Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rihanna And Eminem's 'Love The Way You Lie (Part II)' Leaks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Rihanna And Eminem's 'Love The Way You Lie (Part II)' Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Rihanna And Eminem's 'Love The Way You Lie (Part II)' Leaks   Rihanna And Eminem's 'Love The Way You Lie (Part II)' Leaks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:36 am

Rihanna And Eminem's 'Love The Way You Lie (Part II)' Leaks 281x211

A reportedly unfinished version of Rihanna's latest collaboration with Eminem, a follow-up to their smash "Love the Way You Lie," has leaked. The track, called "Love the Way You Lie (Part II)," will be featured on Rihanna's forthcoming Loud release, due November 16.

While Em raps his side of the story on the song's original version, which appeared on his Recovery LP, Rihanna sings her side on the ballad, calling herself a masochist for being in such an abusive relationship.

But Eminem claims that the abuse goes both ways in their relationship, rapping, "This morning, you wake, a sunray hits your face/ Smeared makeup as we lay in the wake of destruction/ Hush baby, speak softly, tell me I'll be sorry that you/ Pushed me into the coffee table last night so I can push you off me."

He goes on to spit, "Try and touch me so I scream at you not to touch me/ Run out the room and I'll follow you like a lost puppy/ Baby without you I'm nothing/ I'm so lost/ Hug me and then tell me how ugly I am/ But that you'll always love me."

Once Eminem wraps up his verse on the track, Rihanna brings it back around with that incredibly recognizable hook from the original song.

Rihanna admits that she had some reservations about revisiting the song for her album, but adds that Em came up with a "crazy verse" for the song. "Something is wrong with Eminem," she said to MTV News, laughing. "He has so much in his mind that I almost feel lucky for him that he has music. ... Music is such a great release for him. He's one of my favorite artists."

Now that they have worked together not once but twice, they seem like a natural duo, but Rihanna was initially surprised that the rapper wanted to work with an artist like her. "That's the first thing I thought. I was like, 'What? Eminem wants to do a song with a pop artist? With me?' 'Cause, you know, he always raps and talks sh-- about pop artists and pop female artists," she recalled. "So it was more of a shock to me than anything, and then that was the first thought. The second thought was, 'Of course I'll do a song with Eminem.' That's just something that doesn't come around every day. And then thirdly, I heard the song, and I just loved it."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1651397/20101103/rihanna.jhtml
Back to top Go down
http://fictions.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
xSamanthax

xSamanthax

PostSubject: Re: Rihanna And Eminem's 'Love The Way You Lie (Part II)' Leaks   Rihanna And Eminem's 'Love The Way You Lie (Part II)' Leaks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:59 am

I loved it! <3
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie (Part 2) ft. Eminem    Rihanna And Eminem's 'Love The Way You Lie (Part II)' Leaks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Check it out:

What do we think??
Back to top Go down
http://fictions.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rihanna And Eminem's 'Love The Way You Lie (Part II)' Leaks   Rihanna And Eminem's 'Love The Way You Lie (Part II)' Leaks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rihanna And Eminem's 'Love The Way You Lie (Part II)' Leaks
Page 1 of 1