Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sweetest Girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shady_Aftermath_Girl

The Sweetest Girl Empty
PostSubject: The Sweetest Girl   The Sweetest Girl Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Character Description

Brooklyn Marie Jackson

Protected by everyone around her. Her father, her cousins, her fathers friends. It used to be cute, sometimes, when she was younger, but now, at eighteen, it just gets annoying mostly.

Her dad won't let any boys besides the ones in Shady Aftermath Records and G-Unit around her. You should see what happens when she gets a boyfriend. In the midst of a rap war, his overprotectivness seems to ten-fold. Will she be able to get away from the grasps of the over protective men around her?

Will she be able to fall in love?

Authors Note: This story came to me in a dream. Lol. It really did. Only Brooklyn's dad was dating that R&B star, Ciara. Laughing Rolling Eyes So I had to come on here and write it Smile My first story on this site. Please comment!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shadyaftermathgirl
Shady_Aftermath_Girl

The Sweetest Girl Empty
PostSubject: Chapter One   The Sweetest Girl Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:21 pm

Chapter One

Rap mogoul Suge Knight gets knocked out at club.

Suge Knight, along with several men from his rap label, Murder Inc, were at a Miami Club late Friday night. As they were leaving, an altercation began about parking spots. It quickly escalated, and Suge was punched in the side of the head, and was knocked unconscience. Nobody was arrested in the incident.

I turned the channel, laughing.

Thats what that stupid bitch gets I thought, grinning That's just too funny!

Bored of the TV, I turned it off and got off of my bed, going to find my father. It was nearly three o' clock. I had ordered some rims from the shop, and it was about time that they were in.

"Hi, Daddy," I smiled as I walked into his office. He was on the phone, looking mad about whatever he was talking about.

"I'll call you back," He said, and put the phone down, then looked up at me from his desk, "What's up?"

"I gotta go get my car from the shop," I said, "It should be ready about now. It's three o' clock."

"Alright," He said, "I'll have the driver take you there."

"You can't?" I asked, "Are you busy or something?"

"Yeah, a little bit," He said, strained.

I asked him why, and he pretended not to hear and he picked up the phone to call the driver. Since he was trying to ignore me, I decided to try something.

"I got a date tonight," I said under my breath.

"And me and your daddy gonna be in jail for assualt and battery tomorrow mourning," Tony Yayo said, walking into the room. My dad nodded in agreement and told me that the driver would be there in five minutes.

I went to my room and got the keys to my Cadillac Escalade. I didn't really have a date. How could I even meet any guys with the way that my father was? He always knew where I was, and when I didn't, he called me every four seconds.

"I'm leaving, Daddy!" I said as I walked past his office.

"Wait, come here!" He called back. I went in there and he tossed me his credit card. He joked, "You know, you have to pay for stuff."

"Thanks," I said, "See you later."

"Where else you goin?" Yayo asked. He was my brothers best friend, and equally protective.

"The car wash and probably somewhere to eat," I said, then grabbed my sunglasses and walked out. The driver opened the door of the black Mercedes with black tinted windows for me to get in.

"Thanks," I said smiling.

I thought of my best friend, and Eminem's daughter, Hailie, who was all the way in California. They'd lived there for a few years now. Marshall, who was like an uncle to me, had wanted to get her far away from Detroit. I've been best friend with her for forever, and I loved that girl to death.

She was the only one my age that I trusted 100%.

The driver dropped me off at the car shop and I went inside. I waited for a while at the desk.

"Ms. Jackson!" The owner said, "How nice to see you!"

One thing that I absolutly loved about my dad being famous was that we got great service, and we got it fast.

"Is my car ready?" I asked.

"Yes, yes," He said, "Come, follow me."

I followed him. He took me into the show room and there was my Black Cadillac Escalade. There were now different rims, shiny chrome ones, that spun. As well as different tires. I was very pleased.

"I didn't ask for different tires..." I said, smiling, "Did my dad call in and ask for that?"

"No," He said, "You two have brought in so much business, I threw them in on the house."

"Thank you!" I said, grinning.

"I'll have soembody drive it out front for you," He said.

We went back tot he front of the shop and I paid. I noticed that the price was noticably less than I thought it would be. I didn't say anything.

I drove to the carwash, then got something to eat, then went home. My dad was sitting with Yayo, looking serious.

"Daddy?" I asked, "What's going on?"

"I have to tell you something," He said, "Sit down."

I sat down, "Is something wrong?"

"It depends on how you look at it," Yayo said.

"What is it?"

"We're moving to Malibu," He stated, "In two days."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Sweetest Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Girl   The Sweetest Girl Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:23 pm

Great start & glad to see someone else post a story. Thank you. queen cheers Keep going & post up as many ideas as you want Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com
Shady_Aftermath_Girl

The Sweetest Girl Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Two EDITED   The Sweetest Girl Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Chapter Two EDITED

Flashback

*Three Days Before*

"Malibu?" I said, stunned as I stood in front of my father. I wasn't sure if I should be mad, or happy. Happy because I would live close to Hailie, but mad because I had lived in New York all of my life, "You couldn't tell me any sooner?"

"The house sold sooner than I thought it would," My dad said, "We thought it wasn't going to sell for another month, maybe longer. The people are moving in in five days. We have to be out sooner."

I was shocked. I'd lived in this house most of my life. I wasn't sure if I wanted to move out. But I guess that I had no choice. I looked around the room for a second, and frowned.

"We're leaving Friday?" I asked. My dad nodded.

"Awesome," I said sarcastically, "Thanks for the warning. I appreciate it!"

I walked out of the room and stomped upstairs and into my room. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I turned around and looked around my room. My dad must have known what I was going to do, because there were already boxes in my room.

I called Hailie.

"Did you know about this?" I asked, pinning the phone to my ear with my shoulders as I folded clothes and began to put them in one of the boxes.

"Know about what?" She said innocently.

"Hailie!" I said.

"My dad told me last week!" She said, "But he told me that I wasn't allowed to tell you! He made me promise!"

"I'll call you back," I said through gritted teeth.

I stomped down stairs.

"We are moving all the way acrosst he country and I am the only one who didn't know about this?" I snapped after walking into my fathers office. He was still with Yayo.

"I was going to tell you!" He defended.

"When?" I asked.

"Today," He answered.

"You're impossible," I said, shaking my head, turning and walking out of the room.

*End Flashback*

"Still hate me?" My dad asked as we sat in the seats of G-Unit's private jet plane. I turned to him and raised one eyebrow, unsure how to answer this question.

"For the rest of my life," I answered sarcastically, rolling my eyes. I was wearing short jean shorts, G-Unit brand of course, a red tank top and red flip flops.

"Arn't those shorts a little short on you?" Yayo said as he walked past the two seats that me and my dad were in.

"Yeah!" My dad agreed, as if he was just noticing that I was wearing them.

"First of all, I think that I can wear what I want to wear," I snapped at Yayo, "And second of all, their G-Unit shorts. Aint you one of the designers?"

"Yeah...well..." He stammered, unable to think of something to say to me, "I made them for grown women to look sexy in. Not for you to show off your short little legs."

"Fuck you!" I said, "I aint short. I'm five feet, two inches, thank you."

"Yeah," Yayo agreed, "Yo ass short."

"Don't make me throw you out this damn plane, Yayo," I said, narrowing my eyes at him and folding my arms over my chest. We pretended to fight sometimes but he was really like an uncle to me. I'd known him my whole life.

"Its a jet," Yayo corrected, and I leaned across the row and smacked him in the back of his head.

"That's what you get for being a smart ass," I said.

"Mr. Jackson," The coincidently good looking flight attendent said, "The plane has landed."

I walked off of jet, and into my new hometown.
Back to top Go down
Shady_Aftermath_Girl

The Sweetest Girl Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Three   The Sweetest Girl Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:53 pm

Chapter Three

"Hailie!" I screeched at the sight of my best friend. I spotted her in the airport terminal before she spotted me. I ran up to her, throwing my arms around her. She was a few inches taller than me, at 5'4".

I hugged Marshall next, then DeShaun. My stuff had been sent in a plane the day before, and my dad had a maid or somebody unpack all our stuff at our new house so we wouldn't have to do anything when we got there. Hailie was going to take me around town tonight after we got all settled into the new house. She was going to stay the night.

We linked arms as we walked through the rest of the terminal. It was one when we got to the airport. We'd left at one for four hour airplane ride, and with the four hour time change from New York to California, we'd arrived the same time that we left.

Doesn't make any sense, does it?

"Tired?" Hailie asked as we got int he back of the limo that was going to take us to the new house.

"Hell yeah," I yawned.

"I forgot," My dad chimed in, "You aint used to wakin up before noon."

"Ha. Ha," I replied, "Old man got jokes."

"I am thirty six, thank you. I aint old," He said.

"You old," I said again.

We pulled up the new house twenty minutes later, and it was absolutly huge. Hailie and I decided to do a little bit of exploring. Upstairs, there were nine bedrooms, my dad's office, and six bathrooms. On the ground level, there was a huge living room, a huge kitchen and a laundry room with a bunch of cleaning stuff, as well as a really big dining room. Also, there was an elevator going up to the next floor. In the basement, there was a gym, an indoor pool, hot tub and sauna, as well as a theathre.

The back yard was also very big. There was a sidewalk that lead out a while to a big pond with a bunch of fish, and past that there was a basketball court with a sort of spectator spot. It looked sort of like a gazebo, only it was straight instead of a circle. You went up the little bit of stairs, and there as a roof over you and you could watch people play basketball if it was raining or too hot in the sun.

I loved the new house. If it wasn't as nice at it is, I'd probably still be mad at my dad. After Hailie and I went over the new house, we went up to my new room, which I also loved. There was a big, California king sized bed with pink sheets and black pillows and a pink canopy, and a Plasma screen TV across from it. A computer desk was against the far wall, with my lap top on it. On the stand next to it was my ipod. On the wall with the door on it, was a book shelf with a few books on it, probably just for show.

There was a door on either side of the plasma screen TV. The one on the left was my private bathroom. It had pink and white tiles, and the sink and counters were black marble. It had a big steam shower, and huge hottub like bath tub. I loved it to, and so did Hailie. The door on the right of the TV was a walk-in closet. It had a vanity mirror with all my make up, and my hair straigtener and curler.

After we looked througly around my room, Hailie and I decided to get ready to go and look around Malibu. We were especially ready to look around the mall, scoping for guys.

I dressed in a pair of jean capri's that made my but look really good, a tight 'Property of G-Unit' t-shirt that was kind of low cut but not enough to make my dad freak out, and flip flops. I re-straigned my hair, put on make up, perfume and deodorant and was ready to go. I had my bikini on underneath in case we wanted to go to the beach.

"Where you two goin?" My dad said as we walked into the kitchen. Marshall was with him too.

"I'm going to show Brooklyn around Malibu," She said.

"Here," He said, going into his wallet, "I picked this up for you earlier."

He tossed the pink American Express card across the table at me, and I smiled, thanked him, picked it up and put it in my pocket.

"We'll be back later," Hailie answered. We turned and began to leave.

"No boys!" Both my dad and Marshall shouted in unison.

We walked out of the house, ready for a great night.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Sweetest Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Girl   The Sweetest Girl Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:52 pm

Luved the update. Keep it coming. Smile Can u place a rating on the story. Smile I love you queen
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

The Sweetest Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Girl   The Sweetest Girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sweetest Girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Fiction :: Marshall Mathers Fanfiction-
Jump to: