Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LeBron James Raps Eminem Lyrics Before Eastern Conference Finals Game 7 Win Over Celtics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

LeBron James Raps Eminem Lyrics Before Eastern Conference Finals Game 7 Win Over Celtics Empty
PostSubject: LeBron James Raps Eminem Lyrics Before Eastern Conference Finals Game 7 Win Over Celtics   LeBron James Raps Eminem Lyrics Before Eastern Conference Finals Game 7 Win Over Celtics Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:59 pm

LeBron James Raps Eminem Lyrics Before Eastern Conference Finals Game 7 Win Over Celtics Drake-forever-lil-wayne-kanye-west-eminem-lebron-james

Much to the chagrin of both the Boston Celtics as well as his vocal critics (see: Skip Bayless), LeBron James delivered superlative performances with the Miami Heat facing elimination in the sixth and seventh games of the Eastern Conference Finals. After being criticized for delivering aimless performances, especially in key moments in the past, James seems particularly focused as of late. How exactly has LeBron focused his energy?

By rapping along to Eminem, of course.

As the three-time league MVP laced-up before Game 7, James showed his affinity for Marshall Mathers, reciting "The Way I Am" in front of cameras.

The lyrics may reflect how arguably the most-scrutinized man in sports is handling the limelight this time around.

And all of this controversy circles me And it seems like the media immediately Points a finger at me So I point one back at 'em, but not the index or pinkie Or the ring or the thumb, it's the one you put up When you don't give a [expletive], when you won't just put up With the [expletive] they pull, 'cause they full of [expletive] too

Whether or not Eminem held any significance in the Heat locker room, it's safe to say that whatever they are doing is working. The Heat face the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday night in Game 1 of the NBA Finals.

While the Thunder have previously revealed how they feel towards Lil' Wayne, there has been no word regarding Eminem in the Chesapeake Energy Arena.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/11/lebron-james-raps-eminem-heat-celtics-game-7_n_1587476.html
Back to top Go down
http://fictions.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm

LeBron James Raps Eminem Lyrics Before Eastern Conference Finals Game 7 Win Over Celtics
Page 1 of 1