Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royce Da 5'9 Confirms Slaughterhouse Negociations With Shady

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Royce Da 5'9 Confirms Slaughterhouse Negociations With Shady Empty
PostSubject: Royce Da 5'9 Confirms Slaughterhouse Negociations With Shady   Royce Da 5'9 Confirms Slaughterhouse Negociations With Shady Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:27 pm

As we reported last week, after they appeared in the new "Forever" video [watch here] behind Eminem, many rumors started going around that mega group Slaughterhouse was in negociations with Eminem and his Shady Records, now the rumors have been confirmed. "I’ve been talking to Em and Paul for a long time," Royce said during an interview with MTV. [Royce Da 5'9 Confirms Slaughterhouse Negociations With Shady - Watch Here]

Royce says that things are coming together with the possible deal. "With this particular situation, things are falling into place. Everything is in place where it’s supposed to be. I’m very prepared [for] when the opportunity presented itself. It’s a time where there’s things they need over here and certain things we need in order to move over there. I think it’s a good marriage. Like I said, I just hope it can happen." [Royce Da 5'9 Confirms Slaughterhouse Negociations With Shady - Watch Here]

http://www.rapbasement.com/slaughterhouse/092909-royce-da-59-confirms-that-his-slaughterhouse-group-is-in-talks-with-eminem-and-shady-records.html

I hope he doesn't sign them. That's more money lost to the label. I really don't want to see another Bobby Creek, Stat Quo or Cashis situation. I like Stat Quo but u know what I mean. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Page 1 of 1