Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whoo Kid: "Eminem wanted me dead"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Whoo Kid: "Eminem wanted me dead" Empty
PostSubject: Whoo Kid: "Eminem wanted me dead"   Whoo Kid: "Eminem wanted me dead" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:28 pm

"I got fired by Eminem. I remember years ago, Paul Rosenberg fired my ass, they were looking for me for years, I was hiding in Canada and shit like that 'cause a long time ago I leaked a Eminem record by mistake, I don't know how it got to me. So I leaked an Eminem record by mistake, and they wanted to kill me. Jimmy Iovine called me "Whoo Cat" because I avoided a lot of people that was trying to get me, because he had like a hit man, all kinds of shit. But I hid with 50 in Canada for a little bit on the Canadian tour, and then I just went on my own tour overseas til it calmed down, but they accepted me back in there because the next time I saw Jimmy, he hugged me and shit, gave me tea and shit."

Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Whoo Kid: "Eminem wanted me dead"
Page 1 of 1