Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eminem Up For Mark Wahlberg Boxing Movie [Video]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Eminem Up For Mark Wahlberg Boxing Movie [Video] Empty
PostSubject: Eminem Up For Mark Wahlberg Boxing Movie [Video]   Eminem Up For Mark Wahlberg Boxing Movie [Video] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Written by Cyrus Laghorne

Share| Wednesday, July 15, 2009 12:30:00

Grammy-winning rapper Eminem is reportedly being considered to star in an upcoming boxing-based film alongside Mark Wahlberg.

The Max Payne star revealed his plans to possibly cast Slim Shady in a forthcoming film project in place of Matt Damon.

"We were supposed to do this boxing movie together," Wahlberg said in an interview with DJ Whoo Kid about Matt Damon. "We were going to play brothers and I don't think he's really feeling up to it so maybe we'll get Eminem to play the part. It's because we want two guys with some real edge and I think he was attached to play one of the parts at one point. Me and him actually talked on the phone while I was in Philly making another movie so um, either that or my brother. There's not too many people that can be believed in as being brothers, maybe half brothers but still, these guys had a really hard life. We want it to kinda feel authentic as opposed to getting some soft Hollywood act." (Radio Planet TV)
Em has been confirmed to make an appearance in the upcoming Adam Sandler film Funny People.

"Marshall Mathers is in it," director Judd Apatow said in an interview. "I still don't know [how it happened.] I was scared to pitch jokes to him then I realized his songs are as nasty as anything that has ever been spoken. There is no way to offend him." (MTV Movie Blogs)
In addition to Shady, the project will also feature Wu-Tang Clan's RZA.

So far, there's no more information available about what kind of role Eminem will play in the film, but a movie photo shows him sitting across from Sandler at a restaurant table, seemingly lending an ear -- perhaps in a friend role? Cast includes Adam Sandler, Seth Rogen, Leslie Mann, Eric Bana, Jonah Hill, Jason Schwartzman, Norm MacDonald, Sarah Silverman, Aziz Ansari, RZA, Dave Attell and others. (Michigan Live)
Aside from new films, Em recently updated fans on Relapse 2 and announced his performance at this year's Voodoo Festival in Lousiana.

"I'm going to be doing the Voodoo Festival in New Orleans," Em announced via an interview. "Halloween weekend. This is probably my only live show for at least this year...I'm in the lab right now, trying to get ready for this second album...There's enough to make it right now, I might wanna do some new songs for it or what not, so I'm actually recording right now...I don't know [when the album is coming out.] It's probably looking like fourth quarter." (Shade 45)
Check out DJ Whoo Kid's interview with Mark Wahlberg below:

http://www.sohh.com/2009/07/eminem_being_considered_f.html
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Page 1 of 1