Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eminem Confirms D12 Reunion, Talks Loss Of Proof

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Eminem Confirms D12 Reunion, Talks Loss Of Proof Empty
PostSubject: Eminem Confirms D12 Reunion, Talks Loss Of Proof   Eminem Confirms D12 Reunion, Talks Loss Of Proof Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:17 am

D12 leader Eminem recently confirmed his rap group’s upcoming reunion and said the Detroit-based team are headed back to the studio for an album.

Eminem Confirms D12 Reunion, Talks Loss Of Proof 0304_d11

In addition to the project, Em also spoke on the loss of D12 member Proof.

“Right now, my music would probably be the same [if Proof was still alive," Em explained in an interview. "I think this is what Proof always wanted, was for me to go crazy again. My life would be different because I would still have him. Me and the guys, we got a bond, it's special. It's like, as far as the future of D12, we're gonna be back in the studio soon." (Rap City Special)

D12's Bizarre spoke on the status of his rap group in an interview earlier this year.

"Everybody's in D12 and we're doing good," Bizarre told radio personality Jenny Boom Boom. "[A new album] is definitely going to happen. We’re working on it right now, Marshall Mathers is coming out first with Relapse…I’m on Eminem’s album…I’m recording a couple of songs. Big up to Dr. Dre.” (Jenny Boom Boom TV)

The project would follow-up 2004’s D12 World.

After a three-year wait, the group returned with D12 World, including guest appearances from Obie Trice and B Real. D12 was originally founded by members Bizarre and Proof around 1990, but the size and scope of the group expanded when Proof brought in childhood friend Eminem followed by Swift, Kon Artis, Bugz and Kuniva. (All Music)

No further information on the D12 album has been released as of today (June 13).

In related news, Em’s Relapse will reportedly have reached the one million sales mark next week after only a month in stores.

http://keepittrill.com/media/2009/06/eminem-confirms-d12-reunion-talks-loss-proof/

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Prepare For Devil's Night Once Again.   Eminem Confirms D12 Reunion, Talks Loss Of Proof Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:18 am

Prepare for Devil's Night once again.

Good news for all waiting for the Detroit-based collective D12 for re-emerge with a follow-up album to 2004's D12 World. Not even the 2006 death of Proof can stop the wrath of D12, according to its (purported) frontman Eminem, who just released the LP Relapse recently, and its (literally) largest member, Bizarre. I wouldn't worry about a break-up, thank God. Or the other guy.

"Right now, my music would probably be the same [if Proof was still alive," Slim Shady tells Rap City Special. "I think this is what Proof always wanted, was for me to go crazy again. My life would be different because I would still have him. Me and the guys, we got a bond, it's special. It's like, as far as the future of D12, we're gonna be back in the studio soon."

Bizzy says to Jenny Boom Boom, "Everybody's in D12 and we're doing good. [A new album] is definitely going to happen. We're working on it right now, Marshall Mathers is coming out first with Relapse...I'm on Eminem's album...I'm recording a couple of songs. Big up to Dr. Dre."

I only hope that them and the other guys - Kon Artis, Kuniva, and Swifty McVeigh - will see that the world needs a stable like D12.

But no "Purple Pills" for me, thank you.

Bugz, another dearly departed D12 member who was shot in 1997, would be proud. He and Proof are smiling in heaven. Or the other place. OK, maybe not that place.

Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Shady_Aftermath_Girl

PostSubject: Re: Eminem Confirms D12 Reunion, Talks Loss Of Proof   Eminem Confirms D12 Reunion, Talks Loss Of Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:29 pm

yayyy!
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shadyaftermathgirl
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eminem Confirms D12 Reunion, Talks Loss Of Proof   Eminem Confirms D12 Reunion, Talks Loss Of Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:40 pm

Shady_Aftermath_Girl wrote:
yayyy!
Smile

I second that!! cheers cheers lol! queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eminem Confirms D12 Reunion, Talks Loss Of Proof   Eminem Confirms D12 Reunion, Talks Loss Of Proof Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eminem Confirms D12 Reunion, Talks Loss Of Proof
Page 1 of 1