Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Going Through Changes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Going Through Changes   Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything; I might introduce random characters who will belong to me. In this story, Marshall and Kim never divorced the second time and are currently living happily in 2011. Marshall is depressed and distressed with his life, and feel himself spiralling out of control and is quite sure that he might turn back to alcohol and drugs.

They say Proof just flipped out, homie just swift out and bust,
Nah, it ain't like Doody to do that,
He wouldn't fuckin' shoot at, no-body, he fights first,
But dwellin' on it only makes the night worse.

Marshall Mathers stood at the window of large, spacious and lavish his bedroom as he gazed down at the snow-covered ground of his mansion. He sighed deeply, rolling his eyes in frustration as he was aroused and disturbed from his slumber state by a horrific nightmare which had been happening frequently. His right hand gently and lightly rested against the cold surface of the window, and stared and glared at the grounds of mansion which was covered in snow which seemed like a blanket of depression to Marshall. Even though he had a dramatic comeback after a, Marshall had started to dislike and loathe himself, and is extremely unhappy and depressed even though with a beautiful family, a successful career and a large fanbase that has rapidly spread across the world ever he burst onto the scene with his very first single. As soon as his name acclaimed fame, the troubles and lawsuits soon followed, court dates became occurring thing and he divorced from wife who was his long-term girlfriend, and only to marry her a couple of years later after they decided to give their relationship another try to be a family once again.

“What’s a matter sweetie?” he heard his wife murmur from underneath the warmth and comfort of the bed sheets.

“Nutthin’. Just sufferin the sides effects from another bad dream,” Marshall grumbled, adjusting himself so that he could become comfortable while standing upright.

“Did you have another dream about DeShawn?”

“Yeah, I had another dream about him. I still can’t believe it’s be five years since h-h-h- he died Kim,” Marshall spluttered tearfully, sniffling as the tears formed at the corner of his eyes.

“Come back to bed, I’ll look after you. I promise,” Kim whispered in a soft and affectionate voice, instantly calming Marshall’s nerves and mannerisms.

Marshall pivoted around, standing only in his boxers as he eyes focused on the shape underneath the bedcovers, the flow of long blonde hair lying against the pillow as Kimberley poked her head out from underneath the bed sheets. His facial complexion had become paler than usual, and his hands are shaking uncontrollably as he closed his hands into a closed fist. He closed his eyes, shuddering and shivering violently as the coldness and numbness surged at his naked and exposed muscles and limbs.

“Come back to bed sweetheart,” Kimberly said affectionately, gently and lightly patting her hand on the bed, dragging her neatly trimmed nails across the fabric of the bedcovers.

Marshall slowly and lethargically moved, his bare feet padding lightly across the laminated wooden flooring, awkwardly clambering underneath the bedcovers as she snuggled affectionately and tenderly into Kimberley’s naked body, cuddling and snuggling into her shoulder for warmth and comfort. He stared up at the ceiling, wiping his eyes and cheeks as the tears continue to flow and stream down his cheeks mercilessly and endlessly.

“Sweetie I’m here for you, I’ll look after you. I promise,” Kimberley whispered softly,

“Kim. Kim I’m so sorry,” Marshall apologised, bowing his head down as he turned to avoid Kimberley’s quizzical glance.

“Sorry for what?”

“For everything that I put you through, those songs I created. I didn’t know what I was thinking. I’m so sorry,” Marshall apologised remorsefully, sobbing hysterically as the tears of sadness and unhappiness proceeded to flow down his cheeks.

“Marsh, that’s all in the past. I’ve done some things to you as well. I’m not a saint, and neither are you. We got each other, and that’s all that matters. I love you so much, the children love you so much,” Kimberley reassured Marshall affectionately, kissing him

“I love you too. I love you so much. I’m glad that I’m here with you, the children and I’m never leaving again

“I won’t let you, and your mine to keep, you’re my beautiful and handsome husband,” Kimberley said and whispered affectionately into Marshall’s ear, flicking her tongue against his ear as she nibbled on his earlobe.

“And your my sexy wife,” Marshall said soothingly, cupping her naked breasts which and explore Marshall’s mouth with her tongue.

“I’m so glad that you didn’t die, I don’t know what I would’ve done. I would’ve been a total wreck, depressed and so would the children,” Kimberley admitted and informed Marshall, sniffing as unbearable pain surged through her chest.

“But I didn’t, I’m off the drugs, drink and making music. I feel like I’m much better,” Marshall proudly informed Kimberley, smiling warmly and brightly as Kimberley

“Tomorrow, I’ma cook your favourite thing, a full cooked breakfast. Would you like that?” Kimberley asked quizzically, tracing her finger up and down Marshall’s bare chest as he tried to comfort and reassure him.

“Of course I would, you know how much I like your cooking,” Marshall groaned in content and satisfaction

Kimberley moved further against his body, resting and nuzzling her head into his shoulder as she cuddled into him.

“So are you gonna go to sleep with your hand on my boob?”

“I don’t think you would complain about that,” Marshall said while playfully teasing her, smoothing the palm of which caused her to groan and moan

“No I don’t think I would,” Kimberley said, giggling as Marshall dragged his hands away from her breasts.

Marshall slipped both of his down to her stomach, caressing and rubbing it affectionately and tenderly as his eyes remained focused, he smiled cheerfully and pleasantly as his fingertips continued to stroke and massage her naked stomach. He laughed, staring warmly into Kimberley’s eyes, lifting one hand to cup her cheek as the other stroked her stomach with so much passion and affection.

“I can’t believe we’re having another child. Another child,” Marshall said, beaming and glowing brightly as his eyes lit up with happiness and excitement

“Another son or daughter. Hailie, Laney and Whitney have already decided names; I’ve never seen them this excited,” Kimberley squealed and squeaked

“Yeah I know, but it’s much early to say that, but what if something happens?”
Kimberley gasped in shock and disbelief, and her eyes widened with shock and disbelief as she slowly opened and widened her mouth to allow a small gasp and shudder escape her mouth.

“Don’t say that,” Kimberley cried in frustration, pain surged and coursed through her heart and veins as thoughts flooded and invaded mind.

“I’m sorry baby, we can’t start naming the child at this age.”

“Don’t apologise, let’s just go to sleep,” Kimberley spoke softly, whispering as her eyes fluttered to a close.

“Night sweetheart,” Marshall mumbled and grumbled underneath his breath, turning his head to glance at the bedroom window, staring at the heavy mist pushing itself against the window.

Last edited by TheDarkPrince on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : structure)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:42 pm

I really like how you write, how you describe the details and the feelings cheers
The beginning is really good too, I like how you started with Marshall in his thoughts and Kim caring about him and I kinda like that Marsh and Kim gonna have another baby, it's something new.
I hope you'll go on soon Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:15 pm

I love Em, cause he gave me somethin
A positive anything is better than a negative nothin

Marshall sat slouched and slumped at the island counter; staring and glaring at his full breakfast plate and has seemed to have lost his appetite. His attention was immediately drawn to the glass filled with orange juice; large and chunky ice cubes floated at the top and could not even find the strength and courage to drink or even eat anything. He sighed deeply, slowly reaching and leaning toward the knife and fork, picking it up and watched painfully as his knife and fork clattered and rattled together as he struggled to devour breakfast. He chewed slowly, swallowing hard as he was afraid that the food might upset the contents of his stomach.

“Daddy are you even listening to me?”

Marshall turned and snapped his head around, staring at Hailie who stood at the entrance of the kitchen, wearing wintry clothes which hugged to her skin. He immediately shifted in displeasure and discomfort, turning his head back around to stare at his food. He heard the light footsteps move toward him, unable as he could feel himself spiralling out of control, behaviour, expressions and mannerisms changing every single second as his eyes diverted up to the bottle of wine that belonged to his wife. He shook his head, shivering and shuddering as his head turned away from the standing bottle of wine, glancing at as he tried to take his mind of the bottle of wine which was located and situated across the kitchen.

“What is it sweetie?”

“As I was saying, can I go to the movies with Ashley, tonight?”

“With a girl sweetheart or is this a boy? Is this a date Hailie? I don’t really know,” Marshall whispered softly, worried and concerned as he wondered if someone was just using because of who her father is.

Hailie threw her hands against her hips, sighing in frustration and annoyance as she pouted furiously. She raked a hand through her hair, desperately pleading as she spoke in a whining and whinging voice. Hailie pouted again, biting her upper lip in frustration and annoyance as her stamped her bare feet off the kitchen flooring.

“Daddy I think I’m quite older enough to date now. He’s in my class, cutest and sweetest guy around and he asked me. Please Daddy,” Hailie desperately pleaded and squeaked disappointment.

“All right, and if he pressures you into anythin, just please walk away and I’ll come and pick you up.”

Hailie squealed and squeaked in delight and happiness, and she casually trotted and padded over to where her father was sitting, kissing him gently on the forehead. She hugged him tightly and affectionately, raising her eyebrow quizzically as she could feel him shivering and shaking uncontrollably as she held him in his arms. Hailie stared intently and quizzically at her shaking father, watching as she bit her lip anxiously and worryingly as she did not know what to think or even say.

“Thank you Daddy. Why are you shaking Daddy?”

“I think I’m comin’ down with something, probably another cold. You know how I get at Christmas time,” Marshall said, lying through his teeth as his eyes slowly moved and diverted back toward the bottle of wine without arousing Hailie’s suspicions

“Are you sure that’s what it is?”

Marshall snapped his head around, staring at Haile with an intensive and his eyes burned with pure hatred. He slowly allowed a small gasp and sigh to escape his mouth, and he hated people doubting him and making accusations as they try to finger something else on him.

“So you don’t believe me? Great that’s another person,” Marshall angrily and frustratingly snapped at his fifteen year old daughter who stood there with a shocked and stunned expression on her face.

“Daddy please don’t shout at me. I don’t like to see you being angry at me,” Hailie whispered softly, taking a small step back as she watched Marshall’s facial expressions change and alter quite quickly.

Marshall bowed his head to look at the kitchen counter in front of him, shuffling a mouthful of bread into his mouth in order to avoid replying. He swallowed hard, turning his attention onto the remaining slice as his stomach needed something to ear, his body was drastically becoming malnourished. His body weight and muscle had been disappearing quite rapidly and drastically, almost becoming skin and bones and rarely left the house, becoming the same person as he was when he took a break from the music industry. He felt horrible and disgusted, and a sickening and revolting sensation is currently nestling in his stomach, tightening the knots.

“I’m really sorry sweetie; I’m having a rough day. Another nightmare about Proof,” Marshall tried to choke back the tears, but soon found and felt them flowing down his cheeks.

He laughed, chuckled and shook his head as his cheeks reddened with extreme embarrassment. He flushed a tinge of redness, laughing and turning his head away to avoid eye contact with his daughter.

“You must think I’m a wimp,” Marshall said, laughing and chuckling embarrassingly as he felt his breath hitch painfully in his throat.

“Daddy I don’t think you’re a wimp, I think you’re the one of the greatest and toughest person I know and have seen,” Hailie reassured her father, stroking his cheek as she brushed away the streaming and flowing tears.

“You’re one of the greatest things that ever happened to me. I love you so much,” Marshall whispered softly and affectionately, leaning upward as he gently and tenderly kissed Hailie on the cheek.

“I just can’t believe my little baby girl is all grown up. Ready to go on her first date,” Marshall spoke proudly, beaming and glowing with happiness as he listened to Hailie soft and beautiful laugh.

“But I’ll always be your little baby won’t I?”

Marshall lightly smiled, nodding his head in agreement as he placed his hand tenderly on Hailie’s cheek, stroking his fingers up and down as he titled and cocked his head up as the sound of distant echoing footsteps reached up to them.

“I love you, your mother, Whitney and Laney so much. I’m just so glad, and if I had to give up music for yous, I would. I would do anything for you.”

“I know. You’re the greatest dad in the entire world,” Haile said proudly, smiling and beaming pleasantly, cheerfully whistling as she stared at her father’s haggard appearance.

“So what other things are you doing today?”

“I dunno, might watch movie with Whitney since Laney is staying over at her boyfriend’s house,” Haile informed Marshall, smiling lightly as she took a piece of his bacon, nibbling on it as she felt the grease dribbling down her chin.

“What type of movie? Would I like it?”

“Some romantic chick flick, definitely not your type,” Hailie stated, smiling as she instantly knew what her father comeback was going to be, smiling and laughing.

“Definitely not my type, gimmie Scarface any day of the week,” Marshall said with a large smile spreading across his face.

“Well I better get goin, I’m watching it Whit’s room,” Hailie said, kissing him on the cheek before leaving him in the kitchen all by his self.

Marshall grasped and clutched the cold class filled with orange juice, raising the crystal and glimmering glass as he heard the ice cubs rattling and bashing against the sides. Drinking the cold liquid and sighed in satisfaction as he shuddered at the coldness of the drink.

“Well you can’t beat Mountain Dew,” Marshall muttered and mumbled underneath his breath, chuckling to himself.

Last edited by TheDarkPrince on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Thank you for reading and replying, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:27 pm

Hailie is stood nervously and worryingly in front of her large bedroom mirror, squinting her eyes intently as the sunlight glimmered and shimmered across the surface of the mirror. She stared at her own reflection, noticing her pale complexion, breathing heavily and erratically as her heart hammered, pounded and thumped loudly and almost deafeningly. She continued to glare at her own reflection, holding and clutching her stomach as she smiled lightly and gently, struggling to smile cheerfully and pleasantly as she slowly and gradually smoothed her hands over her stomach, swaying nervously and worryingly as she bit her upper lip harder enough to draw blood.

“Am I fat Mom?”

“What?

“Am I fat Mom? Please be honest, I won’t get mad,” Hailie softly and nervously whispered, staring at her figure with a disgusted and hateful look.

“Hailie you look even more beautiful now, my little sweetie has all grown up,” Kimberly said in a pleasant and cheerful tone as she bent down to kiss her daughter.

“Mom how should I act around him? I’m quite inexperienced with the opposite sex,” Hailie informed and stated with an embarrassed look on her, hands fidgeting nervously and uncomfortably.

“Sweetie you just be yourself around him. You shouldn’t have to change your behaviour just to impress someone off the opposite sex, everyone should like you for who you are, and not someone who is acts fake, different to what she normal is,” Kimberley reassured her anxious and worried daughter, kissing her on the top of her head as she fluffed and raked a hand through her long blonde strands.

Marshall is slumped and slouched uncomfortably in his leather swivel chair, grasping a pen tightly between his fingers as he scribbled quickly and messily down onto piece paper from his notebook. He stared at the writing, familiar squiggles as it seemed and appeared that he could not write anything he decided or claimed was worthy of being created for a song.

“Sweetie, could you come and look at your daughter now” Kimberley’s voice travelled and drifted into his study from Hailie’s bedroom.

Marshall cursed underneath his breath, throwing his black biro pen against the notebook filled with messy handwriting, carelessly scribbling something meaningless as he stood up, pushing his leather chair underneath his computer desk. He sighed as he stepped out of his study room, his enclosed sanctuary which nobody ventured into his study room as he refused anyone permission, locking it when he was away on business, sometimes locking it when he went to the toilet or bathroom. He locked the door behind him, pivoting on the spot as he moved down the landing, feet lightly padding against the wooden flooring as he moved toward the sound of female laughter. He was worried, concerned by the recent news that his daughter was eventually. This was the day, the moment he had continuously dreaded ever since he first held her in his arms on the cold wintry Christmas Day almost sixteen years ago.
Marshall stood in the entrance of his daughter’s bedroom, staring at the bright pink painted walls as his eyes rested on Kimberley who stood in front of the bedroom mirror. He allowed a small gasp of shock to escape his mouth, staring at his daughter who had been completely transformed into a mature and beautiful looking woman.

“Who are you and what have you done with Hailie Jade?” Marshall asked with an expression of shock and confusion plastered across his face.

“Sweetie, you look so beautiful. So much like your mother,” Marshall proudly stated, glancing and then his eyes moved toward Whitney who lay down on the bed, flipping through the magazine that she was currently reading.

Hailie laughed embarrassingly, stroking and entwining her blonde strands between her fingers as she blushed and flushed a tinge of pink.

“So what time are you meeting this Ashley? Sweetie I think that we should at least meet him before you decide to go on date with him," Marshall said, bowing his head all he felt eyes glaring at him intently.

“Marsh,” Kimberley spoke firmly and sternly, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear as she patiently watched her husband’s response and reaction.

Marshall turned his attention onto his wife, moving his eyes away from Hailie as he focused intently on Kimberley who stood behind
their daughter, staring intently at Kimberley who glared back at him with so much burning hatred as her hormones began to kick in and change her expressions and behaviour which alarmed Marshall.

“I think we should allow her go to the movies with this Ashley,” Kimberley

“But he could be a psychotic raving lunatic,” Marshall said, crossing his arms over his chest as he struggled to stand his ground as he was battling two females who were quite similar in expressions and mannerisms.

“He’s not,” Hailie said in an aggressive manner, sighing deeply as she smoothed a hand down her hip.

“Yeah? How do you know?” Marshall responded and retorted with a question, immediately knowing that she could not answer.

Hailie narrowed her eyes intently, staring directly at her father as she tried to rack her brain for a single answer. She stared, placing both her hands on her hip as she raised her eyebrow until they arched as she stared at her father, wondering and pondering why he is acting so differently.

“Look Hailie I just want you to know, I’m so worried about you because he might be using you

“Using me? Why would someone want to use me?”

“Oh I don’t know, maybe because your Eminem’s daughter and they’ll want to get on the internet and they’ll go on Twitter and Facebook and say somethin’,” Marshall responded with so much frustration and anger in his voice.

“Please Daddy; all I want is to be act like someone normal. I don’t want to be like someone who’s hidden away from the world,” Hailie spoke in frustration and annoyance, desperately wanting a normal life where she could socialise with her friends, have boyfriends and go on dates without her father questioning it almost immediately.

“Okay,” Marshall whispered softly as he knew he would become seriously distressed and depressed if anything happened to Hailie.

“Well that’s two of the children grown; now all that’s left is Whitney,” Marshall said, glancing and flashing a smile in Whitney’s direction, staring as she remained sprawled across the bed, chuckling and giggling,

“And you don’t forget this bundle of joy resting in here, the boy or girl who’s gonna make me so fat,” Kimberley informed Marshall while stroking her stomach with a hint of happiness in her voice.

“That’s true, even if you do put weight on; you’ll still be the same attractive woman I married too. I love you so much, you’ll always look beautiful to me,” Marshall said and spoke as the affectionate words spilled out of his mouth, comforting his wife while his daughter looked on.

Kimberley’s face beamed and glowed with delight and happiness, her cheeks flushed and blushed as she smoothed her palm over which was becoming larger and larger as her body became accustomed to the unborn baby growing inside of her. She had regretted the paths and directions she took previously, wishing that she could go back in time and physical stop herself from ever hurting and damaging Marshall. She loved Marshall for who he is, for her she never saw him as Eminem, the bestselling hip-hop artist in the world and only saw him as Marshall Bruce Mathers III and never referred him as Eminem as she dated and married him because she loved him as wonderful and loving husband and a father.

Last edited by TheDarkPrince on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wording)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Oh two new updates, I was to happy to see that there are two! (:
And I really love them, I love how the storyline is and I can't wait to read more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:42 pm

Thanks for reading and replying for the second time. I hope to update every single day, but might be delays due to me starting a new training course
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Hailie sighed deeply and she adjusted herself to become comfortable in her seat, her shoes slipped and slid against the sticky cinema floor, she sighed deeply and stared into the blackness, and the surroundings were dimly illuminated by the flickering light as she stared at the large screen, patiently waiting for the movie to start and Ashley to return with the food. She tapped her fingers against the armrest continuously and repeatedly, staring at the other figures as she glanced across the cinema. She heard the entrance opening, door creaking and squeaking as she sought the door, watching her date enter the cinema and carrying their food.

Ashley Cooper sat down on the chair next to Hailie, carrying a large metallic tray that consisted of two large buckets of popcorn, large drink cartons and two, pushing the tray close to his chest as he passed Haile her food and drink, noticing that she was acting nervously. He flashed a sweet, good-natured and innocent smile as his rested his hand against her shoulder. He smiled, using the other hand to brush her hair from her forehead as she gazed lovingly into her eyes as she reassured and comforted her with his warm and tender touch.

“Relax Hailie; you’re doing great, everyone’s nervous on their first date,” Ashley affectionately and tenderly reassured her, resting his hand gently on her shoulder as he tried to get to relax and become more comfortable.

Ashley is wearing a nice dress shirt, comfortable and his black hair has been combed until he became comfortable with his appearance. He is about two to three months younger than Hailie, and attends the same high school and classes.
Hailie smiled, relaxing as she slumped further and further into her seat, raising her eyebrow quizzically and worryingly as she felt Ashley’s warm hand slip and slide down from her shoulder, passing her waist and resting gently on her thigh, circling his finger which made her shift in discomfort and displeasure as she stared anxiously and worryingly at his hand as it continued to touch her thigh.

“Ermm, what are you doing?”

“Shush darling, I know you’ll enjoy this. I know you wanted this ever since you locked eyes on with me this evening,” Ashley spoke and whispered a with hint of lust and seediness flickering throughout his voice.

“Well I don’t want it. Why would I want something like that? Look, this is first date and I barely even know you. I don’t want this,” Haile protested loudly, shaking her head in complete shock and disbelief as she whimpered and murmured underneath her breath, gasping and shuddering as she felt Ashley’s hand slide underneath her dress, tugging at the bottom of the dress.

“Yes you do, I’ve seen the way you act in school. You know what you’re doing, bending over in classes picking up, your flirting and giving the boys the view of that firm ass,”

“Just because I bend over to pick my ruler doesn’t give you the permission to leer seedily, or think that I’m some kind of easy girl who’ll jump into bed with you the moment you say go,” Hailie spoke with annoyance and frustration.

“Yes it does. You do this for one reason only. I’ve seen you, I know what you’re doing, and I know what type girl you are,” Ashley insisted, grasping and clutching Hailie’s thigh tightly.

“I thought you were different, but you’re just like the jocks and disrespectful hormonal teenagers,” Hailie spoke with burning hatred and annoyance, knowing that her father was right.

Ashley grasped and clutched her thigh tightly and firmly, stroking and massaging her bare and exposed skin with a leering expression spreading across his face as Hailie shifted in displeasure and discomfort. Ashley groaned and moaned as he continued to touch Hailie’s leg, stroking and massaging her thigh softly.

“Stop it,” Hailie whimpered and murmured underneath her breath as Ashley tightened in his grip around Hailie’s thigh.

“Just shut the fuck up and get what’s comin’ to you,” Ashley spoke and whispered lowly, speaking only louder enough for Hailie to hear and understand him.

“You’re so wet for me, I can hear the waves crashing,” Ashley groaned and moaned lustfully, smiling as he circled his finger across her thigh, unzipping his trousers as Hailie’s eyes widened with fear and shock.

Hailie growled and snarled in pure and extreme anger, whimpering and quivering with fear and shock as she felt the tears stream and flow down her cheeks, quivering and trembling quietly and silently as she felt sickened and disgusted as Ashley’s hand moved further and further up her thigh. She shook her head, building up the strength and courage to fight back, squirming uncomfortably, and she smiled and cracked a grin as she unleashed barrage of punches to Ashley’s head, midsection in a desperate attempt to fight back. She scratched and clawed at his face with her nails, attacking him harder enough to draw blood as she continued to claw and scratch his face, cheeks and foreheads erratically and desperately.

“You fucking bitch,” Ashley growled and snarled with pain, grimacing and contorting as the pain instantly hit his cheek, seething with pain and discomfort.

Ashley quickly lunged at her aggressively and threateningly, clambering and climbing awkwardly and he glanced around as everyone was located near the front as the cinema was partially empty and deserted, Ashley smiled and laughed sadistically as nobody seemed to notice what was going on in the back of the cinema.

“Just fucking get off me,” Hailie muttered and cursed as Ashley quickly covered her mouth.

Hailie opened her mouth silently, biting and gnawing onto the palm which caused him to moan and scream in pain, she bit down harder and harder until he was forced to physically pull his hand away from her mouth, Hailie let out a loud and high-pitched scream and in return she painfully kneed him in the lower section of his body. She slapped him hard across the cheek, slapping him harder and continuously until he finally and eventually rolled off onto the seat next to her. Hailie shouted and screamed as she quickly moved away from Ashley, glancing and looking over her shoulder as he remained slumped, stunned by the hard and unexpected blow that Hailie had given him. She sprinted, high heels clacking against the floor as she exited the cinema with all eyes on her and Ashley. She stumbled and tumbled into the lobby, tears streaming and flowing down her cheeks. She literally felt sick to the stomach, tears smudging her mascara, and the bottom half of her dress has been ripped during the struggle as she needed to leave before it escalated into something worse. She could not believe her eyes, the sweetest and cuteness guy was actually one of the worst teenagers she had ever encountered, she could feel the sickening sensation knotting in her stomach as she turned, span around and continued to stumble and tumbled forward.

She sat lifelessly and motionless on the curb outside the slightly dilapidated cinema, and she is staring into the wide open space in front of her. She hiccupped, breathing heavily and erratically as the rain and tears streamed, flowed and gushed endlessly and mercilessly down her cheeks. She shook her head, hating herself for not believing what her father had to say, too busy lost in her own little world, immediately forgetting about the consequences of being the daughter of Marshall Mathers. Her shaking hand is slowly and gradually going into her purse which rested on her hip, pulling out a sleek and shiny mobile phone which she held and grasped tightly in her quivering and trembling hands. She was worried and concerned, glancing over her shoulder as she tried to regain her composure, shocked and stunned by Ashley’s action and behaviour as she thought she was going to enjoy her date, hoping and praying that it would have become successful and be able to enter into her first ever relationship as she has temporally lead a life of secrecy, unable to tell other people in the area and neighbourhood that she is not related to “Marshall, Slim Shady or Eminem” as many people refer to Marshall as those names as that is what he is more known as.

Last edited by TheDarkPrince on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wording)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Marshall lay diagonally across the bedcovers as he stared up at the ceiling, eyes fluttering close as he nearly and ultimately gave into his exhaustion as his mobile phone vibrated against the wooden surface. He stared worryingly and nervously at his mobile phone, glancing at the clock on the wall which ticked and echoed loudly throughout his mind.

“Hold on Hailie. I can’t understand what you’re trying to say to me. Sweetie just breathe deeply, just tell me where are you currently?”

Kimberley aroused from long and peaceful slumber, lifting her head upward as she moved it away from the pillow and stared at Marshall, noticing and seeing his worried and concerned expression appearing and forming on his face.

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t Hailie just rang, she’s cryin’ and can’t understand a word she’s sayin’,” Marshall said, whispering and speaking words of worry and concern as a grim expression appeared on his face.

“Shall I come with you?”

“Na, you’ll stay here, you sleep your becoming exhausted. You need your sleep, I’ll pick her up and bring her home,” Marshal spoke in a quiet and soothing voice as he noticed her worried and nervous expression on her face.

“I’ve had a tough day. It’s only going to get tougher when my belly starts getting fatter,” Kimberley said softly and quietly as she reminisced about her pregnancy with her first child.

“Yeah that’s quite true. At least your boobs are gonna get bigger,” Marshall replied with a smile spreading across his face.

Kimberley playfully punched Marshall on the shoulder, laughing and chuckling as she raked a hand through Marshall’s hair as she loved engaging in a conversation with Marshall.

That’s all that’s your entire mind, boobs,” Kimberley said with a small smile appearing onto her face.

“Only yours sweetheart,” Marshall stated, smiling as he cupped both her breasts with his hands.

“Like I’m gonna believe that,” Kimberley said sarcastically, laughing and gigglign as Marshall continued to massage her breasts with the palms of her hands.

“Well I better get going, I don’t want to keep my baby out in the rain,” Marshall said, kissing Kimberley on the forehead as he bolted out of the bedroom.

Marshall’s hands clutched and gripped the steering wheel as the vehicle slowly turned the corner that the old fashioned cinema was located, Marshall is sporting a white hoodie, his dark hair covered with the white hood as he did not want to be spotted or identified. His eyes scanned intently for Hailie, he eyes sought the seedy and dangerous individuals who are stalking the dark, dimly illuminated streets and his attention was drawn onto a blonde-headed girl who is sitting down at the edge of the street, sitting down as she continued to sit out in the rain, unfazed by the raindrops smashed and lashed against her head as she saw one of Marshall’s car slowly coming, pulling to a full stop right in front of her. Marshall stepped out of the car, eyes scanning the area as his eyes rested on Hailie who remained sitting down in front of him.

“What happened? What did that little cu…,” Marshall had to physical stop himself from swearing in front of his hysterical and distraught daughter.

“Nothin’,” Hailie tearfully said, glancing up and down as she tried to act calm and regain composure which had been seriously rocked and shocked by the recent event that has occurred a couple of minutes ago.

“What did he do?”

“H-h-h-h-h-h he t-t-t-t tri-tried t-t-t-t-t-t o-o-o-o-o-o r-r-r-r-r- rape m-m-m-m–me,” Hailie spluttered and blurted tearfully, sobbing and cryin hysterically as her breath hiccupped painfully.

“He did what? I’ma kill him, I swear to god I’m gonna kill him,” Marshall angrily spluttered, feeling aggression and rage travel through his entire body.

“I don’t want to say anything; I don’t want anyone to know. Nothing happened, I know he tried too, but nothing happened and that,” Hailie mumbled and muttered underneath her breath as she stared at the rain swirling in the gutter, rain swirled with the rubbish, papers traveling down the gutter.

“But…?”

“No. I don’t want to say anything. I’m not going to go to the police and press charges,” Hailie informed her father who gasped in shock, shrugging his shoulders in disappointment

“Look. You need to say something about this,” Marshall insisted, pointing directly at Hailie as he wanted to desperately listen to him.

Hailie jumped to her feet almost instantly, sobbing and sniffing as she stood inches away from her father, tears streaming down her face and the mascara that she had has been smudged, running and trickling down her cheeks as well.

“Just please forget about it,” Hailie insisted firmly and sternly, crossing her arms over her chest.

“What happens if you see him at school?”

“All act if nothing happened,” Hailie said, wiping the streaming tears from her face.

“Well come, let’s get you home then,” Marshall said, picking up Hailie from the ground as she clutched to him for comfort and reassurance.

Hailie is sitting upright in her bed, pulling and clutching the bedcovers tightly as she stared into the darkness and blackness of the bedroom, her eyes and tears glimmered and shimmered with the glare of the moonlight that was shining into her bedroom. She sobbed quietly, covering her hand over her mouth in a desperate attempt to lower the sound of her crying even more. She heard the sound of footsteps echoing quietly throughout the house, echoing off the wooden flooring as she ducked underneath the bedcovers as she heard her father walking toward her bedroom. She is murmuring into her pillow, biting the material of the pillow as the sounds of her muffled sobs were only audible for her to hear.

“Are you still awake sweetheart?”

Marshall stood at the entrance of the bedroom, peeking into the bedroom as his blue eyes stared into the bedroom which was dimly illuminated by the sliver pale moonlight that was casting shadows onto the wall. He crossed his arms over his chest, staring at the shape as it squinted his eyes as he watched to see if she was still awake or sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:18 pm

Glad 2 see this new fic up. cheers Keep up the good work. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:26 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:30 pm

TheDarkPrince wrote:
Thank you

BTW I send u a very warm welcome
Back to top Go down
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Well thank you for that warm welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:45 pm

Marshall sat on the edge of the bed, staring blankly and numbly in front of him as the events of the night has seriously shocked and stunned him. He felt sickened and disgusted with himself, knowing that he must listen to his daughter as she if does not want to press charges nothing can be done. He sighed deeply, clenching his hands into closed fist and nearly jumped a foot in the air when he felt Kimberley’s cold breath blowing against the nape of his neck, forcing himself to smile lightly to himself.

“What’s with you honey, is there something wrong? You’re acting differently? Is there something you’re not telling me about Hailie’s date?”

“Nope there’s nothing wrong. I wouldn’t never lie to you; I guess she got too emotional because they’re at both ends of the spectrum,” Marshall said, lying through his teeth and Kimberley immediately noticed as she can sense whenever he is lying about something.

“If you’re lying to me, I swear to fuckin’ god I’ll kill you,” Kimberley informed Marshall, firmly placing her hand firmly on his shoulder, grasping it tightly as she felt him shift in discomfort.

“Well I guess he must read the signs wrong, and thought that she wanted and tried to, and he tried to force her to have sex,” Marshall said quietly, refraining himself from becoming angry as she cocked his head upward to look at the ceiling.

“So he did try to rape her?”

“Hailie told me not to say anything; I don’t think she wants to get the police involved. She doesn’t want to get the police involved. So please don’t do anything,” Marshall desperately pleaded with Kimberley, watching her in the reflection of the bedroom mirror as she shook her head.

“Well I’m going to talk to her right now,” Kimberley said, sliding and slipping out of the bed, placing her cold and bare feet down the, shivering as the felt the coldness and numbness attacking her feet immediately as she stood up.

“Hailie Jade,” Kimberley said loudly, flinging her dressing gown on, tying it around her waist as she bolted and bounded of the bedroom and moved down toward Hailie’s bedroom.

Hailie sat in an upright position, looking upward at her mother who stood at the foot of the bed. Shuddering and shivering as she felt her lips quivered and trembling with fear. She clutched and hugged herself, wrapping her arms tightly around her waist in a desperate attempt to comfort herself. She stared blankly and numbly at her mother, shaking her head as she knew that her father had mentioned and informed her mother.

“He’s told you hasn’t he?”

“Yes. Sweetie, you need inform the police. So what the hell did he do to you?”

“He hit me. He was putting his fingers up my dress, and…,” Hailie allowed her words to trail off and breathless gasps soon followed.

Kimberley quickly clambered and climbed onto the bed, crawling and snaking up to where her daughter was sitting, hugging her tightly and she physically pillowed her daughter’s head against her chest, comforting and reassuring with her touch and soft and affectionate whispers.

“You need to rest, and then we’ll ring the police tomorrow. Okay sweetie?”

Hailie nodded her head lightly and gently, sobbing and sniffling as she flung her head quickly and affectionately into Kimberley’s shoulder, muffling her sobs of pain and unhappiness as she drenched and soaked Kimberley’s white and flowerily dressing gown.

“Sweetie, nothing is going to happen now and he’s going to get what he deserves. I’ll look after you, you’re my precious angel,” Kimberley affectionately and tenderly reassured Hailie, kissing her on the top of the head as she continued to clutch and hug her hysterical daughter.

Marshall is standing in the large, spacious and shimmering bathroom, inches away from the bathroom sink as he glares and stares at his own reflection. He licked his lips nervously, feeling his heart lurch and leap dramatically into his throat which caused his breath to hitch almost too hard and painfully in his throat. He turned the tap on, throwing and cupping his hands underneath the spray of the cold water as he began splashing himself to cool down. He panted, shifting in discomfort as he could feel himself hyperventilating, shaking his head as he temporally lost his balance.

“Marsh, I know what you’re planning to do; I know you’ve been looking at alcohol. So basically all that treatment, nearly dying still hasn’t given ya the kick up the fuckin’ backside,” Deshawn’s voice drifted through the bathroom, sending a cold spine-tingling chill down his back.

Marshall’s eyes widened in shock and disbelief as the voice of his friend suddenly and painfully pierced his mind, nervously and worryingly glancing over his shoulder as he stared at his deceased friend with horrified and terrified expression plastering across his face. He pivoted around, stumbling backwards, grasping both sides of the sink for balance as nearly collapsed to the bathroom floor.

“Proof? Proof? No, you can’t be here,” Marshall muttered and stated as he continued to stare at the figure of his deceased friend as he stared at the figure of his deceased friend.

“I am here, I’m never going away” Deshawn informed a distraught and hysterical Marshall.

Marshall diverted his attention away from Deshawn’s beaming and glowing face, glancing at the bathroom door as he heard a faint knock.

“Sweetie are you okay? Who are you talking too?”

“No one, I was thinking out loud,” Marshall whispered, biting his lip hard and painfully as he lied once more to the lady of his life.

“Come back to bed I want to snuggle up with you,” Kimberley said in a soft and quiet voice as her footsteps grew quieter and quiet as she moved toward the bedroom.

Marshall turned the tap off, drying his hands and the left the bathroom with his head bowed down. He slowly trudged down the landing, murmuring add muttered to himself as he had look of pure horror and terror written into his facial features. He entered the bedroom, dressed in his boxers and is regularly his sleeping attire despite the cold and drastic temperatures outside and inside. He moved and padded across the bedroom floor, climbing into bed as Marshall traced and trailed his hands down Kimberley’s naked back, grasping her bottom tightly which caused her to moan and smile at the same.

“No, sweetie. I’m not in the mood for sex, and I don’t want to wake the children and you know how loud I can get,” Kimberley said with a chuckle, groaning slightly as she felt Marshall’s hand smooth across her bare bottom.

“Well, I can still touch now you can’t I?”

Marshall leaned down, kissing and blowing against the nape of her neck which caused her to shiver and shudder with delight, excitement and pleasure as a sensation rippled through her entire body. She sighed in content and happiness, arching her back as she smiled into the pillow.

“Marsh, stop it. I need my sleep I’m exhausted,” Kimberley muttered, murmuring softly and incoherently into the pillow as Marshall’s hand continued to move across her.

“Okay, we’ll finish off we started tomorrow, when everyone’s at school,” Marshall whispered softly into her ear, raking a hand through her hair while keeping one grasped her bottom.

Kimberley tossed and turned, flinging herself against Marshall, burying her head into the crook as she smiled and kissing him where his neck met his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Can't wait for the next chapter! I really hope Hailie'll be fine and that Marshall will not relapse. You're great! Very Happy

Last edited by Mel on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:33 pm

Thank you, well you'll just have to wait and see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Yea I know but I can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:06 pm

Welcome to the Website. Keep up the good work with this Fiction.!!! Make sure you check out the rest of the website.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fictions.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Please update! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Hailie is sitting slouched uncomfortably on a bench that is located on the grounds of her high school, staring blankly at the figures dotted endlessly across the patches of grass as he held a sandwich in her shaking hands. She tearfully stared at Ashley, who was surrounded by his
friends, boys and girls and is laughing, cheering and hollering which caused Hailie to sniffle and let a small groaning sob. She stood there, friends sitting around and next to her as they comfort her and are the only ones who believe what actually happened.

“Are you okay Hailie?” Her friend asked, putting a comforting hand around her neck.

“I’ve never been better,” Hailie said sarcastically, placing small pieces of the bread into her mouth.

“You vile, volatile venomous bitch,” Hailie heard a loud and high-pitched scream coming from behind her.

Hailie slowly turned her head to the right side, glaring hatefully at a cheerleader who stormed in the direction of Haile and her friends

“Excuse me?”

“You think your better than everyone, and that you can just make fabricated accusations about poor Ashley,” the cheerleader whined loudly and annoyingly as she stomped her feet onto the ground underneath her.

“Claire I don’t make fabricated accusations okay? I simply told the truth. Or is this because you because you desperately want to jump into his trousers,” Hailie snarled and hissed underneath her beath.

Claire Reed, an extremely gorgeous and attractive cheerleader who has used her assets to succeed with herself is stood a short distance away from the collection of high school benches, crossing her arms over her chest and cheerleading uniform. Her eyes narrowed as she studied Hailie’s facial expressions, pouting as her strands blonde hair blew about with the gust of wind.

“So why don’t fuck off, get the hell out here and choke on a dick, you fucking slut,” Hailie said in a angrily and aggressive tone, jabbing her finger frustratingly in Claire as she turned around, swinging her legs from underneath as she stood up.

“I’ll see all of you in our next class,” Hailie frantically said, grabbing her classroom textbooks as she bolted across the grass to be away from everyone.

Hailie is standing in front of the large collection, twisting and turning to the right combination, grunting and groaning in frustration as she managed to open it, struggling after a couple of minutes as all the stress and pressure is weighing down her shoulder.

“Hailie,” Ashley whispered softly that sounded threatening and menacingly, startling and alarming Hailie who turned to look directly into Ashley’s eyes, those dark and piercing eyes

Hailie stood inches away from Ashley’s face, staring into those which she had encountered a couple of nights ago. Her breath hitched painfully in her throat, legs buckling and weakening as she became frightened and worried.

“Just leave me alone will you?”

“I’m really sorry, I did a stupid thing,” Ashley apologised softly, bowing his head down as he stared at his feet and shuffled nervously [/left]
Ashley gently placed a hand on Hailie’s cheek, one her shoulder which stopped her from moving anywhere. He stood in front of her, inching toward Hailie as she could smell the strong and heavy alcohol on his breath. He flashed a smile, stroking her cheek which caused her to shudder and shiver uncontrollably.

“The only reason you got let off with no charge is because your daddy is the chief of police. I said I want you to leave me alone, you fucking bastard,” Hailie cried in frustration, shouting as she kneed Ashley in the chest, causing him to double over with pain, watching and she quickly brought her knee crashing up to her face.

Hailie smiled and kicked Ashley, laughing as he rolled himself into a protective ball and cowering in the middle of the packed high school corridor as Hailie continued to kick him, screaming obscenities and abuse.

Kimberley stood at the entrance to the bedroom, leaning seductively and flirtatiously against the bedroom door, untying her bathroom robe and allowing. She massaged her stomach, smiling flirtatiously and seductively as she cupped her slightly larger breasts.

“What are you doing?”

“I wanna make love to you. It’s been a while since we made love, I wanna feel normal."

“Not today sweetheart, I’m really exhausted. Maybe later on in the week, I’ve got shit to fucking do."

Kimberley’s lip quivered and trembled in worry, crossing her arms over her chest as she proceeded to sob loudly and hysterically as she felt dejected. She sniffled and sniffed, wiping the tears that were streaming down her face.

“Why are you crying?

“Is because I’m fat? You don’t find me sexually attractive?” Kimberley

Marshall’s eyes widened and is staring directly at his wife, watching her sob loudly and hysterically.

“That’s not true, you’re not fat,” Marshall said, reassuring her with a warming and loving smile.

“Maybe a little chubbier than usual,” Marshall said, wincing internally as the words suddenly and unexpectedly slipped out of his mouth.

Kimberley gasped in shock and disbelief, her eyes widening as she her hands dropped to her sides.

“You do think I’m fat, be honest. You really don’t find me sexually attractive,” Kimberley gasped in shock, sobbing even louder as her cries echoed throughout the quiet house.

“Kimmie wait,” Marshall spoke, whispering as he became more aware of the hurt and pain that his words have caused.

“Just leave me the fuck alone,” Kimberley shouted and screamed loudly at the top of her voice, shouting as he turned and waddled out of the bedroom and toward the bathroom.

Marshall stood in front of the bathroom, leaning and resting against the bathroom door, he could hear his wife’s breathless sobs and gasps reach up to him which caused him to wince internally and painfully.

“Come on Kimmie, I didn’t mean it. I love you so much. It just slipped out.”

“I know that you type of men, nearly all men don’t like fucking a woman when they’re pregnant. Your embarrassed about me,” Kimberley stated, sobbing and crying loudly.

“Sweetie, can we at least talk face to face. I don’t really know how to have a conversation with a fucking door.”

The door swung open, Kimberley stood in front of Marshall, tears streaming down her face as it felt like her heart had been ripped and pulled apart.

“It’s my fault,” Marshall apologised softly and tenderly, sighing in frustration and annoyance.

“No it isn’t. I said be honest, and by the way I am a large blob, a depressed mess,” Kimberley cried, sobbing loudly as she flung her head into Marshall’s shoulder

“I am really sorry. Maybe I’ll make up to you, how about tonight? Well send the children over to Dawn’s,” Marshall said, hugging Kimberley tightly as she continued to nuzzle her head into his shoulder affectionately.

“Shall I cook us a romantic and candlelight dinner?”

“No I’ll do that,” Marshall said, hugging as he felt her naked and exposed body push against him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:25 am

I like the update and I hope that Hailie'll not hurt Ashley too bad (: Keep updating please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Please update I can't wait to see what's happening next! (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Kimberley and Marshall nervously paced, heads bowed down as they were both lost in their own little train of thoughts. Marshall’s cheeks were reddening with frustration and anger. He hand his hands stuffed into his pockets, fidgeting with his hands
Hailie sat slumped and slouched on the living room sofa, head bowed down as her eyes remained focused on the living room floor, staring numbly and blankly at the laminated flooring and she is listening to sound of Marshall and Kimberley’s footsteps which echoed throughout the living room.

“Kicked out?”
Hailie stood up and bolted upright, eyes shooting forward to stare hatefully, she breathed and panted aggressively as her nostrils flared intensively.

“Hailie I didn’t raise you to be like this,” Kimberley said, annoyed and frustrated with her daughter’s actions and consequences.

“You never raised me; you were barely around weren’t you? You only came back into my life after you married Daddy for the second time,” Hailie responded back with so much burning passion and hatred.

Kimberley’s eyes widen in shock and disbelief, tears forming in the corner of her eyes and soon the tears followed, streaming and cascading down her cheeks. Tears of sadness and unhappiness flowed, rolling off her cheeks as she cried in frustration.

“I don’t even know how you can say that,” Kimberley said in shock and disbelief, sniffling and sobbing quietly as she wiped the streaming and trickling tear from her cheek.

“What have you done in my life? Expect been away, you never been around, not for a long time,” Hailie cried in frustration, panting heavily and erratically.

Marshall stood a short distance away from Hailie, shocked and stunned at her sudden and unexpected outburst. He shook his head in shock, annoyance and frustration as he still could not believe his ears, his own daughter screaming and shouting at her own mother with hateful and disgusting words.

“Hailie, you never ever speak to your mother like that again,” Marshall instructed and ordered firmly, wagging his finger angrily and frustratingly in front of Hailie’s face.

“Hailie, you’re grounded for a month, and if you continue to backchat I will ground you for even longer,” Kimberley said in annoyed voice, speaking and whispering as he struggled to hold back the tears.

“That’s not fair; you know what he did to me?” Hailie pouted frustratingly, hands resting lightly on her hip as she sighed deeply.

“I know that. But you can’t retaliate, just stay away from him. You’re gonna stay at your aunt’s for the week, so that me and your mother can have a romantic weekend. So we don’t, if you know what I’m talking about, don’t you?”

“I think I just threw up in my mouth,” Hailie, eyes rolling into the back of her head.

“There’s nothing wrong with a man making love to his wife,” Marshall said, informing Hailie with a large smile spreading across his face.

“Daddy, I feel sick as it is,” Hailie informed Marshall, shaking her head disgust and frustration.

Marshall’s hands covered Kimberley’s eyes, his soft and warm hands pushing against her eyes as he continued to lead her slowly and carefully into the darkened dining room, whispering against her neck as his tongue flicked against the nape of her neck.

“You can open your eyes,” Marshall whispered softly, nibbling affectionately onto his Kimberley’s ear.

Kimberley lethargically opened her eyes, smiling in amusement and anticipation as her eyes slowly rested and focused onto the large marble dining room table, staring at the candlelight dinner, china plates are filled with her favourite food.

“It’s so lovely, thank you for doing this for me,” Kimberley squealed and squeaked in delight and happiness.

Marshall smiled and murmured against the nape of her neck, his hands dropping down from to rest gently against her hips. He stroked, smoothing his hand across her hips, stomach, reaching around until he cupped her breasts which caused Kimberley to laugh, feeling his hands and fingers caress her breasts. Kimberley and Marshall are sitting down at the dining table, sitting almost together, hands affectionately and tenderly touching each other their facial features were illuminated by the flame of the flickering candle.

“Do you want me to feed you a strawberry?”

Kimberley’s eyes widened in confusion, and she is staring at the strawberry which was rolling between Marshall’s fingers.

“You would do that to me? You never done that for me, why the sudden change?”

“Because life’s too short, I want to do everything I didn’t do before, I pushed you away,” Marshall said softly and gently, hating the old version of himself which he haunted his life, the blonde-haired persona had seriously damaged him, his life and relationships with family and friends.

“I would love a strawberry,” Kimberley said, smiling and giggling with enjoyment and happiness spreading across her face.

Marshall smiled, smoothing a hand over her cheek, holding the red and juicy strawberry between his fingers, smiling as Kimberley’s mouth widened, welcoming the strawberry from Marshall’s hand which she swallowed gratefully and thankfully. Marshall wiped her chin affectionately, brushing the napkin across as he removed the traces of juice which were dribbling out of her mouth and down her chin.

“I love you.”

“I love you.”

“You might want to go easy on your food,” Marshall said softly, slowly chewing his food as his look quickly changed as he noticed that Kimberley had become disgusted and offended by the comment, watching her shovelling the food down without stopping to chew.

Kimberley’s eyes glared in Marshall, shovelling her food fast and quickly, she sighed and huffed in disappointment as she turned her attention back to shovelling her food.

“What did you say?”

“Well, I don’t want you to choke you,” Marshall laughed, immediately knowing what kind of conversation would turn out to be.

“It’s because I’m fat isn’t?”

“No, no it’s not that,” Marshall said softly, almost whispering words as he knew he never had a chance of winning an argument with his wife, and still struggles to win an argument even when she is not carrying a unborn baby.

“I can see the look in your eye,” Kimberley stated, shovelling the food in her mouth, murmuring and mumbling with her mouth full.

Marshall sat and slouched nervously in his chair, tapping his finger against the tablecloth, listening to his wife’s pained and strained words.

“Kimmie, I don’t care how many pants you outgrow, you’ll always look beautiful to me,” Marshall reassured and comforted Kimberley.

“So you do think I’m fat?

“Well of course, you’ve gotten a little chubbier,” Marshall slowly whispered the words, softly tapping his finger against the tablecloth, wincing internally as he realised those words would cause nothing but pain and discomfort.

“I think I would like to be left alone, could you go out for a couple of hours?

“Yeah of course I can,” Marshall grumbled underneath his breath, flinging and throwing his napkin onto the table, standing up in annoyance as he left his wife, hearing her sob and chew loudly and noisily as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:38 pm

“Marshall?” Kimberley’s voice called out as he returned home.

“Yeah, just me,” he acknowledged as he closed and locked the front door, walking up the spiralling marble staircase.

“Where are you?”

“I’m in the bedroom sweetie. Where’ve you been? I’ve been worried.”

“Give me a second, I’ll be right there sweetheart.”

Marshall walked into the bathroom, grabbing a cup, filling it with cold water and he satisfied his thirst before joining her. It was extremely late, but he did not think that mattered very much.

“What’s up?” he asked as he entered the darkened bedroom.

“I just wanted to know where you went, so where’d you go?” Kimberley wondered and pondered.

“I drove over to Swift’s place; he was sitting out in front with Bizarre, Kon Artis I listened to some of his Swift’s prison stories,” Marshall said with a slight chuckle.

“Is that all? Did you anything about us? Anything About me?” she quizzically asked, studying his facial expressions.

Marshall knew it was wrong to lie, but sometimes a guy had to just to keep things simple. Besides, they would say anything about this to her anyway, and it all seemed quite normal to them and nothing at all to be concerned with. He sat down and leaned across the bed and gave her forehead a gentle kiss.
“Don’t worry. I didn’t divulge into any deep, dark secrets.”
“You were there this long?”
“No, I stopped at the park and watched the sunset, and then I came back,” He said, detailing his activities over the past few hours. “You told me to keep out of your hair, remember?”
“I know, and I’m sorry. This pregnancy is making me do things I wouldn’t normally do, or say things I regret later. Are you mad?” She hesitated several moments before answering.
“No, I’m not mad,” he lied again, smiling forcefully. “Well, maybe a little hurt, but I’m over it now.”
“Coming to bed soon?” her voice sounded hopeful when she asked.
“It is a little early to try and get to sleep,” Marshall said, smiling as a playful crossed over his face.
“Who said anything about sleeping?” Now you go and brush your teeth, I don’t wanna be kissing your mouth as I can smell your breath from here,” Kimberley playfully mocked and teased Marshall, smiling as she watched him hurry toward the bathroom.
“So are you naked,” he asked returning to the bedroom after cleaning his teeth.
“I am now,” Kimberley cooed in a sexy and inviting tone.
It did not take long for him to slip out of what he was wearing, crawling onto the bed to where she was laying down on her back. When he got into position he rolled her onto her right side facing him.
“Hey there handsome,” she greeted him warmly, opening his lips with her kiss.
“You did tell them, didn’t you?” she hesitated for a few moments.
“No, not much, just…”
“Just that I kicked you out of the house because I was having one of my woods,” she sensed. “What did they do?”
“Well they laughed, said it was normal. Told me I’d look back on it and laugh too, said I’ll be doing it for the third time. When I told them “Hello no,” I guess they laughed even harder.”
“Oh Marshall, you’re priceless. A brave man who’s afraid of his wife.” Kimberley laughed, easily imagining the conversation that he had with his friends.
“What are you talking about?” I’m not afraid,” Marshall said with a slight nervous laugh.
“Yeah you are,” she mocked and teased him.
“I’m not scared, I just get easily frustrated. I don’t know what to do to help when you’re having a bad time.”
“Thank you.”
“Thanks for what?”
"That’s for wanting to help me. You have no idea how much that means to me. It makes me feel like we're a team, that I'm not going through this alone."
“I would never let you go through this alone,” he quickly confirmed, feeling like had gained a little ground with her. “Less bitch and more about how I can help you, okay?”
“I’ll try, I really will. But it might involve back and foot rubs,” Kimberley playfully warned him.
“It that’s what it takes to make my ravishing wife happy, so be it.”
“Ravishing? I’m huge!”
“All the more to love,” Marshall whispered back, smiling and laughing.

The deep kiss which followed ended their conversation. He breathed in deeply, smiling as the wondrous scent of her perfume and devoured her mouth with his, extended tongues entwining. His calloused hands held and caressed her soft face as her body squirmed against his, one of her knes gently rubbing upon his growing bulge.

There was no sense of urgency so they took their time, tongues hands patiently exploring as their rising passion was slowly stroked. After touching her face, his fingertips lightly moved up and down the sides of her neck several times, and then to her shoulder and upper back. Kimberley enjoyed the tender contact and quietly moaned into his mouth as their tongues collided around one another. When he sensed it was time, Marshall’s lips separated from hers and he kissed a meandering trail down along her throat. His hands tenderly caressed the skin around her perky boobs but ignored them for the moment, the teasing fuelling her building arousal.

Reaching blindly behind him Marshall leaned back and retrieved the plastic cup he'd brought and removed an ice cube that was already partially melted. Taking it between the thumb and index finger of his right hand he rubbed it on an already-swollen nipple. Kimberley flinched and briefly cried out as she was assaulted by the unexpected jolt of cold, but after a moment her soft moans of delight could be heard.

After chilling one nipple he moved it to the other, his lips and tongue devouring the throbbing nub that had been left wet from the melting cube. The ice melted more rapidly the smaller it got and water rolled down the sides of her boob in several small rivulets. After warming the first nipple Marshall licked the water up and suckled on the second one to her obvious enjoyment. As he did this his right hand rubbed on the growing baby bump, extending down to but not quite touching the top of her pussy.

"That feels wonderful," she cooed as her hands cupped the top of his head, fingers sifting through the short strands of his hair as her body writhed with excitement.

Her nude form quivered against his muscular body as soft moans escaped her lips. She moved onto her back as his explorations of her silky body continued slowly downwards, beneath the large bulge of new life. Kimberleywas getting increasingly aroused and her natural womanly scent was noticeable in the air surrounding her crotch.

Her legs widened in anticipation. Marshall reached a hand between them, his extended middle finger lightly caressed her moistening outer folds. She shuddered against him as the tingling heat in her loins increased. Her heart raced, her breathing ragged as he teased her into a sexual frenzy.

Eager to feel him Kimberley blindly groped for his enlarged cock and wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft, urgently stroking its length. For his part Marshall worked the finger between the velvety folds into the slit and rubbed directly on her clit. The pair quivered and moaned as they prepared one another for the final stage of their lovemaking.

His mouth returned to her swollen nipples, suckling on each one. When she had enough and was ready to feel him driving inside of her heated core she gently guided him onto his back and moved on top into a sitting position straddling his crotch.

"Am I too heavy for you?" she asked in a hesitant whisper, very much aware and sensitive of her increased volume.

"I can hardly tell the difference." Marshall quietly chuckled.

"You liar," she responded as she gave his cock a tight, almost painful squeeze. "But thanks for the failed attempt at making me feel better."

With that bridge crossed Kimberley lifted her body pivoting at the knees and guided his throbbing organ to her opening. As she slowly lowered his hardness penetrated, widening her slick canal walls as he penetrated deeply inside. Her body vibrated as she savoured the feel of his manhood filling her aching, needy void, leaking wetness painting it with slippery lubrication as it thrust fully inside.

When she leaned forward to rest her round abdomen against his stomach, Marshall became even more aware of her pregnancy. He'd never felt as close to their growing child as he did right at that moment. As her body slowly rocked back and forth, moving his rigid cock within her canal, he reached up and tenderly caressed her breasts along with the hard pulsing tips.

They maintained a steady, patient pace to the sounds of their moans and groans of intimate delight. Their bodies tingled as the erotic dance took place once again, often practiced and always enjoyable for each of them. He focused on the joy of feeling her oil-soaked sheath stretched around his shaft, sliding back and forth deeply within her centre. For Kimberley it was the firmness of his penetrations that touched her so deeply which she found so overwhelmingly arousing.

Once the passion intensified the patient movements turned frantic. Sweet cries replaced moans as their bodies joined in urgent thrusts, his cock driving into her fast, hard, insatiable. It wasn't long before she crested. Her body clenched tightly as a gasp sounded, followed by the wild train of uncontrollable convulsions of her ecstasy. Marshall felt her sex simultaneously contracting around his shaft, squeezing hard as he kept driving within her core.

Kimberley bucked and squirmed for several moments as her orgasm played out, her stiff form relaxing once it had passed after sating the tingling fire deep in her loins. The pleasure of her climax affected him and it wasn't much longer before the building pressure in his balls would not be denied their release.

With loud grunting sounds and powerful twitching motions Marshall's ejaculations began. His body went rigid, toes curled, as he started ramming his cock into her at a rapid rate. At the end of each inward thrust a grunt sounded as his form shuddered in ecstasy from the sensations accompanying his powerful squirting of thick cum. He pounded into her sex until the ejaculations diminished and then stopped, after which he relaxed.

She rolled off him and onto her left side facing away as he spooned her from behind, allowing their bodies to cool and recover as he gently caressed her silky body.

Kimberley was sound asleep within a few minutes, but Marshall lay there awake for longer, pulling the bedcovers over him as he snuggled against her naked body,.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Great update! Razz But I don't really believe Marshall that he's just been with Swift and the others and then watched the sunset.
Please update soon! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Well just keep reading and you'll find out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:30 am

Marshall sat uncomfortably and nervously in the driver’s seat of his vehicle, staring bleakly at the countryside which surrounded him, shaking his head as he clutched a small unopened bottle of beer, staring at the liquid content which shimmered and glimmered with the harsh and morning sunlight, glancing upward as the sunlight had just appeared over the horizon. Marshall turned his head, glancing at the glowing face of his friend, Scarlet Gallagher sat at the comfortably in the passenger seat, wearing a tank top which made her hardened nipples push against the fabric. Marshall shifted in discomfort, turning to look at Scarlet with a disgusted and hateful look spread across his face. He shook his head, sighing and rolling his eyes into the back of his head.

“I got to call our relationship off,” Marshall slowly drawled his words, looking at the shocked and stunned Scarlet, watching her as she shook her head as a tear rolled down her cheeks.

“Why? I thought we had something good together. Let’s carry on what we did yesterday, you know before you went back to your wife,” she purred flirtatiously and seductively, hands grasping and clutching the waistband of his trousers.

“Look I already said no, I mean look at what we’re doing. I’m hurting my wife, she doesn’t even know what I’m doing,” Marshall cried in frustration, crying and sobbing loudly as he hated destroying his relationship with his wife and family.

Marshall looked away, eyes staring out at the vast open countryside and was immediately knocked out of his train of thought by the sound of his mobile phone ringing.

“Marshall where are you? I woke up you and you weren’t there,” Kimberley worried and panicked frantically.

“I just needed some time alone, a long drive through the countryside to clear my head,” Marshall said, lying through his teeth as his attention was drawn to Scarlet who had her hand over her mouth to supress a smile.

“Well come back soon, I’m cooking your breakfast,” Kimberley said, smiling and laughing into the mouthpiece.

“Well that’s wonderful to hear,” Marshall said cheerfully and pleasantly, lying through his teeth as he gritted in discomfort and displeasure.

Marshall smiled to himself, shaking his head as he hung up and shoved his mobile phone into his pocket.

“So are you ending our relationship?” Scarlet asked, wiping the tears that forming in the corner of her eyes.

“I thought we had some special,” Scarlet said softly and quietly, crying as pain coursed through her chest.

“We never made love, we just fucked,” Marshall said unemotionally, shrugging his shoulders effortlessly as he showed no emotion toward Scarlet.

Marshall walked into the kitchen, glancing and looking directly at Kimberley who slouched against the kitchen cupboard, eyes focused on Marshall who remained stood at the entrance of the kitchen, a distressed and distraught look was appearing and forming on her face.

“Kimmie what’s wrong?”

“Scarlet rang me today, told me that she was having sex with you last night, after I told me to leave me alone, I laughed and told her to call me back when. She’s lying isn’t she?”

Marshall laughed and chuckled nervously, eyes diverting away from Kimberley’s gaze as he shuffled nervously and uncomfortably.

“Tell me the truth; did you even go to Swift’s? Did you even watch the sunset?”

“No,” Marshall whispered quietly, tears streaming and gushing down his cheeks as he began to sniffle and hyperventilate.

“What really happened last night?” Kimberley asked quizzically, sniffling as her lip trembled and quivered uncontrollably.

“I fucked her,” Marshall simply and bluntly stated, informing Kimberley as a wave of emotions surged throughout his entire body.
Kimberley’s eyes automatically widened at the words, gasping in complete shock and confusion that is now spreading across her face.

“I’m so sorry baby, I was just angry, confused and frustrated at the way you’ve treated me. I should not have done it, big mistake,” Marshall apologised tenderly and affectionately, bowing his head down in disgust and disappointment.

“Then why did you do it? I thought I was the most beautiful thing in the world, the sexiest thing,” Kimberley cried and screamed in frustration, sobbing loudly and uncontrollably.

Marshall sobbed loudly, inching toward Kimberley who had remained slouched against the kitchen cupboard, Marshall moved further and further toward Kimberley

“I want you to stay the fuck away from me, don’t you even dare come next to me,” Kimberley cried and screamed, effortlessly slapping Marshall in the chest as she tried to push him away.

“I think you better leave, I think that I need some time alone,” Kimberley said softly, whispering nervously and worryingly as she felt her breath hitch painfully in her throat.

“Are you fucking joking me? Leave my own house? Marshall said sarcastically, aggressively snapping in Kimberley’s direction.

“Please I don’t want to argue, I’m pregnant, and stress can harm the baby,” Kimberley whispered, rubbing and massaging her stomach affectionately and tenderly.

“With your past, I don’t even know if this baby’s fucking mine,” Marshall angrily spluttered, tears streaming down his face as aggression became his only thriving emotion.

“How can you even say that? I’ve never had sex with anyone but you. I loved you. I never had sex with anyone, only you."

“Like you’ve changed, you’ve always been a slut. You think that I’m gonna change my opinion, just cause you’re a fat fucking bitch,” Marshall angrily said, panting and breathing heavily as he wagged his finger in front of Kimberley’s face.

Kimberley sobbed and screamed even louder, tears streaming and flowing down her cheeks as Marshall’s blunt and painful words have caused serious hurt and sadness. She moved a couple of step backwards, resting against the kitchen cupboard.

Marshall sat down in his vehicle, hands grasping and clutching the steering wheel tightly, a bottle of opened beer was resting in his hand, wrapping his fingers around the cold surface as he slowly took a sip from the bottle of beer. He shrugged his shoulders, stepping out of the car as he parked somewhere in the countryside, he walked against the snow and his footsteps crunched against the hard and fallen snow which had fallen over the past couple of days. Marshall crossed the countryside side road, stumbling as he was slightly intoxicated, turning his head around as he heard a distant beeping noise, faintly but grew louder and louder as he stared down the countryside road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:38 pm

I love the update even though its really sad :/ Sad but I like how you describe the characters, that they both got their mistakes.
Please update soon it's so interesting and sad I can't wait to go on reading! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Please update! (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:52 am

Marshall’s eyes lethargically fluttered opened, groaning and moaning at the sudden burst of bright light, staring upward and all he could was whiteness, a silhouette came into his distorted and blurred vision, appearing to be something angelic as the light reflected against the figure which seemed to belong to a woman. Marshall clutched his forehead, groaning in extreme pain and discomfort as it felt as his skin seethed and blistered with pain. He gritted in his teeth, shifting in discomfort and displeasure as he became more and more uncomfortable.

“Is what Heaven smells like? Because it is, it smells like piss,” Marshall grumbled lowly, coughing and wheezing hoarsely as he struggled to catch his breath as if felt as if the oxygen had been physically ripped apart from him.

“The smell of urine would be you Mr. Mathers. It appears and seems that you’ve lost control of your bladder,” the woman said softly, standing a short distance away from Marshall.

“If I’m not dead, where am I?”

“Hospital, you were struck by a car when crossing a countryside road,” the nurse informed Marshal who gasped in shock, visions and images of a beeping horn area suddenly flowing back to him.

Marshall groaned painfully, clutching his forehead once again, and the harsh and early morning sunlight was making the entire world look unbearable. He moaned in extreme discomfort

“Is my family here? My children, perhaps my wife, Kimberley?” Marshall knew for a fact that his wife would not be here, after what he said, those names he called her and what he done to her.

“Your wife is waiting for you outside,” the nurse informed Marshall, casually trotting across the hospital, moving outside and slammed the door shut with a forceful slam.

Marshall sat up slowly, gradually becoming more comfortable, eyes searching toward the hospital door as his vision became clear. He shook his head as saw Kimberley walk into the private hospital room, smiling pleasantly and cheerfully as her hand remained on her pregnant stomach,

“I can’t believe it, after all I’ve said, you come here like nothing has happened,” Marshall stated, wincing painfully as the more he shifted, the more the pain and discomfort increased.

“Shush, sweetie don’t speak that much. I don’t want you to strain yourself,” Kimberley fretted worryingly, walking toward Marshall, smiling and laughing as she is surprised and ecstatic to see that he has aroused from his comatose state.

“Just ask me this, why do you still care about?”

Kimberley pulled the chair, sitting down as she gently kissed his forehead and brushed her lips across his skin. She giggled, cupping his cheeks affectionately as small tears trickled and flowed down her cheeks. Her chest prickled with unbearable pain, sniffling quietly as her chest heaved.

“Because I love you that much, Marshall. Just promise that you won’t do it again, I want you to promise me that you only love me,” Kimberley instructed, crying and sniffling as she bent down to gently kiss Marshall on the forehead.

“I promise, I’ll only love you. I’ll only love, I promise that I’ll only love you,” Marshall tearfully

Marshall winched internally, coughing hoarsely as he felt his lungs seethe and burn uncontrollably and painfully.

“And the children of course. Where are they?”

“They’re sleeping at Dawn’s, they’ll come and visit you tomorrow,” Kimberley informed Marshall, smiling warmly and pleasantly, smoothing her stomach as she felt her unborn baby kick underneath the surface of her stomach.

“I’m so sorry for the things I said last night,” Marshall blurted out tearfully, closing and reopening his eyes and avoided Kimberley’s intenvie

“Last night?” Kimberley quizzically asked, arching her eyebrows until they reached her forehead.

“Calling you names, walking and storming out,” Marshal said, nodding his head the words flooded painfully into, running through his memory as he shook his head frustration.

“Sweetie that was three days ago, you’ve been in a coma, I was so worried, I wouldn’t know what I do without you,” Kimberley admitted softly and tearfully, sniffling as she

Tears streamed and flowed down his cheeks, flowing as he began sobbing hysterically and painfully, and the tears of sadness and unhappiness continue to stream down his flushed and bruised cheeks.. He automatically grasped and clutched Kimberley’s hand for comfort, sobbing loudly and his strained sobs are the only sound that is filing the hospital room.

“Sweetie just don’t cry,” Kimberley fretted, wiping the streaming and flowing tears away from his cheeks.

“I’m a mess, I’m a shit husband, a fucking shit father,” Marshal spat angrily and frustratingly, clutching and squeezing her hand tightly

“Come on Marsh, everyone has their rocky patches,” Kimberley reassured and comforted Marshall, stroking and cupping his cheeks affectionately and tenderly.

“Look I’ve had so many rocky patches, I think I got create a fucking mountain,” Marshall sarcastically

“Are you tired? Do you want to go to sleep?”

“Yes, I’m quite tired."

“I’ll leave you to get to sleep, I’m going home, I’ve been here for three days,” Kimberley said, leaning over to give Marshall a tender peck on his forehead, dragging and stroking his cheek with one finger.

Marshall struggled as he lay back down, resting his head lightly and closed his eyes. Kimberley dragged the bedcovers over him, sighing in frustration and annoyance as nothing ever seems to go right for them. She kissed him again, pivoting around on the spot as she walked out of the hospital room and left a sleeping Marshall inside.

“Are you serious? How can take him back after what’s he done?”

Dawn sat opposite Kimberley, slouching and slumping as she let her hands rest against with a looking directly at her sister with a frustrated and annoyed look plastering across her facial features.

“I can’t leave him, I just can’t leave him. I don’t want to. I love him and he fucking loves me,” Kimberley cursed in frustration, bowing her head down to look at her plate of food in front of her.

“Oh please, how can you love someone who cheated on?”

“I do, how can I leave him when I’m like this?” Kimberley responded, holding and grasping her stomach, shovelling her food

“I give up, he’s just gonna break your heart again,” Dawn mumbled and muttered, pained as she is watching her sister crumble.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:30 pm

I love the update but I think it happend a bit too much in too little time,
you didn't explain it all that definite.
I wonder what exactly happened to Marshall, hopefully he won't have damage afterwards
and I wonder if Kim knows that he was drunk?!

Please update soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Thank you for that reply, I will explain it all in a flashblack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:02 pm

Oh i can't wait to read it! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:24 pm

Please update, I love your story! (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:13 am

Marshall stared down the long countryside road, listening to the distant and faint beeping nose which seemed to grow louder and louder. His vision was extremely blurred and distorted as the alcohol worked through his system, forcing him to temporally lose control of his speech, eyesight and balance as he gradually became more and more intoxicated. He squinted, unable to move as he did not have a clue what was heading in his direction. The distorted shape grew larger, squinting his eyes even more as he stumbled down the road, unsure where his feet were taking him. The vehicle immediately braked, and the tires screeching uncontrollably and annoyingly as the vehicle smashed into Marshall with, capitulating him high into the air as the force of the smash was almost damaging and devastating. Marshall landed and crashed onto the ground with a loud thud, and the only sound that could be heard was his agonising scream before he became unconscious. Blood trickled down his forehead, running down the bridge of his nose.

Marshall is sitting upright, propped comfortably against his soft pillows which have been pushed against the headboard to make him more comfortable. He stared blankly and expressionlessly at the television screen, pressing the button the remote as he desperately wanted to escape from himself, television screens broadcasting endlessly about himself nearly dying after been struck by a car in a countryside road. He switched the television off, shoving and pushing the remote furthest away from him. He turned his head, glancing at the doorknob as twisted and turned, opening as Kimberley stepped into the room carrying a large bunch of fresh and beautiful flowers.

“Hi sweetie, I brought you some flowers and cards. You’re looking much better and healthy,” Kimberley said cheerfully and pleasantly, staring at her husband’s complexion which had started to come back to its normal colour.

“You want me to turn the television on?”

“No, I’ve had enough of the television, just a bunch of fucking shit,” Marshall grumbled, placing the remote onto the bedside table.

“When are the children coming?”

“Later today, Dawn’s bringing them over” Kimberley informed Marshall, beaming brightly as she could see that her husband was recovering.

“When can I leave?”

“I don’t know, maybe after they’ve done a couple of tests,” Kimberley stated nervously, wondering and pondering what kind of results the tests are going to show.

“What kind of tests?”

“I don’t, I think it’s an MRI Scan,” Kimberley informed a distraught and hysterical Marshall, and she smiled reassuringly as she raked a firm hand through his hair. She smiled warmly, bending down as she kissed Marshall on the forehead.

“I’m scared,” Marshall admitted nervously and tearfully, sniffling and crying quietly as he worried and fretted over every single problem

Marshall bowed his head, dabbing at his eyes and cheeks with the tissues as the tears began to gradually and slowly stream down his cheeks. He shook his head, shaking and shuddering as he became more and more nervous and anxious.

“I’m so fucking scared, and I’m even ashamed to admit that, I should be man, I shouldn’t be crying,” Marshall sniffled

“Sweetie there’s nothing wrong with crying. Nobody’s gonna laugh at you,” Kimberley said, stroking Marshall’s cheeks tenderly and affectionately.

“So are there any news reporters outside? The paparazzi, are they here?

“Of course, the vultures have been here since the news broke out. I fucking hate them so much. Why can’t they leave us alone?”

“Because they wouldn’t have a job,” Marshall replied dryly, chuckling and laughing sarcastically.

So I pick myself off the ground and fuckin swam 'fore I drowned
Hit my bottom so hard I bounced twice suffice this time around
It's different them last two albums didn't count
Encore I was on drugs, Relapse I was flushing em out
I've come to make it up to you no more fucking around
I've got something to prove to fans cause I feel like I've let em down

Marshall stood at the window of his private hospital bedroom, staring at the parking lot of the hospital, glancing directly at the large collection of news reporters, screaming and annoying fans as they flashed their camera repeatedly and continuously. He hated being famous, nowadays he just wanted to refrain himself from being seen in public as everyone expects him to welcome, while he is trying to ear, hang out with friends or even have a romantic meal with is wife.

“Daddy,” Hailie, Whitney and Alaina cried in unison.

Marshall turned around, staring at Hailie, Whitney and Alaina as they charged directly toward Marshall, hugging and clutching him tightly as it caused him to discomfort and displeasure.

“Ow, easy on the ribs kids,” Marshal said quietly, gritting his teeth as she noticed that Hailie was the first one to cry.

“Hailie don’t cry, sweetheart,” Marshall whispered soothingly, brushing her blonde as the Whitney and Alaina began to cry as well.

“I was so worried, I-I-I-I- I thought y-y-y-y you were gon- gon- gon- gonna die,” Hailie blurted and sobbed uncontrollably and hysterically.

“Well I’m alright, I’ll be home after a couple of tests,” Marshall reassured Hailie, Whitney and Alaina.

Marshall sat on the edge of the cold bench, staring nervously and worryingly in front of him. His hands shook uncontrollably, becoming paler and paler by the second.

“Are you wearing any metal? Carrying keys or change? Any metal inside your body… pacemakers, pins, bullets or is there a steel plate inside your head?

“I’m wearing nothing metal and I’ve got nothing,” Marshall stated, shifting nervously and worryingly as he glanced over his shoulder, staring at the machine

“Well that’s good then, please lie on your back, and press the red button?”

“What’s the button?

“You press that if anything goes wrong, I’ll bring you out and we’ll have to do it all over again,” the medical technician informed Marshall, pointing at the red panic button which Marshall was automatically clutching and gripping it tightly.

Just bring who you gon' bring on, who you gon' swing on?
I'm King Kong, guns blow you to king-dom come
Show you machine gun funk
Sixteen m-16's and one pump [click-clack]
The snub in my paw, shove it in your jaw
Have you running out this fucking club in your drawers
We loving the broads, there's nothing to applaud
But fuck it it's all good, the hood is up in The Source
It's fight music

So now they both dead and you slash your own throat
So now it's double homicide and suicide with no note
I should have known better when you started to act weird
We could've...HEY! Where you going? Get back here!
You can't run from me Kim
It's just us, nobody else!
You're only making this harder on yourself
Ha! Ha! Got'cha!
(Ahh!)
Ha! Go ahead yell!
Here I'll scream with you!
AH SOMEBODY HELP!
Don't you get it bitch, no one can hear you?
Now shut the fuck up and get what's comin to you
You were supposed to love me
NOW BLEED! BITCH BLEED!
BLEED! BITCH BLEED! BLEED!

Marshall could see himself standing and hovering over Kimberley’s pale, lifeless and bloodied bod. He was gripping and clutching a bloodied knife, blood dripping from the sharp point.

“Hey let me out of here,” Marshall shouted and screamed desperately, shouting and screaming at the top of his voice.

Marshall frantically and hysterically pressed the red panic button, screaming and shouting at the top of his voice.

“Hey! Hey!”

“What happened, man? “Are you all right?”

“Nothing, I’m all right. I guess I was just seeing something,” Marshall informed, shaking as the visions, songs and images quickly flowed and invaded his mind.

“Well are you ready to do it again?”

Marshall breathed and panted heavily and erratically, that vision has almost haunted and petrified him instantaneously.

“I guess so,” Marshall said quietly, almost breathless as he clutched his throbbing chest, gasping and shuddering.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:56 pm

Great update! And soo interesting, i can't wait to see whats up next?! affraid cheers
I'm really sorry I always say its great or something but english is not my first language and i don't really know how to describe why i like your story, i hope you're not mad (:
Keep going please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:19 pm

Well I'm glad you like it. Thank you for that comment because it seems that you are the only one who is commenting and giving feedback. I'll update again, got a few plots up my head for this storyline and I'll see where it goes from then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:10 pm

I think its really bad that no one else is reading your story, they really miss something here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:42 pm

Please update! I cant stand waiting any longer (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:57 pm

I’ll update it tomorrow, I’ve been quite busy the past couple of days and I have got the day off on Monday and possibly the rest of the week.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:52 pm

I know i haven't replied in awhile but love where u're going with this. Keep up the good work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Please, please update I tought you said you'd update on monday?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:35 am

My internet was down until today. I will update in a couple of mins
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:00 am

Is anybody out there?
It feels like I'm talkin to myself
No one seems to know my struggle
And everything I come from
Can anybody hear me?
I guess I keep talkin to myself
It feels like I'm going insane
Am I the one who's crazy?

I lock myself in the bedroom, bathroom, nappin' at noon,
Yeah dad's in a bad mood, he's always snappin' at you.
Marshall what happened at you, you can't stop with these pills,
And you've fallen off with your skills, and your own fans are laughin' at you.

Marshall lay painfully and unbearably on his side, groaning and moaning loudly and uncontrollably as his facial expressions was beginning to distort and contort into something extremely disgustingly. Marshall’s face was buried intently to a comic book, staring at the words and pictures as Kimberley walked into the bedroom. It had been almost a painful, exhausting and excruciating since Marshall had returned home after being discharged from the hospital.

“What’s wrong sweetheart?” Kimberley soothingly asked, standing near the bedroom door.

“I can’t fucking sleep, I can’t get comfortable,” Marshall grumbled and mumbled painfully, groaning as the tears streaked down his cheeks.

Kimberley sighed and smiled sadly, untying her dressing gown as she allowed it drop to the floor. She stood completely naked, smiling warmly and vibrantly as she moved to stand at the foot of the bed. She smiled, staring at her husband who was reading a comic book intently and that was something she had no interest of

“Why don’t you try and get some sleep,” Kimberley insisted, shaking her head as her hand rested on her stomach.

“I don’t even know how I’m going to get sleep,” Marshall lamented. “My ribs seem to hurt no matter how I lay.”

“Well why don’t you lie on your good side,” Kimberley strongly and affectionately advised.

Marshall tried, turning to his side so that his hurting ribs were up. He faced Kimberley this way and she encouraged him to cuddle against her. He laid his head against her shoulder and slipped an arm around her slightly larger waist.

“What were you reading?” Kimberley asked, smoothing her hand through Marshall’s hair.

“Spider-Man,” Marshall answered, settling against her.

“Dawn came by this afternoon and brought me some comics. I thought she would’ve been angrier with me.”

“I don’t think she’s forgiven you, but you need to work extremely hard to get into her good books,” Kimberley informed Marshall, kissing him on the forehead as she stared at the pages of the comic book.

Marshall nodded, sighing deeply as she turned over the page and felt a sudden pain hit him in his stomach. He could feel his stomach knotting over, churning and turning violently as worried and fretted over everything that was flung in his direction

“You were talking in your sleep again?”

Marshall slightly turned his head to look directly at Kimberley, nodding his head grimly as his eyes widened in worry and concern, and he felt sick and wondered what kind of things he has been talking about.

“Was I?

“What was I talking about”?

“Your uncle Ronnie and Proof,” Kimberley informed Marshall, kissing him on the cheek and forehead.

“Were you having a nightmare? I don’t even know how you can read comic books. I think that they’re the most boring things in the world,” Kimberley said, scanning intently at the pages in front.

“That’s what you think; I don’t know how you can watch Desperate Housewives, Big Brother, Jersey Shore, The Good Wife, Happy Endings and all fucking shit.”

“They’re not terrible; in fact they are the best shows currently on the television,” Kimberley defended her statement, hugging Marshall tightly but not enough to hurt him.

“Really? I must’ve missed the quality of the programs.”

“Now let’s go to sleep” Kimberley whispered, kissing him on the cheek and forehead.

Marshall nodded, closing the comic and placed it carefully on the edge of the bed side table.

“Night sweetheart,” Marshall whispered affectionately, kissing him on the head and stroking her hand through his hair, pulling at the strands.

“Night Marshall,”

Marshal lethargically tossed onto his side, grunting and groaning quietly underneath his breath. With a flick of his hand, he switched stared out into the growing blackness of the bedroom and blinked rapidly as the moonlight reflected against the surface of the window bedroom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:16 am

I like the new chapter really much but so far it's a bit confusing, you really have to go on so I can understand it (:
And I hope that i'll find out if Kim knows that Marsh drank again but so far it doesn't sound like it.

ps: I'm glad your internet is working again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:55 pm

She will find out soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:26 pm

I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:27 pm

I'd love to read an uptade! (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Kimberley stood in the large coat room at the furthest point of the mansion, away from all the noise, sounds and sights of everything else. She stood, staring at the different shapes, sizes and style of coats, jackets which were dotted endlessly across the coat room, hung on metal hooks which were dangling over wooden benches. She stared at Marshall's familiar and almost trademark jacket, welling up with pure emotion as it was the one he wore when the accident and incident occurred a week ago. It felt as if it had been years, shaking her head as she was too close to lose her husband, the father of her daughter and unborn baby and if he became deceased she would be looking after three young children after her child is born, but Alaina is older enough to care and look after herself.

She choked, breath hitching painfully in her throat as she hiccupped, tears streaming rapidly down her cheeks and smearing her mascara. Her eyebrows arched, staring at something in which protruded against the material and clothing of the jacket. She brushed her hand softly, widening in confusion and bewilderment as she continued to brush her hand across the object that was so familiar but she could not put her mind to the object.

“I wonder what that could be,” Kimberley softly and gently murmured as she continued to brush her hand across the object that was inside Marshall’s coat pocket.

Her hand slowly snaked into Marshall’s jacket pocket, and her hand automatically grasped around the cold metal of what seemed to be a flask. Her eyes widened as she pulled out a small, metal alcoholic drinking flask and the tears streamed down her face as the smell of whiskey invaded and assaulted her nostrils quite quickly.

"I don't believe it, no. He wouldn't, he would never do something like this to me, not to this unborn baby. His daughter or son," Kimberley whispered underneath her breath as she massaged and stroked her large and protruding stomach.

She sniffed and cried quietly, shaking her head as confusion and frustration plastered across her facial features and expressions. She held the flask tightly in her hands, shaking his head once more as her hands shook and trembled violently. She flung the flask against the wall, crying and screaming breathlessly and quietly.

Marshall sat at his desk in his cluttered and overcrowded study, slouching and slumping uncomfortably in the leather chair of his study. He gripped his pen tightly, holding it in his quivering and trembling finger. He stared at the notepad in front of him, staring at pieces of lined paper which had no writing on. He opened his mouth, but struggled to form any words that would create a sentence. He turned his head, staring at the study room door which he had opened and he could see Kimberley standing there with pure burning hatred in her eyes.

“What’s wrong sweetie? Is there something wrong? Is there something on the news that’s bothering you?”

Kimberley glared painfully and hatefully at Marshall, tears streaming down her face, she held as she could feel her unborn baby kicking underneath the surface of her skin.

“I found something; I found something that you never said you would do again?”

“What are you talking about? I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Marshall simply stated, rolling his eyes in frustration as he effortlessly shrugged his shoulders.

“Just don’t fucking play dumb with me. I know you’ve been drinking again, a flask filled with whiskey in your jacket pocket,” Kimberley angrily informed Marshall, jabbing and pointing her finger at him frustratingly.

“Who told you that you could rummage through my pockets?”

“How long have you been drinking?”

“Since November,” Marshall bluntly informed Kimberley, sighing and breathing erratically as his emotions burst out of him like a broken watermain.

“You know what will happen if you carrying in drinking,” Kimberley grimly and tearfully informed Marshall, gasping breathlessly as she painfully looked directly at the distraught and hysterical Marshall

“I know what will happen, I just can’t control myself.”

“I will give you a final ultimatum, you stop drinking, and every time you go out with your friends, studio time you ring me every hour. You will attend some Alcoholic Anonymous meetings. You will be in early; and do understand what I’m saying?”

Marshall glanced down at his shuffling feet, tears trickled down his cheeks as he was unable to answer a simple question that Kimberley had asked. He shook his head, dabbing at his eyes with the palm of his hands.

“Well do you? Because if not, I want to final for a divorce, which is something I don’t want to do,” Kimberley admitted nervously and tearfully, crying and sobbing loudly.

“I’ll do that, I’ll do anything that you say you say, I just wanna be normal again. I wanna love you, I wanna treat you like I should be doing, not hurting you.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:33 pm

I love the update, finally Kim found out that he is drinking again, which is really sad.
And I think its cute that he wants to do something against it but i have a feeling that there will be more than just that.
Well, I hope so even though it'll be sad. Please go on soon! (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   

Back to top Go down

Going Through Changes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Fiction :: Marshall Mathers Fanfiction-
Jump to: