Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eminem thinks the best in the toilet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Eminem thinks the best in the toilet Empty
PostSubject: Eminem thinks the best in the toilet   Eminem thinks the best in the toilet Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:42 pm

Eminem thinks the best in the toilet Eminemthinksonthepot

Eminem thinks the best in the toilet Toilet-llqq-001

London: Rap superstar Eminem says he still writes songs in the toilet as that's where he does his best thinking.

The 'Not Afraid' hitmaker overcame addiction to painkillers to produce two hugely successful albums, 'Relapse' and 'Recovery' and despite his fame, he said he gets a lot of inspiration while in the bathroom, reported Contactmusic.

"Sometimes. I think we do most of our best thinking in toilet. What else do you have to do in there besides think?," Eminem said.

The 39-year-old said when he was recording his fifth album, 'Encore', his penchant for toilet humour was getting too much, as well as his addictions taking over, prompting a five year break before his comeback.

"Around the tail end of 'Encore', the songs started getting really goofy. Every day I had a pocketful of pills, and I would just go into the studio and goof off. When I went to Hawaii there was a turning point lyrically.

"I was sitting in the car listening to these older songs of mine, trying to figure out, 'Why doesn't the new stuff hit me like it used to? That's when I started to do songs that had some emotion and aggression to them again," Eminem added.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/eminem-thinks-the-best-in-the-toilet/194217-45.html
Back to top Go down
http://fictions.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm

Eminem thinks the best in the toilet
Page 1 of 1