Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brandy Signs New Record Deal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Brandy Signs New Record Deal Empty
PostSubject: Brandy Signs New Record Deal   Brandy Signs New Record Deal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:45 am

Brandy Signs New Record Deal 281x211

Everyone loves a comeback, and R&B singer Brandy is looking to make her return to music after a near-three-year hiatus.

It was December 2008 when the singer released her last album, Human, and now, according to the Los Angeles Times, Brandy has signed a deal with RCA Records and producer Breyon Prescott's Chameleon Records to release her sixth album. The LP is tentatively scheduled for an early 2012 drop.

"Throughout her career, Brandy has consistently won the vote as everyone's favorite female vocalist," Peter Edge, chief executive of RCA Music Group, said in a statement. "I am sure that in her next chapter at RCA and in partnership with Breyon Prescott, we will record her most exciting music to date."

"This is truly a blessing," Brandy said in a statement. "Breyon Prescott, Peter Edge and Tom Corson [RCA Music Group's president and chief operating officer] believe in me and have introduced me to a home that also believes and knows exactly what to do with the type of music I'm doing. Breyon and the team at RCA/Chameleon are creative and forward-thinking and I am thrilled to be working with them."

After her self-titled debut hit in 1994, the then-teenage Brandy became a staple on the R&B scene thanks to catchy love songs like "I Wanna Be Down" and her Grammy-winning duet with Monica "The Boy Is Mine." The singer also lit up in front of the camera as the star of her own sitcom, "Moesha," which ran from 1996 to 2001. She has since starred in a number of films as well as a few reality shows — most recently the VH1 series "Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business." In December 2006, the singer was involved in a multi-car crash that claimed the life of a woman, but she wasn't charged and was cleared of any wrongdoing.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1669524/brandy-record-deal.jhtml

Back to top Go down
http://fictions.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm

Brandy Signs New Record Deal
Page 1 of 1