Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eminem Calls Yelawolf’s Album ‘Incredible’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Eminem Calls Yelawolf’s Album ‘Incredible’ Empty
PostSubject: Eminem Calls Yelawolf’s Album ‘Incredible’   Eminem Calls Yelawolf’s Album ‘Incredible’ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:21 am

Eminem Calls Yelawolf’s Album ‘Incredible’ Eminem-yelawolf

Jay-Z proclaimed J. Cole’s debut Cole World a “classic,” and now Eminem is praising his protégé Yelawolf’s upcoming album.

The Alabama rapper’s major label debut Radioactive is due October 25 via Ghet-O-Vision/Shady Records/DGC/Interscope, featuring the Lil Jon-assisted single “Hard White (Up in the Club)” produced by Hydrox.

“We are very eager for the world to hear Radioactive and proud to be presenting the album on Shady Records,” said Eminem. “Yelawolf is a true original and he has crafted an incredible record.”

The album boasts production from Diplo, The Audibles, SupahotBeats, and J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League. “Radioactive is the fallout of my life’s inspirations, a testament to my ability to survive it all and to tell the story,” explained Yelawolf. “Sometimes I want to party, sometimes I want to fight, and sometimes I want to cry. I’m human and this album is as honest as it gets.”

Yelawolf previously released Trunk Muzik 0-60, compiled of material from his Trunk Muzik mixtape along with previously unavailable tracks.

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/08/18/eminem-calls-yelawolfs-album-incredible/
Back to top Go down
http://fictions.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm

Eminem Calls Yelawolf’s Album ‘Incredible’
Page 1 of 1