Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kim Kardashian Responds to Yet Another Eminem Lashing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Kim Kardashian Responds to Yet Another Eminem Lashing Empty
PostSubject: Kim Kardashian Responds to Yet Another Eminem Lashing   Kim Kardashian Responds to Yet Another Eminem Lashing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:56 pm

Kim Kardashian responds to Eminem's latest attack!

Eminem just can't stop rapping about Kim Kardashian! As Kim told Life & Style exclusively, she's the target on "3 AM," another song off the rapper's latest album, Relapse.

"I just heard the song," Kim revealed to Life & Style. "He raps about a flashlight in my a**."

But don't expect Eminem's lyrics to get Kim down: "I'm a huge fan. [At first] I was like, 'Oh no!' But it's funny, so who cares?" Eminem also raps about Kim's derriere in the already-released single "We Made You."

And Kim has some philosophical words about her famed rear, "It feels the same as everyone else's. Everyone's got a butt - why do you care about mine? All these people talking about my butt is ridiculous."

Photo Credit: UPI Photo/Landov
Tags:Eminem, Kim Kardashian
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Kim Kardashian Responds to Yet Another Eminem Lashing
Page 1 of 1