with the false starts and (eventual) indefinite suspension of the film adaptation of Halo. Now, according to Hollywood trade Variety, another top-tier game franchise, Grand Theft Auto, was itself being quietly readied for the big screen at the same time--until the whole project unraveled.

A Monday post on Variety's newly established Cut Scene game blog outlined how, after many years of resistance, Rockstar Games warmed to the idea of a GTA film. Rockstar parent company Take-Two Interactive apparently was in advanced negotiations with an unnamed movie studio--so advanced, in fact, that Variety already had prewritten stories ready and rapper Eminem was being approached for the lead.

However, like the Halo film, eventually the GTA movie deal "fell apart...at the last minute." Variety was unclear about what the fatal sticking point was, but said that it was possible the project could be revived at a later date.

Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Eminem to be in GTA Movie?
Page 1 of 1