Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuzz Scoota Joins Eminem’s Rap Group D12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Fuzz Scoota Joins Eminem’s Rap Group D12 Empty
PostSubject: Fuzz Scoota Joins Eminem’s Rap Group D12   Fuzz Scoota Joins Eminem’s Rap Group D12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Fuzz Scoota Joins Eminem’s Rap Group D12 Fuzz-Scoota-300x300

D12 has officially announced Fuzz Scoota as their newest member of the rap group.

Eminem led rap group D12 are currently in the studio preparing their upcoming third album entitled Return of the Dozen 2. Fans of the group are anxiously anticipated the release of this album, and today we have news that the Detroit based rap group has introduced a brand new member to the squad – Fuzz Scoota.

The new album Return of the Dozen 2 is slated for a release date this upcoming Tuesday, April 14th and this will be the first time that Fuzz has ever collaborated with the group on an album. Make a trip over to the official D12 website where you can see the announcement from Bizarre himself in regards to Fuzz’s return. The video featured on their site also give you a short teaser of a track that will be featuring on the upcoming album.

As expected, Fuzz seems very appreciative for the opportunity to work with D12 and one of the greatest hip hop icons of all time, Eminem. This is what the rapper had to say via his twitter account.

http://thisbeatgoes.com/hip-hop-news/fuzz-scoota-joins-eminems-rap-group-d12/
Back to top Go down
http://fictions.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm

Fuzz Scoota Joins Eminem’s Rap Group D12
Page 1 of 1