Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Introduce yourself!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Introduce yourself!!!   Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:01 pm

Welcome to the upcoming best Eminem website out. Thanks for registering. This section is were you can introduce yourself tell us who you are, were u hail from and when was the first time u became a fan of Eminem!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fictions.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
divaglam

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!!   Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:17 pm

Eminem Lovers,

Hello! I was wanting to introduce myself. My name is Kia, and I am twenty eight. The first time I started liking Eminem was back in 9th grade during the summer after the passing of one of my best friends. His music helped me get through the rough patch. Not only that listening to it made think he is lyrically intense, and a true genius when it came to his words.

I would take the money I made from allowance and have someone who was age appropriated to go to the store, and pick up both Slim Shady LP and then the Marshall Mathers LP. At the time I had my disc man handy that way I could listen to his music, and my mother didn't think anything of it. I listen to it his music so much that at the end of the month I end of the summer I knew the words to all his songs.

I loved Marshall {Eminem} in the his very first movie 8 Mile as B-Rabbit. He amazed me with the talent that he had to be a actor. At the time of listening to his music I become obsessed, and had to have anything everything that I could get my hands on that had his name or face on it. My friends said I did a complete 180 degree turn from loving boy bands to a one man show. That was how I knew it his music was meant for me Very Happy

Plus those beautiful blue eyes were desirable, and I would do anything to b able to swim in them, and kiss his sweet lips {even with the words that come out of them}. There will be nothing a person can say that can turn me against him.

Eminem Obsessed Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/divaglam2003
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!!   Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:23 am

Welcome to the best Eminem website out Kia. I'm glad you found us. Thanks for your wonderful introduction. His music does help u get through a rough patch. 8 Mile was sum movie cant wait to see his new one SouthPaw coming out soon. Please be sure to check out the rest of this website. Thanks again for joining and enjoy the site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fictions.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
ihateuse

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!!   Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:53 pm

hey i'm Chelsea im from England and i'm new i'm here because I love Eminem fanfic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!!!   

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1