Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Statik Selektah Says Eminem Collaboration Will Be On Obie Trice's Album Statik Selektah Says Eminem Collaboration Will Be On Obie Trice's Album

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Statik Selektah Says Eminem Collaboration Will Be On Obie Trice's Album Statik Selektah Says Eminem Collaboration Will Be On Obie Trice's Album Empty
PostSubject: Statik Selektah Says Eminem Collaboration Will Be On Obie Trice's Album Statik Selektah Says Eminem Collaboration Will Be On Obie Trice's Album   Statik Selektah Says Eminem Collaboration Will Be On Obie Trice's Album Statik Selektah Says Eminem Collaboration Will Be On Obie Trice's Album Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:21 am

Statik Selektah Says Eminem Collaboration Will Be On Obie Trice's Album Statik Selektah Says Eminem Collaboration Will Be On Obie Trice's Album 1-statik

UPDATE: The producer also notes that his project with Bun B is without a release date.

Statik Selektah is coming off of a prolific year, which saw the release of Population Control, Well Done with Action Bronson and more. For 2012, the producer has a few projects already in the works, including an already finished collaboration with Eminem, a project with Bun B and his own compilation-esque album.

I’m going to put out an album as an artist. It’s not going to be rapping on every song, but it’s going to be creative how Swizz Beatz used to do, kind of, but it’s going to be the boom bap version of that," he told Jamar Thrasher. "There’s a lot lined up for this year. My album with Termanology, 2012, that’s a 1982 album. I got an album with Reks coming out called Straight No Chaser. I got a project me and Bun B are doing on the low right now, it’s going to be dope. Me and Styles P are going to do something. I just did a record with Eminem. So a lot of big records coming."

Watch the full interview below (57th Ave via HHNM).

Check out the video here:
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.18168/title.statik-selektah-says-eminem-collaboration-will-be-on-obie-trices-album
Back to top Go down
http://fictions.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm

Statik Selektah Says Eminem Collaboration Will Be On Obie Trice's Album Statik Selektah Says Eminem Collaboration Will Be On Obie Trice's Album
Page 1 of 1