Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grandma Defends Eminem for Mocking Jessica Simpson, Kim Kardashian, Others

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Grandma Defends Eminem for Mocking Jessica Simpson, Kim Kardashian, Others Empty
PostSubject: Grandma Defends Eminem for Mocking Jessica Simpson, Kim Kardashian, Others   Grandma Defends Eminem for Mocking Jessica Simpson, Kim Kardashian, Others Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:44 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Christi Hall
Apr 16, 2009

Eminem has come under attack for mocking Jessica Simpson, Kim Kardashian, Lindsay Lohan and other celebs in the video for his new song, “We Made You.” But at least one person is supporting the 36-year-old rapper according to a report and it is a very important person - his grandmother.

Kim Kardashian Loves It (Image: WENN)

"It’s satire, and some people I know think it’s neat,” Betty Kresin tells Life & Style. “My grandson’s just trying to be creative and entertaining while stirring the pot a little bit.” Of course, Eminem’s mom approves too. “I support my son in his artistic endeavors,” Debbie Nelson tells Life & Style. “After all, it’s just a parody. He’s been needing to come out of his shell for a while now, and with this video, he proves he’s back on his game."

The magazine adds in its report that Fox News Host Bill O’Reilly would beg to differ. The conservative talk-show host took offense at Eminem’s treatment of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, saying, “It’s so crude what he does. It’s totally obscene, totally inappropriate.”

Palin hasn’t spoken out publicly about the video, but Kim Kardashian has. And surprisingly, she’s siding with Eminem’s grandma. “I loved it,” Kim tells Life & Style. “I was very flattered to get so much airtime!”
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Page 1 of 1