Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hugh Jackman Says Eminem Is 'Extraordinary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Hugh Jackman Says Eminem Is 'Extraordinary Empty
PostSubject: Hugh Jackman Says Eminem Is 'Extraordinary   Hugh Jackman Says Eminem Is 'Extraordinary Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:41 am

Hugh Jackman Says Eminem Is 'Extraordinary Wolverine11

Hugh Jackman has revealed his passion for hip-hop and says that Eminem is "extraordinary."

The X-Men star says that he was won over by Em when he saw him perform live - and he is not the only rapper he is a fan of. "I think Eminem is extraordinary, and one of the greatest live acts I've ever seen," he told Next Movie.

"I'm a real fan of live music, but if I go to a concert and I feel that I'm just getting their CD, basically, played for me, it bores me. I would prefer to just listen to it. But he, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Dr Dre: It was one of the most electrifying nights I've ever been a part of."

Gushing further about Eminem, he said: "And Eminem, he's just, oh my God, he's just the consummate performer. A professional. And everything comes from an honest place. Comes from his heart. That's what I like about him."

Are you surprised by Hugh's music choice?

http://www.taletela.com/news/10155/hollywood-actor-hugh-jackman-says-eminem-is-extraordinary
Back to top Go down
http://fictions.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm

Hugh Jackman Says Eminem Is 'Extraordinary
Page 1 of 1