Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Going Through Changes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Please update I can wait to see what happens next!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:33 am

Marshall stood uncomfortably in front of the kitchen of the sink, staring out into the partially darkened garden, the large, affluent and spacious garden which was only illuminated by the flickering lamps and moonlight. He held a bottle of half-finished red wine in his shaking his hand, empty bottles were scattered endlessly and carelessly across the kitchen counters. He tipped the bottle of wine, pouring all of the red and swirling liquid content into the sink, washing away the drink that had caused so much misery, pain and arguments in his lifetime.

“What are you doing, Marshall?”

Marshall quickly turned around to see Kimberley standing at the entrance of the kitchen, tying her bathrobe around her protruding stomach as she gently rested herself against the island counter. She stared at the large collection of empty bottles.

“I can’t live here if there’s alcohol, I’m tempted into temptation,” Marshall painfully admitted, shaking, shuddering and rolling his eyes into the back of his head.

“I booked you an appointment,” Kimberley informed Marshall, watching him as he nodded his head gently and nervously.

“Should I tell the children?” Marshall asked with a hint of curiosity, small tears trickling and flowing down his cheeks.

“Tell them what?”

“That I might be heading back to rehab,” Marshall said, words trailing off into nothing but breathless gasps.

“I think you should tell them, they have a right to know.”

Kimberley winced as she held her large stomach, smiling to herself as she could feel her unborn baby kicking underneath the surface of her skin.

“Are you okay?” Marshall panicked, hurrying over to Kimberley who giggled and swatted his hand away with annoyance.

“There’s nothing’s wrong sweetie. Our unborn son or daughter kicking against me. Come on feel it. I know you want to,” Kimberley giggled, whispering as she kissed Marshall on the forehead.

Marshall laughed, his hands resting as he could feel his unborn baby kicking underneath the surface of her skin.

Marshall paced nervously around the living room, sweating profusely as Hailie, Whitney and Alaina all sat down on the living room sofa. Marshall’s trainers squeaked against the wooden and laminated flooring of the living room.

“Daddy, could you at least tell us what is going on?”

“Your father might be going away for a long time,” Marshall said, rubbing the thin layer of sweat away from his forehead.

“What do you mean? Are you going on another tour, I thought you said you wasn’t going to do that,” Hailie squeaked, stomping her feet in frustration.

“No, that’s not gonna happen. I might be going back to rehab, I’ve become addicted to alcohol again,” Marshall sadly informed his daughters.
Hailie, Whitney and Alaina’s eyes widened, gasping in shock and concern as they stared directly up at Marshall.

“After all what happened,” Hailie, Whitney and Alaina cried in unison and frustration.

Marshall stood in front of the toilet, shutting and locked the door behind him as he fiddled with the tablets and pills that were falling into his hand, shaking his head as he flung them into the toilet, flushed them without hesitation. He turned his head, coming face to Deshawn which caused him to gasp and shout.

“You’re not real, you can’t be here,” Marshall muttered, shaking his head as he stared at his deceased friend.

“I am here, and I’m quite disgusted with you Eminem. You have become nothing more than waste of space, a fucking druggie and alcoholic who had everything. You got a wife, a family and all you can think of when

Marshall closed his eyes, squinting his eyes tightly, mumbling and murmuring as his hands gripped the sides of the bathroom sink as the muscles in his knee weakened. Tears streamed and flowed down his cheeks, sniffing and sniffling as he shook his head.

“Rehab can’t help you, nobody can. You aren’t even worth saying,” Deshawn angrily stated, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Just leave me the fuck alone,” Marshall sputtered tearfully, opening his teary eyes to stare right in front of him as his friend had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Im in love with this story and I really do like the update.

There's just one thing: it's too fast. First they are in the kitchen and suddenly Marshall is in the living room and then again in the bathroom.
That's a bit too fast.

Please update as soon as possible, I really need to see what is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Obviously there’s been a time skip in between scenes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Yeah I know, but it was too sudden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:57 pm

Please update!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:50 pm

I'm updating now, just a small update.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:51 pm

Marshall stood at his bedroom window, staring at his reflected pale, glum and haggard appearance which has now alarmed and disturbed him quite emotionally. His complexion has become even paler than before, nervous and anxious about his appearance as his brown coloured hair was becoming longer, messy and untidy as his pale complexion shone underneath the glare of the pale midnight moonlight. He can see himself as a muscular, dishevelled man, cold and blue shimmering eyes which emitted pain and suffering. His hand rested on the window, feeling the coldness and numbness touch the palms of his hands as he continued to move his hand up and down, breathing heavily and erratically as his cold breath appeared onto the window. He stared out at the countryside trees, riverbanks and the sprawling wet, drenched and soaked lawns of the Mathers’ Mansion garden and his proud home which over the many years has come to enjoy.

The large and handsome manor grew out of the pitch-black darkness and is possibly the grandest manor in the countryside that it is in. A single light glimmered and glinted in the diamond-paned of the second floor window. The garden was extremely and exceedingly large, immaculate neatly to perfection. The entire Mathers’ Manor is surrounded by large, elegant gardens and including a large wide and golden fountain which is surrounded by the curved and circular driveway. The fountain is extremely lavish, wonderful with water pouring and spraying out of a ferocious and open looking snake’s mouth. His eyes flickered away from the study room window, diverting back as he watched intently and worryingly as ice glistened and appeared drastically on the diamond-paned study room window as the heavy snow began to pour down onto the countryside, watching as a large amount of steam caressed and touched the glass beautifully and magnificently as the blizzard continued to rage dangerously outside.

“Damn cold, the winter season can be a right fuckin’ bitch,” Marshall mumbled and shuddered underneath his gasping breath.

He continued to watch the countryside worryingly, raising his eyebrow quizzically as he proceeded to wrap is long, warm and large dressing gown around his body as he continued to shiver and shudder due to the drastic temperatures of the study room. Marshall is now sitting his closed and locked study room, situated and located at the front of the Mathers’ Manor; Marshall could hear and decipher the noises from the outside, listening to the sound of the wind screeching as well as the perched owls hooting throughout the midnight air, The owls were perched carefully and cautiously on the highest branch in the towering oak tree outside the window, hovering over the countryside and manor. He absolutely loved and adored his enclosed study quarters, decorating and furnishing it according to his tastes and likes as it was his own, little and special safe haven which is located and situated away from the noise of his wife, the constant bickering and nagging and the sounds of his children as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:44 pm

I love the update, thank you very much! cheers

I kinda reminded me of "The Shining" by Stephen King 'cause it sounded like Marshall's getting a little crazy. Well, hopefully he won't try to kill his family :'D

I'd love to go on reading soon! (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Please update again! (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:54 am

I'm updating now, I'm sorry for slacking but I've been spending so much time trying to finish the novel I'm writing.

Last edited by TheDarkPrince on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wording)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:11 am

Sixty thousand people, all jumping out their seat
The curtain closes, they're throwing roses at my feet
I take a bow and thank you all for coming out
They're screaming so loud, I take one last look at the crowd
I glance down, I don't believe what I'm seeing
"Daddy it's me, Help Mommy, her wrists are bleeding"
But baby we're in Sweden, how did you get to Sweden?
"I followed you Daddy, you told me that you weren't leavin'
"You lied to me Dad, and now you make Mommy sad
"And I bought you this coin, it says 'Number One Dad'
"That's all I wanted, I just want to give you this coin"
"I get the point - fine, me and Mommy are gone"
But baby wait, "it's too late Dad, you made the choice
"Now go up there and show 'em that you love 'em more than us"
That's what they want, they want you Marshall
They keep.. screamin' your name
It's no wonder you can't go to sleep, just take another pill
Yeah, I bet you you will. You rap about it, yeah, word, k-keep it real

Marshall was sitting down on his children’s swing set, rocking backwards and forwards as he listened to the sound of the whining and screeching wind. He shuddered and shivered violently, whimpering as he could feel the strong coldness brushing at his bare and exposed skin like a ghostly hand. The numbness was immediately coursing across his skin like a massive spider that was tap-dancing over every inch of his body. He brushed his hand and fingertips across his soaked cheeks, sniffling and sniffing as the tears streamed endlessly down his cheeks. He quickly bowed his head down, glaring and staring at his shuffling feet which were planted firmly onto the wet, drenched and soaked ground. Marshall stared forward, bawling his fists into his eyes as she cried uncontrollably and hysterically. Tears cascaded down his cheeks, a mixture of tears and raindrops flowing down his cheeks as he swung slowly, desperately wanted to recollect his thoughts from his shattered mind. His mind had shattered and exploded into fragments, pieces of the jigsaw disappearing from his own mind. He winched internally, the effects of the car crash were still occurring, panting heavily and erratically as it felt as if a wave of electricity course painfully through his entire body.

He stared forward almost soullessly and lifelessly, and he absolutely enjoyed the comfort of his own gardens. He would usually find himself walking around the gardens, listening to the wind, owls and other noises that were currently happening at night time. He knew that he failed everyone, his family, friends and fans as Marshall is speculating that he should eventually retire and place the microphone down on the ground and proceed to focus on loving and caring for his family. He had done what he wanted to do, he became famous rapper but he never predicted that it would turn out like this. He shot to fame, skyrocketing himself to the top and became the best-selling artist in an industry that was filled with blacks, and Marshall did not realise that he would overcome the racial terms and words. He started off as battle rapper, releasing his first ever album at the age of twenty-four but didn’t do well as he wanted. He then released the Slim Shady EP and LP, and history was made.

“Marshall? Are you coming inside? You need to go to bed, you’ve got that appointment with the doctor tomorrow,” Kimberley shouted loudly, trying to make herself heard as the wind was blowing erratically and dangerously.

“Yeah I’ll be inside in just a minute, sweetheart,” Marshall responded by shouting over the howling and screeching wind.

Marshall stood, listening to the sound of swing creaking and squeaking as the eerie wind blew across quite quickly. Mark shuddered and shivered quite violently, he was becoming colder and colder as the longer he stood outside. He hurried across the patch of grass, bare feet crunching into the thick blankets of snow as he moved across the garden and hurried into the mansion. He quickly moved through the house, coming into the living room as he saw Hailie, watching the television intently. Marshall stood behind the sofa, leaning forward to gently and tenderly grasp her shoulder.

“Night sweetheart,” Marshall whispered affectionately, bending over the sofa to gentle and tenderly kiss his daughter on the top of her head.

“Night Daddy, I won’t stay up too late. I’m going to the mall with Mom, Whitney, Alaina. We’re going shopping for clothes,” Hailie said, reaching up to gentle kiss Marshall on the cheek.

“Well that’s good to hear,” Marshall replied pleasantly and cheerfully before walking up the marble spiral staircase, moving lethargically toward his bedroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marshall had his head rested heavily against the car window, sitting in the back seat as he stared intently out at the surrounding countryside as he sighed frustratingly and deeply. He sat impatiently, shifting and moving in discomfort and displeasure as the trees, sprawling fields and farmhouses disappeared with a blink of an eye. It flashed past him, he turned his head onto the driver who was rambling on and talking about nothing. He was heading to the doctors, but there was one thing he did not tell his wife, he was back on the drugs as well as the drink. He had become wanted he never wanted to be again, a drunken and drug fuelled buffoon who was hurting himself, family and friends and still never thought of the consequences that would have happened if he continued on with his way of life.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:01 pm

I love the update even though it's really sad Sad Please Update soon!

ps: what kind of novel are you writing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:15 pm

It is a supernatural series. The series title is called Paranormal, it is about Mark and John Colt who are on the hunt for their mother’s killer only to be found that they are in the middle of war between Heaven and Hell. I’m nearly done the first novel, it is called Father And Son and I’m on the 464 page. I'm hoping that it will last about fifteen books.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Wow sounds really interesting I love supernatural (: Did you post it anywhere so I could read it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:05 pm

No. I don't want to post it online until I have published it. I would be extremely pissed off if I posted it, and then someone decided to steal it and use it for the own gain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Well if you have that much I can understand it (: Good luck tho!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:04 pm

I'd love to read an update! (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:16 pm

I'll be doing a short update just about now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:08 pm

Marshall sat uncomfortably on the plastic, small and foldable chair and was sitting in the large, lavish and spacious office of Dr. West, a young woman around the age of twenty-five, slightly attractive with straggly blonde hair that reached her waist, she had a pale complexion, thin and pale eyebrows that remained arched as if she surprised or at least confused.

“So Mr Mathers…,” Dr West politely stated, leaning forward as she held a large folder in her hand.

“Could you at least call me Marshall, I don’t really people calling me that,” Marshall fretted, interrupting Dr. West halfway through her sentence and is slightly rolling his eyes with frustration and annoyance flickering through them.

“Okay, Marshall could you at least tell me what you’re addicted to?” Dr. West spoke in a professional manner, holding a fountain pen in her hand.

“Alcohol,” Marshall suddenly blurted out as if he wanted to say it for a long time, but was allowing it to build up inside.

“Are you taking any medication that wasn’t subscribed by a doctor?”

Marshall shifted uncomfortably, turning his head to avoid eye contact with Dr. West. He shifted and shuffled uncomfortably, sighing deeply as he could not bring himself to answer the doctor’s question.

“I think now would be the best to be honest,” Dr West bluntly stated, scribbling furiously down onto her notepad.

“I have been taking medication that wasn’t subscribed by a doctor,” Marshall stated tearfully, sniffling as he his hands clenched into closed fists.

“Does your wife know about the medication that you’re taking?”

Marshall’s head snapped back to look at the doctor in front of him, anger spread across his face as his nostrils flared uncontrollably.

“Please don’t even dare mention that I am taking any medication to wife?” Marshall insisted quite firmly, jabbing and pointing his finger in Dr. West’s direction.

“It’s your choice, what do you want to do? Rehab? Or detox in a public hospital?”

“I think I would take a chance in rehab,” Marshall, hand resting on his other hand in a desperate attempt to stop his hands from shaking.

“The only rehab hospital that I think is good for you is Cauldron Lake Lodge,” Dr West informed Marshall, scribing down on the piece paper again.

“Where is Cauldron Lake Lodge? I don’t think I’ve ever heard it,” Marshall informed Dr. West, relaxing himself into the uncomfortable chair.

“It’s in Cold Springs, it’s in the state Of Washington,” Dr. West responded, passing a magazine over to Marshall.

“When should I start?” Marshall asked curious, worried and anxious about his life.

“I think immediately would be the best available option,” Dr. West informed Marshall who merely nodded in agreement

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Cauldron Lake Lodge is a nod to Alan Wake, and Cold Springs is a nod to one of the stories that I'm currently writing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:06 am

I hope Marshall will get better in rehab, great update again (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Please update (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Small update   Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:36 pm

It had only been four and five hours since Marshall had been admitted into Cauldron Lake Lodge, and he found it relatively easy to settle down without any hassle or trouble. He thought that it was going to be impossible to settle and enjoy it, but he had found it extremely different to everywhere else as he was quite glad that nobody was paying attention about his status as a famous rapper. He was pleased that nobody was
coming up to him, asking for autographs, pictures and his life stories as everyone kept to themselves. His room was anything special, just a nice and pleasant room with the basic necessities.

He would be missing Christmas with his family, it was only in a couple of days but there was no way in the world he would like his family to see him like this. He was going to try and stay here as long as he could, fighting the personal demons that are currently developing inside as he is slowly taken himself away from his world, the world of drink and alcohol. He was already shown and feeling the withdrawal symptoms, hallucinating, sweating and shaking which he is struggling to control as it felt as if the whole world was burdening down on his shoulder with so much pressure it felt as if he was going to collapse.
Marshall lay flat on his back on the comfortable bed that he was finally becoming accustomed and adjusted to, it was like something that soothing and relaxing as he could lay for hours and be able to recollect his thoughts without every bothering him. One day ago, he had officially
retired from rapping, acting as he only wanted to live his life with his family and without the constant bother of the media, society and everything else.

He lay wide awake, the rain was streaking and streaming down the windows as it was keeping him from falling asleep, he knew he couldn’t get to sleep so he started to think about his life, mother, wife, children, friends, music and film career, the friends he lost, the friends he gained in the process. He became a father, husband, and divorcee and the finally becoming a husband again as he married his childhood sweetheart for the second time. He lost his friend, Deshawn Holton, normally referred as Proof, or Dirty Harry, the Buck Tooth Assassin and Big Proof who was shot. Marshall has blamed that as the main reason for his recent problems, his drug and alcohol addiction and his overdose was the main thing to blame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:16 pm

What a sad chapter, I hope it will get a bit less depressing even though I also love it.
But maybe you could make them talk a bit more and think less,
not that its bad but sometimes it gets a bit too depressing
with Em only thinking all the time and not talking to anyone or just telling how he talked to someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:48 pm

I knew that chapter wouldn't have much talking in as it was only Marshal in his room. Next chapter will have him in a therapy and interacting with the other resdeints of the rehab centre.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shady13

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:27 pm

Please update! I love this fic!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:09 pm

I'm happy about that, please update again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:13 pm

I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I will update tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:18 pm

Thank you so much, I really cant wait!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShadysCrazy

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:02 pm

Please update !!! I love this fic!! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:35 am

Marshall stood in front of the large podium, feet firmly placed on the laminated floor as his eyes scanned the residents that were inside the room with him. He his hands clutched the podium in front of him, his breathing increased and quickened as he stared out at all the faces. He was frightened, frightened of everyone as he just didn’t want to be here anymore. He knew he belonged here, but he wished now that he wasn’t a druggie or an alcoholic.

“Hi, my name is Marshall Mathers, some of you will probably know me as Eminem or Slim Shady,” Marshall introduced himself, watching cautiously as the men and women smiled and nodded their head and began to cheer him on by clapping loudly.

“I’m a drug addict, I like to drink heavily. I’m a husband, bad one as well. I’m a felon, father, ex-rap star who couldn’t handle fame when it came close,” Marshall admitted and introduced himself to all the expressional faces that were looking back at him.

“I don’t really know what to say, you’ve probably heard it all from the media or even my songs,” Marshall stated, listening to the soft and faint chuckle that travelled across the room.

His intensive gaze flickered across the room, his demeanour quickly relaxed as he started to feel comfortable. He could feel his breathing turning back to normal, and he felt a large wave of relief washing over him as he smiled.

“So I’m here to get better and be able to spend to family without moving from to the hospital. That’s all I can say I guess,” Marshall stated with a nervous chuckle, he had never been more nervous and concerned in his lifetime. His hands were sweating profusely as they gripped the wooden surface of the podium; he stared up at the faces as he slowly began to back away from the podium which was followed by a loud, deafening and continuous round of applause.

“All I can say is that I want to change, I want to be able to see my children having children. I wanna be alive; I wanna carry on with my life.”

“And that was Marshall’s introduction, now everybody in this room keep giving him a round of applause,” the bald-headed man insisted as he clapped his hands furiously.

Marshall smiled warmly as shook his heads vigorously with the group therapist, clutching his hands over his as he began to walk away from the podium. The more Marshall moved away from the podium, the louder and louder the applause became louder until it was almost deafening in his ears. He quickly took a seat on the only vacant plastic and uncomfortable foldable chair, slouching and resting his hand thoughtfully underneath his chin as he stared in front of him.

“Right,” the man spoke, glancing quickly at the clock as it hand moved to two o’clock in the afternoon as a bell rang throughout out the building. It was a loud ring, signalling the end of the afternoon therapy class.

“I guess that’s all the time we have for today. Please come back next week, and remember to stay away from drugs, alcohol and pornography for some of you people. Goodbye, I will see you next week,” the man replied with a comforting and welcoming smile as he had his hands clasped together.

Marshall stood outside on the large wooden balcony; Cauldron Lake Lodge was situated on the top of a monstrous, towering and jagged cliff which was located above one of the most beautiful and clean lakes that Marshall had ever seen in his lifetime. The sound of flowing and gushing water was extremely peaceful and relaxing, and Marshall could stand here for hours and hours just listening to the sound of the water.

“Hello, a soft and quiet voice came out of nowhere as Winston Jefferson, an extremely overweight thirty-five year old man who casually walked across the wooden balcony as they were the only two standing on this section of the balcony.

“Hello,” Marshall replied softly and causally, and thought at first that the person wanted an autograph but was pleased when he didn’t want one.

“So what are you in here for?”

“Alcohol and drug issues, you?”

“Something which doesn’t relate to that,” Winston admitted embarrassingly, chuckling nervously as ran his hand through his greasy hair.

“Come you can tell me,” Marshall insisted, staring at the ashamed and embarrassed expression on Winston’s face, shaking his head as a quizzical look also appeared on his face as he tried to study Winston’s facial expressions.

“Sex addiction, trying to steer myself away from prostitute as they do cost a lot of money. They cost a lot, risks are high and due my sex addiction I can’t even keep a job.”

“That’s good idea, they do cost a lot of money,” Marshall teased Winston who merely laughed, jesting with Winston who shook his head back and forth.

“How long have you been here?” Winston curiously and casually asked, arching his eyebrows until they reached the top of his forehead.

“Couple of days now,” Marshall informed Winston, nodding his head as it already felt like he had been there for a long time.

“How long have you been here?”

“About six months, it’ll be seven months on Christmas,” Winston informed Marshall, sighing disappointedly as he raked a firm hand through his hair.

“Looks like a storm’s coming we better go inside,” Marshall quickly stated, pointing his outstretched finger toward the black and threatening that were looming over the mountains that surrounded the lake.

Marshall quickly turned around, leaving Winston to stand outside on the balcony by himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:11 am

After I'm done with the story, I will be doing another story which is called A Crack In Time. It will be about Marshall as he is transported back into Wild Wild West.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlimShadysCrazy

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Loved the update and "A Crack In Time" sounds interesting!! Can't wait for the next update! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:52 pm

I love the update so much, it's great! It has a lot of personality and passion.
And I'd also love to read another story of you, even though I'm not into Wild wild west I'd love to read it 'cause you're writing great! (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:04 pm

Or it might be a story where Marshall is transported into an alternate timeline which Germany won World War II. I think I will do the story as if Germany won World War II. I like the idea better than the wild west. It will be about Marshall who must come face to face as the hero of America, evading Nazi soliders as he attempts to assassinate Hilter's great grandson. In the normal timeline, Marshall never became famous, he never became known as Slim Shady and quit rapping in order to look and provide his family. It is 2001, and he is living in a small apartment with Kim and Hailie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:25 pm

It sounds deffinitely good even though the whole WWII thing is kinda difficult...but I'd love to read it, just please don't end this story too soon, I love it so much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:14 pm

I’ll update tomorrow, the next chapter will mainly be about Marshall getting visited by his family and Marshall will be encountered by lunatic with a knife, who is jealous of Marshall’s success as a famous rapper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Oh I can't bare to wait any longer, it sounds so good. Please update and happy easter!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:01 pm

Marshall was lying diagonally across the large and comfortable bed, he was wide awake as he looked up to the darkened ceiling and was once again unable to sleep peacefully. It was another sleepless and restless night for Marshall; he couldn't allow himself to fall asleep as there was no medication. Before it was quite simple and easy to fall asleep, but the times have changed. He couldn’t do anything expect listen to his thoughts. Usually he would reflect on his troubled and disturbed lifetime, counting and visualising the number of mistakes and achievements that he and either created or made in his lifetime.

He lay there, staring up at the ceiling as he was unable to fall asleep due to thoughts circling throughout his mind. It was another uneasiness sensation; pain was prickling across his chest as he tried to sit upright. Yesterday, he had just attended his first and official group therapy and enjoyed it as was able to express his thoughts with other people who were suffering from similar things to him.

He was lost, confused and exhausted as his whole body was screaming and trying to reach out to him. He allowed his eyes to shut tightly as he fell into a deep and peaceful slumber state. His loud and exhausted snores soon filled the bedroom, continuous and loud.

It was another stormy night, the wind was a large, unearthly and ghostly whisper as it violently rattled the wooden frames of the bedroom window. The wind and rain wasn’t even louder or deafening enough to arouse Marshall from his slumber state that he was currently enjoying. Rain lashed and pelted against the window as the storm continued to rage outside.

Marshall was slumped in front of the large plastic table, exhausted as he was barely to keep his attention focused on something important. He glanced upward slowly, staring across the visiting room as he saw Kimberley and Hailie causally trotting over to where he was sitting. It was another pleasant and happy moment, he was extremely pleased that he had such a caring and lovingly family that supported and encouraged him.

Kimberley quickly leaned over the table, her protruding stomach pressed against the side of the table as she pulled Marshall closer toward her for a warm and affectionate kiss. She groaned into his mouth, mouth-watering as their tongues collided and clashed together. It felt like she had waited for a long time to do that, it was a sad moment for her to be away from her husband as it was immediately similar to when he was touring.

“How are you feeling, Marshall?” Kimberley questioned quizzically when she pulled her mouth away from his. “Are you coping okay? Is anybody giving you a hard because of who you are?”

“No, I’m coping fairly well. Yesterday I had my first group therapy which I enjoyed. I could express my problems to people who were dealing with the same thing as me, “Marshall informed Kimberley and Hailie who merely nodded their heads. "I'm doing better than I thought I would do. I've made a couple of new friends, I'm quite glad that they don't listen to hip-hop music. I got to love rock and roll.

“How long are you going to stay here, Daddy?” Hailie pouted and whined frustratingly, small tears streaked down her cheeks as she turned to her mother for comfort. “I don’t like it when you’re away from home. It makes me, Whitney, Mommy and Laney sad.”

“I don’t know,” Marshall admitted nervously and tearfully as he stared at the newspaper that had been placed in front of him. His face was plastered across the paper, retirement, rehab and drug issues were cropping up with his face next to it. “I think I might be here for couple of months. This is my entire fault. I’ve brought you; I’ve dragged you down with me.”

“Don’t you even dare say that?” Kimberley demanded furiously, poking and prodding Marshall in the chest as he embarrassingly bowed his head down. “We love everything about you. At least you’re do something to get clean.

“Where are Whitney and Laney?” Marshall questioned Kimberley quizzically, raising his eyebrows as he scratched his head furiously. “I thought that they were coming as well."

“Dawn’s took Whitney to the doctors, Laney is having a job interview which she couldn’t change,” Kimberley informed Marshall who merely smiled sadly. “I will promise that they will come the next time that we visit you"

“When will you be coming back to see me?”

“Christmas, silly,” Kimberley playfully teased Marshall, smiling as she brushed her hand over his. “You do know that it is Christmas in a couple of days?"

“How could I ever forget about Christmas?” Marshall stated, turning his head onto Hailie as he smiled warmly and affectionately at his growing and blossoming daughter. “How could I ever forget my beautiful daughter’s birthday?”

“I thought you would have,” Hailie said, teasing her father as she rose up to gently kiss him on the forehead. “I love you so much Daddy. It hurts so much to have you away from home.”

Marshall gently walked across the gymnasium, he couldn’t even be bothered to play basketball, a thoughtful expression was plastered across his face and was immediately knocked out of his train of thought by a stumbling man. He was rudely interrupted, angry and frustrated as he could see that the man had been drinking or taking drugs.

“I think you need to watch where you’re going,” Marshall said, gently pushing the man off him as he sidestepped to the right. “Have you had something to drink? I can see that you’re stumbling.”

“What the fuck did you just say?” Did you just threaten me?”

“I didn’t threaten you,” Marshall simply stated, rolling his eyes furiously as he shook his head. “Just the hell away from me until you actually sobered up or calmed down.”

“I just said don’t you dare threaten me,” the man snapped aggressively, pushing Marshall in the shoulder bone as he waved his hands frantically. “Are you even listening to word that I have said.”

“Shut the fuck up, you psychopathic cunt,” Marshall hissed, shaking his head, rolling his eyes as he moved away. “Just stay the hell away from me.”

Marshall slowly turned around to confront whoever was following him. He shook his head, frustrated and annoyed as the man had seemingly followed him for no apperant reason. He laughed and smirked, staring down at the knife that was grasped tightly in the man's hand.

"I hate you Marshall, you think that you are better than anyone because you are a famous rapper," the man screamed loudly, furiously and frantically waving the knife in front of Marshall's face. "We don't take kindly to stuck-up famous people around here.

“You really think that a knife can do any dama…” Marshall was stopped halfway through his sentence as the man slashed across his cheek in an aggressive manner. “You fucking cunt.”

Marshall was slashed again on the cheek, blood sprayed out of the open wound that was forming on his cheek as he stumbled forward. He clasped his hand over his cheek, blood was seeping through his fingers as the knife was brought to his stomach, crying out in pain as the man was attacked by a group of men dressed in white as he passed out and all he could see was blackness and darkness.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:10 pm

I'll update weekly, or when I've got the chance because I'm too busy writing a number of novels that I want published. I have seven chapters left. Next chapter will be about Marshall talking with Dr. Dre and Paul about an upcoming white rapper from Compton.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:13 am

I liked the update, but I wonder how the man drunk so much and got a knife if he's in a rehab center?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:06 pm

It's a rehab centre as well as a psychiatric hospital as well . He stole the knife out of the kitchen and got drunk by also stealing alcohol that was in cabinets in the doctor’s offices.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shady13

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Please Update!! pig
Back to top Go down
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:20 am

I'm suffering from writer's block on this story, so I'll try my hardest to update but I think that is going to be hard to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:48 pm

No problem, take your time.
As long as you don't stop writing at all it'll be okay! (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Just to let you that I’ll be updating tomorrow. I've changed the chapter, it's just going to be out Marshall recovering from the stabbing. Talking to his family, and I will include Dr Dre, paul and the upcoming rapper in the later chapters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:51 am

I'm doing a small update right at this moment

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:52 am

Marshall’s eyes fluttered open to see nothing but blinding and astonishing whiteness; it was overwhelming and overpowering as he groaned in discomfort. He didn’t even remember what had actually happened, all he could remember was walking through the gymnasium, arguing with someone but everything else was a distant memory that was becoming blurred with extreme whiteness as he struggled to even think

“Hi Marshall, Kimberley replied tearfully, biting her upper lip in a desperate attempt to stop herself from crying. “I’m so glad that you’re okay.”

“What happened? Why are you crying? What happened to me” Marshall asked quizzically, effortlessly scratching his head as he winced internally. “Are you going to least tell me what happened to me?

“You were stabbed,” Kimberley suddenly and tearfully blurted out, her lip trembling as she couldn’t stop the flow of tears from flowing down her cheeks

Marshall gently and tearfully nodded his head; the visions of his stabbing were suddenly and painfully flooding into his mind as he could barely even breathe.

“Where are the children?”

“Do you think you would want to see you like this?”

“No,” Marshall replied softly, leaning over to gently kiss Kimberley on the forehead as he brushed away the tears that were streaking down her face, resting his hand firmly on her large protruding stomach as he could feel the baby shift

“I think we’re going to have a little and handsome baby boy. Can you feel him kicking me?”

“Yeah,” Marshall replied softly, affectionately stroking Kimberley’s cheek as well as her stomach. “We’re going to be parents again. We’re gonna have a little Marshall Mathers or a little Kimberley Mathers

“You’re going to some visitors next week,” Kimberley informed Marshall who looked at Kimberley quizcally.

“I thought Hailie, Whitney and Laney were visiting tomorrow,” Marshall said confusingly, raising his eyebrow as he looked at Kimberley’s face. “It’s Christmas though.”

“I’m not talking about them,” Kimberley simply stated, holding Marshall’s hand for comfort. “Andre and Paul are coming to see you.”

“Why would Dre and Paul be coming to see me,” Marshall “I don’t understand why they come to see me? Is it something about the music? About my retiring?”

“No,” Kimberley informed Marshall, shaking her head as Marshall looked directly back at her “They understand why you’ve retired. They want to talk to about an upcoming rapper from England.

“What’s he called?”

“Will…”

“I meant his stage name,” Marshall said, nodding his head as Kimberley realized what he was talking about. “I meant what is his stage name.”

“The British Assassin,” Kimberley informed Marshall, she had been speaking to Andre and Paul last night. “I was speaking to them last night.

“That sounds like a dope name,” Marshall admitted, yawning loudly as he couldn’t even keep his eyes open. “I wonder if he’s a dope rapper.”

“Are you tired?”

“I’m extremely exhausted,” Marshall said, once again yawning loudly as the tears were streaming down

“You want to get some sleep. I’ll stay right here by your side.”
Marshall nodded his head, flinging his head down onto his pillow as he stared directly at Kimberley’s beautiful face. His eyes fluttered to a close, and once again was lost in a deep and peaceful slumber state.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shady13

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   Sat May 19, 2012 1:41 am

Please update!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Through Changes   

Back to top Go down

Going Through Changes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next