Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sober Eminem Can't Revisit 'Creepy' Home Studio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sober Eminem Can't Revisit 'Creepy' Home Studio Empty
PostSubject: Sober Eminem Can't Revisit 'Creepy' Home Studio   Sober Eminem Can't Revisit 'Creepy' Home Studio Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:47 pm

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/sober-eminem-cant-revisit-creepy-home-studio_1149472

Eminem - Sober Sober Eminem Can't Revisit 'Creepy' Home Studio 3am5o10Eminem Can't Revisit 'Creepy' Home Studio

Caption: Eminem leaves the Maida Vale studios after performing in Radio 1's Live Lounge London, England ....

EMINEM can't go down to the recording studio he built in his Michigan home anymore - because it reminds him of a very dark period in his life.

The rapper admits he spent a lot of time down there at the height of the drug addiction, which kept him out of the spotlight for two years - and couldn't face returning to a place full of bad memories.

Instead he recorded most of his new album Recovery in a new hometown studio.

He tells Billboard magazine, "I still have the studio at my house, but it reminds me of when I was in a really dark place.

"As soon as all the pills were flushed out of my system and I started seeing things clearer, going downstairs in my basement and recording creeped me out a little bit."
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Sober Eminem Can't Revisit 'Creepy' Home Studio
Page 1 of 1