Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AraabMUZIK To Collaborate With Eminem, Slaughterhouse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

AraabMUZIK To Collaborate With Eminem, Slaughterhouse Empty
PostSubject: AraabMUZIK To Collaborate With Eminem, Slaughterhouse   AraabMUZIK To Collaborate With Eminem, Slaughterhouse Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:42 am

AraabMUZIK To Collaborate With Eminem, Slaughterhouse Araab_Muzik-Production_Work-hhdx

The Diplomats producer says that he's hit the studio with the likes of Shady, Slaughterhouse and many others.

Flud Watches caught up with Cam'ron's production mainstay AraabMUZIK as a part of their "Beats Per Minute" video series. During the interview, the Dipset beatsmith spoke about some of the production placement he's got lined up for the coming year, and he dropped a few big names.

AraabMUZIK said the over the past few months, he's hit the studio with the likes of Eminem, Slaughterhouse, Jadakiss and many others. He said that in addition to working with artists of that caliber, he's also been getting more and more opportunities to perform at live events on his MPC.

"[Making beats] became like a job, something that I'm actually doing for a living," he said. "I'm working with Slaughterhouse, Eminem, Busta Rhymes, Jadakiss, Fabolous, 50 Cent, obviously the new Cam'ron album. I was on Jim Jones's last album. I'm definitely going to be on a lot of projects. It's not just producing, it's also performing now, so I'm definitely considered an artist/producer."

The full interview can be seen below:

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.17173/title.araabmuzik-to-collaborate-with-eminem-slaughterhouse
Back to top Go down
http://fictions.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm

AraabMUZIK To Collaborate With Eminem, Slaughterhouse
Page 1 of 1