Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diva smackdown: Mariah Carey calls Eminem "delusional" on new single

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Diva smackdown: Mariah Carey calls Eminem "delusional" on new single Empty
PostSubject: Diva smackdown: Mariah Carey calls Eminem "delusional" on new single   Diva smackdown: Mariah Carey calls Eminem "delusional" on new single Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:34 pm

Mariah Carey tells Eminem what she thinks of his obsession with her on her new single.More News
Kim Kardashian gave Heidi Montag Playboy advicePolice: Mia Farrow's brother killed himselfDiva smackdown: Mariah Carey calls Eminem "delusional" on new singlePoll: To spank or not to spank - like Kate GosselinChace Crawford tops People's annual Hottest Bachelors listVideo: President Obama nails a flyScandalous priest - 'Father Oprah' - marries his girlfriendNSFW: Lindsay Lohan bares her chest for Twitter fansSusan Boyle coming to America?KC's Jason Sudeikis to "chase" Jennifer AnistonSean Penn taking a break: No 'Stooges' for him'The Biggest Loser' casting in KC; overweight "couples" wantedSacha Baron Cohen bares bod as Bruno on GQ coverMia Farrow's brother, artist Patrick Farrow, found deadA possible Megan Fox/Robert Pattinson connectionSandra Bullock: 'I'm a bitch'Miss California pageant to Carrie Prejean: We'll air the dirty laundryJessica Alba avoids charges in shark attack on Oklahoma CityWhy this is the end of the Letterman-Palin matterCaptain America rises from the deadNever ever mess with a diva who wears stilettos and diamonds.

Mariah Carey throws some mean musical punches at - everyone assumes - Eminem on her new single "Obsessed," the first track from "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel," due out August 25.

"Why are you so obsessed with me/ Boy I wanna know/ Lying that you're sexing me/ When everybody knows/ It's clear that you're upset with me," Mariah sings on the just-released single.

Wait, there's more: “You’re delusional. Boy, you’re losing your mind.”

In case you missed what led up to this: Last month Eminem rapped in "Bagpipes From Baghdad" about taking Mariah away from her husband Nick Cannon.

Oh, and he called her a blank-blank "whore," too.

This is the shrapnel from a long-standing battle between the two who disagree on whether they got romantic a few years back. (Eminem says they did, she says they didn't.)

Mariah lands even more digs at her nemesis: "You’re a mom-and-pop, I’m a corporation.”

Here the single at mariahcarey.com.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Page 1 of 1