Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lisa Ann in Em's New Video We Made U

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lisa Ann in Em's New Video We Made U Empty
PostSubject: Lisa Ann in Em's New Video We Made U   Lisa Ann in Em's New Video We Made U Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:11 am

LOS ANGELES — Adult star Lisa Ann isn’t close to being done with her time in the spotlight. The busty performer, feature dancer and talent agent shot a music video earlier this week with multi-platinum rapper Eminem.

Though he’s been out of the limelight in recent years, Eminem has been diligently planning his comeback album, “Relapse,” set for release on May 15.

Lisa Ann appears in the video for the album’s first single, “We Made You.”

“It was phenomenal,” Lisa Ann said of the music video shoot. “I can’t say too much, but I will say that the song is awesome and everyone is going to love it.”

Lisa Ann told XBIZ that she couldn’t divulge details about the shoot, but “I can just say this: the song is awesome, and so is [Eminem]. I can’t wait to see the finished product.”

The video was directed by Joseph Kahn, who also shot the video for Eminem’s “Without Me,” U2’s “Stuck in the Moment” and Britney Spears’ “Toxic.”

Also appearing in the music video are Eminem’s producer Dr. Dre and 50 Cent.

Riding a crest of popularity since she famously played Sarah Palin in Hustler Video’s “Who’s Nailin’ Paylin?”

SOURCE:
http://www.xbiznewswire.com/view.php?id=106356
queen
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Lisa Ann in Em's New Video We Made U
Page 1 of 1