Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nick Cannon Fires Back At Eminem & Disses Ray J/Fabolous Beef In Uncle Murda Remix Track

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Nick Cannon Fires Back At Eminem & Disses Ray J/Fabolous Beef In Uncle Murda Remix Track Empty
PostSubject: Nick Cannon Fires Back At Eminem & Disses Ray J/Fabolous Beef In Uncle Murda Remix Track   Nick Cannon Fires Back At Eminem & Disses Ray J/Fabolous Beef In Uncle Murda Remix Track Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:34 am

Nick Cannon Fires Back At Eminem & Disses Ray J/Fabolous Beef In Uncle Murda Remix Track 041011_nickcannons1

Nick Cannon joined by Uncle Murda has recorded ‘Warning (Remix)’ which fires shots at Eminem and refers to the Fabolous vs. Ray J saga.

On the track aimed purely at his detractors, the 30-year-old spits, “It would take your whole crew to buy a bottle, I bought the club/You on that Fab and Ray J s**t, I do it for the love.”

The remix also features an audio clip of Eminem from around the time of Nick's initial spat with the ‘Love The Way You Lie’ star where he somewhat backtracks on the beef saying: “I had no idea Nick Cannon was going to start wiling out on me.”

To which Cannon retorts: “You said it Marshall, that’s all you had to do!” and that Slim Shady is “forgiven.”

Have a listen to the track here.....

Wuts wrong wit him?
Back to top Go down
http://fictions.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm

Nick Cannon Fires Back At Eminem & Disses Ray J/Fabolous Beef In Uncle Murda Remix Track
Page 1 of 1