Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marshall Bi-Polar?

Go down 

Do You Think Marshy Is Bi-Polar?
No. His mom doesn't have a clue.
Marshall Bi-Polar? I_vote_lcap50%Marshall Bi-Polar? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
I don't know
Marshall Bi-Polar? I_vote_lcap0%Marshall Bi-Polar? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I believe so. He certainly has the symptoms.
Marshall Bi-Polar? I_vote_lcap50%Marshall Bi-Polar? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Marshall Bi-Polar? Empty
PostSubject: Marshall Bi-Polar?   Marshall Bi-Polar? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:06 pm

Does Eminem Have Bipolar Disorder?
by John M. Grohol, Psy.D.
December 13, 2007
According to a new tell-all book by his mother, Eminem — the famous singer, producer and actor — has been grappling with some form of bipolar disorder (also known as manic depression) for most of his life.

The book, entitled, My Son Marshall, My Son Eminem, was written by Eminem’s mother, Debbie Nelson. In her new book, she revealed that her rapper son, Eminem, 35, whose real name is Marshall Bruce Mathers III, has grappled with manic depression his entire life.

Eminem’s manic depression as an adult reportedly worsened when his ex-wife Kim Mathers birthed their daughter Hailie (now 11). He apparently had another bout with bipolar disorder again when the couple divorced in 2006.

A “family friend” told Life & Style magazine, “She just hopes he’ll read it and realize how loved he is. She fears she’ll end up burying him unless he gets help… We all see him teetering on the edge of self-destruction.”

Eminem and his mother have had a rocky relationship since he became famous. The singer and producer has repeatedly complained about his mother to friends and reportedly in numerous songs, resulting in his mother filing a $7 million defamation lawsuit in 2002.

Despite the poor relationship, Eminem did apparently help out his mother by paying her medical bills when she was diagnosed with breast cancer.

The new book is currently available in the UK and is expected to be published in the U.S. in early 2008.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Marshall Bi-Polar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall Bi-Polar?   Marshall Bi-Polar? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:08 pm

I really hate to say this, but I think he does. He has all the symptoms. affraid Shockerd? I'm a hard core fan & I really really belive he does have it. queen
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Marshall Bi-Polar?
Page 1 of 1