Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marshall Mathers, Eminem Or Slim Shady?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Marshall Mathers, Eminem Or Slim Shady? Empty
PostSubject: Marshall Mathers, Eminem Or Slim Shady?   Marshall Mathers, Eminem Or Slim Shady? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:29 am

Who Do You Like Better? Why? What intrigues you about this person or persona? queen
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com
Eminemcowgrrrl

PostSubject: Re: Marshall Mathers, Eminem Or Slim Shady?   Marshall Mathers, Eminem Or Slim Shady? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:25 pm

I love you I love the whole package! I would have to say that his voice is the thing about him that drives me wild! Speaking, rapping, even singing, he cranks my tractor (i am from the country). I love you
Back to top Go down
shadyslady

shadyslady

PostSubject: all of them   Marshall Mathers, Eminem Or Slim Shady? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:22 am

i'd take all of them
he has 3 different personlities
1 person
so ya
Back to top Go down
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Marshall Mathers, Eminem Or Slim Shady?   Marshall Mathers, Eminem Or Slim Shady? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 10:06 am

I think I like the combination of all of them. Slim Shady is fun but It’s not something I would like to deal with non-stop. It's a shield. Eminem is cool but a little bit from an unreal world if you know what I mean. It’s part of the image, like a package. You see the cool and shiny surface but you don’t know what is hidden inside. I think Marshall is the chocolate inside of Eminem candy. Very Happy he's a complicated person which all kind of flavors. He can be sweet, sour, plain...

Marshal/Eminem/Slim Shady is a very interesting and complicated person. All of his personality features are important and bring both positivity and negativity IMO. He wouldn’t be the same and complete person if one of them was missing.

If I have to chose only one of them, I think it would be Marshall. I have no idea what kind of person is hidden behind Eminem since I don't know Marshall Mathers. I can only assume from various signals and impressions he made over the years. For some reason, I think Marshall the core. The most important part of him.
Back to top Go down
vatansever223

PostSubject: Re: Marshall Mathers, Eminem Or Slim Shady?   Marshall Mathers, Eminem Or Slim Shady? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:44 am

i'd take all of them

Last edited by vatansever223 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marshall Mathers, Eminem Or Slim Shady?   Marshall Mathers, Eminem Or Slim Shady? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:24 am

Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marshall Mathers, Eminem Or Slim Shady?   Marshall Mathers, Eminem Or Slim Shady? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marshall Mathers, Eminem Or Slim Shady?
Page 1 of 1