Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Explanation on Lines *Bleeped* from Eminem Songs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Explanation on Lines *Bleeped* from Eminem Songs Empty
PostSubject: Explanation on Lines *Bleeped* from Eminem Songs   Explanation on Lines *Bleeped* from Eminem Songs Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:36 pm

These are just the ones that i know of that were released to the public that have a least one part censored for special purposes.

The Marshall Mathers LP:

I'm Back-
In I'm back the line thats censored goes "I take seven ___ from _________ stand um all in line grab an A.K. 47 a revolver 9 a mag 11 and that otta the problem of mine and thats a whole school of bullys shot um all at one time"

The line is supposed to say "I take seven kids from Columbine stand um all in line grab an A.K. 47 a revolver 9 a mag 11 and that otta the problem of mine and thats a whole school of bullys shot um all at one time"

the reason they bleeped it out is because Eminem was refering to Columbine High School in Coloardo where two students named Eric Harrison and Dylan Clevost went to school and they were wearing trench coats and inside there trench coats they had Machine Guns, Granades, AK's, Mags, and revolvers and they shot and killed 12 of their fellow students and 1 teracher Eminem and Marlin Manson's music was blamed for this thats why he says that he's basically saying that they make it seem like Eminem and Marlin Manson were the ones that shot up the school he's tryin to say it's not his fault and just because those kids were Eminem and Marlin Manson fans dosen't mean that they did it because of Marlin Manson and Eminem's music

Marshall Mathers-
the line that's censored it " _____________________ faggit" he origionally say "Paul Simons and motherfucking faggit" Paul Simon was Eminem's moms lawer back when Eminem's mom sued Eminem for defamation they bleeped it because if he said his name he would of gotten sued.

Kim-
The line thats censored is "Theres a _______________laying dead with a slip throat in your living room" the line originally says "Theres a four year old little boy laying dead with a slit throat in your living room" the reason they bleeped it out is because it's illigal to talk about slitting little kids throats

Criminal-
The line that's censored is "I drink Malt Liquor to fuck you up quicker then you'd wanna fuck me up for saying the word ______" He origionally says "I drink Malt Liquor to fuck you up quicker then you'd wanna fuck me up for saying the word nig*a" He bleeped it out because he's not going to say that word on his record

---------------------------------------------------

8 Mile:

Rap Game-
the line thats censored says "I'ma get snuffed cause I ain't said enough to pipe down I'll pipe down when the _______ is wiped out when I see that little _________ dyke get sniped out" he origionally says "I'ma get snuffed cause I ain't said enough to pipe down I'll pipe down when the White House is wiped out when I see that little Chenny dyke get sniped out" They bleep it out because he's threatening a member of the United States Congress and also threatening the destroy the White House and it's against the law to make threats like that.

The Eminem Show:

White America-
He says at the end of the song "To burn the _____ and replace it with a parental advisory sticker"

He Originally said "To burn the flag and replaace it with a parental advisory sticker."

Hailie's Song-
The lines not bleeped out it's just hard to understand anyway he says "Cuddle wit daddy I'm so glad that her mom didn't want her"

Encore:

Like Toy Soldiers-
the line that was bleeped was "I went my whole career without ever mentioning _____" he origionally says "I went my whole career without ever mentioning Suge" it's bleeped out because he won't say Suge's name because he's got too much respect not for Suge but for Dre and Dre asked him not to say Suges name so he didn't.

We As Americans-
the line that censored is "I'd rather see the _____________" the line origionally says "I'd rather see the president dead" the reason it's beeped is because it's illigal to threaten the president and they considered this a threat.

Eminem Presents The Re-Up

The Re-Up-
The line that was bleeped out was "He's already reconciled with his _____, a chainsaw and an axe". It is suspected by people on this forum that he says "He's already reconciled with his ex, a chainsaw and an axe". And I believe it.

No Apologies-
The Line that was censored was "you fuckers are not ready, cause i got jelly, like ________ pot belly" He says "you fuckers are not ready, cause i got jelly, like Beyonce's pot belly". He bleeped that out most likely out of respect for Jay-Z.

Fucking Crazy

Busa Rhyme-
The part that's bleeped is "Hit a fuckin ______in her ______ with luggage"
He's supposed to say "Hit a fuckin pregnant chick in her stomach with luggage"

Props to EmptyPromises for some of the lyric explainations.

Downloads

No Apologies
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D2E09A9N

Hailie's Song
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9hnzed

The Re-Up
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xvgx1h

White America
http://www.sendspace.com/file/azjhbr
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Explanation on Lines *Bleeped* from Eminem Songs