Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walk Away Rated NC-17

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Talkin2Myself

Talkin2Myself

Walk Away Rated NC-17 Empty
PostSubject: Walk Away Rated NC-17   Walk Away Rated NC-17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:33 am

What's up? My name is Rina and I am new to the board. I have a story that I would like to share with you all. Some of you might know this one, because it is posted on Shady Fiction. But I wanted to bring it over here. This site seems really great. So, I hope you all enjoy this one.

-Rina

Story Title: Walk Away
Rathing: NC-17
Time Setting: Takes place in early 2006, maybe some flashbacks to the past, and beyond.
Disclaimer: I do NOT own Marshall Mathers (although I wish I did Smile), Kim Mathers, their family, except the fictitious family I have created for Marshall, or any other recognizable persons you read about. This story is for entertainment and fun purposes only.

Plot: What do you do when you know something's bad for you, but you still can't let go... Everyone knows that Kimberly Ann Scott-Mathers is Eminem's high school sweetheart, on-again-off-again wife, and the mother of his ten year old daughter, Hailie Jade, from what you've read in the press or what you've heard on one of his records. But little did you know that there's a little more to this story that meets the eye. Add in another woman, and two more kids, and you will have the life of Marshall Mathers that you had no clue that it even existed. Follow through this journey told in the point of view of the "other woman", as she explains why it's so hard to walk away from him.
Song Credit: Christina Aguilera
Movie Trailer:
Story Banner: Coming Soon...
Cast: Danielle Eminem Kim Denaun Jasmine Diedra Porter D-12 Hailie Jade Alaina Atiyanna Malakhi

PROLOGUE:

Kimberly Ann Scott-Mathers! If you are an Eminem fan then you would know that she's the mother of his ten year old daughter, his on-again-off-again wife, and the supposed love of his life. Hell, you don't even have to be a fan of his to know that.

But little did you know that everybody's favorite controversial rapper was hiding a big secret. That big secret was me. My name is Danielle Khari Porter-Mathers. Yeah, shocking right? Marshall and I have been together a little over ten years on and off ourselves. I've known him since I was twelve. I am the baby sister of one of his best friends and D12 member, Denaun Porter, also known as Kon Artist. There is another shocking secret to this already complicated story. I know you already know that he and Kim have Hailie Jade, and he just recently adopted her niece, Alaina and her daughter from another relationship, Whitney. But what you don't know is that Marshall and I have two of our own. A seven year old little girl, Atiyanna Renee, and a year ago I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Malakhi Brandon.

Marshall never felt comfortable with the whole world knowing about us. Well, us being myself and my children. He had already let the world know about Hailie, and it was a struggle to try to keep her away from the spotlight, and he said he didn’t want that for us. But sometimes I felt that he was ashamed of us. I know that's not the case, but everybody seemed to know about his other family, but he made damn sure that no one knew about us, unless you were family or close friends. Some of the artists Marshall signed to Shady Records didn't know that we even existed. But I guess it’s all good, because I’ve seen first hand what Hailie goes through and I don’t think that I can put my kids through all of that.

I'm the one that Marshall runs to whenever he and Kim have a fall out. Which was pretty often. I know that I'm stupid for even taking him back, but he's the only man I've ever been with or ever loved. We finally made it official and got married in a private ceremony back in 2002 after his divorce from Kim was finalized.

I've never been with him while he was with her. And unlike her, I've never cheated on him. But she just has something on him that he just can't seem to shake, and we separated in July of last year. I didn't know it at the time, but they had secretly gotten back together in 2004. While we were still married, and I was pregnant with my son, I might add.

Our divorce was finalized the end of last year, and the fucked up thing is, he remarried her, again, earlier this year.

I had done nothing, but be there for him. When Kim fucked around on him, I was his shoulder to lean on. When he was going through all his court shit, behind her, I was right there by his side. When Kim was either in jail, rehab, or just plain missing, I was mommy to her girls. Even when he decided to check into rehab, I was there for him. And that was after I had found out that they were sleeping together.

I'm tired. I can't keep putting my kids through this. But as much as I hate to admit it, I just don't know how to walk away...

CHAPTER ONE:

"Ok. Yanna, are you going to help mommy bring the groceries in?" I asked my daughter, Atiyanna, as I park in the driveway of our home that we had been living in for the past six months.

"Yes, mommy." She said as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Alright." I unlocked all of the doors and got out. I went to help my daughter out of the car before handing her a brown grocery bag. "Here take this so I can get your brother out."

"Otay." She grabbed the bag from me.

I walked over to the other side of the car, opened the door, and began to unbuckle my son from his car seat. "How's momma's big boy?" I cooed to him, as I picked him up from his seat. He smiled at me, I kissed him on the cheek, and placed him on the ground. I then reached over to grab his diaper bag, and his hand.

As I and my children headed up the driveway, a black navigator with tented windows drove up and parked behind my truck. When the engine died, the mystery person hopped out dressed in gray sweatpants, a white tee, and a matching gray sweat jacket. He had on a white and gray baseball cap, with the words Shady written across it, over a white du rag.

"Daddy!" Atiyanna dropped the bag she was carrying and sprinted down the driveway to her father.

I sighed heavily, and rolled my eyes. I really didn’t have time for this shit.

"Hey, baby." Atiyanna's father picked her up into his arms and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Damn it, Yanna." I yelled as I held my son's hand. I angrily walked over to the dropped bag and looked at Marshall, rolling my eyes once again.

"Hey, Dani. How are you?"

I really didn't want to deal with this today. "I'm fine, Marshall." I spat, before turning to my daughter. "Didn't I ask you to do something for me?"

"But mommy..." She pouted.

"Don't but mommy me, Atiyanna. I asked you to help me put the bags in the house. Now do as I say." I knew I sounded a bit harsh towards my daughter, but Marshall’s presence here, irritated the fuck out me now.

She looked at her father sadly before he said, "Listen to your mommy, baby." He planted another kiss on her cheek, and put her back on the ground.

"Otay." She sorrowfully stomped her way over to me and picked up the bag.

"And take your brother in the house too."

She smacked her lips. "Momm..."

"Atiyanna." I gave her a stern look, and gave her the house keys.

"Man!" She held up the bag, and reluctantly grabbed her little brother's hand. And they both began their walk up to the house.

Once, I saw that Atiyanna and Malakhi were out of sight, I adjusted the strap of the diaper bag on my shoulder, and turned to my ex-husband. "What are you doing here? Better yet, why are you here?" I didn't even wait for him to answer before I headed back to my truck to grab the two remaining bags, and closed the door.

"I came to see Yanna and Khi. You need some help?" He walked over to the truck to help with the bags.

"No, I don't need your help." I slightly pushed him away. "Why? Aren't you s'posed to be on your honeymoon with your bitch?" I spat, struggling with the two grocery bags, the diary bag, and my purse in my arms.

"Dani, don't start." He groaned in irritation.

Oh, now he’s irritated!

"Don't start what, Marshall?"

He sighed, trying to grab one of the bags away from me, but I just slapped his hand away.. "Look, why can't we just have a normal conversation with out all the bullshit?"

"Because I really don't want to be bothered with you tonight. I have a lot of shit to do."

"Bothered with me?” He seemed a bit hurt by my remark. “Dani, I haven't seen my kids in weeks."

"And whose fault is that? You had plenty of time to see them. But you were too busy with that damn wedding. And you should have thought about that before you decided to screw me over when you fucked your ex-wife behind my back, and then on top of that, remarried her. So if you don't mind, I have to start dinner." I turned from him and started to walk up to the front door.

"Danielle, wait..." I stopped and turned around. "Look, the girls miss Yanna and Khi. I missed them too. Hailie wants to know if they can stay this weekend."

I pursed my lips together and sighed deeply. "As much as I love Hailie, Lanie, and Whit, I'm going to have to pass on the offer." I turned to walk away again, but he grabbed my elbow to stop me.

"Dani..."

I looked down at his hand, and then up at his icey, blue crystal orbs. "Don't touch me." I snatched my elbow away from him.

He immediately let his grip go. "Why, Danielle? Why can't they stay?"

The irritation kept growing in the pit of my stomach. I really needed him to leave, before I lost my nerve here. "Because, Marshall, I don't want my kids around that woman." There I said it, now would ya go?

"She's my fucking wife, Danielle." He tried to justify.

Was he fucking shitting me?

"I don't care if she was the motherfuckin' pope. My kids aren't going over there. Period. Have a nice night, Marshall." I finally was able to turn around and walk away.

He was right on my trail. "Come on, Dani. Don't do this to me. To Hai-Hai. To Lanie."

I hastily turn around to look at him. "Oh, no don't you dare try to make me out to be the bad guy here. You were the one that screwed up. Not me. Now you know that I don't mind the girls coming over here, but I don't want my kids no where near her presence." I turned back to open the door to my home. "So, I've told you your answer. Now you can go." Since my hands were full, I couldn't close the door, so he followed me in the house, and closed the door behind me.

I continued to walk into the kitchen, and he continued to follow me. Once I got into the kitchen, I placed the bags on the counter, and I then again turned to my ex.

"What the fuck are you still doing here? I want you to leave my house. Now." I seethed, pointing to the front door.

"I'm not going anywhere until we have an adult conversation without you running off at the mouth."

I groaned in frustration. "We've talked, Marshall. All the talking is done and over with. It was over the day you betrayed me."

He ran his hand across his face, taking in a deep breath. "Look, Dani, I know I hurt you, and I am fucking sorry. I never wanted it to happen this way. I never even wanted the divorce. You were the one who filed."

"BECAUSE YOU FUCKED KIM!" I screamed. "And if you didn't want the divorce, then how come you never fought for it, or how come as soon as our divorce was finalized you remarried her? You love her, that's why. I don't know why, but you do. She can screw you over a million times, and you will always love her. That's just how it is, Marshall. That's how it will always be. You think you can change her? It's true what they say, 'You can't turn a ho into a housewife'. Now this is the end. And I would appreciate it if you left right now."

"I get what you're saying."

I placed my hands on my round hips. "Obviously you don't if you're still standing here."

"Who pays the fucking mortgage here, Dani? Me. I do. You don't pay shit in here." He snapped, causing me to flinch in reaction.

"Take it back, Marshall. I didn't want it in the first place, but you begged, pleaded for me to take it. I told you I wanted nothing from you at our divorce hearing. If you're going to be a fucking prick about it, why don't you just take it back. I have plenty other places to take me and my kids. I don't need you."

"I begged you to take this place for the sake of my kids. I wanted them to have a roof over their heads. I didn't want them worrying ya mama. I wanted them to have a place to call home."

"They had one, Marshall. They had a place to call home, but you screwed up."

He sighed in frustration. "You know what, Dani? Fuck it. I'm done. I'm through with trying to be civilized with you. I don't even know why I came over here in the first place."

"I didn't ask you to come here. We were fine without you."

He looked at me, rolled his eyes at me, and walked out of the kitchen. "Fucking bitch." I heard him mumble.

Now it was my time to follow him. "Go 'head. Keep walking, Marshall. Get the hell out." I followed him all the way to the door. He opened the door and walked out. I slammed the door behind. "Asshole." I turned to lean my back against the front door.

All of a sudden I heard the sound of sniffles, and immediately turned my direction to the stairs. My heart shatter at the sight before me. My baby girl sitting at the middle of the steps, tears streaming from her blue eyes. She looked at me one last time, before taking off and running upstairs.

I sighed heavily. What the fuck did I just do?

"Yanna." I called to her before running up the steps to chase her.

Last edited by Talkin2Myself on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/melopez
Talkin2Myself

Talkin2Myself

PostSubject: Re: Walk Away Rated NC-17   Walk Away Rated NC-17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:51 am

CHAPTER TWO:

I quickly made my way up the stairs to the first door on the right. I twisted the knob, trying to open the door, but it was locked. “Atiyanna, please open the door.”

“No, go away!” She screamed.

“Please, baby. I’m sorry. Just please talk to mommy.” I said on the verge of tears myself.

“NO!” She screamed louder.

“You open this door right now young lady.” I demanded.

“I want my daddy.” She cried.

“Atiyanna Renee’ Mathers if you don’t open this door right now…” I tried to threaten, but I didn’t have the strength in me.

When she still didn’t open the door, I sighed, turned around and leaned up against it. My legs gave out, and I slid down and sat on the floor. Swallowing the huge lump at the back of my throat, my eyes the peered up and I saw my son, standing in his doorway, holding onto his blanket. “C’mere, baby.” I reached out for him.

He slowly walked over to me. His legs wobbled, as he was still getting this walking thing down. Once he reached me, he threw himself in my arms. I held on to him for dear life as he began to cry. I sighed again as the tears began to slowly slid down my face.

God, why was everything so fucked up?

A few moments later, my hand reached up, and tried to grab the handle of Atiyanna’s bedroom door, once more. I twisted it, and this time it was unlocked. I then stood to my feet, placed my son on my hip, and opened the door to my daughter’s room.

“Yanna?” I called out to her.

I heard a few sniffles and saw a lump under the covers on her Bratz covered bed. I placed my son back on the floor, and sat down on the bed. “Yanna? Yanna, please come on out from under there.”

“No.” She sniffled.

I sighed . “Please talk to me. I’m sorry that you had to hear all of that.” It was quiet for awhile.

“Do you hate daddy?” Atiyanna started to reappear from under her comforter.

“No, baby, mommy doesn’t hate daddy. Mommy’s just hurt, ok.”

“Why? Because daddy loves Hailie’s mom now.”

My daughter was really smart for her age. “That’s part of it.” I removed a strand of a brown, curly tendril that had fallen to her face. “But no matter what is going on with me and daddy, it does not mean that we don’t love you or your brother any less. Or Hailie. Or Lanie. Or Whit. Okay?”

She sniffled again. “Otay.”

“C’mere.” I reached out for Yanna. She wiped her nose with her sleeve, and jumped in my arms. I squeezed her tight. “I love you.”

“I love you too, Mommy.”

I looked over at my son, who was sitting on the floor looking up at me with his big blue eyes. God, he looks like his father. “And I wuv you too.” I started to make kissie faces at him, which caused him to smile proudly showing off his four teeth. I turned back to Yanna. “You hungry?” She nodded. “Ok, I’m going to start dinner. Can you watch your brother for me?” She nodded again. “Thank you.” I kissed her forehead. I stood up from the bed, and headed for the door. I was beginning to walk out, but I stopped short. “Hey, do you want to see Hailie and Lanie this weekend?” I couldn’t believe that I am going to say this.

Her sparkling eyes lit up with excitement. “Yeah! Can I ?”

I sucked in a deep breath before answering. “Yes. Your daddy is going to pick you and your brother tomorrow. Ok? So, when I get done with dinner, we can pack you a bag.”

“Okie.” She smiled.

“Ok.” I then headed out of the room.

I hated myself right now. But I would have hated myself even more if I destroyed the relationship that my children have established with their sisters. But I still hated the fact that I had to deal with her. She had made my life a living hell ever since the day I met her. But I guess I just have to deal with that. When I fell in love with Marshall, she came with the package.

--

I sat in my kitchen and held the white cordless phone in my hand contemplating on whether or not to call that all to familiar phone number. After about five minutes, I finally gave in and dialed the number. It rung twice, before he picked up.

“What?” He said angrily.

I sighed for the hundredth time tonight. “Don’t what me, Marshall. I’m not in the mood.”

“What the fuck, Danielle? Did you call me just to argue some more?”

“No, I didn’t. Look, I’ve changed my mind. You can come and get them tomorrow morning.”

“Yeah? What made you change your mind?”

“I don’t want to stay on the phone long. I have to start dinner. Just be here tomorrow, and they will be ready. Bye.” I hung up not waiting for him to answer.

I quickly placed the cordless phone back on its hook on the wall in my kitchen. I then began to unpack the groceries from their bags. I left out the main ingredients for what I was going to use to cook for tonight, and put everything else away.

--

The next morning, I had Yanna and Khi already for them to go. I was still a little hesitant about letting my kids be around Kim. But I had to just suck it and hope for the best.

The sound of the doorbell quickly brought me out of my thoughts. I sent Atiyanna to get the door, while I was still getting Malakhi’s stuff together, and before I knew the sound of screaming little girls pierced through my ears.

“You ready?” I looked at my son who smiled. I picked him up from his crib, and grabbed the diaper bag. I took a deep breath and headed down the stairs.

“Mama!” I heard Hailie and Lanie scream once I reached the bottom of the stairs. They both ran up to me and grabbed me in a hug, which I gladly embraced them.

You see since I’ve been in Hailie and Lanie’s life for so long, they refer to me as mama. They both know that Kim is mommy, but they call me mama.

“How are my girls doing?”

“We are fine.” They both said in unison.

“Where’s Whit?” I asked.

“She’s at home with mommy.” Hailie said. “She’s sick.”

“Oh. Well, give her a kiss for me. And tell her I said I hope she feels better.”

“Will do.” Lanie spoke.

I looked up to see Marshall standing at the door . “Hey, Marshall.” I tried to be as polite as I could with last night’s squabble still fresh in my mind.

“What’s up, Danielle?” He said with his hands stuffed in his pockets. “Are they ready?”

“Yep.” I turned to Yanna. “You got everything?”

“Yeppers!” She smiled. She had her Bratz rolling suitcase firmly in her hand.

“Ok.” I walked over to Marshall, who took his hands out of his pockets as I passed Khi over to him.

“Hey what’s up little man?” Marshall said to Khi, who smiled that four tooth smile at his father, and he smiled back.

“Here.” I handed him the diaper bag. “Look everything should be in here. His bottles. His bo-bo. His blankie. If I forgot anything just call me and let me know…”

“Dani, I got this ok.”

“I know.” I hate this. I really fucking hate this. “Ok…”

“Alright. Let’s head out.” Marshall yelled to the trio of girls. “We don’t want to hold Mama up any longer.”

“Ok, daddy.” The girls said.

“Alright. Y’all can go ahead to the car.”

“Wait, but not before my hug.” I said to the girls. All three girls ran back to give me another hug. “It was nice seeing you girls. I missed you.”

“We missed you too.”

Lanie and Hailie let me go, but I grabbed Yanna by her hand. “Hey, you be good for daddy, and Kim. Ok.” She nodded. “Give me kisses.” Yanna embraced me again, and I kissed her on her cheek. She let go, and ran off to the car with her sisters.

“So what’s on the agenda for today?” I asked stuffing my hands in the back pockets of my jeans.

“Oh, so you’re talking to me now.” He said sarcastically. “No, but for real though, Shaun’s having this thing over his house. He wants me to bring them over. Let them fuck up his crib. Better his than mine.”
I smiled. “He said if you want to come, just come.”

Tempting offer, but being around all of those people… “Naw, I think I’ll stay in today.”

“Suit yourself. I guess I better get going.”

“Yeah.”

“Well, see you.”

“Bye.” I kissed my son, and Marshall walked out of the door. I waved to all of them when they got in his truck. I then closed the door, as the truck pulled out of the driveway.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Walk Away Rated NC-17   Walk Away Rated NC-17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:59 am

I love the touch of the "trailer" u put 2gether & nice story line. I can't remember if I read it but it sounds familiar. keep posting Laughing Thanks 4 cuming over here & posting at all. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com
Talkin2Myself

Talkin2Myself

PostSubject: Re: Walk Away Rated NC-17   Walk Away Rated NC-17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:09 am

Admin wrote:
I love the touch of the "trailer" u put 2gether & nice story line. I can't remember if I read it but it sounds familiar. keep posting Laughing Thanks 4 cuming over here & posting at all. cheers

AWWW, thanks so much.Very Happy I'm glad you like the story and the trailer. And you're very welcome. I really like this site. I want to try to post another Em story I had swirling in my head.

-Rina
Back to top Go down
Talkin2Myself

Talkin2Myself

PostSubject: Re: Walk Away Rated NC-17   Walk Away Rated NC-17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:23 am

CHAPTER 3

I was bored as fuck. There was nothing to do around here. Without my kids, I have no entertainment what-so-ever.

After sighing for the hundredth time and flipping through endless amount of channels, with absolutely nothing to watch on them, I decided to call Jas. Jasmine, Jas, is the only friend I have that is a girl. She is also engaged to my brother. I reached for the cordless phone that was next to me. I was waiting for someone to call me, but no such luck.

I pressed the talk button and began to dial my friend’s number.

“Hello?” She picked up on the third ring.

“Hey, what’s up, Jas?”

“Oh, hey, Dani, what’s up? Where you at?” She was trying to scream over the loud hip-hop music that was blasted in the background.

“I’m at home. Where are you?”

“What?!” She screamed.

“Where are you?” I asked louder.

“Oh, I’m at Shaun’s.” Damn was everybody at Shaun’s? “Hold on, girl.” She told me as I heard her obviously trying to find somewhere she can hear me. “Dani?” She asked, as it got quieter in the background.

“I’m still here.”

“Why are you at home? I thought you’d be over here too.”

“Nah, that’s ok. I’m fine right where I’m at.” I lied, curling myself further onto the living room couch.

“Yeah right. My babies are over here.” She said referring to my kids. “They staying with Marshall for the weekend?”

“Yep.”

“And you let them?”

“Yep.” I absentmindedly started playing with the fabric of one of my pillows.

“You do know who his wife is right?”

I giggled softly. “Jas, I know. I’ve thought about it a lot and I really think I should be the bigger woman in the situation.”

“That’s very mature of you. And now be the bigger woman and bring ya ass over to Shaun’s.”

“I told you, I’m fine. You go back to the party. It sounds like everyone’s having a good time.”

“Yeah and you would too if you came.”

“No thanks.”

“I wasn’t asking. If I don’t see you in about a half an hour, I’m coming to ya house and I’m dragging your big ass over here. Bye.” She hung up before I could protest.

I looked at my phone shocked as I couldn’t believe that she had just did that to me. That was Jasmine for you. But, I guess she was right. And I guess I could go over to Shaun’s for a little while. Just to say ‘hello’. Maybe stay for an hour or so. It couldn’t hurt.

I got up from the couch and headed upstairs to take a shower. Fifteen minutes later, I emerged from the shower all fresh and clean. I went over to my drawer and got some clean underwear. After slipping on my panties, I dropped my towel to the floor.

Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I looked at the familiar marking above my right breast. I looked down at the tattoo that read, Slim Shady. I had gotten a few years ago. Right before the ‘Stan’ video came out. They had actually used my tattoo as an example of the one that ‘Stan’ had gotten in the video. Yes, who in their right mind would get a tattoo of their lover’s name anywhere on their bodies? Well, he was the first man I ever fell in love with. First man I had ever kissed. And first man I ever made love to. I was in love with him.

But trust me that’s not the only place he’s got me marked.

I sighed before retrieving my bra and placing it on along with the rest of my clothes. I was done and out of my house in ten minutes.

--

I arrived at Shaun’s house about fifteen minutes later. After placing my truck in park, I hopped out of it. I looked up at the front of the door to see Jasmine waiting for me. I smiled at her as soon as we connected eyes.

“That was longer than thirty minutes.” Her thick, Spanish accent rang through my ears.

“I showed up, didn’t I?”

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever .” She linked her arm in mine as we walked into Shaun’s house.

As soon as we stepped foot into the house, I was almost knocked over by the sound of D-12’s ‘Git Up’. Why they are bumping their own music is a mystery to me. But hey whatever floats their boat.

“What’s up, baby sis?” I saw my brother, Denaun, walk over to me.

“Hey, D.”

“I thought you won’t coming. Marsh, said you was staying at home.”

“Well, I’ve changed my mind. I just decided to drop by for a few minutes.”

“Aight. That’s cool.” He took a swig of his beer.

“Where’s the drinks?” I asked.

“In a cooler out back.” Denaun pointed to the back-yard.

“I’ll be back, y’all. I’m just going to get me something to drink.” I said as I walked away from my brother and Jas, but before catching a glimpse of them hugging and making kissie faces at each other.

I walked towards the back, trying to pass through the crowd of people. For this to be a big ass house, it damn sure was crowded in here. After squeezing through the many people, I finally made it to the backyard, and headed towards the huge (almost the size of a refrigerator in length) cooler out there. I opened it up and reached down into the half-way melted ice and grabbed me a corona. I pulled it out and put the top down on it.

“Well, well, well. What do we have here?” A voice called out to me.

A voice I knew all too well…

My gut feeling was telling me to not acknowledge her presence and just walk away. But it seemed like every time I go for my gut feeling, I always get screwed in the end. So, fuck my gut…

I turned to the direction of the voice, and I rolled my eyes when my suspicions proved to be correct.

“Kim.” I said annoyed by her sudden appearance.

“Danielle.” She mocked me as she took a long drag from her cigarette. “I was wondering when you were going to show. You know I was beginning to miss the way you can ruin a party.” She smiled at me. Her six foot frame towering over mine.

“You know what, Kim? I don’t have time for this. I said I was sorry. I don’t know what happened. I somehow lost it that day.”

“You lost it? Danielle, you ruined my fucking wedding.”

“And you ruined my marriage!” I reiterated. “So, I guess we’re both even.”

She scoffed throwing the butt of her cigarette into the grass, before stepping on it. “I may have had a little persuasion on my part, but don’t blame your crumbling marriage all on me. It was a sham to begin with. I’m even surprised that it lasted as long as it did. You know that Marshall and I belong together and that’s how it’s always going to be. You will always be second, Danielle. No matter what you do.”

I chuckled sarcastically at her little comment. And deep, down in my gut, stupid fucking gut, I knew that she was right. But I wasn’t fucking going to let her know that’s how I felt. She had already taken so much away from me. I was not going to let her take my pride.

“You know what, Kim? You can change your hair color, and your clothes, and you can even lose a few pounds, but you will always be that jealous and bitter bitch from fifteen years ago. Get over yourself and stay the hell away from me.” I shoulder bump passed her and went back in the house. This bitch was not going to ruin my night.

I stomped back into the house and walked right into a broad chest. I sighed, looking up into the most intense blue eyes I had ever seen in my life, before letting out a frustrated growl.

“I thought you said that weren’t coming.”

I crossed my arms across my chest. “Well, I was forced to come, and I should have stuck with my gut instinct and kept my ass at home.” Again, stupid fucking gut.

“Why? What happened?” His eye brows knitted in confusion.

“Your wife. That’s what happened.”

“What she do this time?”

“She was born. That’s what.” I snapped, turning to walk away from him.

And like before, he grabbed my elbow to stop me.

“Hey,” He started.

I shook my head, trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to spill. “No, Marshall, I don’t want to talk about it. All I want to do is get the hell away from you and her. I just want to go home.”

He sighed. “Danielle, please. Look…” Before he could say anything else, you-know-who came from out of no where.

“What the fuck is going on?” Kim walked towards us, her arms crossed across her chest.

“I was just leaving.” Marshall let go of my arm and I began to walk away.

“Yeah, bitch you better stay the fuck away from my husband.” I heard her yell over to me. “You need to be at home with your children. Being a mother.”

I stopped in my tracks, and swiftly whipped my body around to face her. “I know you are not trying to tell me what kind of mother to be. Do NOT get me started on you.” I told myself to calm down before something really goes down tonight. “I told you Kim, that I wasn’t in the mood for all of your bullshit, and I meant what I said, but if you keep opening your mouth, I might have to shut it myself.” I threatened, starting to walk toward her. But Marshall stepped in the way.

“Bitch, I want to see you try.” She provoked me.

“Dani…” Marshall tried to stop me.

I pushed him away. “Don’t touch me, ok.”

“You’re protecting her, Marsh?! I can’t believe this shit.” She shouted and a crowd started to form around us.

“Kim, just fucking go outside, ok.” He turned his head over his shoulder to look at her.

“Hell no, just let her fucking through, Marshall. Let her through.” Kim screamed.

I looked at Kim, again trying to make my way over to her. And again, Marshall blocked my path. “Bitch, you don’t want him to let me through. Don’t forget I fucked ya ass up the last time. So you don’t want to start with me. Cause I sure as hell would finish it.”

“I ain’t scared of you.” She started to come towards me, but before she could get to me Marshall quickly turned around and stepped in front of her.

“Go the fuck outside now!” He yelled.

“No! Why are you protecting her? Do you still love her?”

He looked back at me, sighed, and turned back to Kim. “Let’s go.” He grabbed her arm and yanked her out to the back. And that crowd dispersed themselves from the potential fight that was about to happen.

I stood there all alone. I didn’t know why, but in that moment I felt like I wanted to cry. For the first time, I agreed with Kim. No matter what I do, he will always put me second after her.

“Hey, what the fuck just happened?” I turned to see Shaun standing behind me, holding a beer.

“I’m sorry, Shaun.” I shook my head.

“For what?” He took a sip from his bottle. I shook my head again. “Kim.” He knew. Everyone we knew, knew that Kim and I have beef with each other. “I told Em not to bring that girl. She starts shit with everybody.”

“Yeah, well, I think I’m just going to go home.” I started to walk away.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. “Uh…no you’re not. Look, fuck Kim, aight. You are going to stay and have fun like everybody else. Come on.” He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. “Let’s get something to eat.” We walked towards the kitchen.

--

After about twenty minutes, I still sat in the kitchen picking off whatever seconds I had of the food. Everyone had deserted me. Shaun got a phone call from one of his baby’s mamas, an argument was started and he left. My brother and Jasmine, I hadn't even seen them, since I walk through the door. My kids were running around here somewhere. Don’t get me started on Marshall and Kim. I wouldn’t care if I would never see them for the rest of my life. Even the drunk guy that was sitting next to me, deserted me.

Sighing, I picked up my plate, got up from my seat, and tossed it in the garbage. This night had turned into a bust.

Walking out of the kitchen, again I bumped into another broad chest. Damn, don’t people know how to walk.

I looked up to see who I had walked into and it immediately put a smile on my face.

“Hey, Curtis.” I looked up at my ex’s protégé, Curtis ‘50 Cent’ Jackson.

“Hey, what’s up, Dani? How you been?” He leaned in to hug me, and I reciprocated the gesture.

“I’ve been doing alright. You?”

“I’m good. I’m good.” He nodded.

“That’s good.”

“Where you headed to?”

“I was just about to leave. They’ve been trying to get me to stay, but I really think I’m just going to head home.”

“Oh, Why? What’s going on?”

“Nothing, it’s fine. I’m just not in the mood to be around a lot of people tonight.”

“What Marsh do?” He saw right through me.

“Damn is it that obvious?” I said sarcastically.

He chuckled. “Maybe.”

“It wasn’t him. I mean it was him, but not like that. Kim just struck a bad nerve tonight.” I shook my head, running my fingers through my hair.

“Again?” He questioned.

“Trust me, Curtis, this has been going on for almost ten years. Ever since I first got with Marshall. And it would be a cold day in hell when Kim and I call a truce.”

He chuckled. “She still mad about what happened at the wedding?”

I nodded. “Yep, that bitch can hold grudges forever. And really, I don’t even remember all that happened. I was pretty out of it.”

“Yeah. You kind of scared us all.”

“I know, I scared myself.” I kind of chuckled. “Look, Curtis, I’m not going to hold you up any longer. I know you’ve got people to mingle with. So I’m going to leave. Thanks for the talk.” I stood on my tip-toes and kissed his cheek.

“You’re welcome. And I hope this night gets better for you.”

“Thanks. You also have a good night.” He winked and I walked away.

I made it out of the house before anyone else could see me. I hopped in my truck and pulled off of the property, and headed home. Apparently the bitch did ruin my night.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Walk Away Rated NC-17   Walk Away Rated NC-17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:28 am

Talkin2Myself wrote:
Admin wrote:

AWWW, thanks so much.Very Happy I'm glad you like the story and the trailer. And you're very welcome. I really like this site. I want to try to post another Em story I had swirling in my head.

-Rina

Post away! I'm tryna find new members but don't know where to go as of late but I will find some Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com
xSamanthax

xSamanthax

PostSubject: Re: Walk Away Rated NC-17   Walk Away Rated NC-17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Oh gosh I'm in love with this story now! Hope you can update again haha. <3
I love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mel

Mel

PostSubject: Re: Walk Away Rated NC-17   Walk Away Rated NC-17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Great story cheers I hope you didn't forget it and you'll update it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk Away Rated NC-17   Walk Away Rated NC-17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk Away Rated NC-17
Page 1 of 1