Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ric Ross Disses Eminem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ric Ross Disses Eminem Empty
PostSubject: Ric Ross Disses Eminem   Ric Ross Disses Eminem Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:42 pm

After saying that he will someday work with Dr Dre and Eminem, it looks like Rick Ross isn't trying to hard to make that happen. In a new interview with New York's Hot 97 radio station, Ricky made some pretty big comments about Slim Shady when talking about Eminem's new video. "His Swag ain't the same anymore," Ross said.[listen here]. First, who still says "Swag" Ricky? Second, if you are a "fan" of Eminem as you say, then you would know "We Made You" is a typical Eminem 1st single like "My Name Is," "Real Slim Shady" and "Just Loose It."

Ross went on to talk about his new "Mafia Music" remix that features Ja Rule, Fat Joe and The Game. When asked about The Game, Ross said "me and The Game been doing a lot of music in the past few weeks." When asked about others wanting to ride against 50 Cent, Ross said "there's a lot of people who laid verses to that," continuing "it surprised me how many people were ready to ride."
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Ric Ross Disses Eminem
Page 1 of 1