Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jigga recently did an interview with the "Interview magazine", talking about Eminem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jigga recently did an interview with the "Interview magazine", talking about Eminem Empty
PostSubject: Jigga recently did an interview with the "Interview magazine", talking about Eminem   Jigga recently did an interview with the "Interview magazine", talking about Eminem Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Jigga recently did an interview with the "Interview magazine", talking about Obama, Kanye West and Eminem.

Quote :
“I never even told him this, but I remember that Eminem came into the studio when we made ‘Moment of Clarity,’ which he produced, on The Black Album. So here’s Eminem. It’s 2003, I think The Eminem Show had come out, and he was like the biggest rapper in the world — he sold like 20 million records worldwide or some ridiculous number. But when he came to the studio, I remember I hugged him, and I could feel that he had on a bulletproof vest. I couldn’t imagine being that successful. I mean, he’s a guy who loves rap and wanted to be successful his whole career. Then he finally gets it, and there’s this dark cloud over him.”
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Jigga recently did an interview with the "Interview magazine", talking about Eminem
Page 1 of 1