Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eminem Cuts Back On Treadmill Obsession

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Eminem Cuts Back On Treadmill Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Eminem Cuts Back On Treadmill Obsession   Eminem Cuts Back On Treadmill Obsession Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:46 am

By Celeb Stink : 2009-04-28 21:23:37 ShareThis

Eminem Cuts Back On Treadmill Obsession 2_turn12

Rapper Eminem has forced himself to reduce his daily workouts - after becoming "obsessed" with running on a treadmill.

The Without Me hitmaker embarked on a new health kick to shed the extra pounds he gained while on a hiatus from his career. But he pushed himself so far, he had to take a break from his keep fit regime when he found himself clocking up 17 miles (27 kilometres) a day.

He says, "I've been running a lot, taking care of myself. A lot of cardio. I'm actually at the point where I think I've been a little obsessive compulsive about running on a treadmill. Yeah, it got up to four miles a day, then it got up to six, then I got up to 10, then I got up to 15, then I got up to 17, and I had to take a break. I eat healthy. Chicken breasts, things like that." (MT/WNWNSB/ZN)

Copyright 2009 WENN>
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Page 1 of 1