Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eminem Recovering From Pneumonia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Eminem Recovering From Pneumonia Empty
PostSubject: Eminem Recovering From Pneumonia   Eminem Recovering From Pneumonia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:24 pm

January 8, 2008

Eminem

It's been a while since we've heard from Eminem, and while there is no news of him releasing a new album anytime soon, celebrity blog TMZ reports that Em was rushed to the hospital over the holidays. The Rapper was reportedly taken to a Detroit-area hospital for a serious heart condition and severe pneumonia, and his weight has increased to over 200 pounds.

"Over the holidays, Marshall Mathers, a.k.a. Eminem, was under doctor's care at a Detroit-area hospital for complications due to pneumonia," Em's publicist told TMZ. "He has since been released and is doing well recovering at home."

When last we heard from Slim Shady, he called up New York radio station Hot 97 in September during a 50 Cent interview to congratulate 50 on the release of Curtis. He also discussed his own projects and his Shady Records label. "I'm always working - I'm always in the studio," Eminem told Hot 97 host Angie Martinez. "It feels good right now, the energy of the label. For a while, I didn't want to go back to the studio... I went through some personal things. I'm coming out of those personal things [and] it feels good."

It has been speculated that both Eminem and his D12 cohorts will put out new music this year, but no official announcement has been made by Shady Records regarding its 2008 release schedule. queen
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Eminem Recovering From Pneumonia
Page 1 of 1