Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

A place where everyone that loves Eminem can read news, write & voice their opinions on Eminem fan fiction.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eminem Takes a Stand to Support StopCAIDnow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Eminem Takes a Stand to Support StopCAIDnow Empty
PostSubject: Eminem Takes a Stand to Support StopCAIDnow   Eminem Takes a Stand to Support StopCAIDnow Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:45 pm

Eminem Takes a Stand to Support StopCAIDnow Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSto9X9MEblIRlqDs3I3wj05a21MDWtBG4R5HOnJXKykC9HTXhj

Eminem Comes Together with Roger Carter as He Takes a Stand to Support StopCAIDnow.org

(Grand Rapids MI – July 8, 2011): Multi-platinum hip-hop artist Eminem has joined together with Roger Carter Racing and the StopCAIDnow Foundation for the upcoming ARCA Racing Series Prairie Meadows Farms 200 at Iowa Speedway. The race will be contested July 16th at the 7/8th mile tri-oval track located in Newton, Iowa, 30 miles east of Des Moines. They are using the race in effort to bring awareness and generate funding for both the research and education needed to find a cure for a group of related illnesses termed Childhood Auto Inflammatory Disease (CAID). Children suffering from CAID experience acute pain and intense inflammation throughout the body and can possibly sustain permanent organ and tissue damage. At present, there is no know cure for any disease that falls under the CAID classification.”

“Roger and I are fellow Michigan guys,” stated Eminem “I know his commitment to sick kids. I believe very much in the cause. That is why I endorse StopCAIDnow.org.” Eminem grew up in the Detroit suburb of Warren and has gone on to become one of the top selling acts in the music industry. His latest Interscope Records release, Recovery, has sold a staggering six million copies worldwide. Eminem is lending his name to this cause in hopes that fans will become aware of these debilitating illnesses. StopCAIDnow is a non-profit organization founded by Lisa Moreno-Dickinson, a West Chester, Pennsylvania mother whose two year old son Brody suffers from Blau syndrome. Children that suffer from this chronic disease have small nodules that manifest themselves throughout the body, causing painful inflammation along with other problematic conditions. Unfortunately, the long-term outcome for children suffering from these debilitating illnesses cannot be accurately predicted.

“The CAID families and their children need to know that there is true hope and that is the only hope I plan on giving them. Hope that will make a difference” emphatically stated Moreno-Dickinson. She further states “my goals also include a Research & Education Center for CAID along with helping to promote an increased global knowledge in the medical community about these rare and painful diseases.” During 2011, Moreno-Dickinson has partnered with the Cleveland Clinic to develop the first Continuing Medical Education (CME) program on CAID, appropriately termed “CAIDology”. This program is essential for those suffering from CAID, so proper diagnosis can be made and needed treatments can be started. The CME requirement varies from state to state and ranges from 12 to 50 hours of mandatory programs annually. The Cleveland Clinic is one of the largest private medical centers in the world and was ranked by U.S. News & World Reports as the fourth best hospital in the Unites States in their 2010 – 2011 rankings.

Roger Carter began his motorsports career in 1990, working for racing pioneer Dick Bahre’s NASCAR Sprint Cup team. Carter’s only competition at Iowa Speedway was in 2007, when he served the dual role of car owner and crew chief in the ARCA Racing Series Prairie Meadows 250. The team’s car was driven by rookie driver Dan Brode to a 21st place finish in a race captured by veteran Frank Kimmel. “Iowa Speedway is one my absolute favorite tracks,” stated Carter “the folks up there are great and I really look forward to the race. Iowa truly is America’s heartland.” For this year’s race, Carter will pilot the StopCAIDnow.org Dodge Charger in the 200 lap event. The Sunfield, Michigan native stated “I really appreciate Marshall Mathers’ (Eminem) assistance in helping to bring attention to Lisa and her cause. I hope to have a good race and make them both proud.”

“These children have an internal fight daily,” expressed Moreno-Dickinson “I will do all I can to make sure our mission is accomplished for their future and the future of other children needing a diagnosis. I would also like to add that I am extremely grateful to both Roger Carter and Marshall Mathers (Eminem) for taking our foundation’s awareness to a level it needs.”

Roger Carter Racing – Statesville NC

Email Questions and Comments to Lisa Moreno-Dickinson at: stopcaidnow@aol.com

Read more at Chance TV – http://chanceplus1.com/eminem-roger-car ... stop-caid/
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Page 1 of 1