Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

50 Cent copies Eminem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

50 Cent copies Eminem Empty
PostSubject: 50 Cent copies Eminem   50 Cent copies Eminem Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:30 am

50 Cent Says Eminem's Upcoming Albums 'Tie Together'

'It felt like part one and part two of the [same album],' Fif says of Relapse and its follow-up.

by Shaheem Reid, with reporting by Melissa Casanovas

50 Cent (MTV News)

50 Cent's Before I Self Destruct was delayed to make way for Eminem's Relapse (due May 19), and the G-Unit General

E-Mail this story to a friend

Add RSS Headlines

Add VH1 News to My Yahoo

raved about Marshall Mathers' latest.

"It's great," 50 said of the album, sitting between Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo in New York last week. Eminem announced that soon after Relapse, he'll be putting out a follow-up LP this year.

"You can't ask for more excitement from a hip-hop perspective than two Eminem albums," 50 said. "One is great. It's a treat. But the second one is exciting.

"Actually, it was my idea for him to release two albums, because he had so much material over a time period," Fif added. "The [second album] kind of feels like a sequel. They're both written to one album topic almost, that it felt like part one and part two of the [same album]. They tie together."

50 said he plans to duplicate Slim Shady's game plan and put out two albums of his own within months of each other. The first will be the long-talked-about Self Destruct, and 50 is keeping the second project's title to himself for now. The move could mean that 50 is planning to extend his contract with Interscope Records. In past interviews, 50 promised that if his renegotiations didn't go well, a greatest-hits album would be the last record Interscope would receive from him and new material would be housed elsewhere.

"They should look for Em in May, me in June, then his second album will come out and my second album will come out a month after that," 50 said of his team's release schedule.

There is still no word on Dr. Dre's Detox. The record has been hampered by several leaks of unfinished material from recording sessions with T.I.

This report is from MTV News.

queen
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

50 Cent copies Eminem Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 Cent copies Eminem   50 Cent copies Eminem Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:38 am

50 Cent ia always tryna take credit 4 things that Em does. His gloating really irks me. Evil or Very Mad When I watch interviews with him & Em he's sooooo fake, by giving him a bit---- and I stress the words "a bit" out----of respect. Then when he's alone, he takes credit 4 damn near everything Em does. Mad
It really pisses me off because Em has such a heart that he can't see it. Sometimes in some interviews he sits freakin' quiet while 50 rambles on.
What do u guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

50 Cent copies Eminem
Page 1 of 1